FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strap on fantasy I just can't shake

Strap on fantasy I just can't shake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have fantasised about a woman slowly fucking me with a strap on for so long now.. I'm not bi but the thought of this makes me so so horny.

LOVE giving oral, so not sure if its just the thought of being used for a woman's pleasure.. And giving myself wholly to her pleasure (hopefully pleasurable for me too..lube ..lube and more lube I've been told lol)

Anyone out there interested in helping me out with the fantasy let me know..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have fantasised about a woman slowly fucking me with a strap on for so long now.. I'm not bi but the thought of this makes me so so horny.

LOVE giving oral, so not sure if its just the thought of being used for a woman's pleasure.. And giving myself wholly to her pleasure (hopefully pleasurable for me too..lube ..lube and more lube I've been told lol)

Anyone out there interested in helping me out with the fantasy let me know.. "

As I've said before on this subject if you find someone let me know I'd love for this to be done to me as well

Lol, not before I meet them first

Where were you when I was in Northampton for a week last year? ....lady T

You think you're annoyed lol.. God this isn't good just making me want to try this even more

"Lol, not before I meet them first "

Well yes that goes without saying as its your thread but I'd love to be second in line lol

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Dorset is a lovely place, well worth the visit

It's getting more appealing by the day

I'd definitely try it the thought of it sounds awesome

Would the reality be the same hmmm??

yeah i know what you mean . . The reality may turn out to be not quite like i imagined but the thought of it just the mental submission aspect of it makes me think it would be pretty damned incredible

The reality IS as good as the fantasy..but only with the right person.

For your first time take it slow and ease up, pref get her to work up one, two then three fingers before starting on toys and as you said- lube, lube and more lube! Just be careful, it gets addictive and you'll want to push your limits more and more!

Thanks Besitos, just need to find a willing (and trustworthy ) playmate lol

"I have fantasised about a woman slowly fucking me with a strap on for so long now.. I'm not bi but the thought of this makes me so so horny.

Anyone out there interested in helping me out with the fantasy let me know.. "

I found that the fantasy was way better than the reality!!! GF later convinced me to to let (and him to do it) one of the guys we met of here to fuck me while she helped. Experience was so / so (though gf loved it),,, felt great afterwards, real pleasure.

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I absolutely love fucking Mr with a strap on. We use a butt plug sized toy so it's less uncomfortable/ more manageable. In the right circumstances/ mind frame it drives him wild. Love gently fucking his arse until he gets so excited he flips me over and returns the favour, cuming deep inside my arse after! Mmm

God that sounds good. I was. Going to say he was lucky but I've just seen your profile and WOW he's more than lucky lol.. I was jealous before I went to the profile

"I absolutely love fucking Mr with a strap on. We use a butt plug sized toy so it's less uncomfortable/ more manageable. In the right circumstances/ mind frame it drives him wild. Love gently fucking his arse until he gets so excited he flips me over and returns the favour, cuming deep inside my arse after! Mmm "

This got me so horny lucky guy!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I love it so much!

I have a few great strap ons and am after a new one now... A babes and horny brand one... They are expensive but great.

I will be one of the ladies at the Domina Strap on Party in London on the 12th.

To be fair I can't get enough.

Pussy and cock... That's a powerful heady mix to me!

It's such a good experience not only with the body but the range of horny feelings you go through need to be experienced.

You need a confident woman who is comfortable with it as it makes the whole experience sexier. Knowing you are in safe horny hands.

I am such a lucky boy.

By *rKDMan  over a year ago

London

A woman introduced me to this a few yrs ago with a little 3inc butt-plug lol lots of lube, she would very slowly stroke my dick licking and sucking my balls whilst she slipped it in and out all at once lol i went and bought myself one and a few chicks have done it to me but issue is this....most girls haven't a fucking clue what there doing and think they should hammer away as fast as they can which takes the pleasure away.

Yeah, the jack hammer approach isn't really what I'm after lol

Yeah I can imagine its quite a head fuck , there's a vulnerability and surrender of control that isn't normally there.

Not sure I should've started this thread, it's just reinforcing how much I want to try this and can't lol

By *uggarbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I loved using a strap on with the guy i saw years ago. Quite a few like the fantasy of it but not brave enough to go through with it.

I think a lot of it is not knowing how your partner would react if you told her you wanted her to fuck you...

my wife has 1 would be more than willing t put it t use xx

"I think a lot of it is not knowing how your partner would react if you told her you wanted her to fuck you... "

Exactly unless u know she is into it

Yeah could be bad if she thought it was disgusting or fucked up. Though fucked up isn't a bad description lol

Nothin disgusting about strap on fun, I think its awsome n ooohhh yeah baby lol I love it. Pity ur not closer could have sorted a sissy slut to come to u and do it lol now that would have been fun lol

Lol,it is a pity. Read your verifications .. sounds like someone who believes in exploring their fantasies too..

All that and an Irish accent too, lovely

"Lol,it is a pity. Read your verifications .. sounds like someone who believes in exploring their fantasies too..

All that and an Irish accent too, lovely"

Love exploring my fantasys n seeing just how far I will actually go before I chicken out lol.

Well playing with Diamondz could test that limit pretty quick if her stories anything to go by lol

But what a fantastic way to explore them

» Add a new message to this topic