FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding photographer

Wedding photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erard61 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Many years ago I had a small business doing weddings. It was hard work and not very profitable but occasionally it had its perks.

One wedding I did was for a work colleague and his fiancee. It was at a very old church in Central Scotland. A lovely setting. It was arranged that I would take photos at the church beforehand with the groom, best man etc. then the bride and her father arriving in the vintage car. All was going well the bride was a gorgeous tall brunette with a killer body hidden under a princess dress.

I framed her and her father in the doorway of the church and fired off a few.

Just ready to take the next full length view when I spotted something on her dress, as I looked closer I saw it was blood. It had marked the skirt of her dress and was unmissable. Turns out her father had nicked his finger in the car and had dripped blood onto her dress. He didn't even know he was bleeding.

Cue tears from the bride at her now ruined bloodstained dress.

Going into rescue mode I told her father to get his hand first aid while I try and get the dress cleaned. I dragged her into the toilet at the rear of the church and got to work with cold water. I couldn't get to some of it because it was high up on her skirt.

'Quick help me out of it'...I was a bit shocked when she pulled the sleeves down and her beautiful boobs popped out and she slid the dress off. She had a lovely garter and panties set with stockings all in an off white colour and lacy

So there was I standing in a small cubicle toilet with a semi naked woman washing off the blood on her wedding dress. Trying to concentrate on not staring at her dark brown nipples and unreal long legs and lacy panties. After a few minutes the blood was washed off and dried under the hand dryers all the while my cock was rock hard.

I helped her back into the dress and she looked liked nothing had happened. Retouched the make up and she was good to go. She turned to me and said...'no one has to know I took my dress off'. I nodded wide eyed. Opened the toilet door and her father was waiting to walk her down the aisle. She later thanked me for keeping it quiet.

I have a lasting memory of her killer body and underwear and I also got paid.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akHeartWoodMan 5 weeks ago

Crawley

Lucky guy

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ohn_1983Man 5 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 5 weeks ago