FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > French swimming pool showers pt1

French swimming pool showers pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 1 day ago

Greater Manchester

I want to share a couple of experiences of mine from when I lived in France.

My gf at the time was very into swimming, I wasn't so much but I did enjoy the sauna and hit tub so we would usually go together, I'd relax whilst she did her laps. When she was done she would come find me then we'd hit the showers before leaving.

At this pool, there was a one way system in and out, like a 'U' shape, you'd have to walk around the 'U' which was lined with shower heads. As with all french public pools, full one pieces and speedos are required for men and women (as well as mandatory swimming caps when in the pool!). So I'd be in my speedos, she'll be in her one piece and we'd hit the showers. My gf at the time, was an exhibitionist. It was never discussed, but I deep down knew she was! She'd pull the straps down from her shoulders during the shower, lathering up with the soap, then she'd pull her her suit down to her waist. She had gorgeous perky boobs, and she had them out on display in these communal showers, shared between both men and women. Now being a bit of a voyeur, I find this very hot and arousing, if it's something I witness. But as it was my gf and I know how pervy guys are, I felt very conscious about it and how much attention it was attracting so I'd never get off on it or anything at the time, only the thought of it afterwards, showering with her tits out surrounded by so many other people. I knew deep down she loved doing this, played it out to be natural and no-one cares, but I knew she loves to show off, and I know how pervy everyone is to have a show like that! 😂

I saw so many tits in my time at this swimming pool, it was awesome!

Has anyone experienced anything like this, either witnessing it or doing it? I'd love to hear about it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ral4fun69Man 1 day ago

Warrington

By *ormalMaleMan 23 hours ago

near By

Yes it seems the French are not as prudish. Had enjoyed so.e lovely sights, especially on the beach got caught looking once so decided to head into the sea. Twenty minutes later the lady in question swam By smiling and winked at me. Or was it that she just got some sea water in her eye

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 22 hours ago

Greater Manchester

So true!

By *iny123Man 22 hours ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 17:46:26]

By *iny123Man 22 hours ago

Lincoln

Virtually all swimming pools in Germany are mixed changing rooms and showers. The first time I experienced this I was getting changed and turned round to find a very attractive girl around 18 totally naked and without a care in the world about it. She smiled and said guten abend, I just mumbled like a halfwit and tried not to let her see how much my cock was enjoying her nudity!

By *ustardCream88 OP   Man 17 hours ago

Greater Manchester

😂😂

By *oth0712Man 17 hours ago

cambridge

By *ragsterMan 7 hours ago

Blackburn

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 hours ago