FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Husband sends his naughty wife out for a day of fun!

Husband sends his naughty wife out for a day of fun!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Kcouple OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Stockport

My husband loves it when I spend the day being naughty.... especially if he knows what I'm going to get up to.

On Tuesday, I arranged to go for a walk with a friend. My husband had laid out some sexy underwear and asked me to wear it on the walk and told me to go out and be naughty in the woods. He was ready to spend the day fantasising at work about what I was getting up to.

I left for my walk, feeling excited and already a little wet. I met my friend in the car park. We had enjoyed some phone sex the night before, and he told me that he was still horny. I smiled and my eyes fell to his crotch.... the walk was starting well.

We began to walk, following the map. It was hot and sunny and I knew that as I walked ahead, his eyes were staring at my bum. We took a slight detour off the path to get down to the river to cool off a little. There was a log a little way off, out of sight from the main path. My friend made his way over and called me across. I rested against the log and he stood infront of me, his hands on my hips, moving down over my bum. He squeezed and pulled me close. I could feel his hard cock through his trousers, pressing in to me. I began to tease him by stroking his cock through his trousers. He was rock hard. My hands moved to his waist band, I undid his trousers and released his cock, stroking it up and down, rubbing his precum. I was only going slow, but he was already moaning with pleasure. Hearing his moans turned me on and I knew I wanted to do more than just stroke his cock. I crouched down and took his cock deep in my mouth, slowly and first to enjoy every inch but then a little faster. I could hear his breathing get faster and his moans told me he was enjoying every minute. I started to feel his legs shake, so I gave one last suck and stood back up..... I didn't want him to come just yet. I looked at him and smiled, put my hands round his waist to feel his bum and guided his hand to my crotch. His hand went into my knickers and he started to stroke my clit, I was already wet and his fingers felt amazing. I leant right back on the log, spreading my legs and allowing his fingers to slip in and out of my wet pussy. It was my turn to moan with pleasure now and I could feel my clit getting bigger, loving the sensation of his fingers sliding over it.

He whispered to me that he wanted to bend me over the log and fuck me. I smiled and said 'go on then!' I turned round, he pulled my leggings and knickers down and began to rub his cock against my pussy. I bent right over and guided his cock inside me. His cock filled me and he began to thrust in and out. He didn't need to worry about starting slow, I was already soaking wet and ready to be fucked. I used the log to support myself, I could feel his hands holding on to my hips. His cock was deep and I was enjoying every second. I knew my husband would have loved to hear what I was getting up to, I'd meant to record it but had no app on my phone. I knew his cock would be hard, listening to me getting fucked and hearing my moans of pleasure down the phone. I could hear my friend behind me, he sounded so horny, I reached round and stroked his bum. His rhythm changed and I felt his cock swell. He told me he was going to come. He wanted to check whether it was OK to come inside me. I absolutely wanted him to fill my pussy...... that would be a treat for my hubby when I got home. I pushed right back in his cock, felt it fill me up and the felt him explode in some me, his legs were like jelly and he fell into me, both of us using the log to support our weight and give us chance to recover. He withdrew his cock, I looked down and saw it cover in his and my come. I kissed him hard and pulled his pants up first and then my own..... I'd suddenly remembered that we were in public, albeit very well hidden! I looked up at my friend, grinned and said 'that was nice!', he agreed and said he'd come do this walk again.

As we made our way back to the path, I text my husband to tell him I'd just been a very naughty wife.

We continued our walk..... it was longer than we expected and I had started to get tired. We found another place to stop, next to the river again, but this time there was a large patch of soft grass for us to lie on. We lay down, enjoying the sun and the rest. Next minute, my friend had rolled on top of me, straddling my legs and pushing his cock, that was hard again, against my pussy. I responded, wrapping my legs around his waist. Unfortunately, we were in a much more open space and so our clothes had to stay on. My friend knelt up and stroke my pussy through my leggings. I lay and enjoyed it for a few minutes, then sat up to stroke his cock again. We eventually did have to continue our walk and make our way back to the car park to head home. We left feeling very horny, both looking forward to the next time we could find a nice secluded spot to continue our fun again.

I was still in for a treat when I got home though. My husband came home from work and wanted to know straight away what I had been up to. His cock was hard as I told him about my day. As soon as I said my pussy had been filled, his hands made their way inside my knickers and he moaned in excitement when he felt the cup, still dripping from my wet pussy. He was desperate to taste my pussy and we made our way to the bedroom. He ripped my leggings off me and before I knew it, he was licking me out. The sight of him and the feeling of his tongue on my clit and inside me made me come within minutes. I spasmed, squeezing more cum out of my pussy for him to pick. He was loving every minute. I told him I needed his cock..... I love it when I get 2 cocks in the same day. I straddled him and sat on his cock, loving the feeling of being filled again. I whispered that next time, I was going to make sure that I could record my fun and the thought sent him wild. He told me to thrust deep as he came inside me. I was finally satisfied and we both lay in bed, legs shaking.

We are already planning the next time I can be a naughty wife...... I can't wait and neither can he!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exbot 1Man 7 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *oee25Man 7 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ornyMan6909Man 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Love it!

By *D123Man 7 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *andy IanMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Love to share a walk with you

By *aitingstillMan 7 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *r-mrs-madleyMan 7 weeks ago

warrington

I love it when the Mrs does things like this but it’s getting harder to get her in the mood these days . Have fun

By *hef2475Couple 7 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *harksbiteMan 7 weeks ago

fife

» Add a new message to this topic