FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friend and I swap

Friend and I swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ormalcouple1974 OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

plymouth

So big fantasy of mine and turn on is two be out one night with a friend and get taken back to hotel or house by a couple of guys. While both of us get fucked in separate beds then the guys swap. Anyone else done that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ann9090Man 11 weeks ago

Plymouth

No but would love to and see both pussy filled with cum

By *pagedMan 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

"So big fantasy of mine and turn on is two be out one night with a friend and get taken back to hotel or house by a couple of guys. While both of us get fucked in separate beds then the guys swap. Anyone else done that. "
I'm sure it could be arranged for you

By *9Karm69Man 11 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

"So big fantasy of mine and turn on is two be out one night with a friend and get taken back to hotel or house by a couple of guys. While both of us get fucked in separate beds then the guys swap. Anyone else done that. "

By *9Karm69Man 11 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Did this 40yrs ago up in Newcastle, at the time I was on board HMS Newcastle, went out with one of the guys, ended up back at one of the lasses house upon were he went uo stairs and I in the lounge, after a while they both came down, we had a drink and a chat, then someone said are we ready for round 2, with this the other lass took me by the hand and led me up stairs, this went on every night for 5 days until we sailed, still smile thinking back, good fun had by all.

» Add a new message to this topic