FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones becomes a hook er for the night. Miss jones adventure 16.

Miss Jones becomes a hook er for the night. Miss jones adventure 16.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 4 days ago

south coast IOW

Miss Jones becomes a Hook er for a night. The 16th Miss Jones tale

It was so late as i made my way through the streets back to my hotel. I wobbled a bit on my heels so slowed to steady myself, i had only had a few drinks and felt ok, certainly not tipsy but these heels were killers. I had taken my knickers-off because they were damp so didn’t want to fall, there were still quite a few people about.

Business meetings with all those guys in suits always got me horny and i had a thing for my boss but knew that was a definite no no, though it didnt stop me getting wet at the fantasies playing out in my head as i took his minutes. I smiled as i kept walking. He had gone on to his flight as planned and i had enjoyed a nice meal and drink with the others before making my excuses to leave.

No one around here knew me anyway so it didnt really matter if i fell and flashed my arse i guess but i didnt look my best i dont think. I had been wearing this suit all day and it had been warm. I knew my hotel was not far now. I wish id booked one nearer to the clients chosen meeting place but i was treating myself to a nicer one as I’d hoped to get lucky and I wanted a bit of privacy from a particular colleague. She got on my nerves a bit and i wanted to relax after the business part was done so told her i was staying with a friend. If id known she wasnt staying over but planned on driving back i would have booked closer to the centre and as it happened the guy I’d wanted to meet here wasn’t available so I’d ended up alone anyway but at least I could have a spa tomorrow and a luxury bed tonight anyway.

The hotel bar was still open when I got there and some music was on. There were a few people milling about and a few guys by the bar. I figured another night cap would be nice so popped in the loo and tidied myself up a bit so I wouldn’t stand out too much. Hair brushed and make up refreshed and a freshening wash where i had been damp earlier around my bald smooth pussy and i felt a bit more human.

I climbed up on a bar stool, resting my heels and got myself a drink. I swivelled around a bit to survey the room. Quietly singing along to the soft background music I surveyed the room. I love people watching.

Mr and Mrs bored in the corner. Likely married and definitely ignoring each other. She looking at her phone, he looking at the two 20yr olds in the corner. Didn’t fancy his chances that pair were clearly more into each other judging by the way their legs were entwined as they played footsie under the table. Guy reading the paper ignoring everyone. And then the two older guys probably retired looking towards me.

They briefly made eye contact, smiled and then continued their conversation. As I continued my drink I noticed them glance at me a few times and I got a sense they were talking about me. I started to feel a bit mischievous and as I had a further drink I turned slightly and let my legs open. If they looked now then it was possible my pussy would be seen. I wanted to watch them but didn’t want to make it obvious so I pretended to read the cocktail menu whilst peeping over the top.

The more smiley one looked over and I could tell by his subtle widening of the eyes and second take glance he had noticed. I saw him say something to his friend and a few seconds later his friend made an awful effort to appear casual as he too looked.

I ordered a cocktail and weaved a tale in my head as I daydreamed. I imagined I was still in business school and earned a living as a hook er at night. The mini roleplay amused me and made me wet again.

I continued drinking slowly but steadily as the night wore on. Watching as guests finished up and left the bar heading towards the lifts. The bored husband seemed a little shocked when the two women shared a passionate kiss as they parted company at the lifts.

It was quite late when I saw the two older gents rise. And head for the lifts. I decided to also head to my room.

We entered the lift together and the one gent smiled. ‘Such a shame to see a lovely lady drinking alone’ he said. ‘Oh my seminar finished and I had no client tonight unfortunately’ I replied. I was enjoying a bit of mischief playing out my little roleplay fantasy and wondered if they would be shocked.

‘Ah I see’ replied the guy ‘and how much would a man pay for your company for the night?’ He asked.

‘Oh fuck!’ He believed me. ‘What now!!’

‘Sod it’ I thought. ‘It’s normally £500 for a night each but you can share me for £800 as I’m not dressed for work’ I joked.

He glanced at his friend who looked at me and nodded. ‘Ok well we are in a suite on the top floor do you need to go to your room first or are you going to come now? ‘. I knew if I went to my room I’d bottle it so swiftly replied ‘if you have the money I’m all yours gents’. The guy said it was in his safe in the room and I travelled to the top floor with them. We walked together from the lifts across the plush carpet to a near door. The first guy opened it with a keycard and they motioned me to enter.

‘Would you like some champagne and to get comfy?’ the second guy asked. I nodded but remembering all the seedy films I’ve watched I said ‘let’s get the awkward money business sorted first please gentlemen. ‘. ‘Of course’ he smiled and headed to the next room. I heard the wardrobe and knew the hotel safes were inside the wardrobe. A few minutes later he returned with an envelope full of £20 notes. ‘Holy crap I’m really going to do this’ I thought and without checking it I pushed it into my bag. I put my bag and jacket on the chair and sat between them on a sofa with a glass of champagne.

‘Now gents firstly let’s find out what we are going to call each other? I’m Chantelle and you are? ‘ ‘I’m Arthur and this is Mike a lifelong friend’. They both shook my hand and I kissed them both on the cheek a little unsure of what to do next. ‘So how would you like this to go gents im all yours for the night and you may enjoy me however you wish though any bizarre requests will incur an extra charge. Do you both want to share at the same time or take turns, that’s part of the normal service? We can do things however you like?’ I asked.

‘I thought it may be nice to share a jacuzzi together and relax’ said Arthur. Mike nodded. I stood up and said ‘lead the way young man’ and Arthur went along a corridor towards a balcony area with some decking and a jacuzzi. Mike grabbed the ice bucket and champagne and followed. This was a beautiful suite and clearly these guys were not skimping. I’m no model but I guess I was available and a bit spur of the moment.

As we reached the decking the guys quickly started to undress. Mike offered me a hand but I told him to relax. I slowly undid my blouse and encouraged them to get into the bubbling water. I noticed they both had good bodies despite their age and Arthur was sporting a semi erect cock of a decent size. He’d probably be around 6 inches hard. Mike wasn’t erect and looked about 4 inches at the moment. The sight of two naked men aroused me.

I took my blouse off slowly. I found a controller and put some low music on. The lights of the city were below us and only 2 buildings nearby were higher and had windows overlooking us but it was late. I slowly stripped out of my blouse, skirt and stockings and danced about a bit making both guys smile before joining them naked in the warm bubbling water.

I moved round and pressed my body against Arthur and kissed him full on the lips pressing my naked tits against his chest. I opened my legs a little and felt his even more hard cock touch my thighs. He responded to my kiss his hands gripping my bum cheeks and pulling me tighter against him. ‘Mmmmm you are definitely all woman’ he said. I moved back and turned to Mike and did the same to him. His cock seemed bigger under the bubbles but he moved me back and run his hands down my body. ‘Yes a proper woman not a stick insect. Just like my June was’. He replied. I kissed him and he responded kissing me hard and exciting me as he probed my mouth.

I put my hand under the water and felt for his cock and was shocked to find a decent 8-9 inches in my hand. I think Arthur saw the shock on my face. ‘Mikes always been a grower the ladies loved him when we were younger ‘ he laughed. ‘Well this lady is going to love you both ‘ I replied.

Arthur came up behind me as I kissed and fondled Mike. I felt his hardness behind me and adjusted so he could slide into me. Clearly not wanting to wait his cock entered my pussy as I gasped into Mikes mouth. Mike put his hands down onto my hips holding me still while his friend entered me. His legs moved pushing mine further apart as his friends hands came around me and grasped onto my breasts. Arthur began to fuck me whilst I was held by Mike. Arthur grasping my tits as Mike kissed my mouth swallowing my groans. I could feel the tip of mikes cock bump against my tummy as my hips were thrust back towards Arthur. Arthur’s hands pulling my nipples downwards for leverage as he thrust his cock into me. One of Mikes hands moved and began to rub my clit and I couldn’t help but cry out as they both enjoyed touching me. A hard 7 inches fucking me slowly but deeply while the relaxing bubbles splashed around us.

I was worried the rubbing would get too much in the water as I know a jacuzzi can dry you out but Mike seemed to know and varied his touch regularly to make sure it didn’t, sometimes rubbing or squeezing my clit and others just cupping my mound as his friend continued to fuck me. His tongue probed my mouth. Thrusting in and out at the same speed as Arthur’s cock thrust into my wet hot pussy. They worked together and without even increasing speed they gradually yet unexpectedly brought me to orgasm. I screamed out as I couldn’t help but cum over Arthur’s cock. My pussy tightening around him and my mouth clasping onto Micks shoulder to muffle my scream. Arthur continued fucking me slowly as I began to calm a little and then he slowly withdrew from me

‘Oh wow. I think I may end up owing you two at this rate I wasn’t expecting that. Thank you’. I said.

‘We have been friends many years and it’s not the first time we have shared a lady’ said Arthur, ‘but it is the first time for many years and we decided to see if we still have it’ said Mike. ‘We lost a friend today and she used to love sharing us. When we saw you in the bar you reminded us of her when she was younger’. ‘well let’s make the most of it then guys. Come on’. I stood up and led them back towards the doors and said ‘let’s go to bed.’

Mike opened a door on the left as we re entered. We were all wet but didn’t bother drying off. There before us was a massive bed. Bigger than superking I’m sure but I was led towards it by Mike. As I clambered onto the bed Arthur moved me to lay onto my back. ‘Lay still let us enjoy you.’ He said. I lay as both guys looked at my naked body. They began slowly touching and caressing me. Kissing my skin. Nipples. Legs. Arms. Thighs. I felt my legs gently parted as Mikes head pressed between then his tongue gently licking and tasting me. ‘Oh you taste so lovely’ he said. I went to thank him as Arthur lay across me and his cock touched my lips. ‘Open’ he said and I opened my mouth wide to allow him entry. He began to thrust into my mouth as I tried to suck him. A faint taste of chlorine along with my own juices mixed with his precum as I began to suck and enjoy him. My mouth stretched wider as he began to increase his thrusts. I couldn’t see but felt my legs pulled wider as Mikes tongue probed me deeper and faster. I couldn’t help but wriggle. I felt another orgasm building as Arthur continued to enjoy my own mouth around his shaft. I loved him pinning me down with his body and just thrusting into my mouth using it for his pleasure. I loved Mikes hands holding my legs wide apart as he tasted pussy for the first time in years. He was clearly a fan as he lapped at me expertly and enthusiastically my body loving the attention lavished in it, him gradually pushing his fingers into me as his tongue worked my clit as I got closer. I thought Arthur was going to cum but no again it was me who exploded and squirted deep into Mikes mouth. Cumming over and over. Hips thrusting up to take his fingers deeper and press my clit against his tongue as he swallowed as quickly as he could as I gushed down his throat.

Arthur slowly with drew and climbed off me as did Mike. Fuck! That was 2-0 to the boys and I was being paid for this! I needed to up my game.

‘Come here’ said Mick. He sat up on the bed and drew me to him for a kiss. His hard cock stood upright like a flag pole. A clear 8 inches now and I lifted my leg over him straddling him facing him as I kissed him deeply tasting my juices on his lips and tongue. I pushed him backwards and as Arthur watched wanking I raised myself up and straddled his friends hard long length. Slowly lowering my pussy down Mikes gorgeously thick shaft his I took him all deeper and deeper. On my hunches I began to lower and raise myself. Taking him into me as he lay flat just enjoying as I took him. Each time I lowered I felt him stretch and enter me and groaned as he filled me. He felt incredible and after the orgasms I’d had I needed fucking hard so I slowly and gradualy sped up and slammed myself onto him harder so his cock rammed up into me. Sensing my need he grabbed my bum and began thrusting into me. My tits bounced as I rode him hard. Not focused on him but on taking the cock I so badly needed inside me. My thighs burning at the workout but my lust forcing me to continue taking what I needed. I felt my legs tire just as I was close to cumming again. I groaned as my legs folded and I sunk to my knees his cock deep inside me. He pulled me forward and continued to thrust into me until I cum again soaking his cock in my juices as he continued fucking me through my orgasm. I orgasmed over and over and as I started to calm, both of us soaked in my juices I felt Arthur behind my rubbing my bum hole and begin to finger it. I guessed where this was going but by this point I was so turned on I had no energy or incentive to do anything. As his hard cock entered my arse I felt him stretching me. My only thought was the feel of it pressed against Micks own hardness deep in my pussy. Arthur began to fuck me as Mike pulled me down and kissed me. His own cock slowly still fucking me. Gradually finding a rhythm with Arthur’s. They both fucked me together. Dp with Mikes big girth cock in my pussy and Arthur’s still decent size eager cock fucking my arse deeply. He moaned as he thrust into me ‘oh so tight I love fucking your arse’. They worked well together. Gradually building me up to almost cumming and then easing back. Sometimes Arthur’s cock thrusting harder while Mike kept still, others Mike thrusting more while Arthur just filled my arse deeply with his length. They were driving me crazy. Despite cumming so much already they kept me edging over and over. I begged to be able to cum again. I pleaded to cum and they enjoyed hearing my pleas. I felt things change when I heard Mike say ‘ready’ to Arthur and they suddenly both began to fuck me fast and hard. It took my breath away and all I could do was whimper on their cocks as they both raced to finish. It didn’t take long before I began to cum over and over. Squirting on them both as they grunted and cried out and began to fill me. I felt overwhelmed as their cum shot into me. Mike filling my clenching pulsing pussy as Arthur filled my arse. I thought they would never stop as they cum over and over. My own body overcome just collapsed as it trembled and shook as they continued to fill me. Slowly Arthur withdrew and Mikes still semi hard penis slide out of my soaked body.

I didn’t know what was cum and what was sweat or still damp from the jacuzzi but couldn’t move. My legs were like jelly and I was enclosed by a panting guy either side of me. I don’t know who spoke first but someone said ‘fuck’ and I started to laugh. We definitely did that I replied ‘I’m too old for this I’m worn out’ said Arthur. Mike just laughed. ‘I need a shower’ I said and they agreed they did too so once again the three of us entered water together. We all went into the large shower together and tenderly and slowly soaped each other up and washed each other clean. The luxury hotel toiletries smoothing and softening and smelling fresh and simple. We dried each other slowly and tenderly. Them together drying me and then me drying them in turn.

We all proceeded to the other bedroom where the bed was fresh and dry and climbed in together with me in the middle. Mick pressed against me from behind as Arthur curled into me from in front. It felt good sandwiched between them as the sex and alcohol took effect and we drifted off together.

I woke a few hours later. Sun streaming in and Mikes hard cock slowly thrusting into my from behind. He realised I was awake as I tensed around him and pushed back to urge him deeper. I always loved being woken to a hard cock enjoying me. Oh good morning Chantelle. Hope you don’t mind but you looked so inviting he murmmured. Arthur stirred and turned and smiled. Ah you started with out me he said and latched into a nipple and began to suck. As Mike could now stop trying not to wake us he thrust harder and deeper. As my gentle sighed turned to moans. Arthur moved down the bed and opened my legs. He could see mikes big cock thrusting in from behind and burrowed down and wrapped my leg around him so he could lick my clit as his friend fucked me.

God these guys were amazing. They were everything I needed to make me cum again. As I started Mike did too again filling me with his seed he made gentle grunting noises as he thrust each pump deep into my body and I felt the wetness on my thighs as he withdrew. Arthur tilted me onto my back and thrust his own now hard cock into our combined wetness. Pushing his friends seed deeper into me and he began to fuck me himself. I was already still on the brink and it didn’t take me long to begin cumming again. Arthur fucked me through 3 more orgasms before joining his friends seed with his own deep in my core. I thrust my pelvis to meet his thrusts determined to take all he had and he didn’t stop until he was totally spent.

As he finished and climbed off me roomservice knocked with breakfast for 3. I hid under the covers as it was placed in the lounge area of the suite.

I didn’t know what you wanted so I ordered everything Mike said. We ate and shared a coffee draped in sheets before I showered and put my skirt and shirt on to go back to my own room for fresh clothes.

I kissed them both goodbye and thanked them for a fantastic night as I left the suite.

It was an hour later as I went to get cash to pay my taxi back to the station I remembered they had paid me. I had been a pro for the night. I looked in my bag and there was the envelope. The £800 still in there. There was also a second envelope and a note. ‘If you ever do become a call girl for real don’t lower your price for anyone. Thanks for letting two old guys replay their youth. You were exactly what we needed to remember a dear friend. Love Mike and Arthur. Along with a further £200.

I smiled as I tucked it back into my bag.

This is the 16th Miss Jones Adventure. Please leave your comment on the thread and read my other Miss Jones Tales. Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhern LadMan 4 days ago

down south

Lovely story, and they could have had you for nothing. Although a grand well spent by the sounds of it.

By *ripfillMan 4 days ago

havant

An absolute legend… miss jones just does it again - and again !

Well scripted with such detail it could raise even a dead man’s cock !

Fabulous erotica written with the detail only one with a special knowlage could have to ensure the detail was so accurate

More please Miss Jones ….

By *im47ukMan 4 days ago

St Helens

Wow Miss Jones you inspire lust and desire with your writing. Reading this while in a very nice Hotel room seemed very appropriate 😜

By *atandasmileMan 4 days ago

Edinburgh

It took a little while between spotting this story and having some quiet time to read it. I'm very glad I did though - awesome story of an awesome adventure.

south coast IOW

Thank you. I do love it when people comment as it encourages me to know someone has read my tales. Xxxx

By *ardhatCharlieMan 4 days ago

Northwest

"Thank you. I do love it when people comment as it encourages me to know someone has read my tales. Xxxx"

This has to be one of the stories I've read on here for sometime. I am know going to search for all the others!! Well done xx

By *untooMan 4 days ago

manchester

Brilliant as usual

south coast IOW

Thank you xx

By *amesB66Man 4 days ago

St Peter Port

Quite simply a joy to read. Thank you xx

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 days ago

halstead

Absolutely bloody brilliant as usual thankyou once again OP

south coast IOW

"Absolutely bloody brilliant as usual thankyou once again OP "

Thank you. You are always so positive xxx

By *oandstephCouple 4 days ago

Bradford

Great story and just sent the wife this as a bed time read 😉

south coast IOW

"Great story and just sent the wife this as a bed time read 😉"

Ha ha. That made me smile. X

By *h-why-notMan 4 days ago

Isle of Wight

Money well spent. A fun night had by all, very sexy

By *rgar27Man 3 days ago

Bognor Regis

Another fabulous story ❤️ well written and so sexy

By *kpiercedCouple 3 days ago

walsall

Another stunning story !

By *ral4fun69Man 3 days ago

Warrington

Another brilliantly written story keep them coming please

By *leasureProducerMan 2 days ago

The South

[Removed by poster at 18/09/24 16:13:26]

By *rgoMan 2 days ago

Wells

Great story Ms Jones! Wonderful

By *leasureProducerMan 2 days ago

The South

Well…. Miss Jones strikes again!

An amazing, hot, well written story by an amazing, super hot woman!

Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you X

By *aveboygreen3rdCouple 2 days ago

this town

Fantastic story everyone’s fantasy all in one.

I must read the rest

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 1 day ago

south coast IOW

"Fantastic story everyone’s fantasy all in one.

I must read the rest

"

Thank you so much please comment on the others whether you enjoy them or not. All feedback is helpful.

By *ikeC81Man 10 hours ago

harrow

Loved it, loved it loved it

» Add a new message to this topic