FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confessions of a Swinger

Confessions of a Swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

blackpool

Got anything you need to get off your chest. Get them in boys and girls. Message me and I will add to the thread if you want to remain anonymous.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

blackpool

Confession from a man:

A few years back when I was a younger lad. I was on the bus, top deck at the back. I was minding my own business when a woman came on and sat on the back row opposite me. She was good looking wearing a floral dress. After a little while I heard some moans across from me and saw her playing with herself. She winked at me and I slid across to sit next to her. She guided my hands to her wet pussy and I started to pleasure her. She climaxed relatively quickly and she returned the favour as she could see my cock bulging in my trousers. I missed my stop but it was worth it.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Once slept with my sister's best friend. Sister was staying over at mine as I live in city centre and brought her friend to stay. They came back after going out and crashed in my spare room. Best friend though decided to get up in middle of night and come to my room. She was like an animal and we fucked for about an hour before she went back cum leaking out of her. Woke up the next morning wondering if it was a dream or not but as they both left she whispered to me she enjoyed it but best not to happen again as her boyfriend probably wouldn't like it.

blackpool

Confession from a couple:

We both are exhibitionists. When we first realised this we decided to act on it. We live in a quietish cul de sac which has an alleyway next to us. One night we decided to fuck in front of our bedroom wndow which overlooks the alley. After a few minutes we noticed a male standing watching us. Mrs decided to beckon him and he came to our front door. We greeted him and ushered him into our kitchen. We fucked on our dining room table with him watching and wanking. It was so hot and opened our lives to the swinging world. Never looked back

blackpool

Confession from a man:

My ex was always adventurous. We got up to all sorts but ok one occasion we got very lucky. We were in a local wooded area known for dogging. We were fucking when we noticed some torches through the trees. We didn't know who it was so stayed still for a little when we heard them say ‘hello. If anyone is about this is the police and we need you to move on.’ we stayed still and watched as they moved away. We headed off shortly after, heart still racing and fucked like rabbits when we got back home. Don't know if they were police but it was scariest and most exhilarating sexual experience I've ever had.

By *enuine photographerMan 8 weeks ago

Swansea

By *oth0712Man 8 weeks ago

cambridge

blackpool

Feel free to send anymore anonymous stories you have. Some great ones so far.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

Pulled a sickie from work a year or so back. Was still in bed around 10ish when I woke from a very erotic dream. So much so that I needed to satisfy myself. I pulled out my vibrator and dildo and got to work. I got so carried away that I didn't realise that my window cleaner was around that day. I only spotted him when I had climaxed and looked towards the window with him giving me the thumbs up. Felt a little embarrassed, but he did say the windows were on him.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I have an on again, off again, sexual relationship with a friends wife. She's a sexy black woman with great curves and a love of sucking cock, let's call her K. We've been doing it for over 10 years and he knows. He sometimes joins us, but she's no longer attracted to him. One evening I was invited round theirs and introduced to her sister, S. Also very sexy, and single. We had a very flirty evening and I decided to stay over and crash on the sofa. Early the next morning S came down and slid in next to me. She didn't say anything, just slipped down and started sucking. She has an amazing mouth and within about 5 minutes she swallowed my load. With that she left. I fell back asleep only to be awoken by K. She wore a robe with nothing underneath. We kissed deeply as she played with my cock. I sat up on the sofa as she eased herself onto me riding me until she came, trying not to scream. I lifted her up, turned her around and started to fuck her from behind, I told her I was going to cum so she turned and pulled me into her mouth, taking my load. The rest of that day was exciting with both sisters squeezing my ass or cock. S asked if I could do a drinks run with her.

More to follow

blackpool

Confessions from a couple:

A few months ago we recently engaged in our first threesome from a guy on here. Nice man and really knew his way around the bedroom and we both enjoyed the night as a three. Anyway, fast forward a few months. Our daughter starts high school in September and we had a meet and greet for all new starters and parents. Who do we see as one of the teachers. Yep you guessed it. He's not recognised us yet but we're dreading that if he does.

cambridge

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Got chatting to a woman on here. Conversations were going great and we were really hitting it off. Got to a point where we arranged to meet at her place. We discussed what the plan was and headed round. She was dressed to impress. Stunning figure matching yellow lingerie. I was mesmerised by her and didn't think of anything else but her. I walked in and we headed straight to the bedroom. We made out, did some foreplay then starting fucking. 20 mins in the front door opens up. 'evening hun' it was her husband! She never told me this whilst chatting. She quickly got out of her marital bed put a dressing gown on and went down stairs telling me to get dressed and get ready to head out of the house. She led her husband to the kitchen and whipped his trousers down and gave him head. I snuck out the front door after getting a quick look at the two of them. We met up again but the next time was at mine.

cambridge

By *onnoisseur100Man 8 weeks ago

Woking-ish

blackpool

Confession from a man

Always been a little suspicious of my wife but thought nothing of it. That was until I saw her one here. She has a few verifications and I've been so tempted to message her but don't know how to approach it.

By *rgar27Man 8 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

blackpool

Male writing:

This is 100% true account of what happened this morning.

We've been a soft swing couple since we've been together and on here, with me the keener one and the Mrs being the more reserved one, so meets have been very infrequent, with no interest in single males, only with couples. Because shes being going through the menopause, she's recently been prescribed testosterone, which has sent her sex drive through the roof!

This has resulted in all sorts of fantasies between us, including her wanting extra cock and has coincided with a fabber wanting to buy her worn panties. We liked the kink of this so have met him on 3 occasions, for Mrs to take off the ones that she was wearing to hand over to him.

Being that he's sub, made us feel comfortable with him and we've had lots of messages between us finding our comfort levels and boundaries, so we arranged for him to come round to ours this morning. He turned up on time and was brought to the bedroom. Mrs undressed and invited him to sit on the bed while she and I got down to it. It was suggested that he undressed so that she could see the effect that she was having on him, which was very obvious and she said that he was welcome to touch her. I stopped playing with her pussy, so that he could take over and she was cumming within a couple of minutes, while she was wanking him. She gave me a blow job while she continued to wank him, as he had previously said in our chat that he didn't want unprotected oral, and she didn't want to suck him while he was wearing a condom. I guess the heat of the moment took over and he changed his mind and said that he would be ok with her sucking him, so she stopped sucking me and gave him some oral action, which he loved. Mrs then gave us both a double barreled BJ, which was extremely hot and a first for him. Again I withdrew while she continued to suck him, which was a big turn on for me. I started kissing her neck while she was still sucking him and moved round kissing her mouth while his cock was inside it. I have always identified as straight, but have become increasingly intrigued about sucking a cock and here I was with both of us licking the end of his cock while still I was still kissing Mrs. The next thing, is that Mrs offered his cock to my mouth, so I thought 'why not?' and sucked it. It was a first for me and for him!

I then started fucking Mrs, while she continued to give him a BJ, with all 3 of us loving the interaction. She kept her panties on, to treat him because of his panty fetish. As a result of my prostate surgery I have dry orgasms which the Mrs is generally fine about though there are occasions when she craves cum on her pussy and this was one of those moments! He was instructed to cum on her pussy while I continued to fuck her, which he did delivering a full, heavy load; some of which went onto my cock and also ended up inside her, which sent me over the edge and made her cum too. She took her panties off, wiped his cock with them and also wiped the cum off her pussy, before handing them to him, saying 'those are for you to keep', before sending him back to his unsuspecting wife and leaving us to have some fantastic reclaim sex.

The messages that passed between us later confirmed that he had enjoyed it as much as we had!

By *r C2000Man 7 weeks ago

batley

Sheeet, how hood is this thread… Hard In

By *lowryderMan 7 weeks ago

Stafford

"Confession from a man

Always been a little suspicious of my wife but thought nothing of it. That was until I saw her one here. She has a few verifications and I've been so tempted to message her but don't know how to approach it. "

. Would love to know the wife's name on here...

blackpool

Male writing

Want to be underneath missus when she getting fucked nice bit of fuck licking then fresh cream pie

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I went to a bar with the woman I was seeing at the time. Her daughter was a lesbian and she invited us both to a gay bar nearby.

It was around 8pm and still light out.

We took a leisurely stroll down to the bar, which was probably a half mile away from where she lived. In the way we passed an alley. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the alley which was behind some houses. It had garages on either side, but was overlooked by many houses. I pushed her up against a wall, set back from the path slightly.

I started kissing her and put my hand up her top pulling her bra up.

I took hold of her hand and pushed it down the front of my jeans. She started wanking my, by now hard cock. I put my hand inside her knickers and felt her bald pussy. It was soaked. I put one, then two fingers inside her. Curling them around so I could massage her g-spot. Her legs were trembling and I kissed her neck, face and forcing my tongue into her mouth.

I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

I turned her round so she was pressed against the wall. Undid her black trousers. Pulled them down below her arse. Pulled her thong to one side. She had already undone the belt and top button on my jeans so I pulled them down slightly and bent my knees so I could rub myself against her pussy and arsehole. It slipped inside with no resistance. She came within a minute. I could hear people walking past. We were maybe 5 meters from the road in an entrance to a garage. Set back slightly. Anyone who looked towards us would have seen my arse pumping away. And heard her moaning. I pushed her down to her knees. Stuck my slippery cock in her mouth, then fucked her mouth making her gag. I pulled her up after a couple of minutes. I asked her if she had done anything like that before. She said she had when she was younger. But not for long time. She was in her late thirties and I was mid forties at the time. She had short dark hair. Slim body. With small perky tits and a fantastic arse. We got to the bar, had a few drinks and she was chatting with her daughter and some friends at the bar. I was standing with them but started to drift off alone as I didn’t know her friends and they were talking amongst themselves. I was standing by the doorway alone. The bar was quiet busy. A woman came and stood beside me. She seemed to be t*psy but not d*unk. She was about 25. Shoulder Length brown hair. Massive tits.

I asked her if she was here with her friends. She said she came with a girlfriend who was gay. She asked me who I was with. I said a lady friend. But she was chatting with her friends and I was bored.

Out of nowhere she said “ I’m looking for someone to have sex with” without missing a beat I replied “ I might be able to help you with that “. “ I’m going to the toilet now. Follow me in a couple of minutes”. I went to the male toilet locked myself in the only cubicle and waited. I didn’t expect her to follow me. I would give her 5 minutes and go back. To my amazement there was a soft knock on the cubicle door after a couple of minutes. I opened up and let her in.

Without saying a word we had each other’s tongues inside our mouths.

Frantically pulling at each other’s clothes. I undone her bra and let her massive tits free. Pulling her T-shirt up I kissed and sucked her beautiful brown prominent nipples. Undone both our jeans. She knelt down and pulled out my straining cock. It was rock hard as she started, slowly at first but gradually getting deeper and faster, giving me the most incredible and intense blow job.

She ordered me to pull her hair and slap her face while she was taking the full length of my throbbing cock into the back of her throat. I wouldn’t be able to take much more of this. So I pulled her up. Lifted her T-shirt and started kissing her lower and lower. I turned her around so her hands were against the wall bent over the toilet. Pulled her jeans and knickers all the way down around her ankles. I put my face between her arse pulling apart her fabulous juicy bum cheeks. Licking her pussy first then her arsehole. Pushing my tongue inside her soaking wet pussy. I stood up and shoved my cock into her cunt.

I had to put my hand over her mouth. I could hear men in the toilets laughing and talking about the noise we were making. I stopped and put my finger to my lips to motion that we should be quiet. When the men left I said we should go back in case we get thrown out. She left first and I followed after 30 seconds or so.

I went outside for a cigarette. The woman I originally came with was there still talking to some people. She was obviously a regular here. She asked me where I had been. I said I had been to the corner shop to buy some fags.

She went back talking to her friends. I was sitting on a bench slightly away from her. The woman from the toilet came out and sat down beside me. I asked her if she enjoyed what we had done. She said she loved it. She loved sucking my cock. This made my cock twitch and start to grow.

I said I’m going back to the toilet.

I was waiting in the cubicle when there was a soft tap on the door. Immediately I had my cock out. She couldn’t wait to stuff it in her mouth. Choking and making it drip with her saliva. I bent her over again and pushed it into her pussy. While I was fucking her I put a finger on her puckered arsehole. I started massaging it and pushing it deeper. Slowly but firmly. I asked her did she like it in there? “ What do you think@ was her reply. I pulled out, bent down and pulled her cheeks apart trying to stick my tongue in her tight arse. Using my fingers and tongue I could feel it relax and open up. Standing up again, I put my cock against her hot little hole. Pushing the tip slowly inside. It felt incredible. She was gasping and her knees were shaking. She was loving it as I started pumping her. After a few minutes I heard the woman I arrived with. Outside the toilet calling my name. I stopped, frozen.

Imagining the abuse I would get if I was caught. She left after a minute or so. It felt like an eternity.

We had one more fuck in the cubicle that night. I went back with the woman I came with. She never suspected anything.

By *lackdowndaveMan 7 weeks ago

up on the hills

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 01:28:16]

By *lackdowndaveMan 7 weeks ago

up on the hills

"Confession from a couple:

Male writing:

This is 100% true account of what happened this morning.

We've been a soft swing couple since we've been together and on here, with me the keener one and the Mrs being the more reserved one, so meets have been very infrequent, with no interest in single males, only with couples. Because shes being going through the menopause, she's recently been prescribed testosterone, which has sent her sex drive through the roof!

This has resulted in all sorts of fantasies between us, including her wanting extra cock and has coincided with a fabber wanting to buy her worn panties. We liked the kink of this so have met him on 3 occasions, for Mrs to take off the ones that she was wearing to hand over to him.

Being that he's sub, made us feel comfortable with him and we've had lots of messages between us finding our comfort levels and boundaries, so we arranged for him to come round to ours this morning. He turned up on time and was brought to the bedroom. Mrs undressed and invited him to sit on the bed while she and I got down to it. It was suggested that he undressed so that she could see the effect that she was having on him, which was very obvious and she said that he was welcome to touch her. I stopped playing with her pussy, so that he could take over and she was cumming within a couple of minutes, while she was wanking him. She gave me a blow job while she continued to wank him, as he had previously said in our chat that he didn't want unprotected oral, and she didn't want to suck him while he was wearing a condom. I guess the heat of the moment took over and he changed his mind and said that he would be ok with her sucking him, so she stopped sucking me and gave him some oral action, which he loved. Mrs then gave us both a double barreled BJ, which was extremely hot and a first for him. Again I withdrew while she continued to suck him, which was a big turn on for me. I started kissing her neck while she was still sucking him and moved round kissing her mouth while his cock was inside it. I have always identified as straight, but have become increasingly intrigued about sucking a cock and here I was with both of us licking the end of his cock while still I was still kissing Mrs. The next thing, is that Mrs offered his cock to my mouth, so I thought 'why not?' and sucked it. It was a first for me and for him!

I then started fucking Mrs, while she continued to give him a BJ, with all 3 of us loving the interaction. She kept her panties on, to treat him because of his panty fetish. As a result of my prostate surgery I have dry orgasms which the Mrs is generally fine about though there are occasions when she craves cum on her pussy and this was one of those moments! He was instructed to cum on her pussy while I continued to fuck her, which he did delivering a full, heavy load; some of which went onto my cock and also ended up inside her, which sent me over the edge and made her cum too. She took her panties off, wiped his cock with them and also wiped the cum off her pussy, before handing them to him, saying 'those are for you to keep', before sending him back to his unsuspecting wife and leaving us to have some fantastic reclaim sex.

The messages that passed between us later confirmed that he had enjoyed it as much as we had!"

Wow, this is so hot and high up my fantasy list. If the owner of this story would care to discuss it further I’d love a DM from them ??

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I've recently started going through the menopause and with that my sex drive has gone through the roof. As a result I have relieve it anywhere I can. I have had times whilst at work where I have masturbated. Even played with myself on public transport, discreetly of course. I'm just so horny all the time.

By *he fab twoCouple 7 weeks ago

brentwood

"Confession from a woman:

I've recently started going through the menopause and with that my sex drive has gone through the roof. As a result I have relieve it anywhere I can. I have had times whilst at work where I have masturbated. Even played with myself on public transport, discreetly of course. I'm just so horny all the time."

my wife’s horn went the opposite way

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Attended a gangbang, the woman was late fifties and up for any hole to be used bareback. The three other guys fucked her bare but I used a condom. Later, though, she got on top of me and started to rub her pussy on my bare cock till it was hard again. I was so turned on that I couldn’t resist as she then guided my bare cock into her pussy and rode me till I spunked in her used pussy

By *shornMan 7 weeks ago

s

??

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I would normally class myself as straight. Love women and their bodies. Although there's one guy at work who is pretty fit and gay too. At a works do recently we got chatting and he invited me back to his. We go into his apartment and had a drink and some more chit chat although a little more intimate. After a little while he went to the loo and came back in some white y fronts. From the look on my face he must have known I was impressed. He came straight over, kissed me and then proceeded to undress me. We were soon naked and wanking each other off when he told me he wanted me in his arse. We fucked and as he came so did I. I've not had an orgasm like it. Was so intense. Since then I've been swayed towards both men and women.

blackpool

Husband is a manager for a company and as a result he tends to work late. I wanted to surprise him late one evening and dressed up for him as a surprise. Lacey underwear, corset and high heels all underneath a long coat. I walked into the office and dropped the coat on the floor. We proceeded to have sex over his table and up against the office walls. He came in the next day and in his desk drawer was printed CCTV images of us having sex from a camera near his office. You could see us through his window. Plus you could see my arse in the doorway. There was a note attached to it saying to message a number. We did and was told to meet up. It was the security guard. Wmy husband and I have been swinging for a while and I suggested to the guard he fucks me and we leave it at that. He was delighted and we arranged a hotel. On the night he brought a load of still images from our night as well as the CCTV footage. He spread the images around the room and played the footage on loop as we all fucked each other. Was such a thrill watching it back and the guard was a really good fuck too.

By *elle and JayCouple 7 weeks ago

Randalstown

By *andyandmickCouple 7 weeks ago

chilwell

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

blackpool

Confessions from a man:

Ive been helping next door neighbour out recently I'm in my early 30s and she's mid 60s. Great body on her tho. She came onto me about a month ago and we ended up having sex. Being with a woman who has experience really has changed my outlook. She's filthy as fuck.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

From my family and works point of view I am very uptight and prudish some might say. Very rarely swear, always well mannered and dress eloquently. However I have a very naughty side. I joined on here to spice up my sex life and as a result I now enjoy no holds barred sex. You name it I will do it.

Multiple men...check.

gangbang......check.

bdsm...........check.

Gloryholes.......check

When it comes to this I have no filter and will do anything to please anyone,men or women.

blackpool

We have been going to the gym recently and have enjoyed seeing each other working out. Our gym has a pool and we like to use it after our session. Last week we both got quite horny and decided to use the sauna as a place to 'explore'. We were having some fun when my OH noticed a guy at the window. We paused and decided to get out and head to the mutual changing rooms. We were both changing when we heard a voice saying 'loved the show. Would love to see you fucking next time'. We both got so turned on and next time we may give him a little show.

blackpool

Confession from a couple.

Male male couple here. We love puppy play. So much so that we have a cage and food bowls for my partner. Love watching him on all fours completely naked as I pull him around on a lead.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

For the past year I have been seeing a close friend for nsa sex fun she is rather vocal so any how she has a step daughter who started uni and she asked if I could help her to move some things I went with my van and the lass was dressed in them super fit leggings an my eyes went straight to Hur Camel toe she dint notice but any ways after we had moved Hur stuff I was sweating and she said why not jump in my shower so I said no it ok but she insisted. So as I was stood in the shower I never Hurd Hur come in and as I was horny I was stroking my shaft as I opened my eyes she was stood there in just Hur tiny knickers an said I no you have been fucking my dad's wife so either you fuck me or I will tell him everything let's just say she was very tight and as vocal as Her step mum

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

Like one of the earlier confessions,

Outwardly I probably appear uptight and prudish and steadfastly single. However I have a FWB who shares me with multiple contacts of his.

I just love servicing older guys.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Enjoying the confessions coming through and thought I'd add my own.

Been on fab for a few years now and had a few meets. About a year ago, I noticed a profile pop up which looked awfully familiar. It was my mates Mrs. I noticed some pictures taken in their house and can recognise a tattoo she has. She wants to be discreet and openly tells on her profile that she has a husband that doesn't know she's on here. I have been torn between telling my mate or messaging her. Let me know what I should do.

blackpool

Confessions from a woman:

I love being dominant with men. So much so I love to tease them so much that it gets me soaking wet. I have one guy that is so handsome but every time he visits I want him to fuck me so bad. I'm suppose to be a dominatrix and withhold him sex for fucks sake lol

blackpool

We have been in an open relationship since we've been together. We've have kept a tab on how many people we have slept with since then. Our count is currently 212 over the past 12 years.

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Like one of the earlier confessions,

Outwardly I probably appear uptight and prudish and steadfastly single. However I have a FWB who shares me with multiple contacts of his.

I just love servicing older guys."

Would love to have you pass on my details

blackpool

Confession from a man;

Some years ago I met up with a some old school friends who lived in London. An ex of one of the guys (from many years ago and now just friends) and a female friend of her's were also coming. We were all crashing at the ex-bf's flat. His fiance was away for the weekend. We all went out, bars, drinks etc. I was getting on well with the ex girlfriend and and as we were walking back to the flat we would stop every so often to snog. We were all drinking back at his and not 100% how but me and the ex-gf ended up crashing in his bed. After a short while hands started wondering and she ended up riding both of us. I came in her and then he did the same. I slipped out of the room and back to the sofa I had been allocated in the sitting room. After a few minutes she joined me and we ended up fucking again quietly as her friend was on the other sofa. Am pretty sure she knew and was listening. I went to visit the ex-gf a few times and we had amazing sex. She admitted she was bi but that is another story

brentwood

"Confession from a man:

Been on fab for a few years now and had a few meets. About a year ago, I noticed a profile pop up which looked awfully familiar. It was my mates Mrs. I noticed some pictures taken in their house and can recognise a tattoo she has. She wants to be discreet and openly tells on her profile that she has a husband that doesn't know she's on here. I have been torn between telling my mate or messaging her. Let me know what I should do."

Don’t do nothing just let her enjoy fab! It’s not your problem

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

By *iceguy12345678Man 7 weeks ago

Near Fareham

blackpool

When we were both younger (and before social media) my husband and I were very adventurous. One night in a club we decided to go to one of the toilets and have sex. (We were ticking off our sexual bucket list). We found a cubicle and proceeded to ravish each other. Our lust taking over. We weren't quiet either (this wasn't on purpose). As we both climax I turned around to notice a guy stood on the toilet next to us peering over the top. 'wow,i loved the show' he responded. We were both taken back a little but loved being watched whilst fucking. It was one of the kinkiest thing we had done and set us off on our world of swinging.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Everyone at work and my family think I'm straight but I am actually bi sexual. I have been with multiple men and women and enjoy the occasional but plug whilst either at work or with family.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I had one incident where I was out for an evening stroll. There was a wooded area near where I live and from time to time I enjoy taking a stroll around it. One time I was walking when I heard some noise slightly off the track. I peered through some bushes to find a very hot mature couple having outdoor sex. I stayed hidden slightly and could feel my pants getting tighter. As I shuffled to start rubbing one out the woman saw me. Instead of being alarmed, she beckoned me over to her. I hesitated initially but her husband spotted me too and said 'come over here'. I walked over to her head as her husband was fucking her doggy style. She undid my pants and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. I didn't last long and sprayed my cum down her throat as her husband climaxed inside of her. a truly unforgettable experience. I have never seen them again since but those memories stay with me.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I enjoy opening the door to delivery men in as little clothes as possible. It's a recent kink but Im getting so turned on at getting less and less clothes. At the minute I am opening in just a knickers and bra but thinking of going topless. The drivers love it and can see them smile when I open the door.

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I have a friend who loves cum. She turns into a slut for it. We have come to an arrangement that when she wants it I go to her house and she sucks me off and swallows all my cum. Recently it's been pretty much every day. It's great but I'm almost empty.

blackpool

I love pimping my man out. He's so handsome and seeing him with another woman gets me so wet. We've now got to the stage where we'd be happy to turn our couple into a throuple. Its been great seeing if anyone's interested and arranging dates. Can't wait to see him regularly with another woman.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

In relation to a previous post. I am a delivery driver and meet a range of people when delivering. A lot of people seem to enjoy a man in uniform and risking some wardrobe malfunctions. I've seen a lot in the few years I've been delivering and don't regret one second of joining a delivery team. Over COVID it was amazing. Some very horny house locked people we have in this country.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I have a big desire to be told what a slut I am. If I like the look of any profiles that reply to this thread I'll message you and you can tell me what you'd do to me.

By *exyeyez23Man 7 weeks ago

Lytham St Anne’s

I have a big desire to be told what a slut I am. If I like the look of any profiles that reply to this thread I'll message you and you can tell me what you'd do to me."

Maybe every woman loves the idea of being a slut in the bedroom being very well used and loving it

By *atandasmileMan 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have a big desire to be told what a slut I am. If I like the look of any profiles that reply to this thread I'll message you and you can tell me what you'd do to me."

Imagining exactly what I'd do to an eager and willing slut is a favoured pastime which I'm only too happy to put into words. I'll put my hat into the ring for this one.

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Love this thread!

By *inky couple m fMan 7 weeks ago

swansea

Top set of confessions

By *otyorkshire01Couple 7 weeks ago

Perth

Love these confessions

By *tms1xCouple 7 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Would love a slut to play with

brentwood

I enjoy opening the door to delivery men in as little clothes as possible. It's a recent kink but Im getting so turned on at getting less and less clothes. At the minute I am opening in just a knickers and bra but thinking of going topless. The drivers love it and can see them smile when I open the door. "

makes there day I bet

By *oee25Man 7 weeks ago

Huddersfield

blackpool

Confession from a man:

This is a little long one but I think people may enjoy it. A few years back I was with my ex wife. We got on really well at the time but unfortunately our passion for each other fizzled out and as a result we decided to call it time on our relationship. We were both happy with the decision and went our separate ways but parted on really good terms. After about a year, I decided to start looking for relationships. Part of the reason I hadn't was due to work commitments at the time. However things had settle down and I noticed that my ex wife had also started a new relationship from her Facebook status. I looked on the usual dating sites but couldn't find anyone and wasn't getting much luck. I heard about fab and came on here. I created an account and decided to be pro active. Went to a few events and met some great people. About a month in I message a very pretty woman who instantly came back to me with a reply. 'hello stranger. Fancy seeing you on here'. I was confused at first. I didn't recognise her from the pictures she had on her profile. I replied back asking who she was but her reply was to meet up with her for a coffee a town over. I did so and waited for her to arrive. That's when I saw my ex's sister get out the car and wave. She came over and we started talking which turned to flirting which turned sexual rather quickly. We had an instant spark and we went back to her and had the most electric sex I've ever had. We have met up a few times since and I find it amazing each time. My ex doesn't know and we plan on keeping it that way.

blackpool

Our biggest fantasy is for a both of us to be naked butlers for parties. Everyone staring at us and touching us as we walk past them living down on a table as food is placed on us for people to eat off. Gets us both so horny just thinking about it

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I am married but I love cock. I always horny all the time and love to meet guys and suck them off whenever I get chance. It feels so naughty taking a big load down my throat and swallowing it all up.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

Going to my first event this evening. Don't know what to expect but I'm so excited to start this journey. Only started swinging the past couple of weeks but I can't wait to see what it brings.

blackpool

Your all confessing a lot today. Must be something to do with the heat. Thanks for all the messages that have come through.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 7 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving the stories here.

By *oee25Man 7 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ormladMan 7 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

blackpool

Me and the Mrs have spoken about a woman dominating us both. We are both young and bisexual and find it hot the thought of someone telling us what to do in the bedroom.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

Been looking to fist someone for a while. Not had any volunteers yet who live local but fingers crossed. Although not while fisting (unless you're into that haha)

By *owboy VikingMan 7 weeks ago

blackpool

Shame we don’t know what area you are x

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Just seen this thread and love the naughty stories so thought I'd add mine.

Kinkiest thing I've done is been to a Czech gloryhole. Was insane seeing all the sexy women tied up with all holes on offer. Must have fucked 5 different women that night and had 3 sexy women suck me off. The last one drained my balls and I was spent.

blackpool

We use to live the TV series 'wife swap' seeing how two couples got on. It got us thinking about doing it in a swinging way so we asked around. One couple came back to us open to the idea. So we did it for a week. The wives left instructions on what to do for three days (including what they do to please their husband's). Then for the rest of the week then wives choose what they want to do. Was such a good experience. We haven't found anyone else to do it but we're on the lookout still.

By *j47Man 6 weeks ago

limerick

We use to live the TV series 'wife swap' seeing how two couples got on. It got us thinking about doing it in a swinging way so we asked around. One couple came back to us open to the idea. So we did it for a week. The wives left instructions on what to do for three days (including what they do to please their husband's). Then for the rest of the week then wives choose what they want to do. Was such a good experience. We haven't found anyone else to do it but we're on the lookout still."

Now thats hot

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Not an completely unusual one but I enjoy being pegged by a woman. Giving her control and being taken in my arse is such a thrill.

By *ormladMan 6 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *enuine photographerMan 6 weeks ago

Swansea

I have a big desire to be told what a slut I am. If I like the look of any profiles that reply to this thread I'll message you and you can tell me what you'd do to me.

Maybe every woman loves the idea of being a slut in the bedroom being very well used and loving it "

Drop me a line, natural Dom here

blackpool

i had sex with one of hubbys mates 3 weeks ago. He has no idea. The guilt is eating me up now though

By *he fab twoCouple 6 weeks ago

brentwood

Going to my first event this evening. Don't know what to expect but I'm so excited to start this journey. Only started swinging the past couple of weeks but I can't wait to see what it brings."

any follow ups how it went

By *he fab twoCouple 6 weeks ago

brentwood

We use to live the TV series 'wife swap' seeing how two couples got on. It got us thinking about doing it in a swinging way so we asked around. One couple came back to us open to the idea. So we did it for a week. The wives left instructions on what to do for three days (including what they do to please their husband's). Then for the rest of the week then wives choose what they want to do. Was such a good experience. We haven't found anyone else to do it but we're on the lookout still."

love to hear more how it went

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I have two regular fuck buddies who don’t know about each other. Both of them love CNC role play. The impetus for this comes entirely from them in each case and I do it with each of them regularly

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I've never done one of these before but I kinda get a thrill from telling a stranger.

In may I went day drinking with my best friend, her mum, sister and a couple of others we know. That day sesh turned into a late one. We called it a night and I ended up at my besrie mums house as it was closest. By the time we got out the uber my bestie was asleep so we put her to bed. Her mum opened a bottle of wine and we continued talking for a good while.

She knows I'm bi and the topic eventually turned to her regrets of not experimenting more when she was younger instead of rushing to get married and have kids. I wasn't sure where to go with this so I touched her thigh and told her she was never too old, plenty of women, it's 2024, etc. She then leans over and kisses me, after a few seconds she pulls away and looks terrified. I put my glass down and return the kiss, we start to explore.each other before she dragged me upstairs.

The next morning I expect to wake up to the usual mistake speech women givein their hangover clarity. Instead she went for round two. Best thing is my friend is none the wiser and we've hooked up a couple more times since then.

Warwickshire

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I have been speaking with a woman on here recently who I have been acting as a sugar daddy to. I had a big cash influx a few years ago and I enjoy spending money on gorgeous ladies buying them underwear, toys even taking them out for dinners.

By *lackdowndaveMan 6 weeks ago

up on the hills

[Removed by poster at 30/07/24 17:59:54]

By *lackdowndaveMan 6 weeks ago

up on the hills

I've never done one of these before but I kinda get a thrill from telling a stranger.

In may I went day drinking with my best friend, her mum, sister and a couple of others we know. That day sesh turned into a late one. We called it a night and I ended up at my besrie mums house as it was closest. By the time we got out the uber my bestie was asleep so we put her to bed. Her mum opened a bottle of wine and we continued talking for a good while.

She knows I'm bi and the topic eventually turned to her regrets of not experimenting more when she was younger instead of rushing to get married and have kids. I wasn't sure where to go with this so I touched her thigh and told her she was never too old, plenty of women, it's 2024, etc. She then leans over and kisses me, after a few seconds she pulls away and looks terrified. I put my glass down and return the kiss, we start to explore.each other before she dragged me upstairs.

The next morning I expect to wake up to the usual mistake speech women givein their hangover clarity. Instead she went for round two. Best thing is my friend is none the wiser and we've hooked up a couple more times since then."

Obviously, I’ve no idea whose confession this is but, it’s HOT!!!!! If the owner of the confession ever wants to tell another stranger about it, I’d be all ears!!!

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I've just turned 20 and recently I have noticed my best friends dad eyeing me up. He is single and is very handsome. Keeps in shape by regularly going to the gym. He asked me if I fancied going sometime with him. We're going next week together.

By *exyeyez23Man 6 weeks ago

Lytham St Anne’s

I've just turned 20 and recently I have noticed my best friends dad eyeing me up. He is single and is very handsome. Keeps in shape by regularly going to the gym. He asked me if I fancied going sometime with him. We're going next week together. "

Got to ask is a little fun worth the friendship you have with your best friend ?

blackpool

We agreed that we needed to change our sexual life as things were getting stale. We decided to pimp each other out to people we find sexy. We record our meets and play it back to each other. We never get round to watching it in one sitting as by about halfway through we're all over each other. We've never had a better sex life than we do right now

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I take dares from a work colleague about what sex toys to use in myself. I enjoy anything and everything. Most extreme thing I've done and sent a video of is using a bad dragon sex toy and fucking my arse. I really struggled to walk at work the following day. Although my colleague certainly enjoyed it.

Warwickshire

By *hef2475Couple 6 weeks ago

Blackpool

"Confession from a man:

Been on fab for a few years now and had a few meets. About a year ago, I noticed a profile pop up which looked awfully familiar. It was my mates Mrs. I noticed some pictures taken in their house and can recognise a tattoo she has. She wants to be discreet and openly tells on her profile that she has a husband that doesn't know she's on here. I have been torn between telling my mate or messaging her. Let me know what I should do."

Message her....

By *nicorn tamer 69Man 6 weeks ago

taunton

Would love to see how much of a good cum slut you are

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I've gone from occasionally popping into local toilets to see if anyone is playing with their cock at the urinal, to spending three hours a day cottaging, wanking guys, sucking them off, filming it, dressing up in cubicle, understall wanking and sucking, dressing in black tights and mini skirt and walking around shops, cruising local dogging spot spots, sucking guys as often as possible. Flashing my bulge in thin cotton cycle shorts in shops and around town. I love getting hard in shorts and girls looking at my cock and balls and giggling

blackpool

Our first time in swingers club I ended up on bed in open room and continually fucked bareback by over 25 guys and in total fucked 34 men not including hubby.

By *exyeyez23Man 6 weeks ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Our first time in swingers club I ended up on bed in open room and continually fucked bareback by over 25 guys and in total fucked 34 men not including hubby."

Sounds like an amazing night hope you both had a fantastic time

By *ean6047Man 6 weeks ago

manchester

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

Last night I had my first threesome with a couple. Was so hot licking of the woman whilst being fucked by the man. Ive never felt so sexually satisfied in all my life. Need to book more.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I have a bit of a confession to write and feel like this is a safe space to write it in. I had been wanting my girl best friend for a few months now. She is the typical blonde hair big tits, skinny waist type of girl. Last week we were out in town and whilst we were 'happy' she mentioned about thinking I was fit. I jumped straight onto it and told her I thought the same of her. Next thing I know we were passionately kissing ina one of the booths at the club. We got a taxi home and instantly started stripping off when we were inside her house. The sex was off the scale and she didn't hold back at all. She ended up wanting more as did I and we fucked pretty much all night switching between pleasure her then pleasuring me. We woke up and decided that we wanted to be friends with benefits and explore swinging so here we are!

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I love dressing up at night in women's clothes and walking around my area. I'm getting more and more slutty each night and hoping some burly guy decides he wants to take me hard from behind.

blackpool

Mrs wants to spend a weekend away with an eligible bachelor. If anyone is interested feel free to let us know and Mrs will choose.

By *tms1xCouple 5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Last night I had my first threesome with a couple. Was so hot licking of the woman whilst being fucked by the man. Ive never felt so sexually satisfied in all my life. Need to book more."

That’s top of our list to find a unicorn

By *ormladMan 5 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *unForRunMan 5 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

What a great set of confessions.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Been having very sexual fantasies about my mother in law. She is pretty good looking for her age and keep picturing me fucking her and seeing her huge tits bouncing up and down. As wrong as it is, I really want this fantasy to turn true.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

19 year old girl here and been going though the confessions. I love reading about them and what people get up to and rub my clit to the stories. It turns me on so much I can't get enough.

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Secretly having an affair with a guy behind my wife's back. Been fucking him regularly and feeling my cock deep in his ass drains my balls every time. He such a good man for keeping me happy sexually. Always willing and takes my load in any hole I wish to fill.

By *j and c 2Couple 5 weeks ago

mullingar

By *untimes6969Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Some naughty encounters, thanks for sharing!

Sounds like a few would like to take things further - see where it goes!!

By *oleyunitedMan 5 weeks ago

Cornwall

I'm very interested

Cornwall

From my family and works point of view I am very uptight and prudish some might say. Very rarely swear, always well mannered and dress eloquently. However I have a very naughty side. I joined on here to spice up my sex life and as a result I now enjoy no holds barred sex. You name it I will do it.

Multiple men...check.

gangbang......check.

bdsm...........check.

Gloryholes.......check

When it comes to this I have no filter and will do anything to please anyone,men or women."

who is this woman

Cornwall

I would be more than willing to tell you what I would do

Cornwall

The next morning I expect to wake up to the usual mistake speech women givein their hangover clarity. Instead she went for round two. Best thing is my friend is none the wiser and we've hooked up a couple more times since then."

I would love to hear about the other times

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Multiple men...check.

gangbang......check.

bdsm...........check.

Gloryholes.......check

When it comes to this I have no filter and will do anything to please anyone,men or women.who is this woman "

I’d love to chat to this women, love those who you’d never expect. Maybe she wants to tick off a few more things off the bucket list…?!

By *oodles948Man 5 weeks ago

Stoke on trent

Some brilliant confessions in this thread loved reading them

By *urleyboyMan 5 weeks ago

Basingstoke

blackpool

Confession from a man:

Our next door neighbours have bought a hot tub. Over the warmer weather this year they have been using it regularly. I try and get a sneaky peak at them using it as the Mrs is really fit. One day I saw them drinking and getting handsy. Next thing I know she's sucking him off in the back garden right next to it.

By *o3somesMan 5 weeks ago

Luton

I like the sound of this, I do love a weekend with someone’s wife, I’d love to see and hear more and offer my services

blackpool

Husband and I have been talking about our biggest fantasies. We've acted out his but he's been a little unsure about mine but told me he's happy to explore. So, if and TS girl is interested in fucking a virgin arse let us know below and we'll get in touch.

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac and love the idea of sex in different places with lots of people. One time I had a firefighter boyfriend who was great in bed and knew all my fantasies. He had a great body. Washboard abs with a 8 inch cock which was nice a thick too. Anyway I told him that I'd love to be fucked in a fire station and he said leave it with me. A few days later he told me to meet him at the station. I put on my sexiest lingerie and headed down there. I walked in and heard a call to meet him upstairs in the headquarters. I walked in to find him and threw other firefighters in the room. 'cant be long love as we're on shift'. I spent a short bit amazing 20 mins fucking each of them until they had cum. Safe to say I enjoyed my time on all their firemen's poles.

By *j and c 2Couple 5 weeks ago

mullingar

By *i1ver_tonguedMan 5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/24 13:58:22]

By *i1ver_tonguedMan 5 weeks ago

So good. Count me in

blackpool

I work in lawyers and the two partners young enough to be my sons have been seeing to me without the other knowing lol … started off flirty and ended up being fucked over the office desk every other night ( working late ) lol both guys work on different days so I get them fresh daily young hung and very willing lol they both seem to like me in stockings for work .. perks of the job …hubby is wondering why I’m home late for tea lol

Chelmsford

I work in lawyers and the two partners young enough to be my sons have been seeing to me without the other knowing lol … started off flirty and ended up being fucked over the office desk every other night ( working late ) lol both guys work on different days so I get them fresh daily young hung and very willing lol they both seem to like me in stockings for work .. perks of the job …hubby is wondering why I’m home late for tea lol"

Hope you’ve negotiated a good wage increase!?

blackpool

Confession from a TV/TS:

Hi I’m a cross dresser and decided one nite to go for a drive wearing black lingerie mini skirt wig blouse and needed to stop for a pee so found a lay-by there was another car there no lights on so turned car off got out n went for a pee next to my own car then felt a hand on me it was a woman she then started to wank me could believe my luck as she came round me sucked me off till I filled her throat

By *oee25Man 5 weeks ago

Huddersfield

blackpool

Confession from a man:

I'm a sub and I've been looking for a couple who would do deplorable things to me. Treat me however you want. I'll clean up the Mrs and Mr after you finished. Be a spare tongue to help lube you both up. Even be a willing hole for the Mr. Anything!

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We'd love to meet with a woman like this!

By *urleyboyMan 5 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *orthampton jamesMan 5 weeks ago

Northampton

,sort mine out after work

By *atandasmileMan 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

" ,sort mine out after work "

This might defeat the purpose of anonymised confessions

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

I have been given permission from hubby to fuck one of his mates. He's spoken with them and one in particular is very excited to fuck me as I am of him. Hubby plans on going out on Friday whilst his mate comes round. He wants to see pics and vids and I can't wait to show him. Why can't it be Friday already!

blackpool

We went camping in a tent a couple of weeks ago. Great little place in lakes. We were settling down in our tent when we heard rumblings from a tent next to us. Our tents were in the corner of the field so a little away from everyone else. These rumblings were getting louder so we went outside to find out. Tent next to us had their light on and we could clearly see the outline of the couple fucking doggy style. It got us both very horny and we were soon playing. We left our light on too. Next morning we woke up and saw the 'neighbours' both of who had a smile on their faces. We greeted them with a smile and asked how their night was. They said they enjoyed it. Day passed by and we asked them if they fancied a drink with us in the evening. They said yes and the four of us were happily drinking the summer night away. Chat started to get saucy (as they always do when we have a drink) and we got onto about the night before. They looked a little embarrassed at first but we talked them around and we were soon talking about everything. They said they always wanted to fuck Infront of two people fucking. Low and behold that exactly what we did that night. We were there for a few more night and things go very heated. Happy to share more if people are interested.

blackpool

We went camping in a tent a couple of weeks ago. Great little place in lakes. We were settling down in our tent when we heard rumblings from a tent next to us. Our tents were in the corner of the field so a little away from everyone else. These rumblings were getting louder so we went outside to find out. Tent next to us had their light on and we could clearly see the outline of the couple fucking doggy style. It got us both very horny and we were soon playing. We left our light on too. Next morning we woke up and saw the 'neighbours' both of who had a smile on their faces. We greeted them with a smile and asked how their night was. They said they enjoyed it. Day passed by and we asked them if they fancied a drink with us in the evening. They said yes and the four of us were happily drinking the summer night away. Chat started to get saucy (as they always do when we have a drink) and we got onto about the night before. They looked a little embarrassed at first but we talked them around and we were soon talking about everything. They said they always wanted to fuck Infront of two people fucking. Low and behold that exactly what we did that night. We were there for a few more night and things go very heated. Happy to share more if people are interested.

Chelmsford

We went camping in a tent a couple of weeks ago. Great little place in lakes. We were settling down in our tent when we heard rumblings from a tent next to us. Our tents were in the corner of the field so a little away from everyone else. These rumblings were getting louder so we went outside to find out. Tent next to us had their light on and we could clearly see the outline of the couple fucking doggy style. It got us both very horny and we were soon playing. We left our light on too. Next morning we woke up and saw the 'neighbours' both of who had a smile on their faces. We greeted them with a smile and asked how their night was. They said they enjoyed it. Day passed by and we asked them if they fancied a drink with us in the evening. They said yes and the four of us were happily drinking the summer night away. Chat started to get saucy (as they always do when we have a drink) and we got onto about the night before. They looked a little embarrassed at first but we talked them around and we were soon talking about everything. They said they always wanted to fuck Infront of two people fucking. Low and behold that exactly what we did that night. We were there for a few more night and things go very heated. Happy to share more if people are interested."

Chelmsford

We went camping in a tent a couple of weeks ago. Great little place in lakes. We were settling down in our tent when we heard rumblings from a tent next to us. Our tents were in the corner of the field so a little away from everyone else. These rumblings were getting louder so we went outside to find out. Tent next to us had their light on and we could clearly see the outline of the couple fucking doggy style. It got us both very horny and we were soon playing. We left our light on too. Next morning we woke up and saw the 'neighbours' both of who had a smile on their faces. We greeted them with a smile and asked how their night was. They said they enjoyed it. Day passed by and we asked them if they fancied a drink with us in the evening. They said yes and the four of us were happily drinking the summer night away. Chat started to get saucy (as they always do when we have a drink) and we got onto about the night before. They looked a little embarrassed at first but we talked them around and we were soon talking about everything. They said they always wanted to fuck Infront of two people fucking. Low and behold that exactly what we did that night. We were there for a few more night and things go very heated. Happy to share more if people are interested."

Would love to know more! Privately or on thread

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Yes please!

By *he fab twoCouple 5 weeks ago

brentwood

"Confession from a man:

I have a bit of a confession to write and feel like this is a safe space to write it in. I had been wanting my girl best friend for a few months now. She is the typical blonde hair big tits, skinny waist type of girl. Last week we were out in town and whilst we were 'happy' she mentioned about thinking I was fit. I jumped straight onto it and told her I thought the same of her. Next thing I know we were passionately kissing ina one of the booths at the club. We got a taxi home and instantly started stripping off when we were inside her house. The sex was off the scale and she didn't hold back at all. She ended up wanting more as did I and we fucked pretty much all night switching between pleasure her then pleasuring me. We woke up and decided that we wanted to be friends with benefits and explore swinging so here we are!

"

sounds like the swinging world will be your oyster

By *he fab twoCouple 5 weeks ago

brentwood

"Confession from a man:

I love dressing up at night in women's clothes and walking around my area. I'm getting more and more slutty each night and hoping some burly guy decides he wants to take me hard from behind."

or beat you up! Be carful! Better off arranging meets for that type thing keep it private

blackpool

Confession from a man:

100% straight but I've found that I really enjoy anal play on myself. The feeling of cumming whilst playing with my ass makes my orgasm so strong. Would love an experienced woman to peg me.

blackpool

Confession from a couple.

Follow on from the camping trip.

After our night watching each other fuck we got closer the following day and decided to go for a walk together. We explored the local hills with the two girls in front and the two guys a little back. Partly from being gentlemen and not leaving them behind but also because both of them had great arses and we could perv. We were following them when they started going off the path into the woods. Myself and the other husband looked at each other but decided to follow and not say anything (been married too long to know that that is the best option). A little off the track the girls stopped at a secluded area. Instantly they started kissing each other. They both turned to us and said 'get your cocks out boys we want to see you playing over this'. We didn't need a second invite and both our shorts came down exposing our hard cocks. The girls kissed then proceeded to go down on each other. When we were close to cumming they came over to us and gave us oral. Just before we were about to cum they stopped and said I think we should swap partners. I came pretty quickly in the mouth of the other wife and so did the other husband in my wife's mouth. They kissed one last time swapping cum with each other then said 'lets see what we get up to tonight'.

We've one last story to share with you on our camping trip. Let me know if you want to hear it.

By *ackWebbMan 5 weeks ago

Egham

Better and better with each post

Chelmsford

"Confession from a couple.

After our night watching each other fuck we got closer the following day and decided to go for a walk together. We explored the local hills with the two girls in front and the two guys a little back. Partly from being gentlemen and not leaving them behind but also because both of them had great arses and we could perv. We were following them when they started going off the path into the woods. Myself and the other husband looked at each other but decided to follow and not say anything (been married too long to know that that is the best option). A little off the track the girls stopped at a secluded area. Instantly they started kissing each other. They both turned to us and said 'get your cocks out boys we want to see you playing over this'. We didn't need a second invite and both our shorts came down exposing our hard cocks. The girls kissed then proceeded to go down on each other. When we were close to cumming they came over to us and gave us oral. Just before we were about to cum they stopped and said I think we should swap partners. I came pretty quickly in the mouth of the other wife and so did the other husband in my wife's mouth. They kissed one last time swapping cum with each other then said 'lets see what we get up to tonight'.

We've one last story to share with you on our camping trip. Let me know if you want to hear it."

Definitely! Sounds excellent

Edinburgh

"

We've one last story to share with you on our camping trip. Let me know if you want to hear it."

Is fuck yeah too emphatic?

By *ormladMan 5 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

blackpool

Confession from a woman:

Had a meet on fab about 5 years ago with a guy. He was the best I have ever had. We had about 4 or 5 meets and each time they got better and better. It was honestly mind-blowing. Anyway, about 3 years ago I came off fab (regrettably) and closed my account. I came back about 6 months ago and instantly tried looking for him. His name was lee and was from the Lincoln area. If that might be you put a message below.

Edinburgh

Had a meet on fab about 5 years ago with a guy. He was the best I have ever had. We had about 4 or 5 meets and each time they got better and better. It was honestly mind-blowing. Anyway, about 3 years ago I came off fab (regrettably) and closed my account. I came back about 6 months ago and instantly tried looking for him. His name was lee and was from the Lincoln area. If that might be you put a message below."

It's not me but I'm bumping the thread to give lust a chance.

By *igkidexyMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow love it

By *haddy234Man 5 weeks ago

chadderton

We've one last story to share with you on our camping trip. Let me know if you want to hear it.

Wow love it"

Yes please

By *oth0712Man 5 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

blackpool

Confession from a TS;

I am currently undergoing a transition. I have boobs and already dressed in public as a woman (which I look very convincing). But I am looking at getting myself sorted downstairs. I'm so looking forward to taking a cock inside my pussy. It's my dream!

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

blackpool

Thanks for sending these through everyone. Going to set up a new thread as I've just had the last part of the camping trip come through. See you on another thread.

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *an_WoodMan 4 weeks ago

Stafford

Multiple men...check.

gangbang......check.

bdsm...........check.

Gloryholes.......check

When it comes to this I have no filter and will do anything to please anyone,men or women."

The reason I go to swinger clubs is to meet a woman who loves sex

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *umpstyleMan 4 weeks ago

North

By *ilverfox for youMan 4 weeks ago

Hull

Bloody hell im missing out here !!!!

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

interested to see what you have really coud do with a willing slut

» Add a new message to this topic