FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > From her perspective...

From her perspective...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unner6969 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

st. albans

I feel you lean in, your hand gently reaching for the back of my neck, your fingers lightly caressing my hairline as your lips meet mine.

Our mouths open slightly, moving together as our tongues explore each other. I sigh softly, feeling the sensuality and desire in your kiss. Your hand glides from my neck, down my back, across my thigh, and towards my breasts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

st. albans

My nipples harden in response to your touch. Your fingers trace over my breasts, your thumb and forefinger rolling my right nipple before your mouth replaces them. Your tongue flicks gently against my nipple, and I let out a deep breath as you bite and continue to flick it, feeling a surge of arousal.

I sigh again as your tongue works its magic on my nipples, your hand massaging my breast, your lips sucking gently. Your fingers move to my other nipple, making it more erect and responsive. Your mouth replaces your fingers, and I moan louder.

st. albans

I feel your hardness pressing against me as we kiss passionately, our arousal growing. My juices start to flow, and your hand travels down my body, over my breast, down my side, across my hip, and finally to my pussy, where your fingers feel my wetness.

You gently tease my clit, circling it as I moan louder and my breathing becomes heavier. You slide two fingers inside me, curling them against my G-spot as we kiss passionately. I moan deeply, your fingers moving from my G-spot to my clit and back again, increasing the speed.

st. albans

Your mouth returns to my left nipple, teasing and sucking as your fingers continue to glide inside me, enjoying my wetness. You focus more on my clit, making me moan louder, my breathing shallow and fast as my orgasm builds.

You increase the speed and pressure slightly, circling my clit as my back arches, and I let out a loud moan, feeling my muscles contract around your fingers as I cum hard. You slide your fingers into my mouth, and I suck them clean, tasting myself. You whisper for me to kiss you, and I explore your mouth with my tongue, enjoying the taste.

st. albans

We kiss again, our lips soft and tongues probing sensually.

I kneel in front of you, my right hand slowly encasing your hardness, moving gently up and down your shaft as my other hand caresses your balls. My fingers move in a circular motion as I slide my hand up and down your shaft, teasing the tip before sliding back down.

You gasp and breathe deeply in response to the sensations. I continue, my lips and mouth sliding over your tip. It's too good, and you beg me to pause.

st. albans

We lie opposite each other, and you lean in to kiss me. Our lips touch, moving sensually together, our tongues probing. You hold the nape of my neck as you kiss me passionately. I let out little moans as we kiss. Your hands caress my breasts, rolling my left nipple between your fingers until it becomes more erect.

Our lips part, and yours move to my nipple, engulfing it, your tongue flicking it as I moan involuntarily. It feels so good. Your lips kiss across my chest to my right nipple, taking it in your mouth, gently sucking. It responds quickly, growing and hardening.

st. albans

Your right hand glides down my body towards my pussy. Your fingers stop as they sense the warmth and wetness. Your mouth still teases my erect nipples, and I moan, losing myself in the feeling. Your nimble fingers glide to my clit, and I moan louder, my back arching.

Your lips and tongue tease my nipples as your fingers slide down and into my pussy, moving rhythmically in and out.

I'm getting so aroused, so wet, and wanting. I sense you're keeping me on the edge of orgasm. You tease my clit, circling around it, your fingers tracing each side of my clit and back into my pussy.

My breathing quickens, my body tenses, and I want to cum.

st. albans

You stop teasing my nipples with your mouth and move down the bed.

I look at you and smile with a naughty glint in my eye. You lie between my legs, your tongue brushing against my clit, then lapping at my pussy, tasting my juices before moving back to my clit.

I feel the tip of your tongue tracing small circles over and around it. I close my eyes again, letting out a small, satisfied moan.

st. albans

I feel you move as your right hand reaches for something beside the bed. I hear a click and the throb of a vibrator. Pure excitement courses through me as your tongue flicks and teases my clit, and you press the vibrator against my pussy.

The sensation flows through my body as the tip slowly parts my lips and enters me. You tease me with a few thrusts before removing it again, then teasing my clit and sliding the tip once more in and out of my pussy. I lose myself in the sensations, my body tensing as my orgasm builds again.

You thrust the vibrator deeper, increasing the speed, your tongue still lapping at my clit, your lips sucking it gently.

I'm right on the edge, and you sense my impending orgasm. You thrust the vibrator harder and quicker, your tongue flicking my clit as my back arches and I let out a loud moan, my orgasm taking over my whole body.

My pussy contracts around the vibrator, soaking it and your fingers in my juices. You slowly remove the vibrator, and as we kiss, I taste my sexiness on my tongue in your mouth.

st. albans

I lay there, catching my breath, and you lie by my side, caressing my skin. Your cock is still hard, almost straining to be touched, played with, and sucked. I give you a cheeky smile, sensing you thinking about focusing your attention on me.

Your cock twitches with anticipation. I take your cock in my hand, sliding it up and down slowly. I watch you intently, my thumb and forefinger rubbing the area just under your tip before stroking your cock from the tip to your balls. As my hand reaches your balls, I lower my head and my tongue starts to tease your tip.

You gasp loudly as my lips engulf the tip, my tongue teasing it, and my hand gliding up and down your shaft.

st. albans

My other hand runs down your chest, over your ribs, and towards your cock. I continue teasing your cock with my mouth, my hand sliding along your hard shaft.

My fingers wrap tighter around your cock, still sliding up and down, rubbing in my expert grip. I watch your movements intently, my eyes showing pure lust and pleasure. You can tell I am enjoying this. I add a little pressure and speed, and you gasp as sensations run through your cock.

st. albans

My lips kiss the tip once more, teasing you with my tongue, gripping firmly before sliding my mouth down your shaft.

You thrust in and out of my warm lips as they move up and down. I let you slide out, holding you close to my lips as my tongue traces delicate patterns around your tip, flicking the frenulum at the base. My mouth slides up and down again, my hand playing with your balls.

You look down at me, my mouth eagerly milking your cock, gliding up and down, pressure increasing around your hardness, my tongue teasing your tip. You moan and exhale deeply with pleasure. I sense you need to be inside my mouth, feeling my lips tight yet soft around your cock, my hand gripping your hardness as it slides rhythmically inside my mouth until you cum, shooting deep inside me. I swallow every drop.

st. albans

I sit on the edge of the bed, my pussy wet from playing with you and teasing you. You're spent but lean back, grabbing a vibrator.

You look at me wantingly. You press the button, a low buzzing filling the room as you run it down between my legs, over my clit, and into my wetness. I moan gently in the back of my throat.

My eyes close, leaning back, focusing on the vibration. You slide the vibrator deep into my pussy before slowly pulling it out, covered in my juices. You press the off button and put it to my lips. I lick the juices, tasting every last drop.

You press the button again, touching the tip to my clit. The familiar vibration runs through my body, arousing me again. I want to play, wanting to cum again.

You glide the vibrator up and down my pussy, circling my clit each time before sliding it deep into my pussy. The vibrations and sensations flow through my body, tensing once more as it wants to orgasm.

But you stop. I open my eyes, watching your every move, wanting your every touch. Your eyes tell me you're ready for more and I know that it's you I want deep inside me.

st. albans

Odd writing it from the female perspective but it felt quite exciting when I heard it like that...

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

» Add a new message to this topic