FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lonely wife needed a bf

Lonely wife needed a bf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eardedlicker OP   Man 7 weeks ago

hartlepool

Hey this story happed a while ago. Been on and off the scene for many years but this one was a new experience for me.

I recieved a message from a woman in her early 30s, we will call her K. The message explained that she is married but her husband works away and as she gets lonely (and horny) her husband lets her find a boyfriend for one night only while he is away so she can feel some intimacy. The rules are that I could be her 24 hour boyfriend. We will go on a date, hold hands, cuddle then spend the night snuggling then the next day I would leave.

This threw me completely but being nosy I looked at her profile. She was early 30s, dark haired, a bit of extra weight (size 16ish) big boobs and bum.

Not having much else going on I thought why not. We exchanged many messages of what we would do and got to know eachother a little better so the meet wouldnt be awkward. Turns out K has two kids to her husband and they have a great marriage, he understands that she gets lonely and is fine with the arrangement aslong as she tells him everything.

So we arrange our date. We decided we would meet up in a bar and have some drinks then go bowling. After that we would go back to hers and spend the night on the sofa and see where it goes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ickie734Man 7 weeks ago

Brooke

sounds good to me

hartlepool

The morning of the arrangement came and as I checked my phone I saw a message from K "hey im really looking forward to our date, my husband would like to speak to you before it though if thats ok?" I told her that its fine and he can give me a ring when he gets chance.

Within 30 minuted my phone rang from a withheld number, my heart started racing as I answered

"Hello?"

"Hi, K has told me a lot about you. She seems to be pretty keen on you so I wanted to check in and go over a few things"

"Really? Ok shoot"

"First thing, shes my wife and we are in love so dont forget that. Second, while you are together she is your girlfriend so treat her right. Anything she wants or needs you make it happen. And finally if at any moment she doesnt want to go through with it, you walk away understand?"

"Yes ofcourse mate I understand completely?"

"Oh and one last thing, if you stay over..... NO ANAL"

Well that was a short but slightly intimidating phone call but the rules are now set.

K messaged back shortly after explaining that her husband always gives the rules and he can be a bit abrupt about it but hes a nice guy and its for her safety. I completely understood as it must be hard for a guy to let his hot wife go on a date with someone else.

"Ok im going to drop the kids off at my muns and start getting ready. See you soon" she said. Right then this is it I thought and I went for a shower and pulled out my best clothes to make a good impression

hartlepool

The time came to meet K, and I was filled with excitement and nerves as I made my way to the bar we had arranged. I walked in and looked around but there was no sign so I headed to the bar and ordered a drink.

15 minutes passed and still nothing and I had almost given up on the idea when the door opened. I turned around and my jaw hit the floor, K walked in wearing a wrap dress which was low cut revealing her amazing cleavage, her open toe heels showing her perfectly painted toes and making her tanned legs look amazing. Her lucious lips bright red and hair in loose black curls. She looked stunning.

She smiled as she saw me and walked straight to me "hey you" she said as our bodys touched for the first time and her lips met mine. We shared a quick peck and instantly my cock began to twitch. "Sorry im late, hope I didnt have you worried" she said softly as she linked arms with me "no not at all, let me get you a drink" I said as I finished mine. "No ill get them" she demanded and bent over the bar.

Her arse looked devine leaning over the bar and she must have known I was staring at her "put your eyes back in your head, youll have plenty of time to stare later" she said as she handed me a drink. We found a seat in the corner and like weve known eachother for years we started talking and laughing.

hartlepool

As we sat and flited K kept leaning forward giving me a glimps or her lace bra and huge boobs, her hand on my thigh and her foot caressing my leg. It didnt feel weird at all it was comfortable like we where a couple on a date.

Drinks where flowing and the flirting and laughter grew. K was amazing, she was sassy and confident which I loved and I almost forgot she was married until I noticed her wedding ring. "Oh I hope you dont mind me keeping my rings on, it reminds me that I am married and I cant run off with you forever" she giggled "its fine honestly" I replied then she leaned in for a kiss. Her lips where warm and soft as they brushed against mine, her tongue danced around my mouth in a warm wet tango, a slight moan escaped her mouth as my hand found her thigh. "Its been ages since I have been touched or kissed" she said "lets forget bowling and go get comfortable at mine" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

She took me by the hand and pulled me towards the door to find a taxi

By *hynot3Man 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *iquor247Man 7 weeks ago

wirral

By *reenworld55Man 7 weeks ago

dorchester

By *ohnj555Man 7 weeks ago

skegness

Excellent start

By *lay-with-MeMan 7 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple 7 weeks ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *rungeguyMan 7 weeks ago

leeds

Mmmmmm married woman

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 7 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *andy IanMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this more please

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wonderful

By *uz1978Man 7 weeks ago

Bideford

Amazing start

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *andyandmickCouple 7 weeks ago

chilwell

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

"Mmmmmm married woman "

I know …I love them!!

By *oss25Man 7 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I do love married women…

hartlepool

During the taxi ride K snuggled in close with her head on my shoulder and hand on my leg, my arm around her shoulder. Her finger nails running up and down my inner thigh driving me wild.

I slid my hand down her back and cupped her arese cheek giving it a squeeze, her head lifted and we kissed again with more passion than before.

Her hand cupped the growing bulge in my jeans "you are staying the night arnt you?" She asked softly "ofcourse I am, hope you make a good cuppa in the mornings" I said cheekily. "Oh ill give you a breakfast in bed youll never forget" she smiled. At this the taxi driver adjusted his mirror grinning from ear to ear clearly trying to see what was happening in the back seat.

As we pulled up to the house K hopped out as I paid the grinning driver "your mrs is naughty, where do I find a girl like that?" He asked "you have no idea mate" I laughed and raced up the drive after K.

The door was open and I walked in but there was no sight of K. "Ill be down in a minute, go through to the kitchen and pour us both some wine!" K shouted from a room upstairs. I walked down the hall glancing at the family photos on the wall, lots of holiday pictures and the four of them enjoying life. I didnt let that deter me and made my way to the kitchen.

I opened the door into a huge kitchen with a large island on one side and comfy sofas on the other, glass doors covered the whole far wall which clearly open up the kitchen to the garden. I looked around to find the wine and some glasses which where already set out on the island.

As I poured the wine K walked in and again my jaw hit the floor, she was barefoot this time which made her about 5 foot 2, she was wearing a short silk gown tied at her waist. The gown barely covering her round cheeks revealing her gorgeous legs, her large boobs bursting through and nipples hard clearly now braless.

"Wow you are gorgeous arnt you" I managed to say "I just needed to get more comfortable for you" she said as she sipped her wine. "Come sit on the sofa with me" she demanded as she walked away her gown teasingly riding up revealing the bottom of her cheeks.

As we sat she was rubbing her feet "those heels are new and they kill my feet" she complained "well pass them here and ill give then a rub for you" I offered. Now im not a foot fetish guy by any means but she has very pretty feet and I do give a great massage. With a cheeky smile K swings both feet into my lap.

By *oobalicious99Woman 7 weeks ago

North

Oohh this is a good one!!

hartlepool

As K swung her feet up I got a glimpse under the gown and to my suprise she was naked "everything ok there?" She says with a big grin "yeah sorry, I didnt realise you where getting THAT comfortable" I stuttered "well I like to be naked but if it bothers you I can put some more clothes on, or you can be a good boyfriend and rub my feet like promised" she said waving her foot in my face

I grabbed her foot and started rubbing away making K moan, her moans got louder the more I rubbed making my cock ache as it pushed against my jeans. I shifted in my seat to ease some pressure in my crotch and grabbed her other foot, K noticed my bulge and slid the other foot up and down my straining bulge while she continued to moan.

"Looks like youre getting a little too excited over there, maybe you need to let him out before you do yourself some damage" K said seductively "dont be shy I prefer to be naked anyway" and with that K sits up and takes off her gown revealing her amazing body, her boobs where large with erect nipples and her pussy clean shaven.

I stood up and started to undress while she intently watched like a lioness hunting her prey. As my cock sprung free a little 'ooh' escaped from over K's wine glass.

Now stood infront of her completely naked she instructs me to sit again but this time face her. Face to face both in out birthday suits we take our time looking each other over not saying a word. With that K lifts her feet towards me again with her knees bent so I have full view of her beautiful shaved pussy and neat lips. Her feet start to explore my hard cock and balls, running her toes up and down my shaft ocasionally hooking under my balls.

"You realise this isnt a fuck and go right? Youre here all night so dont be rushing into anything. Take our time and enjoy eachother" she says in a stern voice "yes boss" I say jokingly but at the same time giving myself a stern talking to not to blow my load too quickly and ruin it.

By *aturedabberMan 7 weeks ago

Nantwich

Great start

hartlepool

K was getting into a rythem stroking my cock with her toes and I was beginning to leak a little precum, K noticed and sat up. She leaned in and licked the head of my cock "mmmmm nice and tasty" she said as she teasingly gave my throbbing cock a kiss "im going to the little girls room you can top the drinks up" she stood up and started to walk away but I caught her before she passed me, I turned her around to face me and pulled her in tight kissing her hard. She wimpered, clearly liking being handled roughly "dont be long" I ordered and gave her a firm slap on the butt "mmmmmm naughty boy" she wispered as she walked out.

I filled our drinks and it dawned on me that the far wall was glass and here I am stood naked in her kitchen and if a neigbor was to look in theyd realise im clearly not her husband. K reentered and saw me looking worried at the glass doors "dont worry no one can see anything" she reassured me and walks over to open the folding doors. The garden was huge with trees along the borders blocking any view into the garden "see nothing to worry about" she says and grabs my semi erect cock "lets sit our here its a nice evening" she says leading me by the cock like a dog on a leash.

We take a seat in the garden both still completely naked and to my suprise began talking about mumdane things like life and work. Every now and again we would stop to have a little kiss and fondle of eachother

Bognor Regis

cheshire/Preston

hartlepool

During our naked conversation we started to get a little cold, K moves in closer her nipples are pointing straight out with goose bumps. I take the opportunity and cup her breasts as I begin sucking her nipples. She is being quiet with us being in the garden but her moans are exciting me again.

She gives my cock a little stroke to bring it to life and she straddles me. Her boobs now in my face and her wet warm pussy rubbing against my stiff shaft "bite my nipples she demands"

I begin biting, licking and sucking her nipples hard as she rubs her clit up and down my shaft. My cock started to throb with her grinding on me "dont you dare cum im so close!" She grinds harder until a wave hits her and she slumps over me. I kiss her neck as she twitches a little from her orgasm, my cock wet from her juices "right your turn" she says as she engulfs my shaft in her mouth.

She was deepthroating my cock like she can breathe out of her ears lapping up her own juices. It wasnt long before I was blowing stream after stream of hot cum down her throat.

"Lets go inside and get warm" she says with a kiss and leads the way to the sofa and we snuggle up again with my arm around her naked body

By *om5699Man 7 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Wow! Great start. Please post more when you can.

By *oobalicious99Woman 7 weeks ago

North

This is amazing… makes a nice change from someone being a complete filth bag…

By *rprotonMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

By *eepfill999Man 7 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *uz1978Man 7 weeks ago

Bideford

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *_new_memberMan 7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *anky677Man 7 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *iscoman7771000Man 7 weeks ago

birmingham

Great start

More please

By *orfolkJMan 7 weeks ago

Norwich

Nooo dont stop there!!!

By *ason7754Man 7 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *aitingstillMan 7 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *hynot3Man 7 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ilbert4450Man 7 weeks ago

paisley

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

" "

By *ocktoplaywithMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

By *iquor247Man 7 weeks ago

wirral

By *yrman57Man 7 weeks ago

Ayr

Simultaneous seduction !!!

By *iceButtSlimMan 7 weeks ago

Ipswich

Quite nicely written with a good amount of detail.

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

More please

By *udeboy65Man 7 weeks ago

rotherham

More please xx

Bognor Regis

"This is amazing… makes a nice change from someone being a complete filth bag… "
do agree

Bognor Regis

Looking forward to more of this

By *iny123Man 7 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 7 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *namoratomanMan 7 weeks ago

Herefordshire

This is so well written. I really hope there is more to come.

cheshire/Preston

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

What a fantastic story, I can't wait for more

By *onnoisseur100Man 6 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

By *uddle4uMan 6 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago

limerick

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Just found this well written story.

Looking forward to the continuation. 😁

By *eotheloinMan 6 weeks ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *oyntzMan 6 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *69meMan 6 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

By *lymouth nice guyMan 6 weeks ago

Plymouth

More please

By *ony 529Man 6 weeks ago

coventry

Yes I’m loving this for so many reasons

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettrin

Absolutely terrific

By *ilbert4450Man 6 weeks ago

paisley

By *eardedlicker OP   Man 6 weeks ago

hartlepool

Both of us now sat in the warm house still naked. K snuggled into me with my arm around her, music softly playing in the background we chat a little and sip our wine but mainly we sit there taking in the comfort of each other.

"Thankyou for this, life is so hectic sometimes it's nice to just take it all in and relax" she said "I couldn't agree more" I reply as I lift her chin and our lips meet once again. Our tongues danced in our mouths, K's hand shafts to caress my body and it wasn't long before I was feeling twitches again as my cock came back to life.

Our body's pressed against each other I turn to face her with our lips still locked together, we lay down on the sofa her legs wrapped around my body my now hard cock pressing against her shaven mound.

I move to her neck kissing and licking as I go, her perfume smelt amazing. Soft moans left her lips as mine found her nipple. I nibbled and sucked away at her erect nipple as her moans got louder.

I kiss down her body until I found her beautiful shaved pussy, with a better view I could take it all in. It was a very neat vaginga, lips tucked away and her clit poking out. My hands grabbed her cheeks as my tongue teased the length of her wet lips, licking outside then probing in she tasted so sweet.

With one hand I spread her lips as my tongue found her clit, circling then up and down over and over until her breath shortened. I slid two fingers inside while my tongue worked her now throbbing clit.

My fingers found her magic spot and she began to grind on my face holding my head in place as the pace quickened "fuck that feels amazing!" She panted as another wave came over her, "dont stop going to....." at that her juices ran down my beard as she climaxed louder than before, she lay there twitching as I lapped up every drop.

I came back up and we embraced again, she clearly loved her own taste as we kissed again.

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

What an awesome story this is

By *azKayeMan 6 weeks ago

blackpool

By *ormladMan 6 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *eardedlicker OP   Man 6 weeks ago