FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Some “light reading” 😈

Some “light reading” 😈

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMechanicHenry OP   Man 5 weeks ago

gravesend

I was asked sometime ago to share a fantasy of mine… here it is!

It’d start in a pub or club somewhere, I’d arrive after you and you’d be sitting there waiting in a black leather skirt, a top exposing your cleavage and wearing no underwear. I’d buy a drink and come and sit down.

I’d slide a piece of paper over the table to you, this will be your safe word. Only the word written on that piece of paper can stop me doing anything I want to do to you.

I’d come and sit close to you, whisper in your ear to slide your hand up your legs, and slide it your finger from your clit, down. Just enough to get your taste on there. I’d then tell you to let me taste your pussy off your fingers. At this moment you’d be able to see the bulge building in my trousers, knowing that not too long from now your mouth is going to be round it.

We’d finish our drinks and get back to the hotel.

As we are in the elevator going up to our room, I’d grab your hand and put it on the front of my trousers, letting you feel what I’m about to give you. As the elevator door opens, you’ll walk in front of me, pulling your skirt up just enough to expose your arse as you walk towards our room. As we get to the door I’ll whisper in your ear “what’s the safe word” of which you’ll repeat it back to me, I’ll then ask you do you agree to let me have full control, explaining that only the safe word that you’ve repeated back to me can stop me from doing anything. If you agree I’ll open the door.

Once we’re inside the room and the door is closed, you will see on the bed already set up, restraints to bound you to the bed, and a multitude of toys laid out on the table. We will walk in and I will tell you to wait by the door. I’ll go in, remove my shirt and pick up the dog collar and leash that’s on the table, I’ll walk back over to you, remove your shirt and bra and put the collar on.

I’ll force you to your knees and walk you over towards the chair in the corner, I’ll sit down and demand you remove my belt and take my cock out. As my hard throbbing cock pounces out of my jeans, I’ll pull the leash towards me, pulling your head close to my cock. As your face presses up against my thick shaft I’ll tell you to lick it, from the base to the tip repeatedly. I can already tell at this point you’re extremely eager to deep throat and gag on it, but this is my show. My rules and you don’t do anything without my permission. As I feel your breath on my cock I’ll be quivering with excitement over the fact I have complete dominance over you.

After you have cherished and caressed my shaft, I’ll finally allow you to suck it. Sliding it from the tip of my cock, all the way down your throat nice and slow until you can’t take anymore of it. At no point are you aloud to use your hands, they must remain either on my thighs or on the floor. As I thrust my hips and fuck your mouth I will watch as your eyes begin to water. Knowing your breaths are getting shorter between each time you take it. I’ll start fucking your throat slow at first, gradually getting fast and harder, pinching your nose so you can’t breathe.

After I’ve been satisfied with that, I’ll let you back up onto your feet, using the restraint at the bottom of the bed, I’ll bend you over and bound your hands to the bed, as your laying there bent over, I’ll slide the skirt down, exposing your beautiful arse and pussy which is already dripping from the intense blow job you’ve just given.

I’ll removed the collar and go and find the biggest dildo I can find on the table, I’ll open your legs wide apart and spit on your pussy, getting it as wet as possible. My tongue will then slide from the top of your arse, down until I taste your juices. I’ll slide my tongue in and out of your pussy, feeling your body tremble as you enjoy ever motion from my tongue.

I’ll spread your arse wide and rim you, my tongue deep in your arse all the while my fingers are rubbing your clit. I’ll grab the dildo and slide it in your mouth, telling your to spit on it, making it all wet. Then I’ll slide it deep inside you, nice and gentle. Letting you enjoy every inch of that fake dick. As I gradually get faster, I’ll reintroduce my tongue to your arse, getting it as moist and excited as I can. Dildo in your pussy, tongue in your arse and my fingers rubbing on your clit. All while you’re bound to the bed unable to move.

As I begin to see your legs go weak beneath you, I’ll finally stop. Undo the restraint and lay you down on the bed, I’ll bound both your legs, your arms to the bed so you are completely immobile. I will ask you, do you want to rim my arse, of which you will reply “Yes Daddy”. When ever you answer a question. You must reply with yes daddy or no daddy. I will remove my jeans and sit on you in the 69 position. As my tongue starts to slide into your clit, my cock and arse will be right on top of your face, I’ll demand you have your tongue out so I can slide my arsehole on it, feeling your tongue penetrate my arse will make my cock throb even harder.

After this, the time will have come to let you feel my cock inside you. I’ll remove the leg restrain and turn my self around, laying in between your legs, as I put your right leg on my shoulder, I’ll rub the tip of my cock on your clit, watching as your eyes roll with anticipation of how it’s going to feel. Then it goes in, my thick, throbbing hard shaft slides straight into your tight wet juicy pussy. I can see you tense up and you feel how big my cock it. I’ll fuck you, hard and deep. My hand around your throat minimising your breathing capabilities. You’re under my complete control, as my shaft penetrates your tight little pussy I’ll slide my lips over your nipples, sucking and gently biting them.

I’ll release your hands and have your nails claw down my back. Feeling your passion with every thrust of my cock going into you.

Now your released, I’ll turn you over, bend you so your face is on the bed and your arse is in the air, I’ll find a small dildo, make you get it wet and then I’ll spit on your arse, sliding my finger in. Once it’s warmed up, I’ll slide the dildo in. All the while my fingers are rubbing your clit, as I watch you you’ll be digging your hands deeper in the to pillow. After I’ve fucked you with the dildo, I’ll get behind you, pull you to the edge of the bed and bend you over again, sliding my cock deep inside your arse. Your tight little hole with squeeze my cock beyond belief, I’ll feel the tighten stoking my shaft as it slides in and out of you.

Once’s you’ve been a good little slut and taken that pounding, I’ll lay down on the bed, tell you to mount me but facing away, as I slide my shaft into your pussy I’ll watch as your arse bounces up and down on my stomach. From here, you’ll get off me, start by sucking my cock again, gagging on it hard, then move down and lick and suck my balls, tasting every juice your pussy have left behind there. Then slide your tongue into my arse again, I’ll raise my legs and watch as your stroke my cock with your hands and your tongue violates my arsehole.

At this point I’ll start to tremble, the feel of your tongue is to much for me to handle so I’ll start pushing your head into my cock again, watching as you make my whole shaft disappear. I’ll pull you on top of me and watch as you bounce up and down on my cock. As I feel myself beginning to get to the point of wanting to cum I’ll push you off, lay you flat on the bed and spread your legs, now it’s time to make you squirt, I’ll slide my cock deep inside you, grabbing a vibrator from the table, as you feel every inch of me in you, I’ll wrap my hand around your throat, watching as your body quivers with excitement. As you struggle to breathe, I’ll use the vibrator on you. Watching as it makes your squirt all over my cock. This will be repeated 3-4 times. Each time the floor getting more and more wet.

As you’ve been a good girl it’s time for some rewards. You’ll be laying face down on the bed again, hands and feet bound. Then I’ll get the whip, I’ll start from your legs, whipping you all the way up to your arse, each lash getting gradually harder. Watching as the feel of the leather on your skin gets you more excited. When I decide you’ve hand enough I’ll slide my cock in you again, watching as I go from your pussy to your arse. I’ll release the restraint quickly as I can feel my cock is about to explode. I’ll put you on your knees on the floor and demand you stroke my cock with your mouth and slide your hands around my balls and arsehole.

As you sit on your knees, mouth open and tongue out. Makeup down your face, I’ll make you sit and wait as I stroke my own shaft, I’ll ask if you want my cum, you’ll reply yes daddy, with that, I’ll shoot my entire load over your face and tits, watching as you enjoy every drop hit you. When I’m down, I’ll sit you on the bed, open your legs and slide my tongue back inside you. I’ll carry on sliding my tongue up and down your clit until you’ve finished licking up every drop of cum that’s on your tits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgotten22Woman 4 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic