FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confessions: Men who have used male cocksuckers (3).

Confessions: Men who have used male cocksuckers (3).

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Previous thread reached its limit

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1526494

Post directly or if you like to keep your use of cocksuckers on the down low, send to me in a private message and I’ll post anonymously. Let’s hear from those men about their first time using a male cocksucker. Where, what happened, did you enjoy and have you done it since?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Gateshead Quayside

Confession submitted via DM:

I was away with work and feeling horny in my hotel. Bi curious and had been thinking about having my cock sucked for a long time. Took the plunge and messaged a guy on fab. Within 30 mins he was knocking on my hotel room. I was so nervous but he came in, stripped off, knelt in front of me and unzipped me. Licked my tip and shaft the took me fully in his mouth. I wasn’t nervous anymore I was in heaven. Sat down in a chair and he continued to expertly suck my cock playing with my balls. I put my hands on his head and pulled him deeper on my cock, making him gag slightly but carried on. Brought me to the edge a few times until I couldn’t take it any longer. Told him I was going to cum, expecting him to pull me out but he just sucked my harder. Put my hands back in his head and pulled him so his nose was in my pubes and I unloaded stream after stream in his mouth. He looked up and smiled and swallowed the lot.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 11 weeks ago

Andover

By *iquor247Man 11 weeks ago

wirral

By *pl 4 3rdCouple 11 weeks ago

warrington

Always wanted to try it, I’ve wanked in same room as guys but that’s it

By *oee25Man 11 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *akHeartWoodMan 11 weeks ago

Crawley

Do crossdressers count?

By *oth0712Man 11 weeks ago

cambridge

Gateshead Quayside

My first bj from a guy. That was from someone who asked me to come to his house. He wanted to help me with my photos for fab. Tried on some different underwear. After a few changes he grabs my cock and said can I suck it. He did it was brilliant and haven't looked back since. First time I'd been swallowed it was fantastic.

By *ust want fun 888Man 11 weeks ago

nearby

This does sound hot, to get your first blow job that way

By *ikerbttmguyMan 11 weeks ago

Golcar

Very nice happy to help out if you need to unload

By *oth0712Man 11 weeks ago

cambridge

Gateshead Quayside

First time I was sucked off was by a good friend of mine 55 years ago. I spotted his cock twitch in his grey trousers in chemistry lab. It started off with him stroking me then progressed to sucking my cock at break time in the male toilets.

Gateshead Quayside

I've used gay guys on and off since my early 20s whenever I was really horny - I've watched guys fuck, had handjobs, blowjobs, massages/milking, getting rimmed and fucking them. Never found myself attracted to them but enjoyed seeing how turned on they'd get playing with me as I'm hung and have a nice looking cock and gay guys give great head. Once I cum I generally lose interest and make a quick exit and I've always played safe with condoms.

Last year I was particularly horny one day and my wife was on a work trip so I downloaded Grindr and started chatting to a local guy who lives nearby. He's an Asian guy, late 20s, slim, perfectly smooth bottom who has an older (50s) gay partner and they have an open relationship. He offered to come to my place to suck me off in my garage and I decided to take him up on it. When he arrived I got him to strip down to just his jockstrap and he got on his knees and started devouring my cock. His tight little ass looked so good so it wasn't long until I put on a condom and pounded him in various positions.

I didn't have any bi urges for a long time after that but about a month ago he messaged me saying his partner was away and he'd love to meet again and he sent me some hot pics of his smooth ass that got me stiff as soon as I saw them. I told him I wanted to make the most of the opportunity and try rimming a guy for the first time, kiss etc which he was really keen on. I popped in the shower, cleaned myself up, put on a cock ring and drove the short distance to his place.

When I arrived we went straight to the bedroom and we were all over eachother kissing, stripping our clothes off and he got on his knees and had me rock hard in no time. His ass looked so delicious in the mirror view so I picked him up and pushed him down on the bed on his stomach and started eating his smooth hole like it was the last meal I'd ever have - hearing him groan and squirm was such a turn on. We spent the next hour or so fucking (safe) and it was by far the best gay fuck I've ever had, he loves how deep I can get in him as I'm considerably larger than his partner.

His partner only let's him play when he's away on work trips and he's due to go away next month for a few days. We've agreed that he's going to do his usual tests a week before his partner leaves and then I'm going to go over and have my first ever raw gay sex. Can't wait to breed him.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 11 weeks ago

Andover

By *lan12Man 10 weeks ago

North Wales

By *oth0712Man 10 weeks ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Well, not a long time ago. I was looking for meets on fab. This couple profile was so hot that I wanted to meet them for a bi mmf. I got to chatting and the guy was ready to meet. It was the first time I met someone on Fab. He came to my place and parked his car. We met and he asked what I thought about a guy touching my penis, I said I don’t mind. The next thing, my pants were down and his hand on my penis. It was soft, grew as he kept touching me. I am not kidding when I say this, he made me rock hard. After a while he just gulped it down his throat and I got one of the best blowjobs ever! He made me cum and left. Ever since, I am looking to meet him again for some bi fun with the couple

By *ark_sentinelCouple 10 weeks ago

Andover

By *oee25Man 10 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *aturebarneyMan 10 weeks ago

Sale

I'm just a cocksucker.

By *oth0712Man 9 weeks ago

cambridge

By *andMasterCouple 9 weeks ago

London

Just wanted to thank you Quayside for such an inspiring and horny post series. It has given me much to think about as well as a great deal of pleasure reading.

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

I discovered quite young that male cocksuckers exist and that they give excellent service. I’m not really attracted to men but a couple of times a month I get the urge to indulge. I’m married and we have a good sex life but in terms of blowjobs the Mrs isn’t too interested or enthusiastic. I’ve got a decent body and a big girthy uncut cock so it’s pretty easy to find a cocksucker willing to give me what I want. When the urge hits I update my fab status to “Hung bull needs a cock worshiper to host anon hour long sit down edging session. Partial gloryhole screen preferred”.

Usually within a few minutes I get a few messages. I only meet cocksuckers who have been verified by previous meets and from their verifications seem to have skills. I adore a true cock worshiper who knows how to use his hands, lips, tongue and throat to get me on the edge then keep me there for a long session until I think he’s earned my load. I’ve got a few reliable cocksuckers but it’s also fun trying someone new.

I like those gloryholes that can be set up with a chair so the lower half lifts up and covers the hole leaving a gap that a chair sits under. It’s a total buzz letting myself into a strangers home and seeing a chair and screen waiting for me to occupy it and relax for an hour. I sit back and relax and all I see is a screen. They kneel and worship my cock and balls and all they see is my naked legs and crotch (sometimes my hole if I’m in the mood to be rimmed too).

Some lads just have a sheet hung up which works too. A couple of lads I meet leave a hood on a chair in their bedroom. I arrive, strip down, sit and put the good on. They come into the room, kneel and serve. When I’ve finally shot my balls and they’ve cleaned up and nursed every drop of my load, they leave the room and I get dressed and leave.

I always ensure they’re committed to an hour long session. It varies when I meet. Sometimes between jobs or on my lunch break. Sometimes before work. If it’s an evening meet I’ll tell the Mrs I’m off to the gym and I’ll head round to receive worship from a skilled cocksucker before nipping into the gym afterwards for a quick sauna and shower. It’s my horny secret pleasure and I love it.

If you’ve got a decent sized cock you’re never going to struggle to find a cocksucker who wants to serve. Be selfish. Use them how you want to use them and they’ll be even more grateful. In my experience these guys know that men value discretion and they value it too. They don’t hassle you. They’re just there on standby to serve when you need them.

A few ask me if I’ll let them ride my cock. I tell them it’s not my thing but I have to admit, there’s a couple of my lads who have profile pics that get me tempted. Really pretty, smooth, full bums that must feel good riding up and down my cock…

Writing this is getting me horny. Going to have to arrange a visit tomorrow. I’ve got six reliable lads who I can message who I’ve visited over the years and who I know love getting the chance to serve my cock. Probably another three who are a bit less reliable but I still keep them on my radar because they’re very good at serving me when they can meet when I’m free. Of course there’s always new cocksuckers popping up. New worshipers to experience. New lips and mouths and throats to try.

I genuinely feel sorry for those men who never discover the simple pleasure of having a stable of cocksuckers at your disposal.

By *onny 1000Man 8 weeks ago

Bangor

I’d like to try it , his girl there watching me too

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

"Confession submitted via DM:

I discovered quite young that male cocksuckers exist and that they give excellent service. I’m not really attracted to men but a couple of times a month I get the urge to indulge. I’m married and we have a good sex life but in terms of blowjobs the Mrs isn’t too interested or enthusiastic. I’ve got a decent body and a big girthy uncut cock so it’s pretty easy to find a cocksucker willing to give me what I want. When the urge hits I update my fab status to “Hung bull needs a cock worshiper to host anon hour long sit down edging session. Partial gloryhole screen preferred”.

Usually within a few minutes I get a few messages. I only meet cocksuckers who have been verified by previous meets and from their verifications seem to have skills. I adore a true cock worshiper who knows how to use his hands, lips, tongue and throat to get me on the edge then keep me there for a long session until I think he’s earned my load. I’ve got a few reliable cocksuckers but it’s also fun trying someone new.

I like those gloryholes that can be set up with a chair so the lower half lifts up and covers the hole leaving a gap that a chair sits under. It’s a total buzz letting myself into a strangers home and seeing a chair and screen waiting for me to occupy it and relax for an hour. I sit back and relax and all I see is a screen. They kneel and worship my cock and balls and all they see is my naked legs and crotch (sometimes my hole if I’m in the mood to be rimmed too).

Some lads just have a sheet hung up which works too. A couple of lads I meet leave a hood on a chair in their bedroom. I arrive, strip down, sit and put the good on. They come into the room, kneel and serve. When I’ve finally shot my balls and they’ve cleaned up and nursed every drop of my load, they leave the room and I get dressed and leave.

I always ensure they’re committed to an hour long session. It varies when I meet. Sometimes between jobs or on my lunch break. Sometimes before work. If it’s an evening meet I’ll tell the Mrs I’m off to the gym and I’ll head round to receive worship from a skilled cocksucker before nipping into the gym afterwards for a quick sauna and shower. It’s my horny secret pleasure and I love it.

If you’ve got a decent sized cock you’re never going to struggle to find a cocksucker who wants to serve. Be selfish. Use them how you want to use them and they’ll be even more grateful. In my experience these guys know that men value discretion and they value it too. They don’t hassle you. They’re just there on standby to serve when you need them.

A few ask me if I’ll let them ride my cock. I tell them it’s not my thing but I have to admit, there’s a couple of my lads who have profile pics that get me tempted. Really pretty, smooth, full bums that must feel good riding up and down my cock…

Writing this is getting me horny. Going to have to arrange a visit tomorrow. I’ve got six reliable lads who I can message who I’ve visited over the years and who I know love getting the chance to serve my cock. Probably another three who are a bit less reliable but I still keep them on my radar because they’re very good at serving me when they can meet when I’m free. Of course there’s always new cocksuckers popping up. New worshipers to experience. New lips and mouths and throats to try.

I genuinely feel sorry for those men who never discover the simple pleasure of having a stable of cocksuckers at your disposal. "

This sounds brilliant. I’d love to be sucked and teased for a good half hour, don’t think I’d last an hour

By *nly1meMan 8 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

don’t think i’d last 2 min lol ,over a week to blow here

By *oth0712Man 8 weeks ago

cambridge

By *iquor247Man 8 weeks ago

wirral

By *londebiguyMan 8 weeks ago

Southport

Ive got few that i use their services.

They are excellent.

Really enjoy their work and appreciate the end results.

I love hearing them moan and reslly get engrossed in it.

Like theyre living for cock and cum.

Gateshead Quayside

"Ive got few that i use their services.

They are excellent.

"

I can relate. When a meaty cock slides though the hole I get so turned on. Properly d*unk on the sight, smell and taste of a man’s cock and the sounds of pleasure I hear from him as I worship his cock.

Gateshead Quayside

Married to a women but regularly use cocksuckers. My work has me all over the place for events so I’m often staying in hotels. Always travel with a hood stashed in my work bag.

I use fab and grinder to find cocksuckers up for coming to my hotel. Usually use my time on the train heading somewhere to line up a couple of visitors. Once I’ve checked in I send the room details, strip naked and put the hood on. I wedge the door on the lock or with a sock and sit back on the bed or in a chair and wait for them to arrive and let themselves in. Total buzz watching them worship and edge my cock. Sometime I just let them lead the way. Sometimes I take more control if I sense they can handle a rougher session of being used. When I shoot I make sure they swallow it all. Most trips I’ll manage a couple. On rare occasions I’ll do three if I’m really horny.

Sometimes I find another traveller in the same hotel wanting to serve. They don’t see me because of the hood but I see them as they worship my cock. Always funny seeing them at breakfast in the hotel restaurant the next morning not knowing (at least not totally sure) that they’ve been my cocksucker and swallowed my load.

By *oth0712Man 8 weeks ago

cambridge

By *londebiguyMan 8 weeks ago

Southport

"Ive got few that i use their services.

They are excellent.

I can relate. When a meaty cock slides though the hole I get so turned on. Properly d*unk on the sight, smell and taste of a man’s cock and the sounds of pleasure I hear from him as I worship his cock. "

I love that.

Wish I was closer to you.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 8 weeks ago

Andover

wirral

By *ilverfox for youMan 8 weeks ago

Hull

Had a couple of nice sucks when I can’t find a woman !!!! Maybe I should get a guy to help with my profile pics ??

By *ig_ian62Man 8 weeks ago

Southport

I've let a couple of guys come to my hotel room in the past yo. Give me a nsa blow job. Made me as spunk quickly.

Once in a hotel in Rotherham, I saw a guy on Fab who was in the same hotel, so I went to his room, both nakec in a 69, he got me to spunk, I couldn't get him to cum, do hit dressed and left.

Following morning at breakfast, I saw him with a group of his colleagues, guys and girls, I just smiled and thought only if they knew, hehe

By *oee25Man 8 weeks ago

Huddersfield

wirral

By *ark_sentinelCouple 7 weeks ago

Andover

By *ell cuckedMan 7 weeks ago

Norwich

Used many men to pleasure me and I loved it so much I am apparently good at sucking on dick so I have been told

By *oth0712Man 7 weeks ago

cambridge

By *r45678Man 7 weeks ago

Southport

Love sucking cock

By *urvegoblinMan 7 weeks ago

Coventry

Been thinking about trying this for a while now

By *ornyladsucksMan 7 weeks ago

Croydon

Horny story! Love guys like this. Hotel door on the latch is horny af.

Married to a women but regularly use cocksuckers. My work has me all over the place for events so I’m often staying in hotels. Always travel with a hood stashed in my work bag.

I use fab and grinder to find cocksuckers up for coming to my hotel. Usually use my time on the train heading somewhere to line up a couple of visitors. Once I’ve checked in I send the room details, strip naked and put the hood on. I wedge the door on the lock or with a sock and sit back on the bed or in a chair and wait for them to arrive and let themselves in. Total buzz watching them worship and edge my cock. Sometime I just let them lead the way. Sometimes I take more control if I sense they can handle a rougher session of being used. When I shoot I make sure they swallow it all. Most trips I’ll manage a couple. On rare occasions I’ll do three if I’m really horny.

Sometimes I find another traveller in the same hotel wanting to serve. They don’t see me because of the hood but I see them as they worship my cock. Always funny seeing them at breakfast in the hotel restaurant the next morning not knowing (at least not totally sure) that they’ve been my cocksucker and swallowed my load. "

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Keep the posts and confessions coming. Post yourself or send to me via DM so I can post anonymously for you.

By *urvegoblinMan 6 weeks ago

Coventry

This is on my to do list

By *insdaleMan 6 weeks ago

Near there close by.

I have enjoyed the two cock i have sucked aftet reawakened my bi curiosity again and dont mind doing it.

By *oee25Man 6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *urvegoblinMan 6 weeks ago

Coventry

I tried an indian cd but was very small i want a biggie to try

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Gateshead Quayside

Keep the confessions coming. Post yourself or send to me on a DM and I’ll post anonymously

By *nitforfun69999Man 3 weeks ago

leicester

Trust me. You will love it and if like me, you’ll soon want more and then want to try it yourself.

It’s awesome

By *appy_Chappy567Man 3 weeks ago

Ashwell

I need to do this, been so tempted in the past and now this post has turned me on even more

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 6 days ago

Gateshead Quayside

Do it! We’re all over the place and just waiting for a juicy cock to worship

By *ark_sentinelCouple 3 days ago

Andover

By *ohnny3333Man 3 days ago

fleetwood

Im married but also a cocksucker for anyone in blackpool

By *e-funcoupleCouple 3 days ago

Middlesbrough

I would like to be a male cocksucker while my wife watches, does that count?

She knows by the way, just need to find the right guy to do it with.

By *ete cums backMan 3 days ago

Da3

If there is anyone in Kent that wants their cock sucked, let me know

By *an4Fun121Man 3 days ago

Leicester

Anyone around Leicester area or passing can visit and use the gloryhole

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 3 days ago

Gateshead Quayside

I got a message on fab off a man with a gloryhole asking to visit him & he would give a blow job & that he was discreet.

I watched all his videos & wanked reading his verifications. I thought fuck it and messaged him, this was years ago before i had a car so I had to get the train to Hull. I was nervous but rock hard, the front door was open & the gloryhole was on the landing, I stuck my straight big dick through the hole & got one of the best sucks ever, I came loads & he swallowed all my 5 day load!

I've secretly been visiting gloryholes ever since. My favourite was two older men Jon & Dave 71 & 70, the first time was just to use the gloryhole but the 2nd meet I let them blindfold me & we had a horny threesome, we all fucked each other, and I had 2 cocks in my mouth. I loved it & think I'm addicted to gloryholes now

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 3 days ago

Gateshead Quayside

I’m married and wife went off sex years ago. I arranged a meet at a guys home. Went in dropped my pants he wanked my cock then took me in his mouth and sucked me off and swallowed my load.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 days ago

Andover

By *es_wrentMan 2 days ago

Hatfield

Decided posting this anonymously wasn’t necessary as I’m always looking for guys!:

I’ve been using GHs and submissive cock suckers for years…through 3 relationships and even more so now I’ve got kids and a full relationship.

I wank 2-3 times per day usually so as soon as I abstain for a day, I’m horny beyond control. That’s when a cocksucking slut comes in lovely.

I have a handful of guys gagging (pun intended) to suck my thick, long cock at my convenience and it’s a fantastic feeling to be worshipped. A few can take a considerable throat fucking which I enjoy although have never truly gone-to-town on someone’s throat yet.

I also love being rimmed. Could almost cum from that alone.

By *shford_5Man 2 days ago

Ashford

Perfect solution in many ways. Quick, uncomplicated and naughty. Occasionally when horny after drinks, like to help out straight older guys who's wife has lost interest and wear stockings and be filthy for them.

By *iquor247Man 2 days ago

wirral

By *oth0712Man 2 days ago

cambridge

By *djohn8Man 2 days ago

Near Haslemere

On the other side, I enjoy sucking cocks and so far have sucked some pretty TVs, I love it

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 1 day ago

Gateshead Quayside

I’ve been using cocksuckers for years. Started at Uni after a swimming session where a guy was obviously cruising me in the open showers. We were the last ones in there. His interest turned me on and his obvious attraction to my cock got it hard pretty fast. Once that happened I just though fuck it. He was on his knees in no time and within a couple of minutes he was swallowing my load.

Fast forward 15 years and with so many sites and platforms like Fabswingers and The Blowers etc…it’s really not hard to find cocksuckers eager to please and be used. Gloryholes seem much more popular nowadays and I’ve found a few around the city centre who host discreetly. I prefer this set up, either standing at the hole for a quick session to empty my balls or sitting down with the screen just above my thighs as I sit back and enjoy a longer edging session. The anonymity adds something for me.

I’m settled in a marriage now and settled into a routine with when I use cocksuckers. Mostly it’s on match days. I’ve got a pass for several hours from the Mrs to enjoy the game with the lads. I always set off a little earlier and swing by one of my boys on the way. Having my cock enjoyed, worshiped and pleasured and my balls emptied is a great way to start a chilled afternoon.

Sometimes if I’m horny after the match and a few beers I’ll swing by on the way back too. One lad who I meet turned out to be really into drinking piss. It wasn’t really my thing but one time when I swung by after the match and a few beers I sat down and he took care of my cock with skill like he always does. I was sat enjoying the post orgasm chill has he gently suckled on my softening cock, getting every drop of my load when he pulled off and asked “can I drink your piss Sir?”. My bladder was pretty full and I would have had to use his toilet before I left anyway so I just said “sure”. He put my soft cock back in his mouth and just held it there, still and unmoving. Took me a minute but I finally let my flow go and he eagerly swallowed every drop without ever taking his lips from around my cock. It was surprisingly hot and it’s now definitely something I enjoy after shooting my load. Total power trip to sit back and have another man worship my cock and swallow my load then gratefully swallow my piss.

A talented cocksucker who values discretion as much as me is an excellent thing. I feel sorry for those hung horny lads who’ve not discovered this yet. More eager mouths and throats for me though

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 19 hours ago

Gateshead Quayside

I find on the way back from the gym is a good time to drop in to use a cocksucker without making our lass suspicious. Also lunch breaks at work. It definitely helps if you’ve got a few willing throats and mouths in your contacts so there’s a better chance of one of them being free and handy to get to when the urge hits.

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 14 hours ago

Gateshead Quayside

Confession submitted via DM

Delivery driver here. Have found a few cocksuckers through fab. If my route takes me close to any of them I always send a DM to see if they’re sucking. Adds a bit of fun to a days work and without doubt most of them suck so much better than most lasses who’ve swallowed my cock. I like them hooded or blindfolded waiting in a dark room/hallway on their knees. Gloryholes are also hot. If I’ve got a big longer sitting back on a sofa as my cock is taken care of is the best.

By *nne and james300Couple 14 hours ago

worcester

Always found guys and crossdressers can Suckley cock better than any woman I have known plus more likely to swallow. I dress and take cock anuly and Always swallow never had any complaints 🤪

By *addypMan 14 hours ago

dungloe

By Far my Favourite Thread, keep the stories cuming

By *oth0712Man 7 hours ago

cambridge

By *urabriteMan 3 hours ago

stafford

By *uayside Glory Hole OP   Man 3 hours ago

Gateshead Quayside

Confession submitted via DM (love this one!):

I’ve been following this thread and the previous ones which filled up for a while now. Had always wanted to take get a little fun on the side with a man but was always too scared. Took the plunge today with a local guy I’ve had on my hotlist for a while. Its like I’ve been stalking him reading his veris and the ones he’s given to people and checking out his pics and vids.

I went to his home, let myself (nervous as fuck) to find a gloryhole waiting between his hallway and a bedroom. It was dark but enough light to see the hole. Walked up, unzipped and stuck my soft cock and balls through the hole (like I said I was nervous). Felt his mouth slowly close around my cock and he stared to tease and suck. Was hard in no time and from the sounds he really enjoyed me growing in his mouth (I’m a grower for sure!). I lasted about 6 minutes during which he did things I’ve never experienced before. One of the most amazing blowjobs I’ve ever had. The naughtiness of it all, the things he did with his throat, mouth and hands, the sounds of enjoyment we were both making. I shot a huge load which he swallowed then he gently sucked me until i was soft. I zipped up, whispered a quick “thank you “ and left. It’s all I’ve been thinking about since. So exiting and also the whole thing felt so easy and natural. Kicking myself for not finding the balls sooner. Can’t wait to visit again.

Big thanks to the OP and those who’ve contributed. Felt like I had encouragement and support behind me (however bizarre that sounds!).

By *r-sparks123Man 11 minutes ago

paradise

I’ve been using cocksuckers for years. Started at Uni after a swimming session where a guy was obviously cruising me in the open showers. We were the last ones in there. His interest turned me on and his obvious attraction to my cock got it hard pretty fast. Once that happened I just though fuck it. He was on his knees in no time and within a couple of minutes he was swallowing my load.

Fast forward 15 years and with so many sites and platforms like Fabswingers and The Blowers etc…it’s really not hard to find cocksuckers eager to please and be used. Gloryholes seem much more popular nowadays and I’ve found a few around the city centre who host discreetly. I prefer this set up, either standing at the hole for a quick session to empty my balls or sitting down with the screen just above my thighs as I sit back and enjoy a longer edging session. The anonymity adds something for me.

I’m settled in a marriage now and settled into a routine with when I use cocksuckers. Mostly it’s on match days. I’ve got a pass for several hours from the Mrs to enjoy the game with the lads. I always set off a little earlier and swing by one of my boys on the way. Having my cock enjoyed, worshiped and pleasured and my balls emptied is a great way to start a chilled afternoon.

Sometimes if I’m horny after the match and a few beers I’ll swing by on the way back too. One lad who I meet turned out to be really into drinking piss. It wasn’t really my thing but one time when I swung by after the match and a few beers I sat down and he took care of my cock with skill like he always does. I was sat enjoying the post orgasm chill has he gently suckled on my softening cock, getting every drop of my load when he pulled off and asked “can I drink your piss Sir?”. My bladder was pretty full and I would have had to use his toilet before I left anyway so I just said “sure”. He put my soft cock back in his mouth and just held it there, still and unmoving. Took me a minute but I finally let my flow go and he eagerly swallowed every drop without ever taking his lips from around my cock. It was surprisingly hot and it’s now definitely something I enjoy after shooting my load. Total power trip to sit back and have another man worship my cock and swallow my load then gratefully swallow my piss.

A talented cocksucker who values discretion as much as me is an excellent thing. I feel sorry for those hung horny lads who’ve not discovered this yet. More eager mouths and throats for me though "

This is superb! Where is this guy! Hot as fuck bro

» Add a new message to this topic