FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Punishment Wank

Punishment Wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im Gumby OP   Man 9 weeks ago

London

Like most guys, I do it for pleasure. However, does anybody else have a wife or gf that turns that around? If I misbehave, get caught out etc then the wife will look me in the eye and say 'when we get home, PW'.

Unfortunately, she has a great memory. Her version of a Punishment Wank is to add an element of pain. Examples are: overtight grip, overlong stroke to stretch back the skin, always dry (obv) to get the friction burn, foreskin back to work the sensitive head, and then we have special lubes (mild chili oil, deep heat, menthol toothpaste etc). Of course I eventually cum, and she laughs at how red my cock is and boasts to her mates at how she regulates my self play. Clearly, I don't wanna touch myself for days!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

Thanks to those that have messaged, I know that it is not to all your tastes but can assure you that the anticipation is immense and I am so excited once home

London

Just to clarify, lol, this is a game that we play and which I fully allow to happen. We stop before anything serious happens, but that does not mean that it doss not hurt or that I do not get worked up with anticipation....

By *ick2019Man 9 weeks ago

Bungay

"Like most guys, I do it for pleasure. However, does anybody else have a wife or gf that turns that around? If I misbehave, get caught out etc then the wife will look me in the eye and say 'when we get home, PW'.

Unfortunately, she has a great memory. Her version of a Punishment Wank is to add an element of pain. Examples are: overtight grip, overlong stroke to stretch back the skin, always dry (obv) to get the friction burn, foreskin back to work the sensitive head, and then we have special lubes (mild chili oil, deep heat, menthol toothpaste etc). Of course I eventually cum, and she laughs at how red my cock is and boasts to her mates at how she regulates my self play. Clearly, I don't wanna touch myself for days!"

I love this scenario and would happily submit to a punishment wank from a strict disciplinarian, male or female…

By *azyafternoonMan 9 weeks ago

Bournemouth

An ex once wanked me and kept her thumb over the end when I came. That was serious pain and I actually bled for a couple of days afterwards. Never again!

In fairness to her, I don't think she knew that it would hurt, let alone bleed.

By *ellsuitedMan 9 weeks ago

Elstree

I have overseen failed orgasms…. Always interesting.

Pm me for details

By *athytvsubTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

I get put in chastity so I can't wank but have been teased, edged and made to cum in whilst locked in tge chastity cage, can be painful when I try to get hard

By *inky PaulMan 9 weeks ago

Riddings

Should be putting her hand under your sack and squishing your balls with each stroke.

London

"An ex once wanked me and kept her thumb over the end when I came. That was serious pain and I actually bled for a couple of days afterwards. Never again!

In fairness to her, I don't think she knew that it would hurt, let alone bleed."

Thumbing is a clever technique, but not heard of it causing blood before. But, wifey will try all these ideas on me, so will report back

Bournemouth

Just make her aware that she must release the pressure when you start to spunk. Mine didn't at all that that's what's caused the pain and blood ...

By *illtheydropoffMan 9 weeks ago

Harborne

I'd have to get my revenge haha

Bournemouth

I wasn't best pleased!

By *im Gumby OP   Man 8 weeks ago

London

It can be trial and error with new things, although nowadays there is everything that you need to know online

By *im Gumby OP   Man 4 weeks ago

London

"Just make her aware that she must release the pressure when you start to spunk. Mine didn't at all that that's what's caused the pain and blood ..."

Oh yeah, you have to e plain the rules!

» Add a new message to this topic