FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gone Fishin' - continued

Gone Fishin' - continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge1949 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

BroadwayWR11

I can continue if there is the interest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wbsearcherMan 6 weeks ago

cannock

"I can continue if there is the interest?"

Please continue

By *akHeartWoodMan 6 weeks ago

Crawley

Please do

By *oth0712Man 6 weeks ago

cambridge

By *yTreacleMan 6 weeks ago

Winchester

There certainly is

By *igkidexyMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

By *rent100Man 6 weeks ago

Warwick

Wouldn’t want to lose the thread now

By *enninemarkMan 6 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *umalotagainMan 6 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *ark_sentinelCouple 6 weeks ago

Andover

By *rgar27Man 6 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ovingmyknickersgTV/TS 6 weeks ago

cheshire

Yes please more with Donna and George

By *ike231251Man 5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *eorge1949 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

BroadwayWR11

The new look Donna put our cold drinks on the table and left without saying a word.

I was a bit dumbfounded - and aroused - as I took it all in.

Donna soon returned holding her riding crop in one hand. Gently tapping it against her leg, she said, you two students have broken the rules, Gray and Greene, you will report to my office at 2.10 exactly - do not be late.

Talk about aroused and it was obvious, Ray just smiled, he knew what was coming because, I assume he had been here before, and I too was getting some idea.

I said to Ray, I hope I am not hogging the limelight with your wife.

Not at all, he said, happy wife - happy life - she will not do anything she does not want to and she does so love to be domme and in total control so just go with the flow, do as she says and let her play with her new toy - you!

Without beating about the bush, I don't get a good feeling about shagging my best mate's wife, I said, it would feel like a betrayal of trust. I suppose I am a bit afraid of letting ny own genie out of the bottle.

You no longer have a bush to beat about George, he replied as he tried to lighten the moment, I do appreciate your friendship and integrity and I can live with it if it is what my wife wants, after all she has had many other shags over the years and it has never harmed our marriage. It may be better all round if I don't watch, I'll ask the boss what she wants.

It was time to report to Donna to face the music and I gave up trying to disguise my erection as we knocked on the dining room door.

ENTER, was the response.

By *rent100Man 5 weeks ago

Warwick

oh, go on. You know you want to,

By *eorge1949 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

BroadwayWR11

" oh, go on. You know you want to, "

Oh alright then - just for you!!!!

By *lderman500Man 5 weeks ago

sleaford

By *oth0712Man 5 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

By *ike231251Man 5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *umalotagainMan 5 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *enninemarkMan 5 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ark_sentinelCouple 5 weeks ago

Andover

By *ave008tMan 5 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *opefulmanMan 5 weeks ago

Worle

By *ick manMan 4 weeks ago

Longford

Following

By *usie pTV/TS 4 weeks ago

taunton

these naughty boys deserve it.

By *rent100Man 4 weeks ago

Warwick

" oh, go on. You know you want to,

Oh alright then - just for you!!!!"

aaawww, Thank you hun, xxx, Tia

By *appyx1Man 4 weeks ago

lincoln

Any more please

By *iquor247Man 4 weeks ago

wirral

By *cubasexMan 4 weeks ago

dudley

By *piseMan 4 weeks ago

Wimborne

Brilliant more please.

By *eorge1949 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

BroadwayWR11

The word ENTER, sent a shiver down my spine as I was fairly sure that a caning was to come.

I’ve been caned before sure, but never by a woman and never with an audience and I was nervous about whether I could take it and hopefully enjoy it.

I followed Ray into the Principle’s study and we stood side by side in front of her desk as she ominously thwacked the crop on her desk.

You two stand accused of several offences, she said, and I can deal with them all here today and issue suitable punishment or I can refer you both to the board of governors - which is it to be?

I will accept your punishment madam, I said, followed by Ray agreeing.

There are three charges, starting with the least serious, you have both been late to tutorials and you both know the rules - tell me what the rules are Green.

We are allowed to be late three times in a term without punishment, I said, thereafter it is a caning at the Principle's discretion.

And how many times have you been late this term Green?

5 times Madam, I replied.

It says here 7 times, so every time you lie to me I will add extra strokes at my discretion to your punishment so I advise you not to lie to me again.

Tell me again Green, how many times have you been late?

7 Madam, I sheepishly said, and Madam nodded.

How many times have you been late this term Gray, she demanded.

3 times only Madam, Ray said.

You can consider yourself warned Gray, any more lateness will result in a caning, the minimum level for which is three strokes on your bare bottom - consider yourself warned.

Gray, you will stand in the corner, hands behind your back and watch whilst punishment is administered to Green.

Green, turn away from me, remove your trousers, shirt and pants, place your hands on the chair, head against the wall, legs apart and await your very first stroke of an as yet undetermined number.

We both did as we were told and as I undressed my cock reflected my excitement, but nobody except me could see it and as I took up the required position, naked, hands on chair seat, head against wall, legs apart I did have to wonder what the view was like for the others.

I waited, and I waited straining to hear any sound that might give me a clue, and then out of nowhere the crop hit both bum cheeks with considerable force and it hurt and I yelled out, as much in surprise as pain.

Every time you make a sound that stroke will be repeated until you remain silent, she said - and the crop again landed, thankfully not in the same place, but still enough to make me grunt.

You will learn to remain silent, she said, as number three landed and I managed to remain silent. It hurt, gee whiz it hurt, but it was a long way from being pleasurable.

Having my head against the wall stopped me moving with the impact and heightened the pain and that too was a new experience for me

Three more followed in quick succession and they were now starting to hit in previously hit areas and it was very painful, but I kept my cool and remained silent.

She paused and said to Gray, look carefully because this is what will happen to your bottom if you are late again.

Then three more, from the other side, and the pain was getting intense enough to stir up my erection.

I suspect that she noticed as she didn’t miss much and she had obviously done this before.

She changed sides, three more quickies, and again changing sides, three more with several seconds between them for maximum effect and I felt as though I was approaching my limit, and yet by now I craved more.

Stand up Green, she said, turn and face me. I did as I was told to reveal a very decent erection and was told to get dressed as that was enough for now.

We both stood again in front of the desk and Madam said she would now look at the more serious charges of exposure and sexual acts…………………..

Then the phone rang and after she answered it, she said, Mum’s just had a fall and is on her way to hospital, I have to go, my brother is on his way, you are both free to go fishing, and she went to get changed, followed by Ray.

My arse was sore and it felt on fire and tender, so much so that sitting down even on the soft sofa needed some care. I sat and waited and pondered, did I enjoy that, well, yes I believe that I did. We got very close to the point where the pain transformed into pure sexual pleasure and I had to wonder whether I might have cum hands free has she continued? Perhaps we’ll find out one day?

Donna’s gone to the hospital, Ray said, don’t know how long for - do you fancy a shower.

Good idea Ray, I said, I am still a bit tender but so randy!

Warm water abd a gentle wash might help, he said.

By *usie pTV/TS 3 weeks ago

taunton

mmmmmm lovely

By *lderman500Man 3 weeks ago

sleaford

By *umalotagainMan 3 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *iquor247Man 3 weeks ago

wirral

By *enninemarkMan 3 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ag165Man 3 weeks ago

Greenock

By *opefulmanMan 3 weeks ago

Worle

By *cubasexMan 3 weeks ago

dudley

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 weeks ago

Andover

By *rent100Man 3 weeks ago

Warwick

oh how naughty of you Rising to the occasion like that. I’ll have to go rummage through my things now. I’m sure I have my whip somewhere here, just need to blow the dust off it and have a little practice to remind me how to use it xxx Tia

By *eorge1949 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

BroadwayWR11

My bum was feeling red hot and a bit tender so we sat and chatted about this and that, fishing, cars, wives etc - neatly leading on to sexual experiences, likes, dislikes, fantasies and role-plays and as my bum normalised so my arousal grew - or perhaps the arousal overcame the sore bum - I dunno - but I recognised that I was being steered and I was well up for that!

What you need to make you feel better, said Ray, is a nice hot shower and I’ll give you a gentle bum massage with warm smooth soapy water.

Knowing full well what he really wanted I of course agreed.

Both sporting half decent semis, we entered the shower wet room and were soon wetted and foamingly soaped up washing each other all over - well mainly chin to thighs.

I moved behind Ray and as I massaged and softly pinched his nipples I felt my cock growing as I wriggled it between his invitingly accessible bum cheeks and up against his tight rosebud, which seemed more than happy for me to be there but somehow reluctant to let me in.

Ray spun me round and pushed me to my knees as I greedily took his spotlessly clean solid manhood deep into my mouth, sucking hard and soft and working my tongue around his glans and fully retracted foreskin and as far into his opening as I could.

Ray has a wonderful cock, long enough and thick enough to give a satisfying mouthful, rigidly hard yet so soft and sensitive in places and he certainly seemed to enjoy being sucked, almost as much as I enjoyed having him in my mouth.

We separated and changed places as I felt his warm lips embrace my not quite fully hard but spotlessly clean cock which he quickly worked up to a full hard on, but all too soon, alas, I had to stop him .

Ray stood up, a big grin on his face, and said, we should do this more often. Anytime Ray please, I replied.

He stepped out of the shower and placed the seat inside the wet area, asking, almost telling, me to bend over , legs apart and put my hands on the seat.

I was soon in place with warm water streaming down my bum cheeks as he gently soaped me and washed / massaged my still tender bum.

No lasting marks, he said, she is very good at what she does. I would love to do it again Ray, I said. Noted, he replied.

Gradually he massaged between my cheeks and I spread my legs a bit more to give better access and pretty soon his soapy finger, then two fingers were inside me, so smooth I barely felt a thing until they were pumping gently away at me.

I was deeply hooked, I seriously wanted Ray to fuck me hard and deep but I said nothing.

I felt his naked cock against and around my rosebud as he teased me, not entering but certainly preparing the way and I suspect that he knew that I was ready for him.

He stopped, I turned and saw he was getting something from the small shower shelf behind him and he moved to the side to let me watch him slip the condom onto his rampant cock - a magnificent cock, not the biggest, but perfectly formed as he moved behind me and I felt a generous dollop of cold lube on my rosebud and gently worked inside me, and again I though, he knows what he is doing.

Ray eased my cheeks wide as I felt him press against my hole - and just like that - he was in - no pain - no fuss - just a hot hard cock past my sphincter ring and just about inside me.

He paused, then gradually worked back and forth, ever deeper, sensing my mild discomfort, pausing for me to adjust painlessly to him, until he was fully inside me, pausing and holding at full penetration as we both enjoyed the sensations - me of being full and he of being totally encased.

I loved having my bum so full of Ray’s solid cock but I wanted, needed, him to properly fuck me and I guess he did too as I felt him pull out fully and enter again, accompanied by much gasping from me as my nerve endings took on this overload of sensations.

In and out, part in, fully in, part out again, gee whiz I love it!

And then it began, the real purpose, gradually speeding up, tightly in, almost out, in, out, in, out, his cock feeling even harder as he slowly built to a shattering - and noisy - climax deep inside me as he pushed hard and as deep as he could.

That feeling and sensations of a cock cumming so deep inside me is very addictive and I wanted him to stay there for ever, but alas, nature says otherwise as his softening cock eventually dropped out of me, accompanied by the biggest fart I have ever exuded!

My bum felt stretched and used, a wonderful feeling, not in the least sore, just the residual feeling of having been well fucked that, I hoped would last a while.

By *iquor247Man 2 weeks ago

wirral

By *oth0712Man 2 weeks ago

cambridge

By *enninemarkMan 2 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ike231251Man 2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *umalotagainMan 2 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

By *opefulmanMan 2 weeks ago

Worle

By *cubasexMan 2 weeks ago

dudley

By *rent100Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Lovely feeling indeed

By *eorge1949 OP   Man 5 days ago

BroadwayWR11

I stood up and turned, feeling like I have been well fucked, yet wishing he was still inside me and wanting more.

My cock was rigid and I had been so close to cumming, another few seconds and I would have achieved an explosive hands free climax, and I told Ray that.

He nodded as he peeled the condom off and then made a spectacle of letting me watch him wash and play with his almost deflated cock.

I watched, then took over, gently massaging and wanking his manhood until I felt him start to grow and I marvelled at his speed of recovery, then again there was probably a long way to go before we got a result.

He turned me and with his semi hard cock tucked tight between my legs as it hardened he worked my titlets and nipples, gently at first but getting quite hard and dominant and in a sexually arousing submissive sort of way I found the pain compelling.

It was clear this was a very different approach and I wondered where it would lead.

With my nipples in his tight grip, Ray said, do you want to take this on a step, all consensual and stoppable at any point of course, but for my pleasure not yours - although you might well enjoy it.

I thought for a brief second and said yes please, let’s do it, try what you want and let’s see how it goes.

Without saying another word, he stepped away and went out of the wet room.

BroadwayWR11

It took considerable self control to resist wanking myself off as I had again been so close for so long my cock ached to complete it’s biological conclusion, but I wanted this to continue even more than my need to cum.

Ray came back with a bag, the contents of which I could not see.

Ready for this, he said, OK, I replied, go ahead.

First on were handcuffs, arms behind me, followed by a dog collar that he linked to the cuffs, then came the blindfold and the room went dark as I suddenly felt very vulnerable.

Next was the butt plug, no lubrication this time as he roughly worked it into me, fortunately I was still receptive and not entirely dry and I enjoyed the domination of being penetrated like that.

He placed a soft rope around my chest, under my piglets and tied it firmly behind me, looping it over my shoulders, under the first loop between the piglets, and back again before securing it behind me.

Don’t try to move too far, he said, you are now my prisoner, tethered, unable to escape, here for me to use and enjoy as I see fit, as he turned me again to fit nipple clamps to me - tight but not yet excessively so.

I will be back in a while, he said, giving you time to think about what might happen next, and he was gone.

I felt with my foot to find the seat but my tether was too short for me to sit, leaving me standing naked, exposed, restrained and vulnerable in the shower.

By *lderman500Man 5 days ago

sleaford

By *ullmanMan 5 days ago

hull

Hot as suck cant wate for more

BroadwayWR11

Eventually after what seemed an eternity Ray silently returned and as he took hold of my cock to give it a good twist and tug he startled me.

He untied my tether and pushed me to my knees, grabbing my head and forcing his now fully erect cock into my mouth, not that it needed much forcing, making me gag as he pushed it fully inside my mouth and holding my head tight against him as I spluttered and he laughed.

He pulled my head back and ordered, suck it properly you cock sucking cum dump, and doing as I was told I worked the glans, under his foreskin and into his urethra as far as the tip of my tongue was able, getting him really hard.

As soon as he realised that I was enjoying it he pulled out and ordered me to bend over as far as possible and reach for my toes.

I waited as he applied a condom and I knew what was coming as he roughly pulled the butt plug out, making me gasp in a mix of pain and pleasure as he rapidly slid his cock fully inside me, pulling me into him for maximum deep penetration.

Gee whiz it felt so good to have him deep inside me again, but I said nothing as I waited for the inevitable pounding that I was expecting.

Holding my hips firmly he began fucking me, hard and deep, picking up speed, then slowing down, taking much longer being his second cumming as we both savoured the moments, then after a pause he started pumping again.

This went on for a while and I came hands free and noiselessly which was a first, Cummings whilst being fucked, and I can recommend it!

I certainly knew that I was being fucked as my cum ran down my legs. It was starting to get uncomfortable, but no so uncomfortable I wanted it to stop, so I said nothing as he fucked and fucked and I had to admire - and enjoy - his stamina.

Eventually I sensed him getting close, he was rock hard and as he shot so he pulled me tight to get as deep as possible as he pulsed and shot several hot loads safely into me - what a delicious moment.

Holding me tight as he stayed inside me as I felt him soften and I sensed this time he was totally spent.

My legs had turned to jelly as I turned to sit on the chair, watching again as slid his condom off and freshened up.

Fantasy? Of course it was, or at least some it was - but which bits?

Already I was thinking of Carol tomorrow, but that is a whole new story!

By *enninemarkMan 5 days ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *lderman500Man 5 days ago

sleaford

By *opefulmanMan 3 days ago

Worle

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 days ago

Andover