FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ticket given to bull

Ticket given to bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igDickSub OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Liverpool

It was a regular Saturday night, cuffed to a chair by 6pm with jenny sat on my knee rubbing it in my face that grant was on his way over, wrapping her hands around my throat and reminding me of the consequences if I'm not well behaved. She had a smirk on her face that made me know she was upto something as she told me there was a twist tonight. In he rocks with his tackle hanging out reminding me who she belonged to as she dropped straight to her knees.

I watched him pick her up and put her in positions that would make your eyes water. After a couple of hours they were relaxing in bed all over each other when she dropped a bombshell. As she was playing with his manhood she looked me dead in the eye and asked if I wanted to be unlocked, to which of course I said yes.

Over she toddles and unlocks my cage telling me as she does that if I dare cum then she's giving my ticket for Liverpool vs man United for tomorrow game to grant.

I watched them all night at it like rabbits straining myself not to cum. He started getting dressed and I was happy I was in the clear only to be shocked as she was kissing him goodbye telling him to sit on the end of the bed for a minute as she has a surprise. Over she trots dropping to her knees and grabbing my throbbing **** laughing "you didn't think you were getting away with it that easily did you"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mbeMan 12 weeks ago

Mansfield

Oh yes! More please

By *rish_stud94Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic