FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teaching me a lesson

Teaching me a lesson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Boston

When my wife and I first started dating I was not good to her I was very possessive and generally a twat, (But not as bad as in the following), as a result we broke up many times, luckily that has all now changed. But I had a vivid dream the other night and I wrote as much as I could remember and showed her, and here I present to you I hope you like it.

It’s 1997, and your only 19, were together but I’m still the possessive arse I used to be, after a long-drawn-out discussion, in which I make you cry, I moodily agree to you going out clubbing with Emma, whilst I say home and look after the baby. You get dressed into a short tight black dress with buttons down the front, and a pair of boots, in fairness you look stunning, but my jealous mind is running wild.

“Who the hell are you wearing that for? You look like a slut!”

You slap me, start to cry and then leave to go to Emma’s

All night I sit and sulk mind racing, not knowing where you are, and who you are talking to, making me fume. I’m still awake downstairs when you stumble through the door sometime after 3am. You are plastered and I’m just about to say something when you turn around to the front door and say.

“Come in then!”

I’m gobsmacked as 2 blokes walk in behind you, I stop myself from uttering a word as they are well built and look like they could easily beat the crap out of me. They must easily be mid to late forties. ‘What the fuck is going on’ I think to myself, getting very nervous. You turn to me and with huge smile on your face say,

“You remember Dan and Chris from pub, don’t you?”

“Not really, no?”

“Yeah, they used to be regulars when dad owned the pub!”

“Nope not ringing any bells”

You try d*unkenly to remove one of your boots and fall back onto the sofa,

“Well, I do, and we’ve been talking……fucking boot why won’t you come off?”

With that you yank it off your foot and hold it aloft, all the while you are sat legs apart with your dress hitched up showing your skimpy black underwear. I can feel myself getting even more angry, then see Chris nudge Dan, nodding to towards your crotch.

“What the fuck is going on?” I shout

“Alright calm down and I’ll tell you, this is Dan and Gly…. nope that’s you! Dan and Chris! And we got talking about old times, and then we got on about you, and how you are with me”

I suddenly get very nervous, I know I haven’t treated you well whist we have been together, and I don’t stand a chance of fighting one of these guys let alone two of them.

“Don’t worry darling, they are not going to hurt you, although they did offer!”

You succeed in removing your other boot legs still wide apart your lacy underwear on show for everyone, look me dead in the eye and suddenly seeming sober you say.

“We have decided that as you are so worried about me cheating, and are constantly going on about it, making me upset, I should just get it out of the way and do it, so you are going to sit and watch them fuck me, and then you can get over it!”

More to come!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky677Man 11 weeks ago

Near-by

By *andaele50Couple 11 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Interesting

By *eterinpantiesukMan 11 weeks ago

southam

nice keep going

By *rgar27Man 11 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

Boston

“You’re gonna fucking what?”

I take a step forward towards you and suddenly feel two hands on my shoulders pushing me to sit in the chair.

“Sit down and behave yourself!” commands Dan.

They then sit either side of you on the sofa. You look at each of them in turn then back to me.

“Now are you going to sit there like a good boy? Or are they going to have to tie you to the chair?”

I look at the men either side of you as they both stroke your thighs, either one could snap me in two.

“I don’t seem to have much fucking choice, do I?”

“Good!”

With that you part your legs further making sure I have a good view and move your hands to their crotches, stroking the growing bulges in their trousers. Their hands slide closer to your underwear, which I can see is getting moist, you start to undo their trousers, all the time looking straight at me, and soon both their cocks spring free, your gaze breaks from me to inspect the two, rock hard members either side of you and take them in your hands, Chris is large but Dan is huge, your hand barely fits around it.

I feel, angry, terrified, and weirdly horny! I want to shout “STOP” but also want to watch the proceedings unfolding before me.

You start to slowly masturbate them, just as Chris’ hand starts to caress the material of your knickers.

“Hey, Dan, she’s soaking!”

Dan removes his hand from your thigh and grabs the front of your dress.

“These are what I’ve been wanting all night!”

And with that he yanks the front of the dress open sending buttons flying, being only 19 you were able to get away without a bra in this tight-fitting dress and they were now fully exposed, even though big they are easily cupped by Dans large hand. I start to feel my cock grow stiff, ‘Am I actually enjoying this?’ I thought. Chris slides his hand into your knickers, and I can see from the movement of the material that he has quickly found your clit and is massaging it. You look me dead in the eye whist rubbing both their cocks, you breast being kneaded by Dan and your clit being toyed with by Chris, you stare for what seems like an hour, then I see you bite your bottom lip, Dan starts to pull and tweak your nipple and Chis is increases the pace, your eyes close you tip your head back and emit a long low moan, I’ve never heard you moan like that before, but I promise to myself to make you do it for me. I start to hear how wet you are as his finger start to plunge in and out of your soaking hole. You’re moaning louder and you increase the pace you, rub their cocks. Chris removes your hand and slips off the sofa to kneel on the floor between your legs. Your free hand now grabs the back of Dans head and pulls it towards your breast, as your head tilts back and you let out another low moan. Chris moves his hand from your pussy and along with his other he hooks the sides of your knickers and slowly pulls them down gradually revelling your fleshly shaved private parts, parts that thought were solely for me. Dan is now busy tugging at your nipple with his teeth and you are seemingly in extasy. Chis places the soaking kickers into his pocket and then examines the sight before him.

“Wow! Dan, look at that beautiful teenage cunt! All nice and tight I wish my wife’s was like this!”

“I know I wish mine had firm tits like these!” answers Dan

Chris turns to look at me.

“You enjoying this? I am!”

I shouldn’t be! Two men are all over my beautiful fiancée, but I’m glued to it, and my cock is straining to be freed.

He then plonges his face deep between your thighs, hands grabbing you bum to help him get deeper. Soon your moans turn into to screams of enjoyment and your legs wrap around his head and pull him in even deeper, you start to shake as the orgasm washes over you, eventually it resides and you let your captive out of your hold, Chis again looks at me, his face dripping with your juices.

“She tastes incredible and God she cums buckets”

I break a smile, even though you are making me watch this, I’m proud that you are so good.

Dan stands, undoes the rest of the dress buttons, throws it across the room, and moves you so that you lie on the arm of the sofa while on your knees. He then walks around to side of the sofa and stands with his huge cock inches from your face. You look at me and then hungerly at the thick rod in front of you. Open your moth as wide as you can, and he slowly starts to push between your lips.

Chris starts to kiss and lick your arse checks, he grabs a cheek in each hand and parts them sinking his tongue in between them moving lower and lower until he reaches your tightest of hole he circles it a few times and then pushes it in, you flinch but you have bigger issues, a huge cock is moving in and out of your mouth, and with each thrust it’s getting deeper, he only has it two thirds in when you start to gag, and struggle to breathe, you try to pull away but he holds your head in place. Just as you look like your about to passing out, he withdraws, you catch a breath and he plunges it back in again holding your head in place until again just as you about to faint he pulls out, he repeats this over and over. I should be mad, but you look like you are really enjoying it and by the feel of my cock so am I. Chris removes his togue from your arse and knees behind you, his cock hangs between your thighs and he rubs it along the length of your slit, you groan in pleasure. Dan removes his cock from your now aching mouth, and turns your face to me.

“Glynn’s gonna want to see this!”

Chis looks at Dan.

“Pass us a condom she’s fucking ready”

“I ain’t got any! I wasn’t expecting to fuck anyone except the wife tonight!”

“Oh fuck!”

You suddenly look behind you, and shout.

“Don’t you dare fucking stop now! Just don’t cum up me!”

You look back at me, your lipstick smeared and mascara running down your face, yet I’ve never seen you look hornier. Chis pushes his cock into your pussy and your face changes, it’s like it’s almost taken you by surprise, this is the first cock you’ve had that wasn’t a boyfriend, at least I hope it is. He slides all the way to the base, holds it there for a second and the starts to pump you slowly increasing the speed until he is pounding you hard. I see you start to bite your bottom lip again Dan stands watching and wanking his cock.

“Fuck you are tight!”

“That’s what you get fucking a 19-year-old instead of an old fart” you say smiling.

He smacks you arse cheek and increases the pace again.

“Oh, fuck yeah! That’s good, fuck me! Show Glynn how a girl should be treated!”

I really want to let my cock free, and wank over what I am watching but don’t know how these men will react, so choose to suffer. Chris reaches forward and cups your breasts.

“Fuck me these are nice! My wife’s only got small saggy ones! You’re a lucky boy Glynn!”

“Bet he don’t feel very lucky at the moment” grins Dan

More to come

By *ushin boundariesCouple 11 weeks ago

halstead

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

Omg x

Warrington

By *cott60Man 11 weeks ago

Perth

Boston

He walks over to me suddenly his huge member is close to my face, and I start to panic.

“I’m gonna stick this in her in a minute, and she’s not going to feel you in her for a week!”

Suddenly I hear you scream as a massive orgasm hits you, Chris pumps franticly for a few more strokes and then pulls out, and send steams of white cum all over the bum and back. He stands high fives Dan and moves around to your face to be cleaned by you. Dan moves in behind you.

“Chris is big, but I think we need to stretch you a little bit more”

And he pushes three large fingers into you, you let out a little gasp and then sink your mouth down on to Chris cock, dripping with both your juices. With Dans fingers finding your hot spot, you quickly orgasm again gushing over his hand, providing lubrication for a fourth finger. You start to rock back and forth, forward pushing Chris’ cock down your throat, and then back pushing Dan’s fingers into your wanting hole. Yet another orgasm quickly washes over you and Dan decides it’s time. He kneels behind you and pushes the head between your lips, I see your eyes go wide and I can’t decide if it’s through pleasure, or pain, he rocks back and forward slowly inching it in, you start to moan, but it soon becomes a scream. You whip the cock out of your mouth.

“No, please no, it’s too big, I can’t!”

Dan withdraws

“It’s ok, yes you can, you just need to take your time!

He sits down

“Now you ride me, and you control how much goes in, take your time you’ll be fine”

You climb on to his lap facing me. Your eyes lock on to mine as you gently lower yourself down inch by inch, sliding up and down on his massive pole. Dan reaches around and starts to rub your clit this seems to have the desired affect, and after a few minutes you are grinding on his pubes at the base.

“Oh fuck” you say with a shaky voice

“I’ve never been so full!”

You rise almost to the tip and slowly back down. You quickly get into a rhythm and soon you are slamming yourself down on to his rock-hard organ. The noise is divine, the wet slurping sound of your soaking cunt on his cock, the slapping of your bum hitting his waist, the pants, and moans of passion from the both of you, he reaches around and grabs both of your tits, and squeezes hard, you let out a cry of pain but don’t stop him.

“OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!”

You shake violently as one of biggest orgasms you’ve ever had scrambles your d*unken brain.

“I’m gonna cum!” Dan shouts

And he attempts to move you off, but you grip firm.

“NO! I want you to cum in me! I want him to watch as a man cums deep in me! I’ll teach him to make me cry and call me a slut!”

You raise and slam yourself down one more time, Dan grunts and a huge smile appears on your face as he fills you with his seed. You hold there for a moment so I can see his cock filling your entrance, and then slowly his white liquid starts to escape. You climb off cum dripping from your well used snatch.

“Glynn remind me to get the morning after pill in the morning, right I need a sleep and with that you flop down on the cushion and are gone. Hair a mess, make up smeared, naked, and leaking cum. The guys get dressed,

“Fuck me she’s good!” Chris says

Dan looks at me.

“Thanks for that, but I’ve got to be honest with you mate, I’ve no idea who Dan and Chris are! I’ve never met your girl but she said she recognised us, we liked the idea of a young girl talking to us, so we played alone, and then when she suggested fucking her, well I’m not gonna say no am I?”

They patted me on the shoulder and left, I looked at my beautiful fiancée, laying them sleep having been totally used, I finally freed my aching cock and started to wank, with what I had just witnessed it didn’t take long before streams of cum were flying from its tip and landing on your face and hair. You looked so peaceful laying there covered in cum. I leave you where you lay and turn to go to bed, but then have an idea for a bit of revenge and pull the living room curtains open and move the nets, hopefully the milkman or the postman would get an eyeful, who knows maybe he could be next!

Hopr you enjoyed it

Fcuksville

By *69meMan 11 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Fcuksville

Need to hear for of your adventures

By *rgar27Man 11 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Warrington

By *ardleedsMan 11 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ushin boundariesCouple 11 weeks ago

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan 11 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fuck that's incredibly horny

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm yummy

By *vmandyspencerTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Birmingham

This was so fucking sexy.

Thank you for sharing ??

By *igerman23Man 11 weeks ago

hayes

Loved it

By *ardleedsMan 11 weeks ago

Leeds

Love hearing stories about the younger days and naughty things you got up to.

» Add a new message to this topic