FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot chav

Hot chav

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

I see her driving around town, a loud low focus rs whistling and popping.

Shes slim, must work in an office, always in heels and skirts, long legs..

Mid morning, I'm down by the beach, parked at the far end deciding whether to surf. I heard the car first, turbo whooshing as she sped up and slowed down for speed bumps. I knew it was her, my ear is finely tuned for the sound of her car.

She pulled up next to me, odd, car park is massive and empty. I looked across as i sat on my open boot.

She looked at me, smiled, then opened her door, she was in a black mid thigh skirt and a white silk shirt, a hint of lace bra showing.

She swung her right leg out of the footwell, black high heel in the sand, i could see white lace under her black skirt. I tried to be a gentleman and not look, we held eye contact.

Her hand came down, onto her knee. Dangerous dark red nails. She ran her fingers up the thigh, sliding the skirt up, till she reached the lace. One red nail hooked the little thong to the side, exposing her smooth pussy, just a well trimmed patch of black hair above.

Still i maintained eye contact as her fingers worked her clit, then she gave the smallest of gestures with her head, beckoning me.

I was moving before my brain had even registered, on my knees by her open door, leaning down and taking her clit in my mouth, sucking and running my tongue over it.

She moaned and her head fell backwards, one of her hands squeezing a nipple.

I brought my hand up, two fingers running up the underside of her slim thigh till i reached her pussy, wet, smooth.

Two fingers in, curling upwards, pressing on her g spot as i sucked her clit.

Her breath became short, her chest flushed and she let out a gutteral moan as she came hard. Then she pushed me off her, got out of the car, turned and hitched her skirt up. Looking over her shoulder she gestured again.

I dropped my trousers, cock rock hard and springing up, her hands on the drivers seat, feet in heels spread apart, skirt hitched up, thong to the side, pussy wet.

I stepped forward and slipped my cock in. Tight, wet, amazing, she gasped as i slid home.

Then we were fucking, hard, i needed this. Slamming into her, her breath coming in gasps as she built to another climax. Just as she gripped me and came, i flooded her with cum, pump after pump after pump. My knees buckled and i slipped out of her, cum running down her toned thigh.

Then shes back in the car, engine starts with a roar and shes reversing away, spraying sand up my legs. Not a word said, both satisfied. Both still leaking cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn_1983Man 12 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *ormladMan 12 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

hope it's true

By *knick45Man 12 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ilbert4450Man 12 weeks ago