FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our Wild Wedding Night

Our Wild Wedding Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tirlingben OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Stirling

Our wedding night was a bit special. We’d been together for a couple of years and had already had fun experimenting. We’d picked up a couple of guys at clubs for bi threesomes and even used a Scottish version of Loot for the personals so we were both pretty open-minded and I knew this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

We were broke so the wedding was a Registry Office affair in the afternoon followed by a bar meal. We then headed for a club with some of our friends – most of the family had headed home. I was of course looking forward to my wedding night with my new bride and she had promised me something special. The drinks flowed and the boogieing went on until closing time when we staggered out. However Gillian – my gorgeous new wife – said we were heading to Graham’s for a party. I was happy enough to agree, if a little disappointed so we jumped in the taxis – Graham, Colin, Amy, Stewart, Pamela, Shaun, Elaine and Jock – our friends socially and from work.

The party went as parties do but Graham and Shaun livened things up by dressing in Graham’s drag queen costume (he had a part time drag act where he occasionally got gigs in pubs for a few quid). This was all great fun but the evening certainly started to take on a raunchy tone when Graham pulled out a suitcase filled with sex toys. Pamela, Gillian’s best mate from childhood grabbed a large black dildo and suggested Gillian try it out. I interrupted and said I had intended she would be trying something else out for the night which led to a loud cheer. It was pointed out that couples in medieval times had to fuck in front of their friends on their wedding night to prove the marriage was consummated and to my surprise Gillian said that was one tradition she’d like to bring back.

“You don’t mind do you darling?” I responded by kissing her deeply and slipping my hand into her blouse.

“To the bedroom” shouted someone and we were more or less picked up and taken through to Graham’s huge king size bed, where the quilt was pulled off for us. Gillian and I fell onto the bed snogging deeply, quickly undressing with the enthusiastic cheers and help of our audience. Gillian was left wearing a really pretty white bra, panties and stockings set with suspenders and garter belt. I soon pulled the panties down and buried my face between her thighs, finding her pussy extremely swollen and wet as I thrust my tongue inside her. I’ve often wondered if she’d already been fucked that night, she was just so wet but I’ve never asked her. Thirty years later I maybe don’t want to know. But I was loving how turned on she was, just as much as me really. My cock was rock solid and I just wanted to be in her so, getting between her legs I slid in and started fucking her missionary style.

Oh man, it was such a turn on fucking my new wife on a bed in front of so many people and clearly it was for them too as couples were pairing up, snogging and petting as they cheered and clapped us on. I felt a hand on my arse pushing me into Gillian

“Go on, speed it up. We can’t fuck until you’ve finished”

“Says who”, that was Pamela, her skirt around her waist and her hand busy under her knickers frigging herself as she watched her best pal get fucked.

People started to climb on the bed with us, hands on my arse encouraged me to up the tempo of the shagging and I felt fingers around my shaft and Gillian’s pussy. There was more than one hand down there and I felt my balls being cupped whilst a finger circled my arsehole. Gillian’s eyes were closed, her face flushed with passion as I think it was Amy undid her bra and took one of her nipples into her mouth. Her boyfriend Shaun, still in drag queen make up was sucking Gillian’s other tit – his slutty red lipstick smearing across her nipple.

Pamela decided she wanted to snog me and whisper filth in my ear. Would you believe she confessed she’d always wished she’d had a cock to shag her pal and she was asking me what her pussy felt like. Somebody, Jock I think, was wanking a huge cock over Gillian’s face. I wanted to suck it but couldn’t quite reach. Pamela could though and she wrapped her hand around the shaft and started to jerk him off. She was looking me in the eye and asking if I wanted her to make him cum. Oh God yes was the only sensible answer there.

Meanwhile, the fingers around my cock and my wife’s pussy were still busy. I felt a finger slide into her, alongside my shaft whilst another finger was pushing into my arse. Gillian’s eyes snapped open and she gasped as another finger slipped into her arse too and we looked lustfully at each other as we shagged and our arses were fingered. I heard a groan behind me and felt the hot splashes over my arse cheeks as someone shot a load and that almost triggered my own orgasm, I was really close to shooting inside my wife but Jock beat me to it. He grunted and I saw his cock stiffen in Pamela’s grip and she directed his spurts over Gillian’s face and into her open mouth. That did it for me and I shot my load deep into her spasming pussy, my arse gripping the finger inside and my lips seeking out my bride’s spunk covered mouth. As we kissed long and deep, my cock gently twitched the last of my load into her and I tasted Jock’s cum. Somebody else groaned nearby and started shooting over our faces as we kissed and before we knew it Shaun was eagerly licking it off one side whilst Amy licked it off the other and we ended up in a spunky four way snog.

And that’s how the night started.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ardnreddyMan 3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

By *ral4fun69Man 3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes