FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hockey Dinner

The Hockey Dinner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hegentlemanbull OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Southam

My phone buzzes. A whatsapp notification.

I flick the screen open and go to the message, a smile beginning as I see who it is from.

“Hi Simon. Sara loved her experience with you. She said you enjoyed her all over our house, and she had not felt so beautifully fucked in a long time, so willing to give herself to your desires.

I want more for her.

She needs a group situation – multiple men, and maybe to give herself to women too. She would of course be your willing slutwife.

Let me know what you think.”

It was from Will, and as always his message was to the point, and clearly gave me another chance to enjoy his gorgeous wife, a woman I had played stud to on more than one occasion.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Southam

I tapped out a reply:

“Hi Will. Good to hear from you. That will not be a problem to arrange. Same rules as before? The odd picture and video to be sent?”

Send.

Almost immediately on seeing the two ticks, he had given the message a “Thumbs” reaction.

That was all I would expect from him. The parameters were confirmed.

By *ts good to share xCouple 6 weeks ago

market bosworth

Southam

The annual Hockey club dinner was coming up, taking place in the restaurant of a rather nice country hotel within our area. As Mixed team captain I would of course be going, and had a large room booked to stay over; it felt perfect to take Sara as my guest, knowing the sexual proclivities of some of my fellow hockey lovers.

I messaged Sara directly in whatsapp:

“Dear slutwife,

You are cordially invited to a night of cock, cum, pussy, tits, and more cum. Wear something stunning for the evening, and know that you will not need much to wear for the rest of the night.

I will pick you up at 7pm.

Your Gentlemanbull.”

With a smile to myself at the thought of the night to come, I pushed send. I did not even wait to see if there was a response, knowing that the only outcome would be an excited confirmation of some sort, most likely containing at least one devil emoji.

By *iscoman7771000Man 6 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

Southam

The evening was the usual – speeches, laughs at video clips from matches across the season, the handing out of prizes for individuals and team successes. Sara sat next to me, stunning in a classic little black dress, stockings, her hair immaculately coiffed into a chignon that revealed the nape of her neck. Her hand rested on my thigh for much of the evening, a subtle statement that she was here with me, and that she would be close to me all evening; mine not her husband’s.

Our table had many of the night’s “players” – people I knew and trusted, and for whom I knew that sexual adventure and discretion were assured. Nick, our goalie, was a guy in his early fifties. A bit of a barrel shape, big of tummy, but with a magnificent cock that I had seen pounding a pussy hard many a time over the years.

Ellie. Not long back with us after returning from uni. Lithe, blonde hair in a shoulder length bob long enough to hold. Her bf Matt, a player I had mentored for the past few years and initiated on hockey tours before.

Claire, my little midfield scrapper. She was hot, feisty, with good sized tits for her shorter frame, and a big peachy arse.

Tom was in his mid-thirties, a guy with inordinate stamina, and with whom I had shared a few conquests in the past.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 weeks ago

halstead

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great build up, I can't wait to find out what happens next

By *mazingTimesMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Southam

After the night closes downstairs, the real fun begins. My selected team mates, plus Sara, retire with me to my suite.

As we close the door behind us I make it abundantly clear what is on the cards.

“Great evening so far and delighted to see you pick up some trophies and prizes. The night now is for OUR end of season celebration, ably supported by Sara, who has been sent here by her hubby for a night that she will not forget in a hurry. I have caught all of you throwing admiring glances in her direction across the evening.

Sara is an all holes slut, our team prize, and my gift to you. She will refuse nothing. Ellie, Claire, I doubt that anything different can be said for you?”

I look at them with a raised eyebrow. Ellie blows me a kiss, and squeezes her boyfriend’s hand, Claire gives me a wanker sign, a big smile on her face.

“I thought so,” I say, winking at them both. “Condoms and lube are over there if anyone wants them, but Sara is bareback until I return her to her husband.”

There are whoops from all, not just the guys, and for a moment I wonder if Sara knows what kind of night a hockey team can give her.

halstead

Southam

Never one to fuck around – goalies rarely do – Nick is stripping off his togs. “Not going to need these until I leave” he announces. It is the ice breaker that was needed, and Sara, keen to enjoy her experience, goes over to him. She strokes his big belly as it is revealed, and asks if everything he has is lovely and big?

Ellie and Claire laugh, knowing the answer. “You will love our dirty big bear, Sara, we both do.”

Turning to face them as they comment, she takes her eyes off Nick, turning back to gasp at his nakedness.

He stands there, semi hard cock hanging. I have known him for years and he is one of the best hung chaps I know. A thick, girthy, shaft ending in a mushroom head, about six inches at semi.

Sara’s eyes widen. “Oh now that is lovely!” And she is reaching for it, almost without thinking.

“Nope.” Nick says. “Get naked you if you are the team prize. You won’t need clothes tonight either.”

And with his words Sara gets a real sense of what it will mean to be our prize; she is here to do anything, take anything, at our behest.

“Yes, Nick.” She purrs, and reaches to undo her dress.

“Leave your hair up,” Nick says, “It makes you look classy.”

“Of course.” An as she replies her dress shimmers to the floor, and she kicks it away with a practiced air. Stood before the team is a frame I have used on a number of occasions: a classic hourglass figure, bra, knickers, hold up stockings.

“Oooh now you look delicious, Sara!” Ellie purrs. “I don’t think you are going to escape without us all having you.”

Around us is the flurry of clothes being removed, a room full of people with no shyness, and a shared past of a whole lot of filth. Claire saunters behind me as I strip, and whispers in my ear…

“Thanks, skipper. I think I will cum tonight watching her take your lovely cock. But I want it too – Vice captain for a reason.” And she squeezes my arse as she throws her clothes onto a chair.

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant

By *ucksguy2000Man 6 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *atriotsMan 6 weeks ago

Newsome Huddersfield

Ohhhhh very nice read so far

By *alfback09Man 6 weeks ago

Peterboro

Having attended many rugby functions I can definitely correlate with this story

By *ed-devilsCouple 6 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ricky09Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

M66

Looking forward to more x

By *un2345100Man 6 weeks ago

East Midlands

Great start looking forward to reading more

Southam

In a matter of moments all are naked, barring Sara who still has her stockings on. Claire has a sexy little gold chain around her belly and I am pretty sure it is because I once let slip that I thought they looked sexy. Four guys, cocks either hard, or in Nick’s case – hung bugger – semi hard and on the way. Having had both Ellie and Claire before I still take a moment to drink in their different, but equally sexy, bodies.

Ellie is all legs, long legs, with her cute little bum at the top of them, and small, upturned tits adorned with lovely pink nipples.

Claire – a lady I have known for a few years – is happy being naked with us, her strong, athletic frame with a gorgeous set of bigger tits (she spends a fortune on sports bras) and her arse is an absolute belter. Plus, that chain catches the light when she moves. She sees me clock it, and winks at me, blowing me a kiss.

“I think I caught you reaching for this?” Nick growls in his mock scary voice to Sara. “Come and have a taste.” She needs no second bidding, a quick glance over her shoulder at me and she is on her knees in front of my big mate, stroking his growing cock. Tom detaches from his GF and takes a position the other side of her.

“Tom!” Ellie’s voice is mock playful “Are you about to feed your cock to Sara?”

“I fucking am, baby!”

“Right!” she says turning to me, “Skipper, I have not had your cock since I got back from uni.”

halstead

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous! More please

Southam

I pull Ellie to me, her young body firm, her skin warm, and delicately perfumed as I kiss her. Her hand is already wrapped around my hard shaft, and to mirror her, one of mine is tracing its way up her thighs.

Behind us Sara is on her knees, hands pumping Tom and Nick, both erect, little sighing moans escaping her mouth.

“Aaah…fuck, yes!” Erupts from Claire who is bent over the bed, Matt’s hands spreading her arse as he licks her pussy from behind. As expected, no one is standing on ceremony and already the room is filling with the sounds of moaning, sighs, and the promise of filth to come.

By *pagedMan 6 weeks ago

Doncaster

love it

By *athytvsubTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this, hope there is more x

halstead

By *ilberryMan 6 weeks ago

Scarborough

Southam

“Mmm,” Ellie murmurs, “that looks fun, skipper. Have you missed my pussy whilst I was at uni?”

I sense an opportunity and order her to bend over next to Claire, that lovely little arse bobbing as she skips over to the bed. He ruffles Matt’s hair as she bends over and whispers something to Claire, who laughs…”Yes he is still a dirty fucker, don’t you worry!”

My strong hands take control of Ellie, positioning her as I want. She instinctively lifts her buttocks with her hands and there is her pink slit, nestled just underneath her tight little arsehole.

Before she can say anything my tongue peels upwards, her pussy lips parting either side of my strong muscle, as Claire receives the same from Matt. Two hockey sluts, tongues lashing their slits, and they are already in heaven.

From my periphery I can see Sara gamely sucking both of her stunt cocks. And she is doing me proud, sucking, licking each shaft, but also holding them close to her face, the heat and firmness of two erect cocks against her skin. She is not just sucking, but worshipping, a behaviour I have experienced from her before and that betrays what a sexual creature she is.

“God boys,” she manages between slurps, “to think that both of you are going to pump my married pussy with these cocks, bareback, and to the point where you cum in me. I will cum hard feeling so much new spunk hit my walls…”

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *andyandmickCouple 6 weeks ago

chilwell

Southam

“Tom, I think Sara deserves an intro to tonight’s first doublecocking, don’t you, pal?” Nick smiles.

“I do indeed, big bear. Got an end you want?” Nick winks, all generosity, and says “You get her ready for me,”

Sara is moaning as she sucks each of their cocks, listening to them talking about her body, her holes, as if she had no choice. And she felt her pussy twinge at their words. “I don’t have a choice, Simon made that clear. Fuck, I am going to love taking everything they give me.” She thought, as her hand pinched an erect nipple, hard.

The next moment Tom, young cock bobbing and pointing at the ceiling, pushed her onto all fours. “You keep sucking on his cock, Sara. And lift that ass up for me…yes…good girl…”

And he positioned his cock, the cock that Ellie adored taking, at Sara’s smooth pussy lips, and with a twist of his hips entered her.

“Ahhhhh, fuck….fuckkkkkkkk, yes…” She moaned, taking a 22 year old cock for the first time in years. Before she could moan again, Nick was holding her head, feeding her his big, big cock.

“Make her feel it, Tom. Give her that young buck fucking that little Ellie loves so much!”

Hearing her name from across the room Ellie looked over, and smiled at Tom as she caught his eye. Her bf, feeding his lovely cock bare into Sara as Sara tried to suck on as much of Nick’s big bear dick. “I love both of those cocks,” she thought, “and Nick is not only fucking Sara tonight!”

By *unguy410Man 6 weeks ago

Cambridge

Think I'm starting to understand the appeal of team sports!

By *ylon_cMan 6 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Utterly filthy so far, and I guess it'll get even better.

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 6 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I enjoyed reading your horny story,can't for the next bit.

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent story!

Hitchin

halstead

Southam

Claire pushes back onto Matt, who has now got two fingers into her slot, pistol style, as he licks her.

“Matt, don’t you stop, or I will fine you after our next game for missing open goals…I am sooo close.”

He laughs, then licks, his tongue teasing her clit fully from its hood, intent on making her buck on his face. Firm strokes of his tongue, fingers in a swirling downward motion in her pussy, and he gets his reward.

Claire groans, no other word for hit, and her head hangs down for a moment, her breathe hitching in that delicious way some women do when they cum. Ellie, sensing her team mate’s orgasm, reaches under her and tugs one of her nipples, the additional stimulation welcome.

“Don’t run out of energy, Vice captain. There is a lot of cock here tonight.”

Claire looks at me, her orgasmic face a picture…

“Oh, there is enough of me for all of you boys. Feed me some dick, Matt, fill up my cunt.”

He needs no prompting and is already rising up, cock at full mast, a big purple bellend ready. A dip of the hips and he is thrusting into her, pushing her momentarily off balance so that she leans and grabs the sheets…

“Get up under her, Ellie.” I order. “Captain wants his graduate pussy as you gals fucklick.”

“Yessss!” she moans, wriggling under Claire, who will not let go of Matt’s dick for even a second. I move and position myself between those long athletic legs, a view of her perfect pink slit, already slick with juice and my licking, and I push my own bell into her with relish.

halstead

aylesbury

Southam

The room is now full of fucking, all three ladies taking at least one dick, and Sara doing her best as she is taken between Tom and Nick. I look over to them, even as Ellie’s tight pussy opens up beneath me, her little moans coming from under Claire who is facing me. She too looks over, a lusty look in her eyes as she takes Matt deep.

“Does her hubby know what she is in for, Skipper?” She asks me amidst moaning on bare cock.

“Oh, yes, Claire…he wanted her utterly used, mouth, pussy and arse, before I drop her back tomorrow to sleep all day.”

“She beckons me close, and kisses me deeply. “Well then, looks like she is off to a good start.”

And we look over to Sara, holding Nick’s cock tight in one fist but unable to concentrate on it as Tom brings her to orgasm. She is loud, a moaning, naughty slutwife, and in that moment everything about her day to day life must seem a million miles away.

“Yessss…..fuck it…yesss….Oh god sorry I have forgotten your name…use my pussy for your pleasure…cumming….” And she cannot help it, her hair is now messed – her updo holding out but looking a bit ‘attacked’ and as her orgasm subsides she looks back up at Nick.

“This, is a wonderful dick. I am not sure I will fit it all in tonight.”

He bends, kisses the mouth that has just been worshipping his cock and says “oh you will, Sara. You are my prize. And we have lube.”

halstead

Southam

Very glad you are all enjoying it. Thanks for the comments and DMs

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

What a great story

Southam

"What a great story "

Thank you. More to come!

By *ilbert4450Man 6 weeks ago

paisley

Southam

My focus is brought back to the tight young pussy wrapping my cock as I hear Ellie moaning more insistently. Claire’s tongue is lapping at her clit, her tits pressed against Ellie’s body as Matt holds her hips – such great hips and ass that Claire has – and pumps his cock.

“How is that ass looking from there, Matt?” I ask him with a wink. Claire’s head pops up from ministering to Ellie, and offers encouragement.

“You can take anything you want, Matty, if Sara is all holes you know I am game.” And then she is down again, licking clit as my cock fucks back and forth in Ellie’s perfect tight pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm….Mmmmm” sounds from somewhere under Claire, and suddenly Ellie’s face is pressing against the strong smoothness of Claire’s thigh. “I am gonna cum, cum hard, please pump that cock, Skipper….Claire….” Her voice is almost pleading, “make me cum on him.”

I hold her thighs and do as she wants, pumping all of my thick eight inches into her, hard, rhythmic, deep, Claire working her with her tongue.

“fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck......uuuuugghhhh!” and she is cumming, bucking, her mouth open in a perfect ‘O’ shape that it seems Matt cannot resist as he pulls out of Claire’s pussy and feeds his cock into Ellie’s mouth.

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

Brilliant

By *akedMMan 6 weeks ago

Witney

Omg so good

Southam

Ellie, cock in pussy and mouth, moans, her lust a vibration along Matt’s cock, her pussy wet around mine. Claire, suddenly without any cock, pushes at my body until I withdraw, and she greedily reaches for me, cock glistening, bell wet, and rather than go straight to sucking rubs my wet cock over her face, almost lovingly before her tongue flicks out to lick that swollen head.

“Fancy a doublecocking whilst Ellie recovers, Claire?”

“Oh god yes,” Ellie squeals,” fuck her hard as I wank and watch.”

“How do you want me, skipper?” I tell her to get on her back, legs up and wide her head angled for Matt’s cock, fresh from her pussy. In moments she is between us, her tits up, nipples big and dark against her tanned skin, a small strip of pubic hair focusing my eyes down to her pussy.

“Matt has got me close. You two fuck me now until you cum and fil....” and then I see her remembering that Sara is the cumdump for the night. And she smiles a lascivious smile.

“Use me to get ready to spunk in her…”

I know exactly what she has in mind and I push my cock down to her pussy, a slight gape there from the fucking she was just having from Matt, and enter her, bringing a gasping smile.

Matt reaches down to hold her ankles, and she is far more on show, show legs up and wide, pussy peeling apart to take my cock. That belly chain looks so hot on her. “Frig your clit, Claire, I want you moaning and groaning as we fuck you, Ellie wanking and watching you taking two cocks.”

She is already one step ahead, one hand strumming her clit, the other stroking her belly either side of that belly chain, drawing my attention to it.

“I knew you love them. I wanted to wear it as surprise for….ooooh fuck that felt deep, skip, do it again.”

And I realise that in this position, Claire almost bent in half, her legs spread, I can get really deep, and I just want to fuck her until either I am ready to shoot, or she cums hard. So I begin fucking her, long deep strokes, almost to the hilt, then almost back out again and she is scrabbling around for Matt’s cock with her hand; I know I am doing it right for her. Grasping him she guides him greedily to her mouth and I look at Ellie by the side of us, lying and watching, one leg lifted as she finger fucks her pussy, her fingers pushing in then coming out to circle her clit before plunging in again.

Hitchin

halstead

Wrexham

What an absolutely incredible story, I can't wait for the next installment

aylesbury

Southam

Thanks all. Have more to add tomorrow

By *irChefMan 6 weeks ago

Great dunmow

Never seen this happen at our hockey club, but plenty there that I'd like to enjoy like this!

By *rego69Man 6 weeks ago

Chelmsford

By *portbilly1976Man 6 weeks ago

manchester

Superb story!

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Newsome Huddersfield

By *u55yfcukerMan 6 weeks ago

Ipswich

This is very good. More please.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 6 weeks ago

close

paisley

By *rgar27Man 6 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

f***ing brilliant

Southam

Sara has been manhandled by her new lovers after her first pulsing orgasm took her pussy, turned onto her side so that Tom can hold one leg high, straddling her other and driving his cock into her. She is already giving in to this new experience, to being an all holes, free use slut for everyone in the room. Her wantonness grows as she gobbles on Nick, spitting on his fully erect fat cock. She genuinely wonders how he will feel inside her pussy – and arse? – but she is sure she will find out.

Her clit is full under her fingers as she circles it, Tom’ young cock pistoning in that way twenty somethings do.

“Tom, baby, I think you might make me cum again if you keep fucking me like this.”

“I won’t be stopping, Sara, you slutwife, I am pretty close too…”

“Oh yes, give me that cock, pump until you cum in my pussy. Give me all of that load.”

He quickens, holding her thigh tight against his chest and in doing so his angle of attack changes slightly, touching something new in her, and triggering her orgasm.

“Fuck, fuck me….I am cumming…fuck my pussy….”

Her words trigger him, and he rocks his hips, cock searching to be as deep as he can and he feels his cum spurting, feels her wetness and heat wrapping his jisming cock as they cum together.

Nick sucks her nipples hard, taking each one in his mouth in turn, increasing the sensation of her orgasm as her pussy and nipples are dual stimulated.

As Tom feels his orgasm subside he pulls out, the merest hint of his cum there at her pussy lips, knowing most of his cum is deep in her pink pussy.

“Ellie baby, I have a cock for you to clean” He says with a smile, and she climbs down from the bed to go to him.

“He got you ready for me.” Nick says, moving between Sara’s legs. “I probably don’t even need to get the lube you naughty slut. Shall we see?”

She rolls onto her back, legs wide and looks down at his cock. It is thick, but long too, and his head flares slightly bigger again than the shaft. Sucking him has made his bell shiny, the skin taut, a gorgeous shade of purple.

“Tease me with it. I want to feel it…”

He lays his cock along her wet slit, his balls at her sensitive, just orgasmed, entrance and she looks at how far his cock will fill her, and she wants it, wants him to stretch and fuck her.

She thinks she would not normally give him a glance, his big belly is not her usual type, but now, here on her back and with one load of cum in her she wants his cock, needs him to fuck her.

“Plleease Nick. Give me that cock.”

And he does.

Her ankles are now held in his hands, her legs out wide and he nudges his bell against her slick pussy, and almost immediately he is inside her – and it feels big, his heat and girthy head pushing her open.

“Going to give you a stretch you, you little slut.”

His pressure increases and the first three thick inches open her more. Tom had a lovely cock and she enjoyed him, but Nick is stretching her open a bit more. She feels her pussy walls opening up for him.

“Ooh fuck, you ARE a big bear aren’t you?” She pants, her eyes on him, on his belly, that she reaches to stroke.

“Yep, and you ARE going to get fucked again!” and with those words he pulls her towards him, his strength surprising her, and she is taking more of his cock, Tom’s cum lubing her pussy for him. His thrust takes her breath away for a moment, her eyes widening a little.

halstead

By *lderman500Man 6 weeks ago

sleaford

By *layaway300Man 6 weeks ago

all over the uk

By *.jellyMan 6 weeks ago

jacksonville

By *alfback09Man 6 weeks ago

Peterboro

Absolutely brilliant

close

Wrexham

Awesome

By *pforfun1899Man 6 weeks ago

harlow

Bognor Regis

By *kpiercedCouple 6 weeks ago

walsall

Southam

As Matt and I enjoy Claire between us I have the perfect view of Nick and Sara on the floor. I see him start to fuck her in a way I have seen him take other women – both Claire and Ellie have cum hard on our “big bear” on hockey tours – and Sara looks to be no exception. His hands have her ankles and he has control of her body: legs wide, her face focused on him, eyes half lidded as he pumps more and more of that fat cock into her, a gorgeous slapping sound coming from her wet pussy.

Ellie sucks her bf, languidly, they too watching Nick stretch Sara, and I can see that Ellie is still stroking her young pussy, that no doubt wishes for a fucking soon.

“Switch and change, skipper?” Matt asks, bringing my attention back to the bed. “Treat Claire like the slut she is as we double team her?”

Having done this before with them both I know that she loves being tag teamed, being naked, between two guys who are enjoying her for the willing cockhound she is…

“Sure, Matty, she can enjoy her own wet pussy of my dick.”

We change ends, Claire taking a moment to turn over – “I want to watch Nick fuck that slutwife as you two rail me, Simon.” And then we are both back inside her, Matt, sliding his cock straight in, hands on her peachy arse cheeks, as I present her with my glistening cock.

paisley

halstead

Southam

“Mmmm, Matty, I love your cock, each and every time…”

He slaps her arse, making her jump.

“You love every cock, Claire, don’t give me that lovey dovey shit!”

She lets out a laugh that turns into a moan as he goes deep, and I hold my cock firmly by her face. Her tongue flicks out to tease my bell, swirling around me as she tastes herself, then spits over it so she can stroke it up and down my hard shaft.

Ellie has moved to kneel by Nick, stroking his body as he fucks Sara, urging him to give her more.

“Fuck her Nick, I want to see her face as she cums on daddy bear. Can you do that for me?” And she strokes more, his shoulders, his belly, and down into the space between his groin, his thrusting cock, and Sara pussy.

“Fuck, she is sooo wet, Nick, stretch her, give her dick and make her feel it. I want to see more than just Tom’s load in her.”

Sara moans at her words, simply looks up and nods, a little lost in the dicking that Nick is giving her.

“What if I hold her legs for you, Nick, so you can just pump her hard. Would that help?” Ellie giggles, giving him a kiss that he returns passionately.

“You are a naughty little one. You get it from me too later.”

“Oh god of course I do.” She loves being a little bratty at times for her teammates. “I didn’t plan on staying over and not fucking everyone, Nick!”

“Grab her legs. And give her something to lick whilst I pump her then.”

“Looove to.” And she straddles Sara, presenting her neat, tight pussy as she holds Sara high and wide for a daddy bear fucking.

Southam

Sara’s hands move up, brushing her own nipples as she reaches for Ellie’s thighs, then uses her fingers to spread her pussy. She knows she cannot concentrate as she takes Nick, he feels so good, but sooo thick, but her tongue searches out Ellie’s clit, connects.

“Oooh, yes, there’s a good little slut, you like having me sit on your face do you?”

Nick reaches under to grab Sara’s arse and lift her to change his angle, and bury all of his meaty, girthy cock into her….

“Ooooohohooo fuckkkkk. “ But she can nothing but moan, pinned by Ellie’s thighs, and with his strong hands controlling her. She feels amazing: full of her second cock from a guy she met tonight, licking pussy, and sure that she will cum again soon.

Ellie leans forward to kiss Nick, urging him on as she does so. “Don’t fight it big guy, we have all night, just pound her pussy, she needs to feel it, pump her until you cum in her.”

halstead

By *aidbackcpleCouple 6 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow more please xx

By *evonFbsCouple 6 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ilkey69Man 6 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *ongbowmanMan 6 weeks ago

Grantham

By *opefulmanMan 6 weeks ago

Worle

By *ay MMan 6 weeks ago

Cavan

That’s it I’m taking up hockey 😜

By *att damonMan 6 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 6 weeks ago

Hastings

By *ardnreddyMan 6 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Wrexham

Wow, totally amazing story

By *eeman1Man 6 weeks ago

liverpool

Wow what a horny story. Really hot

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

aylesbury

walsall

Hitchin

By *ricky09Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

close

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

This is such a good, well written story

By *elly61TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 6 weeks ago

Porthcawl

paisley

By *orgotten22Woman 6 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Bognor Regis

sleaford

Southam

Sara moans again, hearing Ellie spurring him on.

"Fuck me hard, Nick, you won't break me...but you'll make me cum under you."

His cock feels so girthy, different, and she loves it. Loves being on her back like this, legs held open by a girl she met just this evening, taking a big cock, pussy already filled with one load.

"It's so big, Nick, take my pussy, I want cum spunked in me all night."

Nick pumps, feeling that his first orgasm of the night is soon.

Quickens his pace, going deep as she gasps under him, sweat beading on his brow as he takes her.

"Second load for you...I will give you another before you go."

And she feels it...a big spurt...a bull spurt in her pussy, deep, powerful, as he grunts and unloads. She feels so fucking slutty, so sexy, and knows before the night is out that lube will be needed as she takes Nick in her arse.

Southam

"If you don't stop fucking me Matty, I am going to cum...just...ohhh fuck, my cunt loves your dick...letting you know, like."

I look at Claire, as she moans her warning, her mouth working my cock hard, and love that she still remembers that Sara is the prize, the cum filled wife to be group fucked.

"You close, Matty?" I ask him.

"Pretty soon, yeah, Si..."

"Go on, pull out and add another load in Sara...but give it hard, ass up on all fours."

Claire moans as he withdraws, her pussy suddenly lacking cock, with her own orgasm close.

"Get me there, Simon...god I want to cum.."

I slap my cock playfully on her face.

"How do you need it, Claire? Doggy?"

"No, let me ride it, sit back and it won't take long..."

I lie back on the bed and smile as she moves her leg over me, and guides my rigid cock into her slit.

One quick rub at her lips and I am inside her, and she sinks down my shaft, taking me deep...

"Ooohh...yesssss...there."

And I feel that rocking begin, that gorgeous motion that women create when their clit is getting the perfect amount of pressure.

"Ride it. Don't think about me, Claire...ride it like a toy."

She is biting her lip, her hands stroking and cupping her own tits, focusing on her body, letting it rise as she rocks her hips.

I watch her face, an intimate moment amidst all of the filth in the room, and can see her eyelids flutter down...

"Uuuughhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...." and she cums, rocking on me, pulling her own nipples out, biting her bottom lip.

SIDMOUTH

halstead

sleaford

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant

By *untooMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

This is so good

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 6 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Great horny story

Newsome Huddersfield

By *aughty Nas xxxMan 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

close

all over the uk

Hitchin

Bognor Regis

paisley

By *leopatra 64Couple 6 weeks ago

Poole

liverpool

Porthcawl

Southam

Matty is true to his word, Sara flipped over, some cum leaking onto her thigh in a way that makes her feel deliciously naughty.

"Do I have a choice?" She purrs, suggestively...

A slap on her ass makes her jump, then give a giggling moan.

"Guess not."

Matty holds his cock firmly in his hand, rubs it along her slit, her lips opening up for another cock, and pushes into her.

"Fuck me, you feel good on my cock. Claire got my close, but skipper says you get the spunk."

She moans, adjusts her hips and reaches for her clit.

"Do me right, Matt. Use me to get yourself off into my slutty pussy."

He reaches to cross his arms, holding her hips tight. That position and grip guys use to just go hard, deep, fast...

"Yessss..like that..."

"Don't talk, Sara...just moan you dirty slut."

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

dudley

sleaford

By *att damonMan 6 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

By *aul002Man 6 weeks ago

chelt

Bump

By *atesey68Man 6 weeks ago

audley

Wow!

halstead

By *rikey25Man 6 weeks ago

mids

By *d_PrestonMan 6 weeks ago

Preston, Leyland, Chorley & Blackpool areas

Wow!this has me rock hard and oozing precum

SIDMOUTH

Wrexham

What an incredible story, I can't wait for more

By *portbilly1976Man 6 weeks ago

manchester

Newsome Huddersfield

By *opefulmanMan 6 weeks ago

Worle

close

walsall

By *eenriderMan 6 weeks ago

bristol

Great stuff so far!

By *issitCouple 6 weeks ago

Banbury

Great story

By *dam_EveCouple 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

God what I'd give to be Sara!

Southam

And moan she does, taking her third new cock of the night from a gent who is taking charge in this moment.

She pushes back, using her body to let him know he is hitting her spots, moans escaping her lips with each thrust of his hips.

"Up on all fours, Sara, head back..."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl..."

And he fishhooks her, his fingers in her mouth - a new one on her - and begins to pump.

"You love taking new cock don't you, you naughty wife? Tom, Nick, now me...Simon has done your husband proud."

"Mmmmmmmmm, yesssssss."

Her submission in this moment is hot, the room watching her get fucked.

"Pics for hubby time!" I announce.

"Ella, dear, takes as many as you like, and send them over to me."

Southam

Sara cares not one bit that Ellie is now taking pics of her body naked, on all fours, a stranger fishhooking her as he fucks her...

Her body is alive with sensation: Matt's lovely hard cock, cum on her thighs, the ache in her clit. Her clit!

"Lick me, please lick my clit as he takes my pussy."

Ellie, ever the people pleaser, wriggles under, phone still in hand...

"God, Sara you are so pink, so wet...got to get a video of it."

"Ooohhjjjj, lick me, pleeeeassssse."

And phone in hand Ellie snakes out her tongue, teasing either side of Sara's engorged clit.

"Yessssss....oh...there...there..."

And it was the push she needed. Even as Ellie licks her, the combination of the two of them drive her to another orgasm - her fourth? Fifth? - she is starting to lose track and she doesn't care...

By *cubasexMan 6 weeks ago

dudley

Hitchin

all over the uk

liverpool

halstead

Porthcawl

paisley

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 6 weeks ago

Hastings

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettrin

SIDMOUTH

By *ongbowmanMan 6 weeks ago

Grantham

By *akeb7722Man 6 weeks ago

weston-super-mare

Following

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

By *orgotten22Woman 5 weeks ago

By *aul002Man 5 weeks ago

chelt

By *hegentlemanbull OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Southam

"Look at her, cumming again with a cock in her pussy and tongue on her clit...our season prize."

Sara is has other hands on her, cupping her tits, pulling her nipples, Nick bending to kiss her, which she greedily responds to.

Claire looks at me, cock jutting hard and big away from my body, and moves close, her hand circling my waist to stroke my hip.

"I think hubby should see you give her that, Simon."

A nod to my hard on.

"As we hold her open and spread. He will love seeing that she is being enjoyed so much already."

I run my right hand down to Claire's smooth pussy...

"Mmmmmmm, touch it, always open for you, skipper. But I want to see you add your load to her...and then...drinks?"

Southam

"I am going to cum, Simon." Matty moans, "get ready to swap...take her just-filled pussy."

He pumps hard, almost there, and she is head down, moaning, lost in sensations as we use her...

And then he drives deep, holds there, his buttocks tense as he ejaculates into a woman he met just this night.

Southam

"Cum for me, Matt...I can feel you...spurt your spunk into my oussy...I need it."

Sara reaches back and he takes her wrists in his, pulling her onto his spurting cock, her back arched slighty, tits pointing.

"Your balls are pulsing, Matty," Ellie exclaims,"it looks so hot from here knowing you are cumming in her."

Claire kisses me, her tits pressing against me and Tom moves the other side, stroking her peach ass.

"Mmmmmm, been a while since I have been between you two hotties...might have to change that soon."

Matt, Ellie, Sara and Nick are a human sculpture of erotica before us: a snapshot of orgasmic fun.

"Suck me, Claire, get me closer again so I can empty into Sara as you finger your cunt and film."

"Fuck yes!"

And she is on her knees, loving my cock, licking my bell first, and moving up and down my shaft, feeling it close to her face, rubbing it over her, almost scenting herself with my pheromones.

"Tom, get down with her, play with her tits, pull those nipples hard. I want to hear and feel her gasping as you own those tits."

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 weeks ago

Kettrin

Southam

My hand is at the back of Claire's head, not that she needs guidance about how to suck my cock - she knows what I enjoy, hence the 'scenting' play - but because it is always good to remind her I am in charge.

Tom's fingers work her nipples, teasing them hard, striking her areola, cupping each tit as he caresses her.

I feel her moans, know she loves tit play, and that she will love this dynamic of 'fluffing' me to orgasm in Sara, just as she did with Matty.

"How wet are you, Claire? Show me how horny you are for your men tonight."

No hesitation.

Cocksucking does not pause for a second but she reaches down and pushes two fingers into her slot.

I feel her hair on my fingers, the subtly different movement of her body as she works her pussy, then she is lifting her fingers to show me her sexy stickiness.

By *eeman1Man 5 weeks ago

liverpool

So horny this. I always look forward to the next parts

Southam

I bend to suck her fingers, tasting her lust for myself.

She sucks, head bobbing as she works my cock, a perfect, willing slut, focused in getting me close...

"Mmmmm, fuck, pinch them Tom."

Her fingers are back in her slit, pushing deep, curling for the soft pad inside her opening...her tits in his hands.

I can feel that my cock is hardening in that way leading tp an orgasm, getting ready to deliver the goods.

I pull her head back, bend down, kiss the mouth that was just sucking me so beautifully.

"Want to be cameragirl, Claire?"

"Without doubt."

"Nick, Matty, lift Sara up...legs wide and over your arms. I want to fuck her, cum in her and for Claire to film her take her 4th load..."

By *lderman500Man 5 weeks ago

sleaford

Southam

At ny instruction Sara is lifted bodily by my teammates, naked, smiling, horny as fuck...

"Claire, take pics of her being fucked from different angles."

"Ellie, feel free to get under her, her ass tastes delicious, and my balls always need cupping my good girl..."

"Sara?" She looks directly at me...

"Fuck me, Simon. I love your cock inside me..."

I smile at her, move close, her body at a perfect height as she holds on to the two guys.

My cock rubs along her wet slit and I hear her sighing moan, a sound I know well from our previous liaisons.

"Rim her, Ellie..."

And I start fucking her, knowing I am close but also that this is her utter fantasy - being held up as she takes my cock, no control - her tits in my hands, nipples hard against my palms.

She feels sexy, her pussy so wst, semen leaking out either side of my cock as I fuck her, cum from three guys, and mine soon to add to it, mixing in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, oh your tongue, Ellie, yessss."

Ellie holds Sara's arsecheeks, tongue licking and probing her tight arse, as I fuck the cum out of her. My cock goes deep, all eight girthy inches, driving upwards into her pussy.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

By *layaway300Man 5 weeks ago

all over the uk

Southam

Over my shoulder I hear the click of the camera on Claire's phone, along with her own little moans of approval.

"Are you holding that steady as you take pics, or wanking, you slut."

"Can't a girl do both, Skipper?" Is her playful response.

I can feel my balls fizzing, the gorgeous build up that all guys know, and I tell Sara that load nunber four is coming soon.

"I feel amazing, Simon, fucking cum in your slutwife's pussy. Use me...fuckkkk..."