FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My friends daughter (Chapter 3)

My friends daughter (Chapter 3)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ister_E OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Read from the start about my nest mates little 18yo Cum Slut daughter....

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1616554

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1618031

The next few days with Vicky were incredibly horny, exiting and frustrating in equal measure!

We had hardly any chances to be alone or to really talk about what had happened that night.

We managed the odd sneaky kiss here, and the quick grope and fumble there. Once or twice she even sucked me for a minute or two. And I managed to slip a finger inside her a few times.

But it was more frustration than satisfaction! My balls were constantly swollen and aching to fill her again!

The only way we could really chat was through watsapp. So we were constantly sexting each other.

This is where I found out how truly inexperienced she really was. She and her Boyfriend had only had sex twice. Both times he had barely penetrated her before cumming and both time they had used condoms, so she had never felt a real cock inside her before.

She had wanked a few guys but Never sucked one before. And was also the first guy to have tasted her sweet little teenage pussy.

Most surprising of all was that I was the first guy to give her an orgasm of any kind!

Much to my excitement I found out that she and her best friend had fingered each other to orgasm a few times and had even licked each other out a few times too.

She was really exited to find out that I was also Bi and wanted me to teach her everything about pleasuring men.

Vicky wanted me to teach her everything in fact. She said that she wanted experiment as much as possible and try everything she could before she went back home!

No limits, no taboos and that I could do anything I wanted too and with her!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eebubbles76Man 7 weeks ago

Halifax

Hayling Island

Over the next day or two we managed a couple of sneaky fucks and fumbles. We had a moment in the kitchen where she was behind the counter sucking me off as I watched the family chatting to the neighbours out in the garden.

She stroked me hard and fast as she sucked and milked me dry quicker than I believed possible.

She wanted my cum so bad that it was such a turn on!

As I started cumming she pulled away and the first jets of thick, pent up cum hit her in the face and then she guided the following spurts onto her neck and onto the V of her perky breasts.

It was so hot! Normally I much prefer being swallowed. But her excitement and satisfaction at being covered in my load was such a turn on!

That perfect, gorgeous little 19 year old blonde. Kneeling on the kitchen floor in a black skirt and white crop top, covered in thick pearly cum was a sight to behold!

It was her proud and self, satisfied (cat that stole the cream) smile that really made it though! As she licked me off her lips and played with the cum dripping down her face, neck and cleavage, she looked up at me and licked my juices off her lips and face and sucked her fingers clean

By *ohn_1983Man 7 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Hayling Island

A few times I managed to catch her and bend her over for a quickie when her flirting got to much!

One was in the bathroom where I followed her in and kissed her hard against the wall before turning her around, lifting her dress and ripping her panties aside and then fucking her tight wet little pussy hard and fast like an animal and filling her again with my hot spunk.

One morning she surprised me by jumping on my bed and throwing off the covers to wake me. Telling me we had 15 minutes to "fuck the shit out of each" other before my wife got back....

I went from zero to rock hard in half a second and was pulling her dressing gown open to grap those gorgeous little, rose pink budded tits even while she was straddling me and guiding me inside her.

This time she fucked me like an animal. Riding me hard and grinding and thrusting, and clawing and pounding her soaking wet cunt up and down my .morning wood.

I was so surprised and half confused by this amazing wake up call, that she actually came before me, so I got to enjoy the full force and effect of her wild orgasm. Before releasing myself inside that incredibly tight little cunt again....

I needed more though! I wanted to spoil her and savour her body properly.

I wanted time to teach her, to kiss and talk to her and explore her sensual mind and body properly!

By *portbilly1976Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *lugoneMan 7 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 7 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I have read your horny story right from the beginning and I'm sure there is more to come.

By *oppy12Man 7 weeks ago

Swindon

Fabulous

By *angtidy42Couple 7 weeks ago

Redditch

By *uckchowmeinCouple 7 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *onnoisseur100Man 7 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ohnny4playMan 7 weeks ago

Kinross

By *itboyslim2Man 7 weeks ago

stevenage

By *tanlee1512Man 7 weeks ago

Epsom

mmmmmmm

By *eterpervisMan 7 weeks ago

back where i came from

Great story

By *9 kisses.Man 7 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *ornybeardedguyMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *bthreeCouple 7 weeks ago

Yeovil

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

Just awesome

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

By *illie B. HardaganMan 7 weeks ago

Leyland

By *avem30Man 7 weeks ago

barnsley

By *oth0712Man 7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *elbyfuntimesMan 7 weeks ago

Selby

By *lay-with-MeMan 7 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

South of Norwich

Hayling Island

We continued with the scorching hot sexting and enjoying brief moments of intimacy and intense physical contact whenever we could get away with it.

She was facinated my swinging stories and especially the bi mmf and cuckold experiences I told her about. I would send her pics and videos from past encounters, and she would send me pics and videos of her playing with her perfect little tits and stroking her smoth, tight, wet little pussy to orgasm.

I was in an almost constant state of arousal for a week. Every time my phone buzzed silently I would start to stiffen.

It was hard to work or think straight I was so horny from her constant teasing.

I was so desperate to fuck her properly again. But with my son on holiday and my wife working from home It was almost impossible to more than a minute or two alone.

One day I was on site and she vidio called me and proceeded to do a slow, silent strip tease in her room and then touched and played with herself as I sat in the bathroom watching and stroking myself.

She then proceeded to fuck herself to orgasm with the handle of her hairbrush!

By the end of the week my balls were swollen and felt bruised from the constant arousal!

If I didn't fuck her again soon I was going to explode!

By *he hamMan 7 weeks ago

dublin

Amazing

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Hayling Island

I drove her into Kingston on Thames that Saturday Afternoon as a treat. None of the family wanted to go, so it was our first chance to be alone.

It was magical to be able to hold hands openly, hold each other and share some kisses in public. It was still risky that we might bump into someone I knew, but we were so lost in the full bloom of lust that chanced it.

I took her into Anne Summers as a special treat. We picked out some very sexy outfits for her and slowly browsed the toy selections.

The young lady in the store was very helpful and explained the purpose and function of the various bits and pieces and gave some recommendations with some knowing looks and a naughty smile.

We came away with a bag bursting things to play with and try out on each other. A couple of dildos in different shapes and sizes. A bullet vibrator, good old rampant rabbit she also chose pack of butt plugs in different sizes, and a selection of different lube's. She had also picked out some nipple clamps, and for myself I bought a cock sheath that I thought might be fun.

On the way home we were so horny we stopped off at a small wooded dog walking park where I knew there was a tiny hidden clearings in a hollow, surrounded by dense bushes. We snuck off the path unseen and made a bed with a large picnic blanket.

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Hayling Island

We fell into each others arms and our mouths and bodies pressed together with urgent and desperate need.

We kissed with passionate hunger as we stripped each others clothes away. For the first time I could see her incredible body in full daylight. She was so hot that it was hard to believe that it was not a dream.

Years of riding horses, swimming, dancing and gymnastics had toned her to perfection. She looked like a model or a movie star. Her teenage skin was so soft and smooth, unblemished by time and sunlight, she was smooth shaved all over, and I could even see the gloss of wetness on her neat little slit.

I kissed her deeply and she melted into me. Our tounges wrapped around each other and our hands roamed freely and wildly over each others bodies. Pussy

Her small hands quickly found my throbbing cock and my hands slid easily up her soft thigh to her pussy.

She was so wet and she moaned in delight as I touched her. I took her hand off my cock as I wanted to last a bit longer this time.

Her pussy was so wet my fingers slid easily inside her lips. And the silkiness of her teen lube was exquisitely erotic as I stroked and rubbed her clit, and then fingered her frantically as we kissed.

She was begging me to put my cock inside her and to fuck her. So I did just that! I spread her legs and lay over her and then guided my throbbing cock to her pussy.

This time she had no trouble at all taking my thick cock. She met my thrust by wrapping her long legs around me, and pulling me into her! Her pussy was so wet and so hot that I moaned and shivered with pure pleasure.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck as I began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. She moaned and thrust back in return, and told me to fuck her hard! " I want you to take me hard" she whispered. "Make me your little slut!" she begged. "I want you to use me like a whore and fill me up with your cum"

It was hard to believe that she was only a couple of days over nineteen from the way she spoke!

But I gave her what she wanted! I pinned her arms next to her head and began to fuck her the way she wanted.

I ploughed her tight little pussy with long hard thrusts. Groaning and grunting like an animal as I thrust deeply into her wet little cunt.

Her moans of pleasure every time my balls slapped against her encouraged me to new heights and I let myself go to the pleasure and fucked her without inhibition!

When I started to cum she almost screamed her pleasure. She pulled me even deeper into her, as jet after jet of thick, hot cum flooded into her pussy!

By *om5699Man 7 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Magical story. Please continue when you can.

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *ed-devilsCouple 7 weeks ago

Hitchin

stevenage

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

fantastic

By *hef2475Couple 7 weeks ago

Blackpool

Oh my word...... so well written, looking forward to more.

Guessing from the pics.... she's hot as too...

hayes

Wow.love it

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *urabriteMan 7 weeks ago

stafford

Swindon

By *ilbert4450Man 7 weeks ago

paisley

Heckmondwike

barnsley

Kettrin

By *innymac34Man 7 weeks ago

Clare

Glasgow

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

rathmicheal

Love it ... so well written

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

East Grinstead

Thank you for such great horny story really enjoyed reading it.

By *hat and funMan 7 weeks ago

fareham

Amazing great stuff

Hayling Island

I had fucked her so hard and wild and selfishly. I was hit with a wave of post coital guilt. I was convinced I must have hurt her from pounding her so hard.

But she just smiled and in satisfaction and held me tight inside her as she made murdering noises of satisfaction and told me how much she loved my cock and feeling me cum.

She actually even thanked me as she kissed me. I couldn't believe she was actually thanking me for using her like a piece of meat, and fucking her for my selfish pleasure.

The orgasm had taken away the tension that had buit up so overwhelmingly over the week away, but not the desire!

So I took my sweet time kissing and caressing her sensualy. Even as my hands stroked her sexy body she trailed those long sexy fingers through her cummy slit.

I knelt next to her head and played with her nipples as she sucked the mixture of her own juices and my cum off my semi rigid cock.

We both moaned in painful pleasure. Me because I was so oversensitive after orgasming. And her because I twisting and pinching her nipples the way she had showed me in the naughty video's she sent.

Even as she sucked me clesn she dug her fingers into her cum filled pussy and rubbed and fucked herself.

I joined in and started fingering her too. Fucking her deep with two fingers while she withdrew hers lay back and proceeded to slowly and suck them clean.

She looked right into my eyes as she deliberately and sensualy cleaned off the lubey/cummy mixture off of each slender finger with obvious relish!

It was so entrancing, watching her erotic pleasure! She started rubbing herself again. And moaned in pleasure. So I withdrew my fingers from her and then touched them to her lips. She opened her mouth to suck my fingertips, but I took them away and started to lick and suck them myself. Feeding a little to her, and then a bit more to myself.

Then I slid them deep inside her as she mirrored my actions so that we were both sensualy licking and sucking her fingers.

She was so wet from the fucking that I could slip another finger inside her which made her moan louder and grind back against my fingers.

She moaned out loud for me to stretch her pussy and open her up. She even gripped my wrist with both hands and fucked herself wildly with my fingers.

I couldn't believe how horny this little bitch was and was so exited at the thought of exploring that erotic mind of hers and push her to her limits!

Rayleigh

Lovely story. Lucky chap. More please when you can.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 7 weeks ago

Derby

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

Hayling Island

I couldn't resist anymore so I literally dived face first into her delicious little puffy cunt!

It was awkward sharing the blanket like that. Swo thirds of my legs were off the blanket, in the leaves and dirt. But with my hands grasping that tight little ass and lifting that sweet creamy pussy to my lips I didn't care at all!

She tasted heavenly! salty and sweet. Her juices and my churned up cum were leaking all over me, as I alternated between sucking and teasing her swollen little clitty button and licking her deep and sucking on her lips.

Using both hands I stretched her lips wide.the ski pulling her clit tight was such a sexy sight! As I stretched her lips wide her clit started to twitch and thob and was basically wanking itself!

I licked her again and lifted her and spread her ass cheeks, so that I could tounge fuck that perfect little bum hole again.

She moaned and stroked herself as I thoroughly licked her tiny bumhole. And then began fingering her bum As I licked that delicious cunt again.

She came so hard! Gripping my shaved head and holding my tounge to her clit as she ground her clenching asshole on the flared base of my thumb trying to get it deeper and stretching her ass open.

I kept my mouth on her pussy and my thumb I inside her ass until the last wave of her orgasm had passed. Then we both kissed and stroked each others bodies tenderly and sensualy.

I was so hard again that started making slow, tender passionate love in the lotus position.

It was such a good fit with her perfect and flexiyoung bod! She could arch right back for me to stimulate her swollen nipples and puffy aureolas.

Her pussy muscle were so strong that it was almost painful when she clenched her tight little cunt around my shaft.

Cum really does make the best lube! And her pussy felt so hot and slippery as I gripped her ass and pulled her hips down to meet my thrusts we spent at least 20 minutes slowly fucking and grinding our bodies together as we embraced and kissed each other. She was rubbing her clit and I had a finger up her bum, as she fought to stiffle a series of mini orgasms.

We finished it off with her on her hands and knees telling me that she wanted to feel my cock in her ass and my cum inside her ass!

Despite rimming and fingering her though she was ro tight for me to get in in without hurting or damaging her. So I fucked her pussy doggy for the Finnish.

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She was screaming and moaning shamelessly as I held her ponytail and drive my cock into her. "Fuck me harder" she begged me. "I want your cum up, insidemy pussy" she moaned breathlessly as I told her I was going to cum and she cried for me to fill her up.

My orgasm triggered hers this time and we came hard and loud together. Diving my cum deep inside with hard thrusts, to match her spasms!

I lay down completely spent but the little minx climbed o to my chest and inspected her creamy, swollen cunt right in front of my facewith obvious pride and relishin.

She slowly dug my cum out of her self with her fingers. She ate some of it herself with sensual relish and fed some to me on her fingertips. Making me suck on each one in turn. It was dripping all over my chest so she straddled my face and told me to lick her clean.

She ground and smeared her cunt all over my face until she was satisfied that I had licked her clean. Then she kissed me and licked my face clean and then sucked the cumm off my hairy chest and finally sucked my spent and flaccid cock clean.

We kissed and thanked each other for the amazing sex as we slowly dressed and brushed each other clean and rolled up the blanket.

We kissed one last time at the car and washed our hands and faces applied fresh deodorant to try and hide the smell of our shameless sex!

Before we climbed out of the car she told me that she wanted my cock up her ass the next time!

She

By *otonfoxMan 7 weeks ago

Southampton

Can’t wait for more

Kettrin

Fantastic story

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 7 weeks ago

Arlesey

Glasgow

By *tanlee1512Man 7 weeks ago

Epsom

wow

Hayling Island

Two days later my wife was schedulled to into the office for the day. so Vicky would be home alone all day while I was at work....

stevenage

Swindon

Wow amazing and brilliant

Rayleigh

I am looking forward to the next instalment.

Hayling Island

That night she sent me the pics of her in her new underwear. The first was a tight black lacey bodice with cute little suspender stocking. The white trimming and little bows and flowers looked so classy and elegant on her pale, smooth, lithe body. I wad loving it as she sent me different poses. Especially the ones with her new toys that showed off the open crotch access.

The second was a pink and red trim satin cropped nitghtee and matching panties. In was flowing and feminine and just revealed enough to be tantalising while seducing you with promises of innocence to be seduced and corrupted!

Although the butplug and dildo action in the next series of pics definitely undermined the sweet and innocent look lol.

That night and all through Sunday she teased me with images and descriptions of what she was doing with her new toys, and how she was stretching her tight arsehole and pussy for my cock.

On Sunday night when I went into her room to offer her a cup of tea, she greeted me with a dildo up her arse in one hand and her new rabbit in the other as she fucked both of her holes simultaneously while lookingat me open mouthed and moaing silently.

With my son In his room on the Xbox and the wife watching telly, I took a massive risk! With no words or hesitation I walked across to her, took my cock out and shoved it into her mouth. I let her suck me like that for a minute and then I pulled out and wankeed myself to orgasms as hard and fast as I could.

Spraying the little slut with my hot fluid. All over her face and little tits.

Don't know if it wad being airtight or the hot cum that tipped her over the edge, but she was already having a violent thrashing orgasm right even as the taste few spurts hit her face and body.

She was such a wild little cum slut! She was rubbing her tits and body with my cum, with one hand, while try trying to lick and swallowing what was on her face with the other...

She just couldn't get enough! I kissed her quickly and left her to enjoy the mess and then clean herself up.

By *d_PrestonMan 7 weeks ago

Preston, Leyland, Chorley & Blackpool areas

Very horny

stevenage

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ohn ACouple 7 weeks ago

andover

By *orthampton jamesMan 7 weeks ago

Northampton

By *olflordMan 7 weeks ago

Exeter

Bognor Regis

By *ADSPARKY200Man 7 weeks ago

Watford

Great story

hayes

Way horny.

Loughborough

By *heswingerMan 7 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

They know how to have fun in South Africa an love English cock

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

East Grinstead

Great horny story, is there going to be another part or perhaps chapter 4.

Whitchurch Shropshire

Blackpool

South of Norwich

By *bdnneedsfunMan 7 weeks ago

inverurie

Heckmondwike

By *nlyme40Man 7 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *ptgadgetMan 7 weeks ago

Colorado Springs

Fantastic story!

manchester

By *orgotten22Woman 7 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Glasgow

rathmicheal

loving this

barnsley

paisley

By *eter4383Man 7 weeks ago

Norfolk

Rayleigh

By *angtidy42Couple 7 weeks ago

Redditch

By *eterpervisMan 7 weeks ago

back where i came from

Swindon

By *attboy107Man 7 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *iceguy12345678Man 7 weeks ago

Near Fareham

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

Hayling Island

On Monday my wife texted me she was going into work on Tuesday and that I would need to drop our son off at his Mates house for the day and then pick him up after five on my way home from work.

"Sure no problem" I typed back casually as whilst suppressing the barely contained wild urges and rampant emotions flooding through my body.

I was on a private job and the customer was away on holiday so they weren't fussed about the completion date. So taking a day off was no problem.

I Watsapped Vicky with the news, and was surprised that she didn't respond straight away. Then about 20 minutes later my phone pinged with a message from her. It was a video of her slowly insering a buttplug and fingering her wet little clit.

Her next message read "no wanking! I want you to save all your cum for me tomorrow!" And another vidio of her from behind, squatting on the floor with a dildo between her sexy feet as she slowly guided it into her puckered little arsehole. Her soft moans were barely audible as she began riding it.....

All throug the day she sent a barrage of increasing filthy and erotic messages about what she wanted me to do to her the next day.

South of Norwich

inverurie

Edinburgh

East Grinstead

mullingar

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

By *awpleasureMan 7 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

By *iglenMan 7 weeks ago

Machynlleth

Whitchurch Shropshire

Rayleigh

This is highly arousing. I wonder if the wife will find out, or the young girl gets pregnant or the wife finds out & joins in.

Bognor Regis

Hitchin

Heckmondwike

manchester

Loughborough

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Hayling Island

I gave her a few instructions for the following morning, including some vidios on first time anal and tips for Douching etc... not exactly the most romantic stuff but ocasionaly one needs to think practically too.

I only got a few hours of very restless sleep, and woke up hard and horny from very surreal and erotic dreams. Went through the usual morning routine, Saw my wife off to work, woke my son to get ready. And had my usual quick shower.

While my son was in the bathroom enjoying his morning constitutional and showering, I slipped into Vicky's room.

With only my towel on, I found her sleeping like an angel. Lying on her side with the blankets tossed off. She was so peaceful and beautiful in her sleep!

She was wearing a pink two piece my little pony camisole and matching bottoms. That showed her gorgeous legs and perky tits off perfectly!

Her head was framed in a golden halo of tousled hair and she was smiling in her sleep. I knelt at her side and started speaking softly and Kissing her on the cheeks and forehead as I lightly stroked her warm, naked arms to wake her gently.

She murmured something and reached out for me. Pulling me onto her and kissing me as we embraced.

I rolled onto the bed with her and then she snuggled her back to me as I put my big, muscular arm around her and cupped a breast thile pulling her tight to me. I whispered to her how beautiful she was, and how good it felt to hold her. She stroked my arm and told me that she wanted to wake up like this every morning!

I really shouldn't have but I still ended up fit my hands under her camisole stroking those firm teenage breasts and then fingering her to a quick sleepy orgasm while kissing her neck and ears.

I told her that I'd be back in an hour and I couldn't wait to spend the whole day using and pleasuring her!

Luckily I just made it into the master bedroom in time, and was getting into my work clothes, when my son came out the shower dressed and ready to go.

20 minutes later I was dropping him off at his mates house, slightly awkward in itself because I had enjoyed a brief affair his friends mother some ten years before. And although it ended mutually and amicably there was always some lingering sexual tension between us. She definitely noticed my raging hardon when we hugged lol

The memories of Cindy's pussy exploding all over my face with a gushing orgasm as I licked her out for the first time played in my mind as I swallowed a tiny blue pill I had been saving for a special occasion.

I stopped off at the corner shop on the way home for a few bits and downed a red bull as I quickly drove home.

Hayling Island

I parked near the playground and walked home through the alley, rather than parking in my driveway. Opening the side gate I saw steam billowing from the bathroom window and heard the shower running.

I spoke softly trough the window that I was back and would be with her in a minute. I came in through the back door, put my bags down and turned the radio on. Magic is not my station of choice but it would do for my purpose as it was the volume I was interested in rather than the music itself.

I hurriedly undressed as I made my way to the bathroom, and was already naked by the time I stepped inside.

I almost couldn't believe what was happening. We were finally alone together. We had more than six hours to be alone together, with total freedom to do anything we wanted without fear or whispers or constantly looking over our shoulders.

Vicky had her back to me as I stepped into the steaming shower and embraced her.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

stevenage

By *rManyhandsMan 7 weeks ago

Narberth

What a great story

Blackpool

Hitchin

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

Heckmondwike

mullingar

Edinburgh

barnsley

By *xmcdTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Swindon

Brilliant story

hayes

Awesome.cant wait for more

Whitchurch Shropshire

East Grinstead

You know how to keep us on our toes. You get the critical horny part then you cut off.

By *orgotten22Woman 7 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Hot story

Rayleigh

I need a cold shower to calm me down.

Glasgow

Loughborough

Gloucester

By *anky677Man 7 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *amsiMan 7 weeks ago

Hanworth

rathmicheal

By *im66123Man 7 weeks ago

newcastle

By *wFunGuy4YouMan 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

inverurie

Bognor Regis

By *assagefunMan 7 weeks ago

rothwell

Wowee

manchester

I’m thinking it might not be vicky in the shower…

By *uga40Man 7 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Tell more

South of Norwich

By *oyntzMan 7 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rlowslungMan 7 weeks ago

Warwick

By *azckMan 7 weeks ago

Portsmouth

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Magherafelt

You never said which pics were her

Kettrin

By *horsBoltMan 7 weeks ago

Preston

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Just gets better...love that you bought her silky lingerie and toys mmm

By *orned2006Man 7 weeks ago

lincoln - check status

Bookmarking for the next edition of this fucking horny tale xx damn I’m rock hard and leaking

By *aughtyman45Man 7 weeks ago

lincoln

What a fantastic story. So well written and hot as hell !

By *avwxmMan 7 weeks ago

wrexham

Very very hot dm open

By *nglishInWestWalesMan 7 weeks ago

near

Loving the stories of this little whore.

By *ediraMan 7 weeks ago

Reigate

By *oeGunxMan 7 weeks ago

Manchester

The best time about to begin

By *kpiercedCouple 7 weeks ago

walsall

By *ob2Man 7 weeks ago

dungannon

By *aitingstillMan 7 weeks ago

East of Cork

paisley