FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Survey

The Survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureProducer OP   Man 3 days ago

The South

As you lovely not seem to enjoy my first story “A true shock” I thought I’ll do another one.

This is mainly fiction however there are elements which are true. I hope you enjoy.

…………………………..

I’ve had a varied career, one of which was carrying out EPC surveys for house sales. Basically reporting on the energy efficiency of a house before it entered the market.

On this day, I knocked on the door of a nice large Edwardian detached house. I was greeted by the vendor being a very attractive middle-age lady, Dressed very elegantly with immaculate make up, I would say quite typical of the residence of this affluent area.

She showed me through to the kitchen, kindly made me a cup of tea, during which I described what my visit entails.

As I was doing this her daughter walked in. The vendor (Jane) introduced her daughter who was home from just finishing university.

Jane’s daughter’s name was Pippa “ call me Pi” she said.

Now Pi was not like her mum, She had a bit of a bratty/punk vibe going on. She had black, tight ripped denim shorts on a T-shirt with far too much graffiti on to read so I noticed the art swearword.

Pi had natural dark hair with blonde streaks running through,cut in a spiked style which was tied up, Many piercings in her ears, and a larger piercing sporting a gold ring through her nose resting just above her top lip, thick black eye liner… you get the picture.

Me being me also noticed Pi wasn’t wearing a bra.. her pert tits with hard nipples pressing against the fabric of her t-shirt… In addition to this, I could make out the outline of a stud running through her nipple…

I was transfixed desperately trying not to look but I failed miserably as I got caught out on more than one occasion during my glances.. Pi looked straight into my eyes and kinda smirked/scoffed in a “you dirty old bastard” type way.

I quickly changed the subject from the EPC details and to provide a reason why I was looking at Pi asked how she got on at university. Oh dear, the atmosphere turned frosty and her mum said “Let’s just say she didn’t quite achieve the grades she needed and leave it like that” I took the hint, down the last of my tea and made the start with the survey.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 3 days ago

Kettrin

The South

So I made a start on the survey. I always start at the top and work my way down.

I get up into the roof. I need to check the insulation. The day is a hot one. I have to crawl through and squeeze around the side of the chimney breast to get to the remainder of the roof void. It’s hot, sticky and not very pleasant. It’s a large house and I’m quite away from the hatch. The thought of crawling all the way back is not a pleasant one! but salvation! There’s another loft hatch. Maybe I can step down onto a large piece of furniture and get down.

I lift the hatch and there below is the edge of the bath. Yes! I say under my breath, I slowly lower myself down. It’s too far. I can’t quite get my foot on the edge of the bath at full stretch but now I haven’t got the strength to pull myself back up..

I noticed something in the corner of my eye.

There, sitting on the loo towel wrapped around her, headphones on, Painting her toenails jet black is Pi!

Looks like she’s just got out of the shower… Oblivious to me and my predicament..

By *hris6262Man 3 days ago

Rochdale/ Bradford

By *mazingTimesMan 3 days ago

Dublin

Go on….

By *cotty909Man 3 days ago

tranent

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 3 days ago

Waterford Ireland

Keep it coming 😜😜😜

The South

I heavily dropped to the floor. Pi looks up and screams.. I desperately try to apologise but she is shocked and shaken up and simply doesn’t listen to me. She jumps to her feet and shouts “what the fuck!!” I hear her mum calling out to her asking if she is okay. I can hear her footsteps coming up the stairs.

I don’t know why I did this. I think I was in panic mode but I quickly strode up to Pi and put my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet,

At that moment her towel drops to the floor, Exposing her amazing body.. Her eyes widen as she tries to shout louder I put my other hand around the back of her neck, squeezing my hand against her mouth tighter to stifle her protests.

Her mum is now knocking on the door asking if she’s okay with strong concern in her voice…

By *ipplebarnyMan 3 days ago

milton keynes

By *leasureProducer OP   Man 2 days ago

The South

I Froze.. I couldn’t think how to respond… Then Pi grabbed and yanked my hand away from her mouth and said “I’m okay mum, just slipped getting out the shower”

She then looked into my eyes with a smirk on her face as she took my hand and sucked my fingers..

I couldn’t believe what was happening… Before I could respond she lowered my saliva covered fingers to her pierced nipple, guided my fingers to her nipple ring and encouraged me to gently pull and twist it… her eyes closed as she gave a low moan in pleasure…

By *leasureProducer OP   Man 2 days ago

The South

As I took her hard, sensitive nipples in my mouth I massaged her pussy… God she was so wet.. easing two fingers in her I curled them and teased her g spot, she moaned loudly…. I didn’t stop.. I frantically brought her to orgasm as she covered her own mouth with her hand as she came, her juices running down her legs on to the tiled floor.. Her legs shaked and buckled as I held her up by her pony tail..

I led her to the bath, I whispered in her ear “Bend over, hands in the bath” she did what she was told…

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 days ago

Northumberland

By *kpiercedCouple 2 days ago

walsall

By *2spikeMan 2 days ago

Southsea

By *leasureProducer OP   Man 1 day ago

The South

Pi bent over the bath her gorgeous arse and her wet pussy glistening as she looked over her shoulder at me… that image will be seared into my brain forever…she was a sight to be seen…I wasted no time,

Within seconds I unzipped, the freeing of my hard swollen cock felt liberating.. I lubed my cock with her wetness and plunged deep inside her… Again her hand covered her mouth to suppress her squealing..,

My hands clamped around her slender waist as I fucked her in deep fast thrusts… she felt so amazing…

She moved her hands up the tiled section of wall above the bath and met my thrusts with equal force, slapping hard together…

Her arse looked amazing .. I got her to suck my thumb after which I tapped and circled her arse watching her relax her muscles as I eased my thumb into her forbidden hole…

By *andy mamboMan 1 day ago

north wales

By *elly61TV/TS 1 day ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ussyeater692Man 1 day ago

Wrexham

Awesome story so far

By *achukMan 1 day ago

Travelling

By *leasureProducer OP   Man 1 day ago

The South

My thumb eased in her arse .. just a little bit at a time between thrusts with my cock in her beautiful pussy..

Her higher pitch moans of pleasure now turned more animalistic deeper groans of lust… she was now pushing back as hard as she could against me..

The sight, the feeling, the noises, the smell of our sex was heaven.. I knew I couldn’t last long now…

Her legs turned to jelly for the second time, I held her up and could actually feel her muscles contracting on my cock and thumb as she came for the second time…

I pulled out of her as she gained control over her legs and pushed her down on her knees… and guided my throbbing cock into her already open hungary mouth..

I held her face in both hands “look at me” I hissed as I pumped my cum into her mouth, her head tried to recoil as the first blast hit the back of her throat… eyes watered and her thick mascara run down her cheeks as she struggled to keep up with swallowing my seed…

It was my turn now for my knees to weaken as I emptied the last of my cum into her mouth……

Fuck I’ve got to go she whispered as her mum called up the stairs again.. she wrapped the towel back around her and as she went to leave I said “hold on” and checked her face for cum, scooped a little she missed and put it in her mouth… she smiled and left the bathroom.

I dressed, checked the way was clear and pretended to have just got down the ladder as her mother came upstairs with a hot cup of tea… “Ahhh that’s very welcome” I said…

…………………The End……………..

By *knick45Man 1 day ago

Bristol

Great now you have to fuck the mother

By *cotty909Man 1 day ago

tranent

By *ricky09Man 1 day ago

Gloucester/Cyprus