FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sam wanted to become a Hotwife.

Sam wanted to become a Hotwife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omerset_naughty OP   Man 12 weeks ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Sam was just an ordinary woman. At 45 years of age, she was a slim, size 10 with big breasts that were still perfectly perky on her chest, and nipples that were always hard and poking through her clothes which could being ambarrassing at times. She always shaved her pussy so it was so smooth and silky to the touch and she had lovely big labia lips. Sam was married to John for 20 years. John was a truck driver and was usually away for the whole week which left Sam to look after the house and children who were now in their teens and could look after themselves which meant Sam didn't have to do the school runs in the mornings and afternoons.

Sam had always been a highly sexed woman and always been faithful in her marriage, but recently masturbating and using her range of sex toys on herself, it just didn't feel the same as having a big girthy cock fucking her. With John away so much he was always exhausted when he arrived home on a Friday night and by the time he left in the early hours of a Monday morning Sam would end up feeling alone and so frustrated. John would brush off her advances of sex saying "I'm tired babe" even with Sam making the effort to make sure her pussy was smooth and putting on the best sets of lingerie to emphasise her huge breasts and slim figure to the max. It was starting to really upset Sam and sometimes she would cry herself to sleep wishing John would just make love to her once in a while. It had now been 6 months since the last lame effort to have sex with her.

Sam was becoming so sexually frustrated and feeling ignored by John she started to wonder whether he was having extra marital sex when he was parked up during the week. She arranged to have her kids looked after by her mother for a couple of days so she could find out once and for all if her thoughts were paranoid or in fact true that he was screwing around behind her back.

John got up at 5 am to take a shower and get into his uniform before grabbing a coffee and some toast before driving off to his workplace and collecting his loaded truck. This Monday morning was different though as Sam was also up and dressed just after he left as she knew it would take a little while to get his truck sorted before he left the yard. Sam was going to follow John for the next couple of days and see if he was meeting any women on his travels and fucking them. She had to know why he was never sexual with her anymore as he was always very highly sexed until about 5 years ago.

Sam pulled up outside John's yard and waited for him to drive out. She could see him walking over to his truck and inspecting everything was secure and safe before pulling out of the yard. Sam followed him at a safe distance so not to attract to much attention to herself and eventually John came to his first dropping point which was a garden center. Sam knew it would mostly be garden centres as it was plants that John delivered.

From her car Sam could see how full or empty his trailer was and obviously this was his first drop off so it was packed to the doors with trolleys full of plants. John was greeted by a young woman around 20-25 years old, slim and very long blonde hair. Sam could see she was very attractive and she had very pert breasts and a sexy push up bra under her t-shirt and she was also wearing very tight Lycra leggings that showed her very long sexy legs off beautifully.

John and this girl unloaded 6 trolleys from his trailer before locking the doors securely and then it happened, they embrassed together, not in a goodbye way or greeting way but a prolonged one that just took too long in Sam's opinion. John then kissed her on her succulent lips deeply and Sam started to have angry feelings, but yet she also found she was getting turned on by John kissing this beautiful woman and stirrings in her clit and pussy produced some of her juices to flow into her thong knickers.

Sam watched as this young girl took John by the hand and walked him to a secluded area of the car park, or so they thought.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *xx_leatherMan 12 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Yes please would love to hear more.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 12 weeks ago

halstead

Good start, can’t wait to find out how this pans out

By *iscoman7771000Man 12 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Oh this is gonna be good!

By *kpiercedCouple 12 weeks ago

walsall

By *orgotten22Woman 12 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Thank you for you lovely comments I will post next installment this morning.

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Chapter 2. John's secret.

Sam could still see them from her car and she now could see John grabbing this girl by her throat kissing her so passionately before forcing her down onto her knees. Sam then sees John unzip his pants and out springs his already super hard cock which Sam had always loved the size of as it was a good 8 to 9 inches long and very girthy with it. Up until this point Sam had thought she was the only person that got to see her husband's huge cock, but now here was this young super hot girl kneeling in front of her husband her mouth open wide ready for his cock.

John grabbed hold of her hair hard and forced his hard girthy cock into this girls mouth to the astonishment of Sam. John was never forceful with her ever, he was always a respectful and gentle lover, or so she thought up to this point in their marriage. John was going to town in this girls mouth ramming his cock all the way down her throat until his balls were slapping against her chin and making sure he held it in her throat after fucking her mouth for as long as possible making her dribble saliva down her chin and into her tits and causing her to gag and cough. As he withdrew his cock he would be coating her face in tons of her own saliva. Sam could tell this girl was loving her husband's cock so much as she had one hand down her leggings playing with her pussy and Sam guessed she must of been extremely wet by now as Sam usually was with John.

After about 5 minutes of this vigorous and mouth watering facefucking, John pulled out his cock and shot his huge load of cum all over her face and hair drenching her in the hot creamy goo. Sam knew John was a very big cummer and produced good cumloads. Something had started to surprise Sam by now which shocked her, she wasn't feeling angry or even upset that John was cheating on her. Sam was now feeling super horny and was actually relishing in watching her husband fucking this girls mouth and with such gusto and passion. Inadvertantly Sam suddenly realised she now had 2 fingers stuffed knuckle deep inside her own shaven pussy and she found herself gasping in astonishment as all of a sudden she started to erupt her juices all over the steering wheel through her thong as she was having an orgasm but on a level she didn't think she had ever had before.

She watched John smear all of his cum over the girls face and made sure she tasted it off his fingers before he grabbed his wilting cock and put it back in his pants and zipped back up and kissed the girl goodbye and walked back to his truck and started the engine and went on to his next dropping point. Sam took her fingers from her pussy and found they were dripping in her juices and giggled as she took them to her lips and tasted herself. Sam was in such shock not just to find out John was cheating on her but at just how much she loved it and seeing him roughly fucking this girls face was such a turn on. She asked herself did he only ever facefuck her or have they fucked fully as well.

Seeing John screwing away from home lighted a burning fire inside her heart and pussy that was now raging. Sam needed to be fucked like John had facefucked that girl and be totally submissive to a man who knew how to take her how he wanted to. Sam drove back home already after seeing him with the fit girl as she had already found out the answers to her thoughts. Once in the door at home she made a cup of coffee and started to make a plan on how she was going to now just let go and not be so dependant on John and definitely not be faithful as obviously he couldn't be to her.

The first plan was somewhat a surprise to Sam, she had never entertained the idea of sleeping with another woman before but after seeing how hot this young girl was with John and how horny it made her, Sam knew she wanted to try something new and open up to the possibility of her being Bisexual. She grabbed her keys and drove back to the garden  center, she wanted to confront the girl and find out how long this had been going on for.

By *imetomingleMan 12 weeks ago

Chester

By *J GeminiTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *leopatra 64Couple 12 weeks ago

Poole

By *ig daddy 1969Man 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *igerman23Man 12 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *incs-coupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Boston

By *xx_leatherMan 12 weeks ago

scunthorpe

By *exymarvelMan 12 weeks ago

cardiff

By *lymouth nice guyMan 12 weeks ago

Plymouth

Mmmmm very good start..

By *litlicker77Man 12 weeks ago

Dirty old town

By *pagedMan 12 weeks ago

Doncaster

great start

By *_new_memberMan 12 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *annSummersMan 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *oppy12Man 12 weeks ago

Swindon

By *j47Man 12 weeks ago

limerick

By *1sexypairCouple 12 weeks ago

Retford

By *hynot3Man 12 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *om5699Man 12 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Great start. More please.

By *rgar27Man 12 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

halstead

By *D123Man 12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great start!

By *ussyeater692Man 12 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant so far, please carry on

By *cubasexMan 12 weeks ago

dudley

By *reenworld55Man 12 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 12 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *ave008tMan 12 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *att damonMan 12 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

By *olflordMan 12 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ccasional75Man 12 weeks ago

dudley

By *rgasm4u69Man 12 weeks ago

Warrington

Please carry on

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

chapter 3. Confronting Melanie.

Sam was very nervous, angry and also extremely horny all at the same time. She had to take in a few deep breathes before getting out of her car and starting to walk over to the garden center entrance. Before she could get there the girl John had facefucked suddenly appeared. Sam thought to herself "the brazen slut". This was her moment to tell this girl she is a slut and marriage wrecker and tell her she saw everything she did with her husband this morning.

The girl introduced herself to Sam

" Hello I'm Melanie, how may I help you today?"

Sam said to Melanie

" Hi you don't know me but you definitely know my cheating husband John don't you? I followed him this morning here and saw you pleasuring his cock. What have you got to say for yourself missy?"

Stunned Melanie ushered Sam over to the secluded spot in the car park where hopefully they wouldn't be heard so easily. Melanie told Sam

"Ohhh God no this is so embarrassing I'm so so sorry I can't resist John he's a very handsome dominate guy, he has this way of making me melt when I see him. I know he is married and it's wrong of me but I get so horny knowing he's due to do a delivery"

Sam asks

"So slut how long has this affair been going on for hey? Have you only ever facefucked him of or has he dipped his big cock in you too?"

Melanie goes bright red with embarrassment hoping no-one can her Sam sounding off to her then sheepishly replies

"I've seen John only on deliveries for about a year now. I hadn't long started working here and I fell for his charm straight away. He has only ever fingerfucked my pussy and ass as well as facefucked me, I've never got his cock inside of me"

Sam looks at Melanie with an angry look and before she knew it she had said

"Well its obvious your a total slut and want to sleep with married guys, so I think you should show me just how good your mouth is and lick out my pussy don't you"

Sam without warning grabs Melanie and surprising herself in the process pushes her to the floor.

I will write some more tonight if anyone's got reallllly horny from this story.

By *ormladMan 12 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *wirlyfunCouple 12 weeks ago

Alton

[Removed by poster at 16/07/24 12:12:50]

By *wirlyfunCouple 12 weeks ago

Alton

By *ral loving manMan 12 weeks ago

Tidworth

Awesome, more pls

By *ippy69Man 12 weeks ago

Leicester

I'm loving this...who knew garden centres were so exciting!

By *uckjayMan 12 weeks ago

ripon

Great read so far and looking forward to more

Bognor Regis

By *hoenix_1Man 12 weeks ago

richmond

halstead

By *ed-devilsCouple 12 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *pforfun1899Man 12 weeks ago

harlow

By *ansexual guyMan 12 weeks ago

morecambe

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan 12 weeks ago

sunbury

This is going to be good...

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

red devils I'm glad your liking.my story lovely profile guys x

Swindon

Brilliant story !

Can’t wait for next instalment

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Doncaster

Oooh can’t wait for some more x

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS 12 weeks ago

woodford h

WOW

By *orthampton jamesMan 12 weeks ago

Northampton

By *arfield131Man 12 weeks ago

midlands

;)

Warrington

I wish my trips to garden centres were this good

By *ccasional75Man 12 weeks ago

dudley

cardiff

Tewkesbury

By *aidbackcpleCouple 12 weeks ago

nr stockton

great story. More please xx

Glasgow

By *edagainMan 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story

By *raigs3386Man 12 weeks ago

G

Northumberland

Wicked, Go Girl, Go ,

Xx

Poole

Bognor Regis

"red devils I'm glad your liking.my story lovely profile guys x"
agree great profile great story op

Bishops Waltham

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Chapter 4. Making Sam scream.

After Sam had pushed her into the gravel floor she grabbed her by her ponytail and with her free hand lifted her skirt and forced Melanie's face into her pussy mound telling her

"Lick my fucking pussy you filthy slut"

Melanie started licking Sam's pussy with her nose pressed tightly against clit making it hard for her to catch her breathe. after a few minutes of Melanie licking her clout and all along her pussy lips Sam said

"mmmmmmm that feels good slut, but you can do so much better than this I saw how you took my husband's big girth cock fully down your throat earlier, so lick me harder you horny slut"

With that Melanie started really flicking Sam's clit and drive her tongue as deep into her now soaking wet pussy lapping up all the flowing juices Sam was giving her. Melanie got one of her hands and just thought to herself you want it rough then take this. Melanie literally rammed 2 fingers in as deep as they would go into Sam's upset and started fucking her with them curling them up in every outward motion hitting Sam's G-spot every time which almost instantly started making Sam have that rush in her past that she knew was the start of a huge orgasm.

Now if John had been there watching them both he would of warned Melanie if just how much of a gusher Sam was. But he wasn't there and Sam definitely wasn't going to warn her. After a few not minutes of being on the edge of this brewing orgasm Sam said

"Ohhhh my fucking goooood don't you fucking stop you filthy slut that feels so damn good  your going to make me cum soon. Ohhhhhhh fuck right there don't move your position I'm cuuuuuummmminggggg ohhhhhhh fuuuccccckkkkkk"

As Sam started to cum really hard from Melanie's fingerfucking and clit licking Sam let out a really loud Moan and erupting the most powerful her of squirting juices right over Melanie's gorgeous face soaking her and her tits making her uniform cling to her body and showing Sam what a sexy push up bra she had on underneath her T-shirt. Sam released her from her clout and held her inch from her past and with her free hand started to vigorously rub over her clit producing even more juices which soaked her own thighs and covered Melanie even more.

As Sam's orgasm subsided she let Melanie stand up and kissed full on the lips tasting her own juices off her Sam said

"Wow that was amazing Melanie your a quick learner. Thank you I needed that"

Sam took her camera out and took a photo of Melanie looking totally drenched in her juices. She then send it to John without saying a word .

Glasgow

Wrexham

Absolutely fantastic story, looking forward to the next chapter

By *rcadian110Couple 12 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *ongbowmanMan 12 weeks ago

Grantham

Rayleigh

Very good. Please post more when you can.

By *elbyfuntimesMan 12 weeks ago

Selby

[Removed by poster at 16/07/24 23:47:53]

????

By *hyone40TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Nearby

Hot x

G

By *D123Man 12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *.A.W 72Man 12 weeks ago

St austell

Outstanding

By *ememberTheNameMan 12 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ed-devilsCouple 12 weeks ago

Hitchin

Swindon

Brilliant

By *ilbert4450Man 12 weeks ago

paisley

By *ottopcock9Man 12 weeks ago

Cumnock

Plymouth

More please

Middlesbrough

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Chapter 5. Sam spots Doggers.

Sam turned and left without saying a word to Melanie standing in the car park soaked in sweet pussy juices wondering how she is going to get through to the toilets without being seen. Sam didn't care about that and just got in her car and started to drive back home still dead horny and played with her hard swollen clit while she drove. She decided to park up in a woodland car park so she could enjoy the days sunshine and go for a walk and think about what actually just happened back at the garden centre.

The car park was fairly busy with young families at one end of it and a few dog walkers and single guys at the other end walking up and down round the cars and into the woods entrance. Sam wasn't a nieve girl she had read about dogging and seen some porn on it but had never seen or witnessed it in person. Sam Decides to take the long route and heads into the woods just up from where it was obviously the dogging area and walks around the path quietly until she hears a noise. It must of been a loud noise as it was distant and rebounding off all the trees.

Sam's pussy is really starting to twitch the more she walks as the noise is getting louder and is that of an unmistakable sound of a woman screaming in pleasure not in pain. She stops when it sounds like it very close and looks around but she can't see anybody so she goes off the track deep into the trees in the direction where she thinks the sounds are coming from. The sounds are getting very loud and the sound of this woman obviously being totally fucked hard penetrates her ears with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and she must be dripping wet she thought to herself as the sqelching noise could be heard.

As Sam looked deeper through the trees there they were, a big titted woman more of a BBW around a size 16 being totally fucked hard bent over a fallen tree trunk. They weren't the only people there though Sam noticed, there was a queue of guys standing behind the guys fucking her wanking their cocks at the scene and obviously waiting their turns to fuck and fill up this girl.  Sam was now so horny and as she felt her pussy and clit she felt soaking wet and dipped 2 fingers deep inside herself while watching this scene of debauchery. She let out a moan that must have been abit louder than she had wanted it to be as a few of the guys in the queue looked over towards Sam who was deep into her fingerfucking herself to another huge orgasm of the day.

One of the guys walks over, his hard engorged cock swaying about all over the place and says to Sam

"Well well well what do we have here then, that pussy looks nice and wet I think you should join us over here and services all of us with this slut. Come on"

With those words he didn't wait for an answer he took her hand and walked her over to the queue of guys wanking their hard cocks.

By *cott60Man 12 weeks ago

Perth

By *anky677Man 12 weeks ago

Near-by

By *hat and funMan 12 weeks ago

fareham

Loving it x

Warrington

By *cubasexMan 12 weeks ago

dudley

G

Wrexham

Awesome

By *overt711CoolMan 12 weeks ago

Leicestershire

halstead

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Thank you everyone for all the great comments so glad it's being loved. Any couples or fems have a scenario I can write for you please PM me guys. xx

By *umpstyleMan 12 weeks ago

North

By *nowman40040123Man 12 weeks ago

dovers

Love this hope there is more

Swindon

Oh so good!

By *hoenix_1Man 12 weeks ago

richmond

By *rodigalMan 12 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *ustysailorMan 12 weeks ago

lowestoft

I'm so horny my cock is rock hard reading this

Rayleigh

Lovely jubbly. Post more when you can.

By *ornysouthwalesMan 12 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Bognor Regis

Middlesbrough

Bishops Waltham

By *ton_maleMan 12 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *oyntzMan 12 weeks ago

all over Ireland

paisley

By *aul002Man 12 weeks ago

chelt

By *1sexypairCouple 12 weeks ago

Retford

By *op2Couple 12 weeks ago

North west

By *bthreeCouple 12 weeks ago

Yeovil

Northumberland

Very hot so horny ??

Glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 12 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *oee25Man 12 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Wrexham

This story is so hot, I can't wait for more

Doncaster

Great story hope it carrys on

By *assagefunMan 12 weeks ago

rothwell

Amazing

By *luttycouple30Couple 12 weeks ago

durhan

By *orthwalesman40Man 12 weeks ago

Rhyl

Damn good

By *ensualgent38Man 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

Wonderful stuff

Tewkesbury

paisley

By *untooMan 12 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous

By *hor66Man 12 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Great

By *un24.7Man 12 weeks ago

South Devon

Plymouth

More please..

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Chapter 6. Becoming a Slut.

Sam was told to kneel down next to the other woman bending over the fallen tree. The guy who walks her over was first to touch Sam and just without warning just ripped off her right shirt revealing her big tits squeezed into a lacy red bra he grabbed and mailed her tits through the material and he could already tell she was horny as her nipples were hard already.

He held onto her and swiftly and with one hand unclipped her bra and took it off making her big tits swing free. Sam was abit nervous but her horniness that was now building seeing all these guys lining up wanking their hard cocks of all different sizes and girths had Sam's plump shaven pussy so wet and she just had to dip her hand into her thong knickers and start rubbing her very hard clit and over her pussy lips.

Next to Sam the other woman was starting to scream loudly and as Sam turned to look over to her she saw she was being banged hard by 2 huge cocks. She was straddled over 1 cock and being fucked up her tight ass from behind by 2 black men who's cocks must of been at least 9 to 10 inches long, only half of the cock was  in her pussy and she was taking at least 3/4 of the other guy ramming deep into her puckered asshole. She was screaming in pleasure so much and bouncy hard up and down on those hard cocks fucking her holes then as she was starting to cum she raised herself up from them and the most beautiful thing Sam had ever seen happened, this woman squirted and gushed everywhere like in the porn movies it was so powerful and soaked the cock and stomach of the black guy under her. She went down and licked it of his belly and sucked his huge cock to taste herself as well.

Just then Sam's head was forced back to the front to face the guy mauling her tits, Sam still fingering her pussy, he held her head in place with one hand grabbing her hair and the other hand around her throat making Sam open her mouth enough to let him start shoving his hard cock into her mouth and inch by hard inch he pushed further and into her throat all the way down until his balls were resting on her chin and her nose was pressing into his pelvis. He held it there her mouth and throat rammed full of his cock and Sam started to wriggle as she was starting to gag on it. He released his cock enough out of her throat to let Sam catch her breathe and in doing so Sam brought up lots of saliva dripping out of her mouth and down her chin and some dropped down onto her big tits making them glisten.

He pushed all the way back into her throat and held it there for a second time as long as he could without making Sam pass out cold then slowly released his cock from her mouth with a thick string of saliva connecting them together. He grabbed his cock and wiped the drooling saliva all over Sam's gasping face paying particular attention to her eyes covering them in so much slimy saliva it made her mascara that wasn't waterproof totally run down her cheeks making her look like a total slut.

After about 30 mins of this he knew he was about to shoot his thick white cum and wanked fast next to her face and when he was close he shouted

"I'm go in to cum. keep your eyes open slut"

Sam was feverously fucking her pussy now with 3 fingers buried knuckle deep up her pussy and lots of her juices were flooding out down her sexy thighs and onto the woodland floor. All of a sudden he groaned with gusto as he grabbed her hair so tightly and started to shoot his cum all over her face, the first shot hit her forcefully up her nose and resting on her right eye, the next big shot went up her forehead and into her hair. He released her head and carried on cumming covering her mouth and tits with more cum making Sam look like a real cumslut.

Next part to this dogging orgy will be later hope this part has got you really hard guys and soaking wet ladies. love hearing your comments too.

By *oee25Man 12 weeks ago

Huddersfield

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

more to cum later

halstead

By *ornysouthwalesMan 12 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Swindon

Brilliant

Wrexham

Fantastic story, got me very horny

By *j47Man 12 weeks ago

limerick

By *edagainMan 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Well written and keep going sam x

Northumberland

By *umpstyleMan 12 weeks ago

North

Doncaster

Very hard and horny .Sam a proper slut

Rayleigh

Very enjoyable

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Doncaster

Good girl x

By *ormladMan 12 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Perth

Great

cardiff

G

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Chapter 7. Fucking 10 guys.

Sam was feeling alive from this experience and wondered why she hadn't done this years ago. She had been married to John for 7 years and had always been faithful to a fault but after this experience she just knew her sex life was going to be all different and much more filthy. She had always had dreams and fantasies that she never thought would come to pass but one fantasy was that she wanted a gangbang with 3 or 4 guys, and now here she was kneeling in front of one guy who had just facefucked her and shot hot sticky cum all over her face and was with another woman getting royally fucked hard next to her and at least 10 other men queuing up to take part in fucking them both now.

Sam was always a woman that believed in safe sex as she didn't want kids so she religiously took her contraceptive pill and usually got John to wear a condom. Here Sam was now being a total slut and wanting to be a cumslut and let all these guys fuck.her wet pussy and full her up with their love juice.

Sam lay down on the leafy and dirty woodland floor spreading her legs wide open and pulled her soaking wet knickers to the side and start flicking her own clit and pushing 2 fingers deep into her pussy and felt just how wet she had been made by seeing the guys wanking over her and the woman next to her. After the guy fucking the girl next to her had unloaded his cum over her belly and pussy lips she leaned over to Sam and whispered in Sam's ear

"Hello I'm Vicky, I'm so glad your here to enjoy these hard cocks with me"

Vicky then kissed Sam passionately on her lips forcing her tongue into her mouth to meet Sam's. Vicky motioned for 2 more guys to come forward and start playing with them as Vicky took Sam's fingers out of her pussy dripping in her juices and sucked hard on them moaning at the sweet taste that hit her tastebuds. Vicky said,

"Mmmmmmmm guys this girls cunt tastes so look good she is so sweet tasting"

Vicky joined Sam laying on her back next to her and interlocking their legs together spread wide open and the 2 guys were all over them in an instant. They were told to get down and start to lick them out. Sam was in her element now as her guys tongue started to quickly flick and lick all the way up from her tight asshole to her super sensitive clit. Sam said,

"Ok we need two more big cocks her right now to suck on at the same time."

Sam pointed to 2 guys that had the biggest cocks and told the one with the widest girth to feed it into her mouth. Vicky instantly started having an orgasm when Sam said this and knew Sam was the type of woman she would be doing this with again. Both girls were now being sucked, licked, fingered and gagged on by these 4 guys and they were changing positions and making sure they had a piece of each girl before they started to fuck them.

Sam didn't even think about any protection as her mind was going into overdrive with how horny she was right now and just took a guys cock fully into her and told him to fuck her hard. He was fucking her pussy hard and deep but Sam wasn't satisfied yet she moaned out

"Fuck me harder, deeper and faster I need your cock to ruin my married pussy. You get round here and take my virginal ass I've never even fucked in there before but I need both your cocks right now. Fucking me use me as your toy and cumslut"

This went on for at least a couple of hours all the guys wanking, licking, fingering and fucking Vicky and Sam unloading all there nasty seed either on them or in their pussy or asses. By the time guys had stopped turning up and using them as their play things both girls had taken 10 cocks each and they cuddled each other drenched in sweat from themselves and the men dripping their sweat, and cum soaked and loads dripping out of their ruined and sore holes.

Vicky said

"We need to do this again give me your no. and we can meet up next week for a drink"

With that they got dressed and made sure they were as presentable as possible and walked holding hands back to the car park and kissed each other before going their separate ways.

Perth

Wrexham

Wow!! Absolutely amazing story, I hope there's more

By *D123Man 12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story!

Rayleigh

Lovely, arousing story. Look forward to reading further stories.

By *ii12vwMan 12 weeks ago

Haverhill

G

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

Poole

Bognor Regis

By *over not a fighter69Man 12 weeks ago

greenock

By *ottopcock9Man 12 weeks ago

Cumnock

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

another excited chapter coming tomorrow maybe even 2 chapters

Wrexham

Can't wait

By *kpiercedCouple 12 weeks ago

walsall

Plymouth

Fantastic