FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teasing a dirty boy

Teasing a dirty boy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im Gumby OP   Man 11 weeks ago

London

In real life, I have a decent job, but in my dirty mind I am far from respectable.

I am still that little boy, wanking away in secret over mucky mags and dirty postcards.

I love teasing and humiliating chat, tapping into my fantasy. You could be the lady next door, a young mum from thr gym, my older aunt or a work colleague. You discover my dirty little secret and the chat that results is your humiliation, threats of exposure to others, and the tease as you make me do it for you and your mates as part of the pact of secrecy.

I talk dirty, no limits, and I love the chat to be vulgar. Feel that you can channel the inner bitch? Well, say hi and help me to have a 'productive' day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

Thanks for the tease so far, this is even more fun than I expected

By *heonixrising500Man 11 weeks ago

Barnsley

I like to tease people as i cam for them

London

I love the teasing chat and naughty talk. It certainly stops life from being boring

London

"I like to tease people as i cam for them"

OK, buy don't you find that the chat is far more enlightening?

London

"In real life, I have a decent job, but in my dirty mind I am far from respectable.

I am still that little boy, wanking away in secret over mucky mags and dirty postcards.

I love teasing and humiliating chat, tapping into my fantasy. You could be the lady next door, a young mum from thr gym, my older aunt or a work colleague. You discover my dirty little secret and the chat that results is your humiliation, threats of exposure to others, and the tease as you make me do it for you and your mates as part of the pact of secrecy.

I talk dirty, no limits, and I love the chat to be vulgar. Feel that you can channel the inner bitch? Well, say hi and help me to have a 'productive' day"

Ha, thanks for the messages, you naughty people

By *iberkshireMan 10 weeks ago

twyford

Love the idea of an older lady finding out my dirty fantasies and humiliating me and threatening to expose me!

I’d love to hear from any ladies if they would be into this?

By *im Gumby OP   Man 9 weeks ago

London

The ladies are rare, but the effects are stunning

By *im Gumby OP   Man 8 weeks ago

London

A bit of humiliation with threats etc is a big turn on. I have some great scenarios based around work that really get my juices flowing

By *im Gumby OP   Man 4 weeks ago

London

"Love the idea of an older lady finding out my dirty fantasies and humiliating me and threatening to expose me!

I’d love to hear from any ladies if they would be into this?"

Older ladies jave a way to make you feel humiliated. It is a really naughty fun thing and love being teased about exposure, especially to my female Boss, lol

» Add a new message to this topic