FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Remote Lovense Stories

Remote Lovense Stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *5ysh1331 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Southampton

Me and my partner have just recently purchased a lovense Egg and will be trying it out for the first time this weekend (we’re a little excited) anyone have any tips or stories they would like to share from experience? Feel free to message and I’ll post anonymously if preferred

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he-ProfessorMan 5 weeks ago

cheltenham

Lovense toys are fantastic.

I have had lots of fun both controlling and having my toys controlled.

Best one recently was an hour mutual edging via the sync option between my Max2 and a ladies Nora whilst chatting across the app.

She sent me a photo message of her in her garden saying she wished I could be there to help her in person and I recognised one of my friends gardens over the fence due to their distinctive summer house roof.

Needless to say I offered to pop round, always nice to be helpful

By *dr97531Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I've had lots of fun controlling and being controlled, using them remotely and also in-person! Got a small collection of them myself. I get so turned on controlling others and seeing how much they enjoy my vibes - I once controlled a lady over cam who left a massive damp patch on her nice computer chair after we were done with our ~1hr session! Also had some fun doing ds sessions on the app as well as partaking in some of the different events on Discord.

Always on the lookout for new friends to control, particularly the ladies and couples.

By *igger9969Man 5 weeks ago

Aberdare

Have the app and had some fun with a couple before.

In the restaurant and I controlled her alone.

Pm me your addy x

By *allandbald80Man 5 weeks ago

Probably near you

Have controlled my partner on a number of occasions, either together or apart. One night she was out with her friends and she had it in. I had control of it all night and it ended up with her putting a guys hand on her pussy so her could feel the vibrations I was giving her.

By *hattyman2022Man 5 weeks ago

Teesside

I controlled a similar toy. It was a remote controlled vibrator on a little I knew. She was a 46 year old accountant. Stunning and would wear them for work. She'd never know if or when I'd use it but it would be having her excited before it began

By *abrina59TV/TS 5 weeks ago

submissive land

My wife wore her lovesense egg in her pussy when we were out in Birmingham.

It was so hot controlling the vibrations her can't all evening

» Add a new message to this topic