FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Instructing the bridesmaid Part 2

Instructing the bridesmaid Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ax2024 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

bristol

Continuation of https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1621143

I lay on my front as Blair devoured my bum (it’s the only way I can describe it!). The intensity and passion with which he licked, kissed, and probed my naughtiest hole was like nothing I have ever experienced. My whole body relaxed under his attention as his tongue slowly pushed into me… penetrating my anus….

As I lifted my hips to push back at his amazing mouth, his hand slipped between my body and the bed and his fingers quickly located my clit, rubbing it gently and in time to the rhythm of his tongue on my bum… it was utter luxury. I stretched my arms out in submission and as I did my hand hit my mobile which I had discarded on the bed. Immediately, all attention was back with Sam…

Grabbing my phone and flicking the camera on, I switched it into to selfie mode and took a picture over my shoulder of the top of Blair’s dark short hair. His face clearly buried between my bum cheeks. I sent the message to Sam and switched my phone to silent in one movement.

The reply was instant… ‘wow, love it. The correct hole is receiving attention just as I ordered … I want to listen in. Am going to phone you now. Answer and leave the line open so I can hear what is happening’. I replied with a quick thumbs up emoji, and instantly Sam called. Even with my phone on silent, Blair heard something and asked, ‘what was that?’. ‘Nothing. Just a text…. Don’t stop’.

I placed the phone by my side, face down, so Sam could listen and re-immersed myself in the utter pleasure Blair was providing….

After another minute or so of this incredible attention on my asshole and clit, I couldn’t take any more and an enormous orgasm swept through me. As I came down from this huge high, I realised that Blair was no longer touching me, but could hear and sense him moving behind me…. Instinctively, I raised my hips, hoping and knowing what was going to happen next….

Feeling him position himself between my spread legs and behind me, I felt the heat of the head of his cock rub up and down my soaked pussy…. Not pushing in, just slowly and methodically stroking up and down from my clit, between my lips and over my wet asshole.

This went on for what seemed forever and as I pushed back at him he quickly withdrew his cock, teasing me mercilessly. Eventually, he stopped and the very tip of his cock aligned with my pussy, just very slightly inside me…. Fuck, I wanted him to drive it into me hard and take me…..

I went to push back and allow the penetration to happen but as the physical message reached my body from my brain, I also remembered the clear message from Sam…. Mouth and Ass only. They must not use my pussy…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rinceandPrincess2000Couple 7 weeks ago

this one

Nice

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

Oh fantastic and so well written

By *4funXXXMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire

bristol

A thousand thoughts raced through my mind in a second, but only two really mattered….. I needed Blair to drive his cock into my pussy and fuck me like a whore; and Sam had given specific orders - not to use my pussy…. And he was on the phone listening…

As this raced through my mind, I realised most of the head of Blair’s cock felt like it was already inside my pussy and god, it was huge….. super, super thick and heavy! His helmet was stretching my lips open and it felt exquisite….!

‘No!’. I heard the word leap from my mouth like an out of body experience….. ‘I am not taking you there! You can only use my mouth and bum, but not my pussy!’.

I heard a growl from behind me… I felt Blair’s body tense, ‘but the head is almost in…’. He pushed a little further and I felt my lips stretch even wider….surely his head was in now, but no it wasn’t. Fuck, he was big. ‘No, I can’t take it there. My bum, now!’.

He pulled his swollen head out of my pussy, and I felt even more space he had left…my lips gaping. ‘ are you sure you want this in your ass?’ He said….

I looked over my shoulder at the now naked Blair, taking in his tanned and muscular body… my eyes moving down his hard stomach, into his untanned pubic region…. My eyes found his strong fist, slowly pumping an enormous rock hard cock…. At least nine inches long, super smooth and hugely thick….Blairs complete lack pubic hair only increased the enormity of his beautiful cock….

How the hell was I going to take that in my bum? But I couldn’t do anything else, particular as Sam was listening to my every move at the other end of the telephone!

By *urtanmuckloweMan 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

This story is so good

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *itboyslim2Man 7 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ary1001xMan 7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *leopatra 64Couple 7 weeks ago

Poole

By *rlowslungMan 7 weeks ago

Warwick

By *enninemarkMan 7 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *avem30Man 7 weeks ago

barnsley

Love this story

By *uncouplerk40Couple 7 weeks ago

TD

Super hot and so well written x

By *ooking4othersMan 7 weeks ago

Here ...

Interesting twist to this

By *pforfun1899Man 7 weeks ago

harlow

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *nlyme40Man 7 weeks ago

Rugeley

bristol

Still looking back at Blair over my shoulder, scanning my eyes over his very hot body and back up to his bronzed face, I slowly put one, then two fingers into my mouth and provocatively sucked them, covering them in my saliva. Staring into his eyes I sensed, rather than saw him continuing to run his fist up and down the solid length of his shaft. The huge head of his mammoth cock lightly brushing against my pussy lips again, still soaked from before.

Without moving my eyes from his, I removed the fingers from my mouth, glistening in my own spit and moved them slowly down to my own bum hole. A smile appeared on Blair’s face as he released the grip on his own manhood, and placing a big hand on each of my ass cheeks, pulled them apart, exposing and slightly stretching my naughtiest hole to him.

As he did this, I also felt him slightly push his huge length forward. The head of his massive cock easing between my soaked pussy lips and finding its way to the entrance to my hole again. Resting there and applying a delicate and exquisite pressure. He wasn’t inside my pussy so I wasn’t breaking Sam’s rules and the feeling was insanely good! The tip of his huge head just teasing me and slightly stretching me…

Knowing he had a completely unfettered view of my asshole, I rubbed my saliva covered fingers over my hole….providing a little lubrication for what was to come. Changing the angle of my middle finger, I started to apply pressure to the hole. Slowly, slowly easing the tip of my nail, and then the tip of my finger into my anus…. Still looking in Blair’s eyes, my middle finger disappeared into my bum to the first knuckle… simultaneously, and I think uncontrollably, Blair pushed his hips forward slightly… the head of his mighty penis pushed into my pussy. It was so wide, I felt my pussy lips stretch around it. His head was not fully in my pussy, and he held me there, the entrance to my hole stretched on the thickest part of the helmet of his huge cock….

For that second, his huge cock head dangerously close to being fully in my pussy as I penetrated my own asshole with my finger, looking into his fierce, intense eyes, my thoughts turned to my own fiancé, Paul. How was he not going to realise how stretched my holes were after taking this enormous beauty of a cock, and more pertinently, would I even want him again…. In that moment, Blair and Sam completely owned me….

huddersfield/manchester

Bognor Regis

By *ogan WillowCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ave Smith1982Man 7 weeks ago

Ayr

Love this story.

By *ottopcock9Man 7 weeks ago

Cumnock

By *exysurferMan 7 weeks ago

Bromley

By *om5699Man 7 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Marvellous story. Please post more when you can.

Wrexham

Absolutely fantastic

halstead

By *rivate24Man 7 weeks ago

selby

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *anky677Man 7 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *rManyhandsMan 7 weeks ago

Narberth

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

Oh yum

By *uz1978Man 7 weeks ago

Bideford

By *aul002Man 7 weeks ago

chelt

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

M66

Loving this!!

By *ilbert4450Man 7 weeks ago

paisley

By *angtidy42Couple 7 weeks ago

Redditch

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

bristol

I was in serious danger of breaking the rule Sam had set me - not to take a cock in my pussy - and as far as I knew Sam was still listening in to what was happening via my mobile phone….

Manoeuvring my fingers, I pushed a second into my own bum and at the same time (mostly for Sam’s benefit) I told Blair to lubricate his cock as it was time to fuck my ass…

In fairness, I didn’t tell Blair ‘how’ to lubricate his cock, and two incredible things happened in a couple of seconds…. Firstly, I felt Blair move his hand, and his thumb presented itself next to my two fingers, and with a short firm push, his thumb joined my two fingers now deep in my asshole… the stretch and the depth felt incredible and I nearly orgasmed there and then…

I also felt Blair’s other hand grab around the shaft of his huge tool.. I expected Blair to rub his cock up and down my pussy to lubricate the head of his cock in my juices, ready to break open my bottom…

I felt him slightly remove his part presented helmet from the edge of my pussy and was ready to feel him moving it up and down to get it nice and wet…. Blair had other ideas though in that moment drove what felt like his whole length hard into the depths of my pussy.

The bare head of that massive cock smashed against my cervix and driving me into the bed… the orgasm rushed through me…. Absolutely uncontrollable and utterly complete. Even Sam’s amazing cock had never been so deep….

‘Nooooooo’, I hissed at Blair forcing my orgasm away and reaching back to push him out of my forbidden hole!!! He just laughed, and said, ‘just getting lubricated like you said! Right, let’s have some fun’….

With that and for the first time, I felt Blair rub the head of his huge cock over my relaxed, but still fairly tight bum hole. Finding the right angle, and with me now led flat on my tummy, I took a deep breath as he started to lean his weight Into me… that huge head, slick with the juices from deep within my pussy, started to apply pressure to my asshole, and slowly, slowly, my tight bud started to open, started to take this monster cock in…. Millimetre, by millimetre…

Warrington

By *angtidy42Couple 7 weeks ago

Redditch

Wrexham

Wow absolutely amazing

halstead

By *urtanmuckloweMan 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

bristol

The sensation was mindblowing…. Physically, initially painful, but exquisitely so…. As he applied more weight through his huge cock, his massive, swollen helmet slowly broke my ass open, wider and wider….

Mentally is was even more astonishing… my brain knowing that my body was being stretched to new extremes. That once he was in, he was going to fuck me, and fuck me hard. That I was doing it all for Sam, who I desperately hoped could hear the whimpering noises I was making as Blair finally neared pushing the head of his cock into my naughtiest hole, knowing the shaft beyond it was at least another seven inches long and super thick! I also spared a thought for my fiance Paul… my wicked brain thinking that I might let him fuck my ass after the wedding knowing his cock would barely touch the sides after Blair had utterly used me…

My body finally relaxing to the punishment, I finally felt Blair’s huge head finally break fully into my ass and my muscles close around it…. The feeling was incredible and I felt a little lightheaded. After a few moments respite, I felt the pressure come on from Blair again as he started to slowly move his cock inside me, start to slowly push the long shaft into my tight anus. The feeling was indescribable. He drove deeper and deeper, pulling almost all the way out, then forcing it in again. Each time, taking a little more of me, filling me like I had never been filled before….

My breathing was ruined as I orgasmed repeatedly. Pain now gone. Just pure pleasure. My sheets wrecked where I had torn at them through such pain and punishment, then carnal overload. The pace increasing…. Fucking my asshole like a toy. Filling me, using me, owning me.

My mind was a blur… I remember him pulling his cock fully out of my ass and driving hard into my pussy… giving me everything, three, four full length pumps before I realised what he was doing….’No, not there’…’ just getting more lube’ was the breathless response, and he breached my ass again.. the pace relentless. Sweat dripping off us both…

I don’t know much of that beautiful beast of a cock was inside me, but when with a stream of grunts and expletives he finally came it was sooooo deep. An otherworldly experience.

He collapsed on top me. His full weight on me. His cock buried deep, deep inside me. And I was full of this amazing man’s seed.

As I regained my senses, and his manhood slowly softened, I just had an overwhelming need to speak to Sam. To find out what he heard, to see if he was pleased with me for what I had taken in my bum to fulfil his mission. I just wanted to have pleased him…

As Blair pulled out of me, I felt hugely empty, but quickly said, ‘ I am sorry but you can’t stay here tonight. The girls will be up and about early tomorrow and they are bound to come in’. ‘I know’, he said quickly pulling his clothes on and heading for the door, ‘but I hope we can have some more fun tomorrow?’. With a smile he left the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

I reached for my phone with my left hand, my right reaching for my pussy and bum…. I was soaked, but my god….. both my holes were super stretched, particularly my bum….he had ruined me and his cum was so deep, it hadn’t even started flowing out yet…. Time to talk to Sam….. and the wedding day hadn’t even started yet!

Warrington

Wrexham

What a story

By *om5699Man 7 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Great story! I am looking forward to reading about the wedding day experiences with both Blair & her fiancé.

By *uncouplerk40Couple 7 weeks ago

TD

Wow

By *4funXXXMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire

Enjoying this.

By *atiekat90Woman 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

Wow. I am loving this

Bognor Regis

huddersfield/manchester

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

So hot!

By *rManyhandsMan 7 weeks ago

Narberth

By *itboyslim2Man 7 weeks ago

stevenage

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Hot

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wow

By *avem30Man 7 weeks ago

barnsley

Great writing

halstead

By *uz1978Man 7 weeks ago

Bideford

By *xtrafun4meMan 7 weeks ago

city

Lovin this story!

By *ocksuckingslutMan 6 weeks ago

Rathcoole

Love this story also….did Blair return?

By *rivate24Man 6 weeks ago

selby

By *ary1001xMan 6 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ax2024 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

bristol

As I picked the phone up, I was devastated to see the line wasn’t active, that Sam wasn’t there…. When had he gone, what had he heard? I called him and he answered immediately…..

‘Oh my god, that was incredible’ he spouted before I could say a word. I asked him what he had heard, and he replied everything. He had decided to cut the line when he heard me telling Blair he couldn’t stay in case somehow Blair saw the line was open.

Sam told me that he had cum twice listening to the activity between Blair and I, and reminded me of the earlier fun with Andy which now seemed like a lifetime away.

I had done it… Sam’s orders were to take a load of cum in my mouth and a load in my ass in preparation for seeing my fiancé the next day…. We hadn’t planned on the cum being donated by two different people, but for Sam and I that made it all the hornier…. And we were still going to make Phil lick my now thoroughly stretched and cum filled bum hole tomorrow…

As Sam and I talked about it, I started to feel horny again, but I HAD to sleep. Sam was sympathetic…. ‘You settle down and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be really busy for you with the wedding….. plus a few other things I have in mind for you….’.

I gasped as Sam put the phone down without elaborating, but I knew that tomorrow morning he would tell me more and my orders were not yet over…

By *ussyeater692Man 6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out what happens next

By *enninemarkMan 6 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *rgar27Man 6 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rlowslungMan 6 weeks ago

Warwick

By *itboyslim2Man 6 weeks ago

stevenage

By *raigs3386Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *avem30Man 6 weeks ago

barnsley

By *leopatra 64Couple 6 weeks ago

Poole

By *rivate24Man 6 weeks ago

selby

By *ushin boundariesCouple 6 weeks ago

halstead

By *oppy12Man 6 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant!

By *om5699Man 6 weeks ago

Rayleigh

By *ary1001xMan 6 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oyntzMan 6 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 6 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for the wedding day and what fun sam has in store. Great writing please keep it up.

By *aul002Man 6 weeks ago

chelt

By *haddy234Man 6 weeks ago

chadderton

Great story

By *hil911Man 5 weeks ago

Solihull

By *hrisukbishareCouple 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ilbert4450Man 5 weeks ago

paisley

By *portbilly1976Man 5 weeks ago

manchester

By *igerman23Man 5 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *uncouplerk40Couple 5 weeks ago

TD

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 weeks ago

Kettrin

Thus is so fantastic

By *uz1978Man 5 weeks ago

Bideford

By *hil911Man 5 weeks ago

Solihull

Fantastic story.

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

GREAT story loving it keep it coming

By *aughtyjamesMan 5 weeks ago

Inverclyde

wow

By *nlyme40Man 5 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

By *ax2024 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

bristol

I woke the next morning with the door being hammered by the girls! It seemed they were all up and preparations were already underway….

I reached under the bed covers and ran my hand down over my body… brushing my nipples, my tummy, and over my smooth mound to my clit… I had only two thoughts in my mind…. The mind blowing way Blair had completely used by ass and the words from Sam that he would have more instructions for me for today…. The wedding day….

I ran my fingers over my pussy lips and felt the tingle of excitement fire up into my tummy… I pulled my knees up to my chest as I reached my fingers further down and round to my bum hole…. God… I had never felt it like this before…. It was so stretched and was absolutely soaked. Blair’s huge load of cum, which he had fired so deep inside me was finally escaping. My thoughts jumped my fiance, Paul….. how was he not going to ‘get’ that his future wife had had her asshole completely taken by an absolutely enormous, beautiful, rock solid cock? Fucked until she had lost her senses???

As I gently fingered my stretched hole I started to get turned on again and my other hand found my clit. At the same the door banged up again with a barked order to get out of bed. I grabbed my phone, got out of bed and headed for the bathroom… I had four messages awaiting me….

From Paul - can’t wait to see you this morning. Hope you had a great night last night. I guess you did as I didn’t hear from you. Can’t wait to see my future wife dressed up in a bridesmaids dress! You will look super hot I know! X’.

From Andy - I am so sorry about last night. I am absolutely gutted. Can I please make it up to you?

From Blair - hey, how are you this morning? Last night was insane and I loved it… what do you think about some more fun today? I know your fiance will be here, but I am sure we can find a discrete way. Hope you say yes…

From Sam - hope you are looking forward to today. Shave your pussy and asshole again… you need to be absolutely perfect for what I have in mind for you. Tell me when you have done it and I will tell you what you need to do.

My only thought was to answer Sam… ‘you only shaved them for me yesterday, but if you want me to do it again, of course I will’. The response was instant, ‘your pussy and bum need to be perfect so yes…. Again. Tell me when it is done….’

I did exactly as I was told…. Lathering my pussy and asshole with shaving cream, I sent detailed photos of each area being shaved and sent them to Sam until all the shaving cream was gone, my pubic area and bum hole absolutely hairless….

‘Excellent…. Now go and get ready with the girls. No thong allowed….. and keep your phone near you. You instructions will be with you soon. I hope your fiancé likes his future wife full of cum, because that is what he will be getting! My pussy was tingling anticipating what Sam had in store for me as I quickly got dressed and went to meet the girls…

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 weeks ago

halstead

By *enninemarkMan 4 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *om5699Man 4 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Lovely jubbly! Looking forward to the next instalment.

By *hil911Man 4 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ary1001xMan 4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *leopatra 64Couple 4 weeks ago

Poole

By *itboyslim2Man 4 weeks ago

stevenage

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ilbert4450Man 4 weeks ago

paisley

By *aul002Man 4 weeks ago

chelt

By *es_wrentMan 4 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *atexbound_scotMan 4 weeks ago

Livingston

By *uz1978Man 4 weeks ago

Bideford

By *nlyme40Man 4 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *lderman500Man 4 weeks ago

sleaford

By *raigs3386Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *portbilly1976Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

Loving this!

By *rivate24Man 4 weeks ago

selby

By *ax2024 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

bristol

The morning was the usual chaos of preparing for a wedding! Very busy, lots of fun and laughs, champagne, hair, make-up, photographs etc.

There was also a lot of nudity, with all the girls getting dressed and changed in the same room… in my heightened state of horniness I have to admit to feeling very turned on by the sight of the gorgeous bride and maids in varying states of undress… I also noted that all the maids were completely and perfectly smooth and it made me wonder if Sam was instructing them too…. I was so turned on, I desperately wanted to lick one or all of those perfect pussy’s but the closest I got was a playful grab of the brides boobs and a little tweak of her nipples as we messed about before getting into our gowns.

During this period I was constantly checking my phone hoping for a message and my orders from Sam. Every so often he would send a picture asking for a photo of me, or my body, or my heels, or pussy… I complied immediately, but still no instructions.

Finally, the message I had been waiting for came….

‘Carrie, your instructions for today are that this evening when you go to bed with Paul, you are allowed / must make him lick your pussy and asshole. You are allowed to cum, but he is not to put his cock inside you (any hole), and you are not allowed to make him cum with your hands. You are to give him no pleasure other than that of him licking you.

Prior to this though, you will fuck three different men. All of them must cum inside either your pussy or bum. This does not include last night. You may play with Andy and Blair again today if you like, but the sex you have must be between the time your fiance arrives at the country house and when you go to bed. Summarising, you will fuck three different men whilst you are at the wedding with your fiancé. You will then make him unknowingly lick their cum from your pussy and bum, and you will in no way satisfy your fiance. Do you understand and do you agree to comply?’

I almost orgasmed just reading the message… I had no idea how I was going to achieve what Sam had ordered but there wasn’t a single thought in my mind other than to reply immediately to agree to the demand… I sent the text quickly…. ‘I agree fully and will make you happy with me’.

As I applied the finishing touches to my makeup, my mind slipped to the thought of Blair’s massive cock inside me again as he would have to be one of the three… rather cruelly, I also thought fleetingly of my poor fiance, Paul. He was going to have to put up with me disappearing repeatedly during the day to be fucked and filled by other guys…. Then he would unknowingly eat their cum from my used pussy and ass…. And I would not be helping him to relieve himself after…. I felt guilty for a twinge, but then thought about Sam and how happy I would make him and how he would reward me later…

The wedding ceremony was looming and I knew Paul had arrived as he had text me… the clock was ticking… I needed to start cheating on my fiance with three different guys to make my true lover happy….

By *ussyeater692Man 3 weeks ago

Wrexham

I can't wait for the next installment

By *rgar27Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *uz1978Man 3 weeks ago

Bideford

By *oppy12Man 3 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant!!!

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *orgotten22Woman 3 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ary1001xMan 3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ushin boundariesCouple 3 weeks ago

halstead

By *aul002Man 3 weeks ago

chelt

By *ighttouchMan 3 weeks ago

Stoke-on-trent

By *ean6047Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

By *om5699Man 3 weeks ago

Rayleigh

I am interested in how she will adhere to Sam's commands.

By *raigs3386Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ornyMan6909Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

More please!!!!

By *ree-dom69Man 3 weeks ago

park gate

By *oobalicious99Woman 3 weeks ago