FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum and go

Cum and go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pinner10 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

Always wanted to be invited to a couples house where the wife is tied up and blindfolded, I walk in the husband sits and watches as I eat her pussy then fuck and go nothing said and leave the husband to either clean up of reclaim her, she doesn’t need to even know who has played with her and has had to rely on trusting her man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkcpl4funCouple 10 weeks ago

yorkshire

We done this so intense xx

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 10 weeks ago

Rochester

"We done this so intense xx"

By *rlowslungMan 10 weeks ago

Warwick

Would love to be the mystery bull that does this

By *akHeartWoodMan 10 weeks ago

Crawley

Did this with a girl I met online. Door on the latch. I walked in. She's on the bed in all fours, blindfolded. She had some beads in her arse and a dildo in her pussy. Massive pendulous tits hanging down.

I pulled out my cock, slapped it on her face a few times then pushed it into her mouth. She sucks it enthusiastically for a few minutes with I slapped her arse and grows her tits. Then I got behind her, pulled the beads out one by one then pushed them back in and left them there. Played with the dildo for a bit then bagged up, knelt behind her and slowly pushed my cock in.

She came almost instantly. Squirted like I'd never seen before with a force that pushed my cock out completely.I fucked her like that for a while but she came so hard that it became quite uncomfortable. The squeezing of her pussy muscles as she squirted forced my cock out of her. It was just so strong. So I put the dildo back in her and went back to her mouth till I came with my cock deep in her throat. The bed was soaked even with two towels down.

Once id cum, I zipped up, slapped her arse again and left.

Not a single word was said by either of us.

She later messaged saying it was the most intense sex she'd ever had because of the whole anonymity thing and the blindfold. It was hot but I'd never felt such strong pussy muscles before. Felt like it would break my dick if I tried to keep it in her while she was squirting and cumming.

By *oth0712Man 10 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hilledguy2020Man 10 weeks ago

Gateshead

I've done where mrs has been blindfolded all through meet. It was one of my 1st meets and such a sexy horny meet with her and hubby.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Love this!

By *rlowslungMan 10 weeks ago

Warwick

"Did this with a girl I met online. Door on the latch. I walked in. She's on the bed in all fours, blindfolded. She had some beads in her arse and a dildo in her pussy. Massive pendulous tits hanging down.

I pulled out my cock, slapped it on her face a few times then pushed it into her mouth. She sucks it enthusiastically for a few minutes with I slapped her arse and grows her tits. Then I got behind her, pulled the beads out one by one then pushed them back in and left them there. Played with the dildo for a bit then bagged up, knelt behind her and slowly pushed my cock in.

She came almost instantly. Squirted like I'd never seen before with a force that pushed my cock out completely.I fucked her like that for a while but she came so hard that it became quite uncomfortable. The squeezing of her pussy muscles as she squirted forced my cock out of her. It was just so strong. So I put the dildo back in her and went back to her mouth till I came with my cock deep in her throat. The bed was soaked even with two towels down.

Once id cum, I zipped up, slapped her arse again and left.

Not a single word was said by either of us.

She later messaged saying it was the most intense sex she'd ever had because of the whole anonymity thing and the blindfold. It was hot but I'd never felt such strong pussy muscles before. Felt like it would break my dick if I tried to keep it in her while she was squirting and cumming. "

Wow!

By *cott60Man 10 weeks ago

Perth

By *ardleedsMan 10 weeks ago

Leeds

This wud be so horny to do

By *lderWiserNowMan 10 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *riskyCouple69Couple 5 weeks ago

Swindon

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 17:53:35]

By *oro bi ladMan 5 weeks ago

MIDDLESBROUGH

I've done this where a bloke came to my house I'm blindfolded naked on the bed. Face down ass lubed. He walks in fucked me then goes as soon as he came.

I don't have a clue who he is or what he looked like. I found it so exciting and dangerous but I loved it.

By *heeriskingMan 5 weeks ago

Stockport

Had a few meets like this. Probably best one, hubby let me in, wife blindfolded on the bed. Only rules I had to fuck her in the arse and unload on her face. Anything else was upto me.

» Add a new message to this topic