FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meeting with a bull

First meeting with a bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew swingers wxm OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Ann and I had been together for a little over 3 years and were living together in rented accommodation. At the time was approximately 6 months pregnant with our first child. We were both at home waiting for the inspector from the authority to come to view a job we had logged for a new fence. The inspector arrived and introduced himself as Mark, at which point Ann's persona totally changed where she made her excuses and disappeared rather quickly into the house and away from Mark and I who went to the rear of the garden to view where a fence was required.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotty909Man 7 weeks ago

tranent

Wrexham

Mark was a real unit, he was over 6 foot tall and he obviously worked out and his muscular arms were covered in tattoos. Some of the tattos were the type you would have whilst serving in the forces but he also had a full sleeve on the other arm. Ann was still nowhere to be seen as Mark and I returned inside the house for him to complete the relevant paperwork for the work to be logged with the housing authority. I could hear her tinkering the kitchen but it was obvious that she was hiding for some reason. As Mark left, he said goodbye and shouted 'bye Ann'.

By *ordladMan 7 weeks ago

wrexham

We all waiting for next part

Wrexham

Once Mark had left I went straight to find Ann to make sense of what had gone on, but she was just stone walled silent and said absolutely nothing. The rest of the day was exactly the same with Ann saying very little at all.

Later that day when we were in bed I finally got an explanation for Ann's change in persona earlier that day. It turns out that Ann had slept with Mark on a number of occasions prior to the two of us getting together and she had stopped seeing him because she found out that he had a wife and kids. Ann also said that he was one of the best fuks she had ever had as he was very big and extremely girthy, which is the exact opposite of what I can offer her.

By *assionatepoetsCouple 7 weeks ago

Highbridge

More please

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Keep going please

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *exbot 1Man 7 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmmm

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *cott60Man 7 weeks ago

Perth

By *elle and JayCouple 7 weeks ago

Randalstown

By *anky677Man 7 weeks ago

Sandwich

Wrexham

Over the next day or two I try to quiz Ann about Mark but she just kept saying what happened in the past stays there and there is nothing to really talk about, I'm with you now and that is all that matters isn't it?

I decided to draw a line under it and get on with things, after all we were going to be parents within a matter of months.

A week later I went off to work as normal for my afternoon shift but 3 hours into the shift my line was sent home early as there was a major fail in the machinery which maintenance couldn't give an indication as to when they line would be up and running again.

By *lymouth nice guyMan 7 weeks ago

Plymouth

More please

By *hil153Man 7 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Wrexham

Keep going please

By *ast_jjMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Wrexham

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 23:37:51]

Wrexham

I arrived home just under an hour later and could see Ann's car parked up the drive, but there was another vehicle parked across the drive which was preventing me from parking up. This was nothing new as we had one neighbour who think that they own the road and regularly have multiple cars parked in the road and on many occasions make it difficult for us to get in or out of the driveway. However on this occasion it wasnt a car i recognised as being one of theirs.

As i had been sent home from work early and it was a lovely summers day i thought I'd go out and play a round of golf making the most of the early finish, so went around the side of the house to the shed for mu clubs.

As I past the back window I was immediately stopped in my tracks as I was greated by the sight of Ann on all fours being fukd hard by Mark the man from the housing department, she was completely naked with her pregnant tummy almost touching the floor and her forever growing 40dd breasts being violently projected back and forth by every rough thrust of Mark.

The sweat was dripping off them both and Mark had a grip of Ann's hair pulling her head back with one hand whilst the other one was pinching at her nipples. Ann was playing with her clit with one of her hands whilst the other was trying to support her weight against the settee. She was screaming all sort of profanities telling him to fuk her hard

Wrexham

I stood there transfixed by the sight before me just separated by the glass between us, with the both of them totally oblivious to the fact that I was home and watching in disbelief.

I didn't know whether to just leave as if nothing had happened or barge into the house, not that I could or would have done anything as Mark was much bigger and stronger than me. I was mesmerised by the fact that they had been fuking like animals for over 15 minutes to my knowledge with no sign of stopping. If it was Ann and I we would have been in the post cuddling stage by now as I rarely lasted much longer than 5 minutes which regularly frustrated Ann.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 7 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *obert_1Man 7 weeks ago

somewhere

Wrexham

Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go into the house. I opened the door and quietly let myself in. A soon as i was inside the house, I could hear Mark slamming into Ann hard and she was screaming that she was about to cum again and for him to pinch her nipples hard like he knows that she loves (news to me!). She let out an animalistic scream as she cum hard on his thrusts. All the time I just stood in the kitchen like a pathetic individual just listening.

The next words I heard from Ann shocked me, as she was coming down from God knows what number orgasm, she told Mark to put his dick in her arse - this was something that we had never done together as I had asked on many occasion, but gave up after a while as accepted it would never happen. Ann said that she had done it a few times before we were together but she had a bad experience with one partner which had put her off it. Yet here she was begging him to fuk her that way.

If I was shocked by her mouth before this was nothing to the words she was sati gone they had got into a rhythm. After about 10 minutes Mark announced that he was about to cum and asked where his cock slot wanted him to cum, without hesitation she said back in my pussy baby, not as if I can get pregnant again is it she laughed.

I was peering through a gap in the doorframe and could see Mark pulling out of her arse and plunged straight into her pussy with ease, after about 10 thrusts he froze obviously flooding her with his sperm.

Ann collapsed on the floor and as Mark pulled out, Ann let out a huge fanny fart with a stream of his spunk falling out of her onto the floor. They were both kissing and cuddling each other with Mark saying how much he had missed his little slut and how sexy she looked being almost 7 months pregnant.

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *irencoldMan 7 weeks ago

Cirencester

Plymouth

Hot

Warrington

By *itboyslim2Man 7 weeks ago

stevenage

By *otplaying4nowWoman 7 weeks ago

doncaster

Wow! x

Wrexham

I just stood there in disbelief not knowing what to do, as Ann broke away from their cuddle and started to suck their combined juices off Marks cock.

I decided that I would make a noise as if I had just come in through the door and announced hi hun we've been sent home early so is it OK if I go for a quick round of golf? Ann shouted back yes that will be fine as had nothing planned. OK I said I'll go and get my clubs out of the shed then.

I purposely faffed about in the shed for a few minutes when I heard the back gate open and in walked Mark, oh sorry he said, I think I messed up on the measurement for the fence so just nipped back to remeasure. Hope thay is OK. Yeah I said, no problem at all mate.

I left him to it and went back inside, Ann was nowhere to be seen, so I went upstairs to see if she was there. I could hear the shower running so left her to it.

As I was going back out I moved 2 of the ring indoor cameras we have and discreetly put one covering the living room and another to catch as much of our bedroom as possible.

I just managed to set the 2 up and hide them as best as I could before Ann came back down

She gave me a big kiss and told me that she loved me. Why have you had a shower so early hun? Oh don't ask Ann replied, this baby is wreaking havoc with me and I had a little accident. That explains why the settee is wet then I replied. Ann went all coy and said oh yeah, sorry about that, I'll clean it up now. No don't worry I said, you sit over there and ill sort it out now before I nip out for the next few hours.

So there i was busily scrubbing away at the juices of my wife and her ex lover pretending it was something completely different. There were blobs of cum over the floor, settee and cushions which I just cleaned with the wet cloth before turning the cushions over.

Right I'm going now then hun, I'll be back just after 8 hopefully if that is OK? Yeah that is fine babe Ann replied and kissed me on the cheek.

Oh by the way I shouted that man from the council is outside remeasure the space for the fence but don't worry about him as I'm sure he will let himself out when he has finished.

Dublin and London

By *ohn_1983Man 7 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *Rob75Couple 7 weeks ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

stevenage

By *otfun1406Man 7 weeks ago

Truro

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 7 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Warrington

By *dressagainTV/TS 7 weeks ago

perth

By *iquor247Man 7 weeks ago

wirral

By *argaryen starkCouple 7 weeks ago

pinxton

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Omg… love a pregnant slut

Wrexham

More to follow on this later this evening hopefully.

And for those who have asked, YES this is a true story which started us down the FAB route over 10 years ago.

Wrexham

Brilliant story so far, please carry on

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

Wrexham

I got into the car in a haze trying to translate what I had seen through the window and doorway. This wasn't my Ann and I'd never seen her so animalistic. Was it her pregnancy hormones or and older version of Ann who had been reincarnated and reignited? If the latter was this a one off or a new awaking for her that she would need to exploit further?

I drove the 6 or 7 miles to the golf course on auto pilot with so many things going around in my head. I was not in the right frame of mind to play golf and just sat in the car park.

After about 10 minutes, I logged into the home cameras to see what Ann was doing. The outside camera didn't pick up anything in the back garden so I assumed that Mark had left.

The camera in the living room where they were earlier, also picked up nothing.

I then logged into the camera I had placed in our bedroom. This had triggered activity over the last 15 or 20 minutes and I just clicked on live view to see what was happening.

I was greated by the view of Ann in the reverse cowgirl position riding Marks very impressive cock. Ann was wearing a black lace bodystocking which had openings in all the right places. Ann looked stunning in the bodystocking and it flattered her baby bump and ever growing breasts.

Mark was obviously pressing all of the right buttons and Ann's responses were vulgar in her vocab but both she and Mark were well into the moment. I was just grateful that our neighbours are both of advanced years and hopefully couldn't hear any of what was going on.

Ann was literally working her way from tip to base of Mark and at some considerable pace at times. She had what appeared to be an immense orgasm and her whole body shook before collapsing back onto Mark.

Mark then flipped Ann over and continued his tirade whilst holding her legs up over his shoulders squashing her legs into the baby bump.

After about 10 minutes of this Mark cum deep into her again as I could see when he pulled out he was not wearing any protection again. Ann looked as if she was gaping and with all honesty not surprised as apart from the impressive length Mark also looked like he had a big girth to it as well.

Although clearly out of breath, Ann then moved to clean Mark up again with her mouth and I was surprised ro see that Mark was still fully aroused with no sign if him calming down.

Mark moved himself into the 69 position and made Ann straddle on top of him where he continued to fluctuate between licking her pussy and the cum he had deposited and rimming her earlier used arse which again appeared to be slightly gaping. They stayed in this position for at least 20 minutes where they both managed to cum at least once more.

Warrington

halstead

Dublin and London

hayes

Brill.love it

wirral

By *ottopcock9Man 7 weeks ago

Cumnock

By *eepfill999Man 7 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Wrexham

Really enjoying this wonderful story

stevenage

By *verdayCoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Johnstone

Plymouth

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *iceguy12345678Man 7 weeks ago

Near Fareham

Wrexham

It was now just after 8pm and I had watched then fuck on the camera for well over 3 hours with very little break. He had cum in or over Ann at least 3 times and lost count of how many orgasms Ann had had. She looked totally worn out but Mark seemed like he could go on for ever.

I could see that Ann was getting twitchy as I'd indicated that I would be back anytime after 8pm from golf and she was trying to get rid of Mark before I returned but he was having none of it.

They seemed to have a dom/sub relationship which Ann automatically adopted to as if it was purely natural. Mark positioned Ann on her back with her head towards the edge of the bed and he fed his cock down her throat with absolutely no resistance. As he continued to forceably fuck her mouth he fluctuated between violently twisting and pinching her nipples or furiously playing with her clit. Ann was obviously extremely sensitive down there but he didn't relent only briefly stopping to place his hands around her neck to make sure that he stayed firmly in place before sending his latest deposit down her throat.

Ann was coughing and spluttering but at the same time clearly enjoying every second of being her old self.

She was urgently trying to get Mark to leave but he was still not for moving.

hayes

More please

By *nvin07Couple 7 weeks ago

nearby

Really hot story. More please.

By *imetomingleMan 7 weeks ago

Chester

By *opefulmanMan 7 weeks ago

Worle

By *orgotten22Woman 7 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *otplaying4nowWoman 7 weeks ago

doncaster

Love this x

By *itom18Man 7 weeks ago

Wigan

Wrexham

I'd stayed out what I thought was a convincing length of time for a round of golf and started to head home assuming that Mark would be long go e before I get back.

When I turned the corner of our street I could see that his car was still blocking the drive and obviously hadn't moved all afternoon.

I took the clubs back to the shed and peered through the window. They were not downstairs.

I let myself in and made my way through the house. I shouted to Ann that I was back but got no reply. So I went to the foot of the stairs and shouted again, still nothing. But what I could hear was the feint sound of Ann moaning , I crept up the stairs and our bedroom door was fully closed. I listed at the door for a minute and they were definitely in full flow again. I finally plucked up the courage to open the door to the bedroom.

hayes

Oh my.love it

Wrexham

I was greated by the sight of Ann on all fours with her head buried into the bed mattress which was muffling her sounds and Mark grabbing onto her hips whilst forcibly fucking her in the doggy position.

Ann was oblivious to the fact that I had walked in but Mark just laughed and carried on as if I wasn't there. What the fuck is going on I said, which Ann finally heard and her face dropped and went ashen. I I I'm so sorry she said hun,. Mark pulled out of her and I could see her extremely inflamed lips and she had a clear gape from where he had been stretching her all afternoon. There was a mix of dried cum and Ann's juices down her thighs.

Mark announced that he had missed his little slut and had rightfully reclaimed her that afternoon. Isn't that right babe he said to Ann, who coyly said yes sir.

He said I have two options you either leave the room and leave us two to it, or you sit over there and see how a real man can fuck a woman. I was in a state of shock and just stood there. He said, well make up your fucking mind.

I still stood there and after what seemed like a minute he got off the bed and pushed me into Ann's chair at the dressing table. He positioned it so that I was facing the mirror and then proceeded to tie my hands behind my back with what I think was his tie and then my legs to the chair with a couple of Ann's stocking that were discarded on the floor.

halstead

Wrexham

Mark returned to the bed with Ann who was clearly uncomfortable with the situation but he seemed to have her under his power in only a matter of hours of being together again.

Mark ordered Ann to shuffle herself down the bed so that her legs were on the floor and pushed her legs as wide as they would go. He proceeded to go down on her and she was gripping the bedsheets as his tongue obviously worked his magic. After about 10 minutes of this he got up to go to the bathroomcand left her in a sweaty mess on the bed.

It was then that I realised that Ann was now completely shaven down there. When we had first met she was like that as one of her partners hated hair down there but in the years that we had been together she had let it grow back but did fluctuate between trimmed and natural as the mood took her.

By *bw for fun againCouple 7 weeks ago

wishaw

Great story x

By *sprey6Man 7 weeks ago

Here!

Simply wow

Wrexham

Whist he was still out of the room i asked ann what the hell was going on. She couldn't answer me as she was physically drained from their activities and was just slumped on the bed.

Mark walked back into the room still displaying his very impressive erection and went to join Ann on the bed again. I tried to object but it was difficult with being restrained to the chair. What have you done to her pussy I barked, he laughed and said oh that, well I don't like getting hairs in my teeth and well as you know Ann loves oral (actually I didn't as Ann never seemed keen on giving or receiving oral with me and it tended to only be on the rare occasion she was d*unk).

I continued to object to what was going on, but Mark then just got up and grabbed the knickers that Ann had been wearing that morning and stuffed them in my mouth to muffle the noise I was making. The knickers were absolutely soaking and assume was the mix of both their juices. He then proceeded to return to the bed and offered his dick to Ann's pussy which she greatly accepted with apparent ease. Finally depositing yet another amount of cum into her.

It was now almost 10pm and Mark said to Ann, we'll I'd best get back to the wife and kids as I can't be in the gym much longer can I lol. With that he proceeded to get dressed and left. I was still tied to the chair and Ann was physically exhausted slumped on the bed.

It was turned 11 before Ann gathered some strength and composure where she removed the Knickers from my mouth and tried to undies me. He had knotted the stockings to such an extent that Ann had to cut them with a pair of scissors.

When I was free she just burst out crying and was repeating the word sorry over and over again. I held her tight still stunned and not really knowing what to say. She said he just knows how to get into my head.

Wrexham

Excellent story

Wrexham

The next morning Ann had an antenatal appointment to make sure everything was OK with our baby. Although the person did not say anything Ann's lips were still clearly puffy and inflamed and she still had a gape. Ann was given the all clear and that was the final appointment until the baby was due to arrive in a few weeks time.

Over the coming weeks Mark continued to meet Ann either at our house, or wherever he choose to take her. Telling his wife that he was either working late, going straight to the gym or on one occasion that he was away overnight on a course with work.

In all this time Ann and I did not have sex and whenever I tried to instigate it, she would push me away and make excuses that she was tired or sore. The best I got was a sympathy wank or on one occasion she let me know down on her freshly shaved fanny.

Ann's due date came and went and she was now close to 2 weeks overdue. Ann had got herself all dressed up for meeting Mark and he collected her from outside the house to take her to who knows where.

At just before midnight I get a call from an unknown number, its Mark mate came the reply, you best get your arse to the hospital as Ann's water has just broke. We will you outside. I grabbed Anns maternity bag and jumped in the car driving the 2 miles to the hospital where I was greated by Mark and Ann waiting outside. He just kissed her on the lips and drove off.

Ann and I made our way to the maternity unit and we were shown to one of the delivery rooms.

Warrington

Wrexham

The midwife said get yourself changed into something more comfortable and I'll pop back in about 5 or 10 minutes to do my checks on you.

Ann asked me to help her get changed as she was struggling to get her maternity dress off and as it fell to the floor I realised that she had one of her matching sets on with stockings and suspenders.

I hurriedly helped her to take everything off before the midwife returned and she put on an old nightdress.

I noticed that Ann had visible blobs of cum down her legs and around her pussy and she begged me to help her clean up as she was struggling to reach around her bump.

Warrington

stevenage

Wrexham

Wow!!

Wrexham

I helped Ann to ride herself up with some tissues and for some unknown reason when she held her pussy lips apart I instinctively started to clean up the mess with my mouth. It was a mixture of Ann's juices and marks cum. Once all clean, Ann pushed me away and barked for me to sit down away from her.

The midwife knocked and came into the room to do her checks on Ann and advised that she was well on the way so things hopefully shouldn't be much longer.

A little over 16 hours later our child was born. Ann was kept in for 3 days and over that time we had visits from family, friends and obviously Mark as well.

When we returned home Ann was reluctant to start taking the pill again straight away as she wanted to breastfeed our new arrival. We were left alone for the next 2 weeks but in the 3rd week Ann announced that Mark was coming around tonight and that they were not to be disturbed. She had expressed enough milk for 3 or 4 feeds which were in the fridge for.me to use when required.

Ann obviously still had her post baby bump and figure but wanted to to look sexy for her expected arrival. She had chosen a bright pink body stocking which had slots at the breasts and was cut away around the crotch etc.

She asked me to shave her pussy area smooth as she still couldn't reach it to do it herself. Whilst I was getting g Ann prepared she said, don't worry hun he isn't going to be going there, but he will have free reign over the rest of me.

At exactly 6pm Mark knocked at the door and I was sent to let him in. He had a quick look at the baby, kissed Ann and they both left me downstairs with the baby whist they went up to our bedroom.

I didn't hear from Ann until around 9pm when she shouted me to go upstairs. The little one had just had a bottle so was well away for the next half hour or so, hopefully longer. When I entered the room it smelt of sex, her face and body stocking was covered in cum and she demanded that I cleaned her up like I had done a matter of weeks ago in hospital.

Mark sat back and laughed as I proceeded to lick the cum from her face and hair, there's a good lad he laughed. As I got upto leave, Ann called me back to say you.havent finished yet, she then moved to show her cum filled arse and said clean me then. Whilst I had witnessed Mark rimming Ann a little while back I was nothing that we had ever done as a couple, but here I was being made to lick and clean the cum from in and around her arse.

Once complete, she said see baby i told you he wouldn't be using my pussy and powered her lips to show it was cum free.

Mark ordered me to strip naked and sit in the chair so that he could have a one more time before he left. I was stood there naked and both Ann and Mark burst out laughing as Mark stood next to me comparing our manhood.

He proceeded to move Ann around the bed an start to fuck her arse again for the unknown time that day. I pathetically wanted to the display in front of me and cum within 30 seconds of starting. Mark and Ann were still hammering away and he stopped for some reason, got off the bed and went over to his clothes which were in a pile on the floor.

wirral

Wrexham

He pulled out a small box and proceeded to take it back to Ann on the bed. He handed it over to her and she opened it. It contained a metal cock cage no longer than 2 or 3 inches, a padlock and 2 keys.

She took it out of the box and immediately headed in my direction. As I had literally just cum and was flaccid, she fitted the cage with ease, padlocked it and gave 1 key to Mark whist she placed the other on her bedside cabinet.

She started to speak saying that they had been talking that evening amongst other things and agreed that I would be caged permanently as she would no longer be sleeping with me and she and Mark were exclusive from now on. I would still be involved as they decided but I was not permitted to fuck her any more.

I had been caged for over 3 months but Ann would remove it when I needed a shower or bath but that was it, as soon as I had finished she would fit it back into place. Mark was still a regular to the house and they went out as a couple away from the local area at least once a week.

Ann had had some issues with breastfeeding and had now swapped to formula instead, but as she had done that her breasts had stopped producing milk and they had reduced in size. She had also restarted taking the pill and was ready to start sleeping with Mark again with no risks.

The night he was going to be able to reclaim her pussy as his, they had gone out to a city 30 or 40 miles away for a meal, when they got back Ann and Mark went straight upstairs.

5 or 10 minutes later Ann called me upstairs and I popped upstairs to see what she wanted. I was greated by Ann is a stunning white basque, matching knickers and white stockings. What do you think hun she said, Mark wanted me to feel and look sexy for our time together.

Mark told Ann to position herself over our bed and told me to move her Knickers to one side and get her ready for me. I started to lick her pussy but she was already soaking wet and ready for him.

I got up to leave but he called me back saying you need to be involved with this and made me hold his penis and present it to Ann's pussy. I struggled to get my hand around it so I have no idea as to how she had managed to freely take him in every hole. Ann just seemed to suck him up inside her and within seconds he was balls deep inside her. Ann grunted loudly and announced that she had missed having that inside her and was glad it was back.

I was then sent on my way out of the room as he reclaimed her pussy as his.

After only an hour or so I was called back by Ann and made to clean up her pussy and to ensure that i did not miss a drop. If I did as instructed there may be a thank you surprise for me later but only if i did a good job and Mark agreed to it.

By *ack again100Man 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

Wrexham

Mark made his excuses to leave and said to Ann see you tomorrow and will try to facetime you later if the wife and kids are asleep. He gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and as a parting shot, said to Ann, yes he has done a good job with clean up duties so you can reward him as you see fit later if you want to.

I let Mark out, locked up and made sure everything was switched off before putting the little one in the cot in the corner of our bedroom and went to join Ann on our bed. I was lying on the bed and cuddled Ann in the spoons position with my cage resting against her arse. She was still in the basque and stocking but no longer wearing the knickers as these were discarded on the floor.

Ann reached round to feel the cage and asked if I was OK. I'm fine I responded and we kissed each other for the first time in weeks. She went to retrieve the key for the cage from a different room as i was not allowed to know where it was kept and freed me from it for my reward. She kept touching and rubbing it but I just wasn't responding, I had got used to being caged and seemed to be in a permanent flaccid state.

After much coaxing she managed to get me as hard as I was going to get and she asked me if I wanted to sleep with her on this one occasion. It had been over 5 months since we had slept together so I jumped at the chance and said yes please, if it is OK with you and Mark. Ann replied yes it is fine hun, just you are not allowed to cum in me and you must promise to pull out.

I reluctantly agreed knowing that my reward would be no more if i disagreed and climbed on top of Ann so we were in the missionary position. My cock slipped in with ease and after a short space of time it was clear that neither Ann nor I could feel anything. She pushed me off her and grabbed my dick with a finger and thumb and proceeded to wank me off, in a matter of seconds I had cum over her hand and she immediately stopped.

I wasn't even given time to clean myself up and Ann just reached over fitting the cage with ease again. She turned over, found a temporary hiding place for the key and went to sleep still wearing her lingerie.

By *usie pTV/TS 7 weeks ago

taunton

lol

By *abberABCMan 7 weeks ago

ball

Any word on when the new fence is going up ? 🤔

By *oleinone200Man 7 weeks ago

leeds

Great story

Wrexham

"Any word on when the new fence is going up ? 🤔"

Remember it is local authority owned so we are still waiting.....

Warrington

wirral

Dublin and London

Wrexham