FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Derry Girls - Sister Michael's Revelation

Derry Girls - Sister Michael's Revelation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 1 day ago

South Shields

The knock on Sister Michael's office door let her know her two o'clock appointment was here. She had been waiting for Colm, one of her girl's uncle, to arrive to discuss the fundraising for the upcoming school trip to France.

The man had a reputation around town for being a bit of a recluse, even a bore who it was difficult to hold a conversation with and she had never had to speak to him outside of school. She was intrigued, but mostly just wanted the trip to go ahead without a hitch as she hated drama and fuss and liked her school to run like a well oiled machine.

Colm, a clean shaven older man with white hair and a pallid look, walked in, looking uncomfortable.

Sister Michael, a stern yet curvaceous woman in her mid-forties, sat behind her desk with a steepled expression, her nun's habit doing little to hide the swell of her ample breasts. She gestured for him to take a seat and offered him a cup of tea, which he declined with a rambling story about how the native tea industry in India was being forced out by modern commerce before being interrupted by sister Michael.

"So, Colm, we need to discuss the finances for the girls' trip to France," Sister Michael began abruptly, her eyes peering over her glasses to let him know she wasn't here for pleasantries.

Colm shifted in his chair, his gaze drifting down to her chest. Sister Michael noticed and gave a knowing smile. "Is something the matter?"

"It's just..." he began, his voice trailing off, "I find it hard to be around nuns, Sister."

"Why is that?" she asked, tilting her head.

He took a deep breath. "I...I'm sorry to admit it, Sister, but it's your habit, I have memories from my late teenage years of a nun I used to know and she had, well, you know, large breasts, just like your. I'm turned on by how forbidden it all is. I used to masturbate while thinking about her."

Her eyebrows shot up, and she leaned forward. "Forbidden? Colm, that's quite a serious admission. Have you discussed this with Father Peter?"

"No, Sister," he whispered, his face flushing. "Please don't tell him."

Sister Michael leaned back, considering him for a moment. She had seen the way his eyes had been drawn to her chest, to the hint of cleavage that her habit could not entirely conceal. "Why don't you tell me more?"

Colm's eyes widened. "I...I've had these thoughts for a long time, Sister. It's just something I can't help."

"Well, Colm," she said, her voice dropping an octave, "it seems we have a situation here that requires a unique solution. If I'm to help you, you must be honest with me."

"I will, Sister," he promised, his voice shaking.

"Good." She stood up and moved around her desk, sitting on the edge of it in front of him. "Why don't you tell me what it is exactly that you find so...stimulating about nuns?"

Colm's eyes grew as big as dinner plates as he took in the proximity of her body. He stumbled over his words. "It's just...you're all so pure and proper. The thought of it being...forbidden makes it..."

Sister Michael reached out and took his hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I understand, Colm. I truly do."

Without warning, she unbuttoned the top of her habit, revealing a thick, white bra that strained to contain her massive breasts. Colm's breath caught in his throat as he stared at the swell of flesh that was just visible above the fabric.

"See here," she said, stroking the lace over her wide, dark areola, "does this excite you?"

"Yes, Sister," he croaked.

"And what of this?" she whispered, reaching under her desk and lifting her habit to expose a pair of white, lacy panties outlined by dark stockings held up by a plain white suspender belt, her pussy already outlined with a damp spot. Her thighs were slightly plump and the suspenders and the tops of the stockings were biting into her flesh a little.

Colm's cock grew in his pants, straining against the fabric. He had never seen anything so taboo, so beautifully wrong. Sister Michael leaned back, giving him an even better view, and his eyes went wide as he took in the sight of her trimmed, yet still incredibly hairy mound.

"Tell me, Colm," she breathed, her voice barely audible, "have you ever tasted in between a nun's legs?"

"N-no, Sister," he stuttered.

"Would you like to?" she asked, trying not to let on about her own taboo fantasy since she took her vows.

"I...I don't know if I should."

"Don't worry," she said, her voice low and seductive. "We're all God's children, and I believe in the power of forgiveness."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovechix69Man 1 day ago

north shields

Looking forward to part 2

By *red jones40Man 1 day ago

rhyl

Wow can't wait for part 2

By *midsfabguyMan 1 day ago

WMids

Stunning

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 5 hours ago

South Shields

== Part 2 ==

Without waiting for his answer, Sister Michael slid her panties aside and spread her legs, revealing her glistening, hairy pussy. She leaned back further, her hand disappearing into her folds. "Look how wet I am for you, Colm. I might be a bride of Christ but I am flesh and blood and it's been so long since a man looked at me the way you look at me."

Sister Michael stepped out of her panties and held them in Colm's face for him to inhale.

Colm leaned closer, his breathing rapid. He had never been so close to a woman, let alone a nun, and the smell of her cunt in her panties was intoxicating. Sister Michael began to stroke her clit, her eyes never leaving his. "Why don't you come closer?"

He found himself on his knees, his face just inches away from her cunt. She was so close he could feel the heat emanating from her, and his cock was now rock hard. He didn't know what to do, but Sister Michael was a patient woman. She reached down and gently pushed his head closer.

Colm's tongue darted out, tasting the sweet, musky flavour of her. He moaned, the sensation sending shockwaves through his body. Sister Michael's hand moved to the back of his head, pushing him closer still. He licked and kissed her folds, the coarse hair tickling his nose as he explored the forbidden fruit before him.

Her hips began to buck as he grew bolder, his tongue delving deeper. She was so wet, so hot, and the noises she made were unlike anything he had ever heard. He felt like he was going to burst with the need to fuck her, but he didn't dare move without permission.

"That's it Colm," she moaned, "eat that Nun pussy like you mean it."

Encouraged, he slid a finger inside her, feeling the tightness that surrounded him. She was so warm, so wet. He added another finger, and she gasped, her legs spreading wider for him. He began to pump them in and out as his tongue circled her clit, and she rocked against him.

"Oh, God," she whispered, and he knew she was getting close. He picked up the pace, his own cock throbbing painfully.

Suddenly, she was there, her body arching off the desk as she came, her juices coating his fingers and tongue. Colm felt like he was in heaven, his face buried in the warm, wet heat of her sex.

As she came down from her climax, she took his hand and brought it to her mouth, licking his fingers clean. "Now," she said, her voice still thick with desire, "it's your turn."

He looked up at her, his eyes glazed with lust. Sister Michael stood and turned, her ass swaying as she bent over the desk. She pulled her habit up, revealing a round, firm ass that was begging to be worshipped like an altar at Mass.

Colm stumbled to his feet, his cock pointing at her arse. He didn't know where to start, but she did. She reached back and guided him, and he felt the head of his cock nudge against her wetness. With one smooth motion, he slid inside her.

Her pussy was tight from years of never having been fucked by a man, hot, and wet, and the feel of her was indescribable. He had never been with a woman, let alone a nun, and he was lost in the sensation. He began to fuck her, his hands gripping her hips as he drove into her from behind. Sister Michael's moans filled the office, echoing off the walls.

They were supposed to be discussing the school trip, but all thoughts of fundraising were forgotten as they succumbed to their carnality. Sister Michael reached back and grabbed his ass, pushing him deeper into her. She was a wild animal, and he was her prey.

The office was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, the squeaks of the chair, and their gasps and moans. Colm's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt his orgasm building. He had never felt anything like this before. It was as if every inch of him was on fire.

"Cum for me, Colm," Sister Michael panted. "Cum inside me."

He didn't need any more encouragement. With a groan, he shot his load deep into her, filling her up with his hot, sticky seed. Sister Michael's orgasm followed quickly, her pussy clenching around him as she came again.

They stood there for a moment, both breathing heavily, before Sister Michael pulled away, straightening her habit with the feel of Colm's cum running down the inside of her thighs. "Now, Colm," she said, her voice firm, "I hope that helped with your whole thing about Nuns."

He nodded, his eyes still glazed with lust. "It has... it really has, Sister."

"Good," she said, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Because I have a feeling we might have to have a few more of these meetings before the girls leave for Paris."

By *rigger287Man 5 hours ago

Hartlepool

Don't watch this but it's great writing ..corrie or emmerdale would be great big cast of characters

By *kpiercedCouple 5 hours ago

walsall

By *red jones40Man 4 hours ago

rhyl

By *ocktoplaywithMan 3 hours ago

Derby

By *igerman23Man 3 hours ago

hayes