FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking to lose my virginity and pop my swinging Cherry with an older couple

Looking to lose my virginity and pop my swinging Cherry with an older couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi am Dan 28 from cheshire am looking to lose my virginity to a nice genuine older couple its been a big fantcy of mine for a long time and I really would like it too come true. I am a genuine guy and I love a drink and a laugh and am looking to make new friendship's as well thanks Dan.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Again?

Hi Steve and Debs am still on the look out lol. Joking a side I've not found the right couple yet so I thought I would try the forum again x.

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

"Hi Steve and Debs am still on the look out lol. Joking a side I've not found the right couple yet so I thought I would try the forum again x."
ever heard the phrase 'Beggars can't be choosers'!!!

Very true mate .

Norwich

Why start a new thread each time though? You had offers in the last one so it's really looking like this is just a fantasy which is fine, you just don;t need to keep starting threads saying (exactly, cop'n'paste?) the same thing.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I hope anyone reading this clicks on the green arrow next to the OPs name.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hi am Dan 28 from cheshire am looking to lose my virginity to a nice genuine older couple its been a big fantcy of mine for a long time and I really would like it too come true. I am a genuine guy and I love a drink and a laugh and am looking to make new friendship's as well thanks Dan.

"

ffs are u kidding me this is the 10th thread of the same thing give it a rest now

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I hope anyone reading this clicks on the green arrow next to the OPs name."

Just clicked on green arrow, now laughing as its not an advert for a break down service

You can all just do one and have a good laugh I don't give a shirt this is a swinging site at the end of the day and I am one of a very few that are guanine and looking for the right couple witch is what the forums are for if you have a problem with that I think you should leave the site as 99.9 % of people are fake on hear anyway.

Norwich

Actually I think you'll find that's what the Meet section is for. This bit is for fantasies....

Oh wait

LMAO

Fair play .

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Cool I never realised that was what the green arrow was lol xx

essex chelmsford

"You can all just do one and have a good laugh I don't give a shirt this is a swinging site at the end of the day and I am one of a very few that are guanine and looking for the right couple witch is what the forums are for if you have a problem with that I think you should leave the site as 99.9 % of people are fake on hear anyway."
oh please you have had offers in your other 10 threads, which u havnt taken them up on , why keep starting the same thread u mite aswell just add to the ones u already have.

bit late now as theres 10 of the bloody things!!

essex chelmsford

"You can all just do one and have a good laugh I don't give a shirt this is a swinging site at the end of the day and I am one of a very few that are guanine and looking for the right couple witch is what the forums are for if you have a problem with that I think you should leave the site as 99.9 % of people are fake on hear anyway."
oh please you have had offers in your other 10 threads, which u havnt taken them up on , why keep starting the same thread u mite aswell just add to the ones u already have.

bit late now as theres 10 of the bloody things!!

By *apeursauvageCouple  over a year ago

beverley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can all just do one and have a good laugh I don't give a shirt this is a swinging site at the end of the day."

Sorry Dan that sentence made me laugh x

OMG the green arrow u learn some thing new every day

No problem Jack and Sophie some people can be very cruel on these forum's and the thing is there hear to help people and sometimes it's like being in the school playground but at the end of the day I will post as menny messages as I want and take no notice of the idiots that think am lying .

So Dante simple question........why is it taken so long?.

Hi mate,it's taken so long because I have a walking disability so I've not been abele to go out on a Friday and Saturday night and see what happens. A Friend of mine said to me why don't you try swinging so hear I am .

essex chelmsford

"Hi mate,it's taken so long because I have a walking disability so I've not been abele to go out on a Friday and Saturday night and see what happens. A Friend of mine said to me why don't you try swinging so hear I am ."
and hows it going with all these threads you have on the go id say u must be at it like a rabbit by now with a que of women

essex chelmsford

queue

Why don't you just do one it's people like you that do my head in forum's the forum's are hear to help people there not hear for people like you to take the pee.

Is this the swinging equivalent of tourettes? Get a grip son.....

I have got a grip thanks am just feed up of that idiot takeing the piss.

Not being rude I promise, but in everyone's defense by clicking on the handy dandy green arrow, you've asked this question starting a year ago... If you've had offers and did not take the offerers up on it, your making it harder for yourself

I understand you have to be cautious and out fakers but damn surely there had to be someone in the year of you asking the same question every couple of weeks that would have helped fulfill this fantasy of yours.

Also everyone knows that posting in the forums if you can't handle the comments it's probably not for you.

Luck to ya

I was just replying to an old message that someone had posted way back and then I start a war of words with that idiot. I've had a couple of offers but they weren't for me so the search goes on and if people don't like it I don't care lol.

» Add a new message to this topic