FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A new experience.

A new experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enStarr OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Lancaster

As I opened the door, I was enveloped by the darkness of the foyer. My sight only aided by the soft glow of the TV flickering from the living room. A hush settled over the space, punctuated only by the muted sounds echoing from the screen. It was a familiar scene; I wasn't my first hookup by any stretch, yet the dim light and my new partner's air of mystery infused the moment with a fresh sense of anticipation.

I had received a carefully curated outfit for the evening: a soft purple jock strap featuring an open crotch hidden beneath a removable pouch, a heavy leather body harness with cold metal straps, and a soft pup hood. The entire outfit adorned in purple highlights that surround black leather and neoprene. This was new for me, as I had never tried pup gear before. Yet intrigued, I embraced the opportunity with an open mind and racing heart.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed with a message that sent a thrill through my spine: "Get dressed and get on all fours. Bark when ready."

My heart raced as I obediently got out of my clothes and slipped into the new attire. The jock strap left me exposed, while the restrictive fit of the mask restricted my senses. Once I was fully dressed, I dropped down onto the cool wooden floor, a flutter of excitement coursing through me. I let out a shy yet eager bark, striving to embody the good pup my partner wished to be.

It wasn’t long before my new master stepped into my line of sight. The dim light obscured his features, but I could see his legs drawing closer. A low chuckle escaped him, a deep, soothing sound that resonated within me. He bent down, running his warm hand over my hood as though I were a cherished pet. The overwhelming presence of his body loomed over me, an intoxicating blend of dominance and power sent waves of anticipation through my whole being. My heart pounded in time with my excitement as I prepared for what lay ahead...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oreplayer4uMan 11 weeks ago

mundford area

Good start

By *iquor247Man 11 weeks ago

wirral

» Add a new message to this topic