FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Impromptu water sports

Impromptu water sports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *al69 OP   Man 23 hours ago

CHESTERFIELD

Early twenties, up town, single, clubbing, enjoying life, the eve of a jaunt to Cardiff for the rugby. I was having a great evening, lots of laughs and chatting to many, but one young lady, my recent ex, in particular, was always in view, flirting with others and enjoying me witnessing it. But you know, why not, she was single and good luck to her, but just one thing, if I didn't cop off, I knew, just knew who'd I'd be fucking later.

Later came along and as I waited for a taxi, as if by magic, Penny, felt my arse and said ' no luck tonight ?' I replied ' depends, if you don't include yourself ?' 'What do you mean' She said. ' I mean, I'm going to yours and I'm going to fuck you until morning' I replied.

Her eyes lit up and I knew we were going to share a taxi, and as we did, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, giving the taxi driver a good view of her tit's and hands on my cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urbsMan 23 hours ago

Colchester/Ipswich

By *ormladMan 22 hours ago

Kilmarnock

By *ememberTheNameMan 22 hours ago

barnsley

By *ig daddy 1969Man 22 hours ago

manchester

By *teve1867Man 22 hours ago

wirral

By *onandtanCouple 22 hours ago

orpington

more please

By *hil911Man 22 hours ago

Solihull

By *al69 OP   Man 22 hours ago

CHESTERFIELD

As we arrived at hers, she said 'fancy a coffee' ' yea right' I replied. We went in, straight in the living room, kissing all the way, our hands all over each other. We got there and she went straight down on me, my zip already open from the taxi, she slid my trousers down, kissing my cock through my pants, whilst digging her long nails into my buttocks. Pulling my cock out, she gently licked the shaft what seemed like an age, then took the head her mouth, working it in and out. We loved each other, couldn't get on though, apart from the amazing sex, no sooner had she had my cock in her mouth, she'd positioned herself on the sofa, sitting me on it, so I could unclasp her bra to her beautiful 36 D tit's, as well as being able to get my hands down to her very nicely shaved pussy. To say she was wet was certainly an understatement and I pulled her up, and we engaged in a 69, absolutely lapping her up and licking her butt.....

By *enninemarkMan 22 hours ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ary1001xMan 21 hours ago

Hillsborough

By *teve1867Man 21 hours ago

wirral

By *oyntzMan 20 hours ago

all over Ireland

By *exbot 1Man 20 hours ago

Chester le street

Enjoying this

By *ig daddy 1969Man 19 hours ago

manchester

By *al69 OP   Man 19 hours ago

CHESTERFIELD

...we were almost at climax point, but we always prolonged it, we stopped, stood up and I turned her around,kissing her neck, whilst cupping her beautiful breasts. Our kisses were to die for. She got my hand, pulled me along to the stairs and led me up to the bedroom.

I seriously think we could both have come kissing, but we broke off, I laid down and she turned around with her feet on the bed and lowered herself on to my throbbing cock, which I could see perfectly well on entry. She rode me hard, thrusting backwards, almost bursting my balls....I licked my index finger and rimmed her arse, inserting it gently in, which drove her wild, backing then on to my cock and finger. Fuck she was hot, she suddenly stopped, turned round and knelt over my face, making me lick her pussy until she came over me for what seemed like an age....

By *teve1867Man 19 hours ago

wirral

By *ettriano 6969Man 19 hours ago

Eastbourne

Horny read

By *enninemarkMan 16 hours ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *raigs3386Man 16 hours ago

G

By *hil911Man 16 hours ago

Solihull

By *ig daddy 1969Man 16 hours ago

manchester

By *oth0712Man 9 hours ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 8 hours ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan 4 hours ago

Kilmarnock

By *anky677Man 4 hours ago

Near-by

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 4 hours ago

Mid-Sussex

By *cubasexMan 4 hours ago

dudley

By *al69 OP   Man 2 hours ago

CHESTERFIELD

'I'm going to suck you dry' She said, as she made me get on all fours, she pulled my cock between my legs and under my balls, proceeding to lick the end, the shaft and suck like a demon, her turn now fingerings my arse. Ffs I had to ask her to stop, as I got up and wanked all over her beautiful tit's, jets of spunk hitting them, her face and hair. She loved it and with her fingers wiped and licked every last drop.

We laid there for some time,the alcohol taking effect and we both snoozed entwined.

I awoke not that long after, with a semi on, and as I kissed her softly on the lips, she stirred , looking up and said ' hey, you ready to go again ? ' I replied ' you bet I am' She said she needed a pee first and I have no idea where it came from, but I said' why don't you piss on me ? '

Now Penny was game for anything, but surprised me when she said ' OK, but not here' She led me to the bathroom, making me sit on the edge of the bath near the wall, and straggling me pissed on my now bursting election.....

By *j and c 2Couple 2 hours ago

mullingar

By *ndrea54TV/TS 2 hours ago

cambridge

By *raigs3386Man 27 minutes ago

G

» Add a new message to this topic