FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lake district hotel break

Lake district hotel break

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eter1974 OP   Man 19 hours ago

Maryport

Unfortunately this is complete fantasy.

I decided to treat myself to a few days stay in a luxury hotel on the shores of Bassenthwaite lake. The hotel had everything I was looking for, great food, a busy bar and most of all a luxurious spa. I packed my bag, jumped in the car and headed into the lakes.

I arrived at one o'clock, too early to check into my room, but fortunately I was allowed to use the spa and pool areas. Entering into the change room, I was presently surprised at how busy it was, guys of all ages enjoying the start to the weekend. I got myself a quick shower, changed into some swim shorts and headed to the pool. A few lengths of the pool later, I decided that this was the hotel for me, the spa was full of gorgeous looking couples of all ages, my cock twitched in my swim shorts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arried-bi-guyMan 19 hours ago

Lanarkshire

By *eter1974 OP   Man 18 hours ago

Maryport

I took my time exploring the different sauna style rooms, checking out the half naked occupants, god there was some gorgeous people here. I entered the scandi style sauna, it was empty apart from one couple, who seemed a bit startled by my entrance into there space. I sat on the highest platform to the side of the couple, so I could get a good view of them without making eye contact, I'm sure the guy was trying to hide a bulge in his swim shorts.

The lady of the couple, had a blonde bob hairstyle, a perfect set of tits that were spilling out of her bikini top, and from what I could tell a great figure, she looked like a real pocket rocket, around 5'2" I would guess. The guy was taller around 5'10", with short brown hair,he looked in good shape. Both were in there late 40's or early 50's I guessed. I plucked up a bit of courage and introduced myself as Peter, and asked if they were enjoying the hotel, thankfully both of the couple were happy to engage in some small talk. They introduced themselves as Kate and David, they were quite local, and also had decided to treat themselves to a luxury weekend.

By *_new_memberMan 18 hours ago

Tewkesbury

Good start

By *eter1974 OP   Man 18 hours ago

Maryport

We seemed to hit it off, plenty of chat about life, family etc, Kate and David told me they were frequent visitors to spa hotels, but usually further from home. I asked why, the answer took me by surprise, they like to let there hair down and enjoy a weekend of fun with others, away from the prying eyes of people they might know David said. My cock definitely twitched again, if it wasn't for the heat in the sauna, they both would have seen me flush with embarrassment. I plucked up a bit more courage and mentioned that I thought it looked like I had interrupted them with I entered the sauna, Kate giggled and said she was just warming David up for the weekend, stroking his cock, making sure he was ready. Kate looked at the bulge in my swim shorts and laughing she said I definitely looked ready, again I was flushed with embarrassment.

Kate said I should come over and sit between her and David, in a trance I did what she said.

From where we were sitting we could see the full length of the spa, and would know if anyone was headed our way. They must have known earlier I was coming into the sauna, to catch them.

Kate reached over and started to stroke my already rock hard cock, she whispered I should push my shorts down to my ankles, again in a trance I did what Kate requested. My cock was standing to attention, my cock head feeling like it wanted to burst. Kate told David to get on his knees and take my cock in his mouth, she wanted to watch him suck his first cock of the weekend, David was taking the full length of my cock in his throat in no time, I already felt like I needed to fill up David's mouth with my cum. Kate got up onto the highest seating in the sauna and pulled her bikini bottom across, showing me her freshly shaved pussy, she looked fucking amazing I though, I wanted to taste that gorgeous pussy. I pushed David off my cock, and stuck my head between Kates gorgeous white milky thighs, my tongue and face pressed hard against her pussy, she tasted amazing, I pulled kates legs over my shoulders and raised kates arse of the seat, I wanted access to her tight hot little arsehole, again my tongue was probing her arse, I was in heaven

By *enninemarkMan 18 hours ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man 17 hours ago

Woking-ish

By *ussyeater692Man 12 hours ago

Wrexham

Great start, please carry on

By *cotty909Man 7 hours ago