FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vicki's fresh start 104

Vicki's fresh start 104

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralnothing OP   Man 5 days ago

coventry

She deliberately pressed her soapy tits against the shower curtain, the material clunge to her, Graham could feel a dampness in his shorts, his breathing was heavy as he rocked to and fro to get a better look at her.

Vicki's face appeared around the curtain, she could see him through the gap in the door but she didn't want to let on.

MR PROCTOR!! she shouted, she heard him scurry all Ng the landing and down the stairs till he reached the bottom, she tried to hide a giggle, she was playing a sexy little game and she was loving it however sleazy Mr Proctor was.

MR PROCTOR!!

Er yes he called from the base of the stairs, I'll make you a cuppa when I'm finished here, if you want to put the kettle on, the kitchens at the end of the hallway.

Oh er righteo.

Graham squeezed his crotch, his meager cock pressed against his shorts, trying to adjust himself as he walked to the kitchen.

He saw the kettle and filled it with water, he could hear her bumping around upstairs. He switched it on, he didn't want to rummage around the cupboards for mugs he felt that she'd think he'd been noseying around so just let the kettle start to boil.

Vicki walked along the landing naked again to her bedroom, she felt sexy knowing he was downstairs no doubt playing with himself.

She put on a little white crop top a fresh pair of pink silk panties and a pair of daisy dukes, pulled up so the cheeks of her arse showed, she looked so fit. She pushed her boobs up as she looked in the mirror and smiled, then set off downstairs.

She knew he was in the kitchen but looked in the living room hoping he'd catch sight of her arse.

Graham?

In here came the voice from behind the kitchen door.

She walked sexily to it, pushing it open.

Graham's eyes nearly popped from their sockets.

Oh there you are. Do you want tea or coffee?

Oh I only drink tea he said pulling one of the chairs from under the table and sitting down behind her.

She opened the cupboard and on tip toes reached for the jar containing tea bags, her arse was a peach, Graham sat staring at her legs covering his crotch with his hand.

Bloody Linda I don't know why she keeps them up here this high, probably thinks I'm gonna steal them or something.

Oh yes quite came the reply.

The kettle boiled as she grabbed two mugs.

Your alright with a mug rather than cups she smiled holding them at chest height.

Mugs fine he replied his voice faltering he had to cough.

Milk and sugar?

Yes two sugars please.

She opened the fridge door and grabbed the milk from the holder in the door, she opened it then smelt it, it had only just been opened.

Does this smell ok to you, pointing it towards his face, he took a sniff, yeah fine.

You sure, it smells gone off to me, look I'll nip out and go and get a fresh one is that ok.

It's fine really!

I'm a bit funny about food you know sell by dates and all that, I'll pop to the shop on the corner and get a fresh one.

She bent over in front of him to put her trainers back on, his hands inches from it, do you want anything?

Er no, no I'm fine.

She grabbed her purse, shan't be a minute.

Ok. She went to the front door and closed it behind her.

Graham got up and went into the living room watching her walk down the street.

His cock was aching, his curiosity couldn't wait, he made his way upstairs, his breathing heavy through sexual excitement.

Her bedroom door had been left ajar, lucky for him, he pushed it open, the scent of her washed over him making his cock pulse, her bed, her things on her dressing table.

Her sweaty running gear lay on top of a wicker basket by her bed, he picked them up, they were damp with her sweaty, he put them to his nose, arghhhh he sighed.

The top drawer of her dressing table was slightly open he pulled it. What lay inside almost had him cumming

Her underwear all in pretty colours lay at the front, he reached in, they were concealing something.

His hand touched the soft, veiny rubber shaft of something, he pulled it. It was the large black dildo he'd watched her play with yesterday. He picked it up, marvelling at the size of it. He had to smell it, he wanted it to smell of her, of her juices, it didn't it smelt of latex, he moved his hand further into the drawer feeling something else hard and rubbery and pulled it out.

It was her butt plug.

He looked around as if she would be there, of course she wasn't, he sniffed it then, know licked it, his hand went down his overalls to his now slimy cock and started to play with himself. His cock pulsed as he slipped the black rubber toy with the sparkly heart shaped end into his mouth, the thought of where it had been sending the most amazing feelings through him. While sucking her plug like a lolly pop he glanced back at the wicker basket and walked over to it. He lifted the lid and struck gold

There inside in a pastel shade mountain of dirty knickers. The anticipation was almost too much, he put her plug down and again looked around to the door.

His hand went in like one of those grabber arms you see in an amusement arcade and picked out a black pair of silky lace knickers, he didn't hesitate and put them to his face, he first got the aroma of her perfume, he turned them so his hand cupped the gusset. His thumb sliding over the inside wishing she was still wearing them. He put it to his nose while his hand frantically wanked his cock. The aroma of her sex hit him like a bolt of lightning.

Oh fuck he whispered fuckin hell. It was like a drug, like smelling salts, he just had to, he unbuttoned his bib and brace letting them fall around his legs, he put his hand in his shorts and while sniffing her knickers his cock exploded into her laundry basket.

He grunted hard as his meagre cock let go, streams of cum, more than he thought possible fell onto her laundry, shining lines of sticky liquid covered her knickers.

He could hear the key going in the front door

Fuck!!!

He closed the lid, threw her running gear back on top and scurried out of her room and aling the landing, to the bathroom...tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob2Man 5 days ago

dungannon

By *ralnothing OP   Man 5 days ago

coventry

She went into the kitchen.

Mr Proctor?

She could hear the toilet flush, she had a knowing smile on her face.

She made the tea and was putting his sugar in his mug and stirring it as he came through.

There you go she said handing him his mug, she noticed his hands shaking and his face red.

You alright, you look a little flustered.

Me no I'm fine I go like this sometimes, Eileen keeps telling me to go to the docs.

You should, she said gently massaging his shoulder, we don't want you passing out do we?

Ha ha suppose not, who'd finish your living room then?

Hmm I'd have to do it all on my own wouldn't I? She smiled at him.

You finish your tea up I need to put my hair up don't want white streaks just yet.

She left him and went upstairs.

Graham sat shaking, she's gonna know he's been in there, shit, he remembered her butt plug.

Vicki walked into her bedroom, her dressing table drawer opened further than she'd left it. She pulled it open, her giant cock lay on top of her knickers, not in its usual place. She knew it wasn't right this total stranger going through her stuff, she knew it was sexual for him he wasn't about to nick her jewellery, shed hidden that already.

She noticed a pair of black knickers on the floor and underneath was her butt plug. A tingle ran down her to her pussy, he'd found her sex toys, she visioned him playing with himself while touching them, smelling them. She picked up her knickers and opened the laundry basket to throw them in, she looked in noticing wet patches on her underwear, she put her hand in, a cold wet sensation wrapped itself around her hand, she pulled out some panties and a thick blob of cum lay in the folds of her underwear. The tingle in her pussy turned into a throb, she had Graham's cum on her hand, she looked at it glistening on the back of her hand, it started to run and a 🥂 glob dripped back into her laundry basket.

Dirty bastard she whispered, the little sex imp jumped back in her shoulder again but it was joined by a dirtier, sleazy mate who begged her to taste Graham, taste that old man's cum, you know you want to.

She turned her hand as his cum flowed around it like a shiny white bangle.

No way she whispered

Go on do it, DO IT!!!

She lifted her hand to her face then paused.

DO IT!!! Screamed the voice. You swallowed so much of that what's the difference?

Yeah your right she whispered

Extending her tongue she touched the cold blob on the back of her hand then sucked it up. It was thick almost jelly like, she scooped the rest off her hand, tasting him on her tongue, hmmmm she sighed her pussy ached even more and she could feel the wetness in her panties. She wanted to taste his cock there and then but this sexual game she was playing was too exciting to stop.

She reached in the basket again, she couldn't believe like Graham how much cum he'd released, she picked up a white thong, her tongue traced the line of cum off the front of them, Graham tasted good for a man of his age...tbc

By *jspunkyMan 5 days ago

nr rowde

By *ucksguy2000Man 5 days ago

aylesbury

By *rincess cum slutWoman 5 days ago

York

By *elly61TV/TS 5 days ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 days ago

halstead

By *lugoneMan 5 days ago

rathmicheal

By *af105Man 5 days ago

newtownards

By *oth0712Man 5 days ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 5 days ago

walsall

By *enninemarkMan 5 days ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ralnothing OP   Man 4 days ago

coventry

Her pussy ached but she couldn't do anything about it now, she'd have to get back down stairs soon or suspicion would ensue.

She clipped her hair up, pulled the dirty laundry from the basket and went downstairs. Her face was resting on top of the pile of dirty knickers, she could feel the cold wet juice of Graham touching her chin.

She walked into the living room, Graham was on his knees laying out the dust sheets.

How we getting on?

He looked up at her and the pile of washing, the underwear he'd spoilt, he had a look between shock and guilty pleasure, it was part of her game just letting him know that she knew what he'd been up to.

Yeah ok he said with a guilty look.

A pair of cum stained panties was strategically dropped near to where his hand was.

He looked down at them seeing his handy work.

Ohhh damn, you couldnt pick them up for me could you?

Yes he smiled handing them up to her.

God I'm all fingers and thumbs these days.

Yes me too he chuckled.

Vicki went off to the kitchen throwing her laundry into the machine and wiping the little bit of cum from her chin, she threw in a wash sachet and switched it on.

Right what's the first job?

Well if you like you can start rubbing down,

Oooh that sounds like fun, where do I start? She said sexily raising an eyebrow

His cock twitched again. He gave a nervous chuckle. Wherever you like.

Oh the paintwork you mean? She smiled giving him that sexy, you wanna fuck me don't you? Face.

She was a tease and he felt relaxed with it in fact he was loving it as much as her.

Yes he laughed what else did you think?

Well Graham you could have meant anything. Where do you want me?

He paused with a smile,she was a tease and so fucking sexy with it.

You can start in the skirting boards if you like, here, he gave her a sanding block to hold.

I'll start down here then, getting on all fours right in front of him, her beautiful arse stuck in the air, he gazed at it.

She started to rub the skirting board down, her arse swaying to the movement, her large tits hung down beneath her swaying.

Is this ok Graham?

He knelt down behind her, he imagined her naked and begging him to fuck her from behind.

Yes it looks like you've got the hang of that.

She deliberately backed onto him,

Ooh sorry

Oh don't be!

She couldn't feel his cock, his stomach was in the way, but he didn't seem to mind her, he wasn't moving.

That's it you just need a firm grip and rub it gently, let the block do all the work.

Like this?

She rubbed her arse up and down, he could feel how firm it was rubbing up and down his stomach, through his overalls, he just wanted to hold her hips and thrust into her.

She moved back further, now wedged between him and the wall.

Oh sorry I'd better come out of your way.

He didn't want to move but scrambled up using her lower back to steady himself.

So what did you do to, I mean at Mrs Cooper's?

Oh she wanted her spare bedroom decorated, she has her grandson come and stay.

Vicki's line of questioning led her to that moment he saw her.

Oh was that the room I saw you working in from my bedroom window?

Graham's cock twitched again, that thought of her with her sex toy was firmly locked away in the wank bank.

Er window? He wanted her to regale the event again.

Yes you were watching me.

Watching you?

Yes watching me.

He put on a frown pretending he didn't know what she was in about.

Can't remember that.

Now Graham was playing the game it was like sexual chess, he was forcing her hand.

Oh could have sworn you were watching me.

Watching you doing what? Check mate

Oh that's a shame, it's a good job really I suppose. She'd moved her king.

Oh now that sounds intriguing, his cock was now pressing once again against his shorts...tbc

By *uilt2Last69Man 4 days ago

Grantham

Great reading yet again. Bravo!

By *overOral0Man 4 days ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ipper truckMan 4 days ago

near by

By *akedMMan 4 days ago

Witney

By *oth0712Man 4 days ago

cambridge

By *ii12vwMan 4 days ago

Haverhill

Love this it just gets better

By *ig daddy 1969Man 4 days ago

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 days ago

close

By *af105Man 4 days ago

newtownards

By *aul888Man 4 days ago

Hull

By *ob2Man 4 days ago

dungannon

By *enninemarkMan 4 days ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *jspunkyMan 4 days ago

nr rowde

By *elly61TV/TS 4 days ago

Burnham on Sea

By *lugoneMan 4 days ago

rathmicheal

By *cott60Man 4 days ago

Perth

By *ountryfansCouple 4 days ago

huntingdon

Loving this still.

By *parklesueTV/TS 4 days ago

Middleton

😈🍆🍆🍆

By *D123Man 4 days ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *he-ProfessorMan 4 days ago

cheltenham

By *hris6262Man 4 days ago

Rochdale/ Bradford

By *andaele50Couple 4 days ago

Fcuksville

Lucky lad

By *ucksguy2000Man 4 days ago

aylesbury

By *orsetMale34Man 3 days ago

Weymouth

By *ralnothing OP   Man 3 days ago

coventry

Well we're never going to get finished at this rate,she'd changed the subject she wanted to keep him dangling a while longer.

Gonna have to line these walls as they are, normally I'd strip but we haven't got the time.

Ohhh Mr Proctor if you want to strip that's fine with me she laughed.

I was on about the walls.

Oh that's a shame.

In all his forty odd years experience he'd never met a customer like Vicki, ok there were clients he'd done jobs for who couldn't pay and he'd taken gifts as payment usually a bottle of something or the odd favour, there was a lady years ago, Margaret or Mary he couldn't remember her name who actually offered herself as payment, unlucky for him it ended up as just a quick blow job before the "the old man" got home that was a project he lost a lot of money on. But why Vicki? She was one of the most beautiful women he'd met, she could have anyone, why was she flirting with him, what did he have to offer, a little old fat, balding man, way passed his prime, was it a trap was she setting him up, then her jealous husband appears?

I assure you love you wouldn't want to see me strip!

I could strip for you though....the walls I mean.

This game was going on all morning, the sexual tension in the room was killing him.

He decided to test her.

Just the walls?

MR PROCTOR, what are you suggesting? You naughty boy we've got work to do.

Graham nearly cum in his shorts, he wanted to take her there and then, strip her off, lay her on the dust sheets and fuck her brains out, well if he was fifty years younger.

Yes.. unfortunately was his reply.

You do what you have to I'll put the kettle back on.

She sexily walked to the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

Graham's hand went inside his overalls his cock was wet, his shorts a sticky wet mess.

Fancy a nibble? Came from the kitchen

He swallowed hard.

She came back into the living room , Graham hadn't heard her, she looked down at his arm tucked inside his overalls it was pretty clear what she was doing to him, she sexily smiled at him holding two packets of biscuits.

Now we've got some hobnobs, they're not chocolate I'm afraid or digestives.

Erm his voice shook, digestives are fine.

Ok she said looking at his bulge between his legs where his large hand was. Shall we have it in the kitchen?...tbc

We

By *ig daddy 1969Man 3 days ago

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman 3 days ago

close

By *enninemarkMan 3 days ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ob2Man 3 days ago

dungannon

By *elly61TV/TS 3 days ago

Burnham on Sea

By *itboyslim2Man 3 days ago

stevenage

By *jspunkyMan 3 days ago

nr rowde

By *cott60Man 3 days ago

Perth

By *ral4fun69Man 3 days ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *leopatra 64Couple 3 days ago

Poole

By *aul888Man 3 days ago

Hull

By *hris6262Man 3 days ago

Rochdale/ Bradford

By *kpiercedCouple 3 days ago

walsall

Lovin the tease !

By *lugoneMan 3 days ago

rathmicheal

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 3 days ago

Middlewich

By *af105Man 3 days ago

newtownards

By *oth0712Man 3 days ago

cambridge

By *eeker of pleasureMan 3 days ago

manchester

What a cock tease

By *ot manMan 3 days ago

long eaton

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 days ago

aylesbury

By *lderman500Man 3 days ago

sleaford

By *ralnothing OP   Man 2 days ago

coventry

Right you finish off what you've got to do I'll be in the kitchen.

She turned and left, Graham's cock couldn't take much more he had to get himself to the bathroom.

Vicki heard him clamber upstairs she giggled as she put a plate of biscuits on the table.

Graham passed her bedroom again, the door was ajar, he peered in. Her clothes had been tidied up and the drawers to her dresser closed, he knew that she knew he'd been in there yet she hasn't said anything.

He went into the bathroom,unfastened the straps on his overalls, pulled them and his sticky shirts down and sat on the toilet, his small cock was hard and begging to be played with. He looked at the shower curtain still wet from her shower, he could smell the soap she'd used, his cock was slippery between his fingers as he began to wank, thinking of her.

Vicki took felt horny thinking of him upstairs obviously wanking over her, she was naughty and she knew it, she never used to be like this, years of being used by Andy and others and now it was her turn to play.

She pulled a banana from a bunch in the fruit bowl and placed it on the table opposite the biscuits after all she was trying to eat healthier, kill two birds with one stone she thought then placed Graham's tea by his biscuits, she heard a groan from the bathroom, her pussy tingled again, she wondered what images of her he'd conjured up in his head. The toilet flushed

Graham plodded back down stairs walking into the kitchen whilst doing the straps back up on his overalls.

That better? she asked

God yeah, then realised what she meant, er yeah think it's a bit of prostate, you know.

Yeah I understand.

He pulled a chair and sat down.

There's your tea, didn't know how many biscuits to put out.

That's fine, he saw the banana sat in front of her, he knew what was coming she was going to make him watch her.

Are you not having any?

No I've got this, holding it up, I'm on a diet, we'll sort of.

Diet, you?

Yeah I've put on a few pounds lately , eating crap, lack of exercise the usual.

So you two rattle around this place on your own then?

Graham was digging for clues.

Yeah just me and Linda, well Linda mostly, I'm away most of the time.

No Mr Williams?

No, no Mr Williams.

Oh!

You seem surprised!

I am, and a little relieved he thought to himself.

We don't all need men Mr Proctor, well we do for one thing she said holding her banana but even that can be done with AC.

AC? Don't you mean AI

No AC, artificial cock Mr Proctor.

He laughed, oh yes I see what you mean, I see what you did there, very good....tbc

By *overOral0Man 2 days ago

Nr Cheltenham

coventry

So what about you?

Me? Oh there's not a lot to tell.

Well I've told you about my sad little life and the even the lack of cock I'm getting.

His cock started to twitch again he watched her starting to peel her long fairly straight banana in front of him, his hand shook as he grasped a couple of biscuits.

Well..well I've been married to Eileen for now let me think, forty one,,no forty two years this year.

Wow!

Kids?

Yeah one of each, they're grown up now got kids of their own.

That's nice.

You got kids?

No, never really wanted them to be honest.

So tell me about Eileen.

What do you want to know?

Everything I'm nosey.

Well she's..

Is she tall, small, fat, thin, blonde, brunette, grey or what?

Grahams cock twitched again her banana was almost peeled.

Well she's about my height, she used to have beautiful golden coloured hair when we met it's all grey now and a lovely figure, his cock twitched again thinking about when he first courted Eileen, she was sexy, probably not as sexy as this girl but she was insatiable, she wanted it all the time and it didn't matter where, it could be in the back of his Cortina in a layby it could be in a graveyard at night, her favourite place was at the cinema on the back row, she'd give him a hand job and finish him off swallowing his load just as the lights were coming back on.

She sounds sexy.

She was!

Was?

Is I mean.

Hmm bet you two got upto all sorts then when you were younger?

Oh we did.

He watched how she licked the end of the banana, her eyes stared at him.

Go on then

What?

Spill the beans.

What about my sex life?

Uh uh.

God you don't want to hear about that, there's nothing to tell.

Vicki sexily sucked the end of her banana.

Tell you what you tell me about the best sex you've had and I'll tell you mine...deal?

Graham blushed his hand trembled, crumbs of biscuits fell onto the table, he took a swig of tea.

Well er I must have been eighteen, nineteen, I'd got a job with a guy, painter and decorator like me. He was nearing retirement and wanted someone to learn the ropes as it were.

Hmmm go on

Well cutting a long story short, he put me on my first job alone with a couple that wanted their bedroom redecorated.

Hmmm I'm already liking the sound of this, running her tongue around the top of the banana.

Are you gonna eat that he chuckled.

Hmm now there's a thought, depends on where your story goes.

His voice trembled, he felt a cold wet patch again in his shorts.

Where was I? You put me off.

You were in the couples bedroom!

Oh yeah, a relatively easy job.

Was this before Eileen?

Erm, think I had just started going out with her. Yeah my boss sent me there telling me they paid well and there would be a bonus for me, well in them days money was tight.

Go on, she bit the top off the banana.

His jaw opened but he couldn't hardly speak, he cleared his throat.

How old were this couple?

I dunno everyone looked older than they were in my day, I suppose early thirties although they looked much older.

He slurped his tea.

Yeah so I get to their house and make a start covering everything up with dust sheets as I'd been taught, the guy was at work and she was on her own, she was very nice chatting and making cups of tea.

Thought you were cutting this story short? She said before taking a length of her banana into her mouth.

Fuck! Graham mumbled under his breath.

Er yeah anyway, I'd managed to paint the skirting and door and was gonna start preparing the walls when she came back upto the bedroom, she'd changed and had a dressing gown on and sat on the bed and started asking me questions about girlfriends and how many girls I'd been with, he laughed a bit like you!...tbc

coventry

Hmmm I'm liking the sound of this, she bit another piece off.

Yeah so she's sitting on the bed asking me these questions, I was shy back then, as I turned to pick up some filler I'd made up, she was laying on the bed, her dressing gown wide open and she was wearing one of them like corset things and stockings, he laughed, I nearly jumped out of my skin I just wanted to run.

So something must have happened?

Well I just froze, I'd never seen anything like it, I was naive, led a bit of a sheltered life.

Vicki closed her eyes and sucked the rest of her banana like a cock, Graham could feel himself almost cumming.

Go on!

His voice trembled as he recalled she stood up brushing his hair with her hand, she asked me if I liked older women, I said I hadn't any experience. It was then she took my hand and placed it on her breast.

Hmmmm, then what.

She leaned in and kissed me, a full on french kiss, I'd hardly kissed anyone before, her tongue darted into my mouth.

Were you excited, Vicki strategically rubbed her foot against his calf.

Ughhhh well yeah.

Then what?

She um..she er put her hand on my crotch.

Ooh Graham, were you hard, did your little soldier want to play?

Yeah I was nearly cumming in my pants.

Come on tell me more, it's getting interesting.

Well I can remember it vividly, she sat back down on the bed and beckoned me nearer. I moved towards her and she started to undo my trousers button and unzip my flies, I was shitting myself that her husband would come home but I didn't want her to stop either.

And....

She reached in and pulled my erm my cock out.

Wow! Bet you were scared weren't you.

I was and wasn't at the same time, no other girl had touched me like that before.

Then what, she pushed the remaining length of banana into her mouth showing Graham how far she could take it, she pulled it back out, is that what she did to you Mr Proctor.

Oh fuck yeah he mumbled.

Vicki giggled.

She er played with it for a bit then gave me what I came to find out what called a blow job.

Did she make you cum?

Nearly she said she wanted my seed as she called it inside her.

She told me she wanted me to perform cunnilingus on her, I hadn't a clue what that was as I say I was naive.

So what happened

Well I shook my shoulders, she sighed and said god you are inexperienced aren't you. She said I want you to go down on me, I still didn't have a clue then she bawled, Lick my urgh hum cunt was the expression she used. Graham's cock was at the point of no return telling Vicki this while she sexily teased him.

Oh Mr Proctor your getting me all excited do go on.

Graham felt his shorts warm as his cock seeped cum into them.

Well I did as she asked, I didn't know what I was doing back then, I licked and bit and lapped up what I thought was right,she seemed to be enjoying it..tbc

By *elly61TV/TS 2 days ago

Burnham on Sea

By *lugoneMan 2 days ago

rathmicheal

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 days ago

close

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 days ago

manchester

By *aul888Man 2 days ago

Hull

love it

By *cott60Man 2 days ago

Perth

By *hris6262Man 2 days ago

Rochdale/ Bradford

coventry

Then what happened?

Well I heard the front door open, I shit myself, but his wife seemed to push my head down harder onto her I couldn't move, I was wedged between the bed and a set of drawers as I remember.

Vicki laughed, oh poor you.

His wife was getting off on it, I heard him coming up the stairs each foot step getting louder.

Oh god then what?

She was moaning and screaming, then the door flew open.

I darent look I still had my face buried in her hairy pussy.

What the hells going on here? then he shouted, I thought I was gonna get beaten to a pulp.

So what happened, she grabbed his arm in suspense.

You seeing to my wife he said in a bellowing voice

Er no I mean er...

Darling he's doing a wonderful job, he's not very experienced but I'm enjoying it.

I couldn't believe what she was saying.

Next thing he's getting undressed and told me to carry on.

Really and did you?

Well I had no choice I was stuck.

Then what.

He jumped on the bed naked, his cock seemed massive to me , he kissed her and as I looked up he put it in her mouth.

Ohh Graham your getting me all wet here.

Then what happened.

After a bit he asked me to service her, I asked what he meant he said fuck her lad, fuck her, next thing he scrambled off the bed and pulled my trousers and pants down and off my legs and physically pulled me ontop of her.

I felt her hand quide me to where I needed to be then I felt it, a warm sensation around my little cock, I was actually inside her.

Hmmmm Graham then what happened.

Well he was lifting and pushing my arse up and down showing me what to do.

What was he doing then?

Wel he knelt on the bed and she took hold of his cock and played with it.

Vicki could feel the wetness between her legs as she devoured the rest of her banana...tbc

By *ig daddy 1969Man 2 days ago

manchester

By *aul888Man 2 days ago

Hull

By *enninemarkMan 2 days ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *eysham1979Man 2 days ago

preston

By *lugoneMan 2 days ago

rathmicheal

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 2 days ago

Middlewich

By *af105Man 2 days ago

newtownards

By *otonfoxMan 2 days ago

Southampton

Mmm can’t wait for tbc

By *ucksguy2000Man 2 days ago

aylesbury

By *lderman500Man 2 days ago

sleaford

By *itboyslim2Man 2 days ago

stevenage

By *akedMMan 2 days ago

Witney

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 days ago

halstead

By *oventry4biTV/TS 2 days ago

coventry

Superb

By *oth0712Man 2 days ago

cambridge

Such a tease, more please

By *kpiercedCouple 2 days ago

walsall

By *ipper truckMan 2 days ago

near by

By *elly61TV/TS 2 days ago

Burnham on Sea

Vicki is such a tease

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 days ago

close

By *D123Man 1 day ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *overOral0Man 1 day ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ii12vwMan 1 day ago

Haverhill

By *ralnothing OP   Man 1 day ago

coventry

Were you enjoying the experience?

Hell yeah,I was by then.

So?...

Well as I said I was young, dumb and full of cum, I emptied my load inside her, it was my first time, he then chuckled...think I emptied a couple of weeks worth into her it seemed never ending, but then the most incredible thing happened!

Oh god what?

Her husband pushed me off the bed and went down on her, I could see my cum dribbling out and he licked it all up, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Oh god Graham that's so sexy.

It was Graham's shorts were positively soaking by the end of his tale.

Was that it?

Well not exactly.

Come on tell me.

Well, I stood there watching them, she was moaning and he was like an animal between her legs, I didn't know what to do, just stood there watching them.

So?....

Well when he'd finished licking her he got me on the bed again, me one side of her and him the other, she took hold of both our cocks, mine was like a maggot compared to his and she started wanking us both.

Hmmm sounds so sexy.

Did you cum again?

Oh god yeah almost immediately, like I said a girl had never touched my cock before and she was so experienced.

He laughed it went everywhere, never knew I had it in me, all over her corset thingy.

What about her husband?

Well this is the weird part, he grabbed my hand and put it on his cock

What?

Yeah he told me to wank him off over his wife.

What did you do? Bet you were frightened weren't you?

Well I was in the moment I'd never touched another man's cock before or since, but in that moment it seemed ok.

It was long and hard, my smallish hand could hardly stretch around it, I wanked him as best as I could.

And did he cum?

Did he?

He told me to go faster and faster, he pushed my hand obviously aiming at her face till he let out a loud groan and he came like a fountain, it went everywhere, I was gobsmacked, I'd never seen anything like it before...tbc

By *cott60Man 1 day ago

Perth

By *ob2Man 1 day ago

dungannon

By *ig daddy 1969Man 1 day ago

manchester

By *lderman500Man 1 day ago

sleaford

By *odgerMan 1 day ago

Wirral

By *ii12vwMan 1 day ago

Haverhill

By *lugoneMan 1 day ago

rathmicheal

By *rincess cum slutWoman 24 hours ago

York

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 24 hours ago

Middlewich

By *ushin boundariesCouple 24 hours ago

halstead

By *enninemarkMan 24 hours ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *he-ProfessorMan 23 hours ago

cheltenham

By *avidking73Man 23 hours ago

Barnet

By *ucksguy2000Man 22 hours ago

aylesbury

By *ral4fun69Man 21 hours ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *overOral0Man 20 hours ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *af105Man 18 hours ago

newtownards

By *ipper truckMan 12 hours ago

near by

By *kpiercedCouple 12 hours ago

walsall

By *aughtywifeyWoman 11 hours ago

close

By *D123Man 11 hours ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *lugoneMan 11 hours ago

rathmicheal

By *ob2Man 11 hours ago

dungannon

By *oth0712Man 8 hours ago

cambridge

By *aul888Man 5 hours ago

Hull

By *ig daddy 1969Man 5 hours ago

manchester

By *itboyslim2Man 3 hours ago

stevenage

By *ralnothing OP   Man 2 hours ago

coventry

So what happened after that?

Well the weirdest thing. I went back the next day, to finish the job, I was all excited and felt like Billy big bollocks, I'd satisfied this older woman, made her cum.

And?

Well I got there I must admit to having a bit of a stuffy when I arrived, expecting to see her in all her lingerie again. I rang the doorbell and she answered the door fully dressed in her normal clothes, he was at work. She never mentioned anything about the previous day

What didn't even come onto you?

No nothing, I worked the rest of that day, my little pecker hoping to get some action but nothing, I finished the job and all she did was pay me in cash and gave me a little extra,l money,can't even remember how much it wasn't a lot,she gave me a peck on the cheek and I left, never went back, never saw them again.

Ooh Mr Proctor I thought you were going to say, you fucked her brains out while her husband was at work or they invited you around every now and again. What did Eileen say?

You know I've never told her, suppose I was too embarrassed.

Oh Mr Proctor you keep secrets from your wife, that's good, I mean your such a naughty boy.

Well I've told you my story what about you, you've got to be able to beat that?

Oh I would but we're never gonna get this finished by tomorrow, maybe later?

God your a tease…

Vicki smiled I'm not an I?

Graham chuckled,his deameanor had changed slightly it was like he'd loosened up.

You fucking know you are!!

Really don't know what your talking about she said getting up and walking back into the living room, her sexy arse swaying as she could feel him watching her.

He followed, he could feel cold damp patches in his shorts.

Right I've rubbed down so where do you want me next?

Well I'm going to start on the ceiling, If you want to wipe down the skirting and start painting it, the paints there in that big tin.

What this one? She held up a big pot of paint against her chest.

No, that's emulsion, the other tin, the one that says brilliant white gloss.

Oh silly me Mr Proctor of course.

You'll find an old wooden spoon in my bag there I use for stirring paint, give it a good shake first, then open it and stir.

She picked up the tin and shook it, her boobs bounced as she did it, he groaned, it was like torture he just wanted them out of their tight cotton sling and in his hands.

Hmm think I've tossed it enough, now where's that spoon she said on all fours searching through his old musty leather holdall with all his tools in.

Graham pulled his step ladder out and positioned it over by the window.

Can you find it?

Argh yeah here it is, she said pulling out a long wooden spoon with half the scoop end missing.

He prised open the tin and gave it her to stir.

Your better off on the floor doing it.

Oh Mr Proctor you tease she laughed, and began stirring the paint with the oversized wooden spoon.

Graham mixed the emulsion and headed over to his step ladder and climbed a couple of rungs till he could reach the corners of the ceiling and began applying the paint with a steady hand.

Right done here now what?

Right you need to wipe the paint off, there's some old rags in my bag and grab a bush, I mean brush, the one with the red tipped handle and start on the skirting, don't load your brush too much just enough to cover about a third of the way up. I'll be over in a bit to see how your getting on.

He looked over at her wiping the paint from the stick, she looked at him as she did a wanking motion, wiping off the excess paint off.

Oh I seem to be getting it everywhere Mr Proctor.

He chuckled and shook his head, just get on with it you tease.

Vicki threw the spoon and rag down then placed herself on all fours right in his view again, dipped her brush in the paint and began stroking the skirting board. Of course she knew how to decorate and paint she did most of the house and indeed the D.I.Y in more ways than one when she was married to that idle bastard.

The room fell silent for a while as they both concentrated on their respective jobs...tbc

By *ralnothing OP   Man 45 minutes ago

coventry

He looked over at the thin denim gusset of her shorts wedged tightly between her arse cheeks, her arse swaying to the song she was singing, begging to be pawed by his large hands.

How are you getting on?

Fine but I'd rather be doing the ceiling though it looks a lot more exciting.

Oh you need a steady hand for this, he didn't even know how he was painting, his hands were shaking just thinking about her.

He stepped down off his ladder, put the brush and paint down to see how she was getting on.

Oh it's all about the wrist action is it Mr Proctor she said in a sexy girly tone.

Hmm you could say that.

Bet you've had years of practise then.

Ha ha yes, painting too.

How rude she quipped.

That's rather good what you've done there

Oh thank you, I like to learn

His foot was by her hand, he looked down at her dark hair clipped up, the right crop top on her slender back and the tanned toned skin of her waist and those sexy little shorts just about covering a shapely arse.

She knelt up stumbling, her wet paint brush landing on his thigh , she started herself holding onto his other thigh, her face a couple of inches from his groin.

Oh god I'm so sorry Mr Proctor

He grabbed her arm with a tight grip, that's quite alright, you ok.

Yeah don't know what come over me then, went a bit dizzy. Her brush was resting on his leg.

It's probably the fact your kneeling down and the odour from the paint.

He looked down at the pretty face looking up at him and wondering how she'd look, sucking him off.

Come on let's help you up.

He pulled on her arm, her boobs came up to meet his hand squashing it against her arm, he could feel how heavy, how firm they were, his cock twitched again. She stood up.

You ok now? His hand still holding her arm.

Oh yeah much better thank you.

Oh god I've got paint all over your overalls, not that you could notice amongst the fifty shades of colour already on them.

Oh it doesn't matter that's what theyre there for.

Oh here

She picked up the rag she cleaned the spoon with and proceeded to wipe the paint off

Look don't worry it's fine really it's ..

Vicki's rag touched a small bulge in his overalls, she stopped and looked at him with a smile, Mr Proctors face went a shade lighter than the splatters of crimson paint already adorned on his overalls.

Hmmm that's interesting she purred and started rubbing him in the same area again. She felt his bulge grow slightly, not by much but enough to know.

Is Mr Proctor getting a bit excited again?

He couldn't hide it, he made a whimpering sound.

Hmmm I think he is. Better not let him get too excited we've got work to do, she removed the rag from his overalls.

Fucking hell he mumbled his cock was almost ready to release.

Now you were going to show me how to roller I think.

He shook his head, you gonna keep this up all day you little flirt.

Mr Proctor I'm sure I don't know what you mean she giggled.

Your a married man after all I wouldn't want to betray Eileen's trust, unless you want to invite her round of course.

What?

Only kidding Mr Proctor, I'm sure she's keeping your little soldier very active.

Me and Eileen, god I can't even remember the last time we did it,she's not interested in that sort of thing anymore, she was insatiable when we started courting but no not anymore.

Oh that's a shame.

Pardon

I mean that's a shame for you both.

No she's more interested in the grand kids and bloody soaps these days.

Oh poor you...tbc

By *D123Man 36 minutes ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *enninemarkMan 33 minutes ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 26 minutes ago

Middlewich

By *ushin boundariesCouple 9 minutes ago