FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting at the supermarket

Meeting at the supermarket

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

I've just got back from Sainsbury's. When the wife is working I like to go on my own. Anyway I got my trolley as usual and was in the veg isle when this lady crashed into me, oh so sorry she said, I didn't think anymore about it and carried on. I was at the check out and looked back there she was behind me. This time I was able to look her up and down. Nice body short summer dress, lovely smile. I really am sorry I should have looked where I was going. That's ok I said. Outside I was packing my shopping in the car and noticed her loading her boot. She looked over and winked. Without saying a word she came over and kissed me full on the lips. Well I'm not one to miss an opportunity I opened the rear door she got in I followed and we kissed my hand felt it's way up her leg to find her panties were very damp. I want you to fuck me now she said and unzipped me she untangled my cock from my pants and wanked it a few times. Get on top she obliged facing forward pulling her panties to one side my cock slipped in easily. God it felt good to be fucking a total stranger. She rocked back a forth, and moaned so loudly I thought someone would hear. She must have cum 2 or 3 times. I couldn't hold back any more and shot my cum into her. Without saying another word she got out of the car straightened her dress went back to her car and drove off. I still can't believe it happened. But pleased it did..

. .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *he-ProfessorMan 12 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ritishguyMan 12 weeks ago

chatburn

Of course it happened. Something we’ve all dreamed of but in reality it didn’t.

By *lderWiserNowMan 12 weeks ago

Kettrin

It would most certainly be a dream for me down the road at Tesco lol

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Something to wank over

By *arkbaneMan 12 weeks ago

East lerds

Need to change supermarkets

Not sure that would happen in aldi lol

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 12 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Good horny story, but it sounds like a dream.

» Add a new message to this topic