FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unsure of swinging but willing to try

Unsure of swinging but willing to try

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exwriter OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Dun Laoghaire

A Fab member gave me the bones of this story in a phone conversation. I took the basic facts and weaved this story. If you have a story to share I'd love to write it up.

_________

Stan and Linda were a middle-aged couple who loved to be naked on beaches and anywhere else they could think of. He was well-hung and she had a gorgeous slim body. Frequent and great sex was their thing.

They talked about swinging but weren’t sure if it was for them. So they registered on Fab, posted pictures and messaged others. They eventually got an invitation to an adult event. They felt this was the best way to dip their toes.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen here, you understand. I’ve no idea if I’m going to be turned on or shocked” said Stan in the car on the way to the remote house.

“I think you’ll be turned on all right. Real question is how will I feel if you stick that thing in another pussy and likewise I think you might have a problem if I have a fuck.”

“Let’s say either of those things happen. If either of us are not happy after, we do nothing more. Learning exercise my love.”

Fortunately both Linda and Stan were very sociable. They had no difficulty striking up conversations with strangers. That was put to the test a little when they fell into conversation with another couple who arrived just ahead of them. Dave and Mary Jane were slightly older than Stan and Linda. Both were wearing matching flimsy shirts fully opened. Their conversation turned around boats and holidays. The fact that Mary Jane was stroking Dave’s cock was just a little distracting though.

Dave asked if he could stroke Linda’s ‘gorgeous and tempting boobs’ which were clearly visible through her thin white blouse. Linda glanced at Stan and he gave a ‘why not’ type of shrug.

“You better open my buttons so.”

As Dave gently played with her tits, the conversation turned to favourite holiday places. They had both been to Fuerteventura and liked the beach at Corralejo with its stone circles.

Dave asked Stan if they had seen some of the sexual playing that happens there.

“Yes we have, fascinating to watch, but we haven’t partaken. We’re just a little unsure of this whole scene. We’re here to test the waters, see if it’s for us.”

“Well maybe I should stop playing with you Linda. Maybe you’re not too comfortable?”

“Well I’m more interested in seeing how I’d feel about playing a little with Mary Jane.”

Mary Jane led Linda to a nearby couch. They kissed a little, then caressed each other’s boobs. As Dave and Stan watched, they progressed further to licking and little pinches. All the time Mary Jane was leading.

“What do you think Stan? This is new for Linda is it?”

“Yes it is. I love that fact they are both gorgeous women, watching them do what I love doing myself.”

“We normally head for the playrooms after a while. Mary Jane loves playing with a few cocks and then selecting one for her first fuck. I watch. So exciting. Then Mary Jane talks to a woman and asks if she’ll play with us both. That’s when I get my fuck.”

The silence that followed lasted a while. Dave beckoned to Mary Jane to go play. Stan offered his Fab handle to Dave and they promised to stay in touch.

Stan and Linda wandered around some of the rooms. There was a little bit of play with others, a little caressing, stroking and licking. Linda was turned on.

“Let’s fuck over there, you and me. I’m so wet.”

In the car on the way home they talked about their experience.

“I really liked my playtime with Mary Jane. Did it bother you?”

“Not in the slightest. I would love to watch you do that anytime. I liked the fact that we were fucking with lots of others watching around us, after I got over my nervousness.”

“I couldn’t help thinking as I sucked you that having some else inside me at that same time would be interesting.”

Copyright © 2006- Fabulous Entertainment | Link to us | @fabswingers on twitter | Sexual Health | Safer Meets

Terms | Privacy Policy | FAQ | 2257 Exemption Statement | Report Content | Glossary | Contact | Mobile Web App

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *..NemoMan 11 weeks ago

Durham

By *eeman1Man 11 weeks ago

liverpool

By *umasutraCouple 11 weeks ago

Guildford

By *cott60Man 11 weeks ago

Perth

By *ussyeater692Man 11 weeks ago

Wrexham

Enjoying this

By *kpiercedCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

By *ii12vwMan 11 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *ocktoplaywithMan 11 weeks ago

Derby

By *exwriter OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Dun Laoghaire

Over the following months Dave and Stan exchanged messages on Fab. Stan could see that Dave and Mary Jane went to lots of events and Dave posted photos of Mary Jane with other men and one photo that was obviously the couple with different partners on a large bed.

Dave urged Stan and Linda to meet them but Stan was unsure if that was for them. What did transpire was that when Stan and Linda were going to be in Corralejo they were going to overlap with Dave and Mary Jane for a few days. They agreed that they would meet.

Stan was still unsure about a foursome but Linda was interested in playing with Mary Jane again.

On the beaches south of Corralejo sand dunes stretch for miles. There are many stone circles created from the black volcanic rock that can be found nearby. The stone circles afford some privacy but their main purpose is to shield sunbathers from the wind. Stan and Linda were in one of the stone circles on the fifth day of their holiday. Dave messaged Stan and came looking for them.

Stan was nervous, perhaps more than Linda. He didn't know how he’d feel about another man fucking his wife. The idea of Linda and Mary Jane playing with each other was something he was looking forward to. But there was the risk that Dave would like to take Linda and Stan didn’t want to offend. There were occasional sex sessions in the stone circles and sometimes there would be a small audience. What if Dave started playing with Linda and Stan wanted it to stop. A bit awkward with an audience. Stan liked Mary Jane’s body and found it hard to imagine himself refusing her advances. He hoped everything would work out right.

When Dave and Mary Jane turned up they stood outside the stone circle and chatted to Stan and Linda. Stan knew his voice betrayed a little nervousness. After a few minutes Dave whispered into Mary Jane’s ear.

“Linda, can I come sit with you?” said Mary Jane.

“Of course. You look so tanned. How do you manage it?”

As Mary Jane sat Linda caressed Mary Jane’s smooth tanned arms. In response she got compliments and a gentle caress running from her neck across her boobs and down towards Linda’s trimmed bush.

Gentle kisses followed, lips first then nipples. Mary Jane pressed Linda’s shoulders so she was lying on her back. Mary Jane moved over her and played nipple bump with Linda. After a while that progressed for deep nipple sucking and pleasured sighs and moans from each other.

Dave sat down at the entrance to the circle. Both he and Stan were enthralled by the sight of the women and their cocks were full. Some passing couples stopped to look. Dave smiled at them, and this encouraged then closer.

For a full twenty minutes, the women explored and thrilled each other. Linda took a more dominant role, and was quickly licking the bare cunt beside her. Mary Jane reciprocated, and mostly they took turns rather than simultaneous licking. This resulted in lots of moans and occasional shrieks from both women.

By now the onlookers were a group of about a dozen. Some of the women mimicked the movements in front of them, while the men pushed their erections against some of the watching women.

Mary Jane and Linda had by now risen to kneeling positions. Mary Jane looked towards Stan’s cock. Linda leaned over and licked one side of it and was joined by Mary Jane. Stan shifted position so he was fully on his back. The women alternated between his cock and pushing their cunts and tits towards Stan’s mouth. It wasn’t long before Stan roared and came over both the women. The crowd applauded and laughed at the same time.

By now Dave was having his cock tended to by a woman covered in tattoos and piercings.

“Well girls, I think Stan is a happy man.”

“I am, oh my. That was amazing” said Stan in a very tired voice. The women rubbed their cum covered bodies on each other. Then they raced to the sea and splashed about before kissing again.

Dave looked towards Mary Jane and pointed down the beach.

“This lady is taking me into the dunes. Care to join us and her man?”

Linda returned to Stan and by now the onlookers had dispersed.

“Well, man who got the cream. Mary Jane’s going to get her cunt filled. I hope it won’t be too long before you can oblige me.”

This is just a 2 part story.

Do you want to suggest a story based on your experience?

Message me.

By *lderWiserNowMan 11 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ilbert4450Man 11 weeks ago

paisley

By *hynot3Man 11 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *angtidy42Couple 11 weeks ago