FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum lovers

Cum lovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriocouple OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

rayleigh

My wife and I both love nothing more that to see cocks shoot cum, the more, the farther the better. She loves to make me cum on any of our collections of dildo’s, me laying on my back, legs wide open as she kneels between them. then teases my by holding the covered dildo over my face till she pushes it in my mouth to clean it up.

Our fantasies whilst doing this run amuck, with me saying I’d like to have someone behind her playing with her tits as she sucks me to the point of no return, to her saying she would love the guy to be kneeling astride my chest slowly wanking over my face as she plays with my cock, watching him wanking over his shoulder, pushing her tits into his back. She would edge him forward till his cock is right near my mouth, and tells me to stick my tongue out to flick it over the end of his cock. She don’t like the dom thing, calling me a sissy or anything like that, it would be both of us wanting this, then when he was about to cum, she would get to the side of us take over wanking him and holding my mouth open till he cums all over my face and in my mouth.

We would then like to be left alone to go over what happened, and then I would kneel astride her and slowly wank till I cum all over her tits.

The guy MUST BE CLEAN, polite, shaven and cut, we already have been looking at guys who will be lucky to have us devour him, and have narrowed our choice down, bit like naked attraction lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eader100Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Excellent, sounds very horny

By *rnoldZiffelMan 3 weeks ago

Leinster

Interesting post; I wonder when it was that you both realised that you shared the same enjoyment of watching cumshots?

Would those who know you both be surprised if they heard about this shared enjoyment?

Reply privately if you prefer.

» Add a new message to this topic