FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wanting to see muffin with a young guy

Wanting to see muffin with a young guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hiskeymuffin OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Tayside

Back when I was 17/18 I was seeing a married woman for over a year, she was 30 when we met.

Proper dirty 30 and taught me how to fuck.

Lately I've been asking muffin to get herself on Snapchat and find a young guy, 18/21 to train.

I remember how eager to please and full of stamina I was back then, thought the idea was hot.

How many of you would want a young guy to try to please your missus?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reasyMan 5 weeks ago

Caerphilly

I put my head on the block. I think there’s two answers to this question.

First answer is a lot of guys would absolutely love to see their wife with a Much younger guy who is what’s that saying young dumb and full of cum, Not to mention, probably the ability to raise the occasion almost as soon as he shot his load and for more than once in an evening I’m pretty certain that type of husband would be in heaven watching his wife be serviced and satisfied as much as she wanted

Now the second guy is one who has that same thought and desire but is reserved to try because there’s a little niggling part of him that thinks what if he fucks her better than me? What if he satisfies her better than me? Where does that leave me?

In reality absolutely no different no change because the wife is looking to be enjoyed as much as the husband wants to enjoy watching I do believe that marriages relationships are broken up because you as a couple meet a guy who want a better word does a better job that really isn’t what I see swinging as swinging as making a friendship sharing fantasies pleasures and joys and enjoying it all

By *pacecowboy99Man 5 weeks ago

Near You

Love that idea!

Every young guy needs an older women to show him how to really enjoy..

By *ussyeater692Man 5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Please carry on with the story

By *hiskeymuffin OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Tayside

"Please carry on with the story "

It's not really a story as such, but she has downloaded Snapchat to try and find someone!

By *ussyeater692Man 5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep us posted please

By *mfao88Man 5 weeks ago

north yorkshire

"Please carry on with the story

It's not really a story as such, but she has downloaded Snapchat to try and find someone! "

She will have no problem finding someone, there will be a queue!

» Add a new message to this topic