FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Family reunion

Family reunion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornishBear OP   Man 12 weeks ago

North Cornwall

Now, I cannot tell you whether the following story is true or not, I will let you make your own mind up about that.

I have a relatively large family, one side I have 3 uncles, 1 aunt and 8 cousins, the other side 3 aunts and 5 cousins.

One of my aunts had married twice, and her youngest daughter, lets call her P, never really felt like family. She wasn't really around us when we were growing up; they moved to Devon just as she was born, and rarely contacted us or met up, it was only after a death in the family we actually met for the first time in, well since she could remember.

The first time we met, she was very shy and reserved. She was a large girl but had a pretty face.

She came bounding up saying "you must be my cousin Simon" we hugged and chatted, and it turned out we had a lot of similar interests.

She then caught a glimpse of one of my tattoo's and so we sat and talked about that. She told me she wanted to get a sternum piece, however wanted to lose weight before that. I could see she was getting upset and asked why.

"Well mum is always out with work or the horses, and I never see my dad, so neither of them take an interest or help me lose weight. I know my diet is crap but that's because mum just goes shopping and buys crap!"

We discussed how she could potentially change things, and before long her mum was saying they needed to go because of the long journey home.

We said goodbye and off they went.

A few days later she messaged me saying she had spoken to her mum and the plan was she would write the shopping list and her mum would then buy it.

She kept in contact and kept updating me, her progress was great. She kept losing weight, although she naturally had wide hips and it was also clear she had a big ass, and a big chest too.

Months went by and one evening messenger popped up with the words "guess what?" I replied asking what it was that had happened.

"I got it done" she said "I finally got my sternum tattoo. I'm so happy" she gloated.

"Ah that's awesome" I replied, "Can I see it?"

"I need to go shower, but I will think about it" she replied, and offline she went.

She didn't come back online that night, and after the next night I forgot about it. However, a week later she popped up online and said "you can see it now, its healed, but I'm just going to have a shower as I have been for a run".

I didn't think anything of it however about half an hour after she disappeared, she popped back up again, and this time was sending a webchat invite, I accepted, and within seconds she was on my screen "hey you!" she beamed, she was sat in her room, in a t-shirt and a towel, her mucky blonde hair clearly towel-dried and just left down past her shoulders.

"Wow P!" I exclaimed, "you look amazing!" the help and advice I had given her regarding getting fit had clearly worked.

"Yeah, I am so much happier now" she said through a big smile.

"Right, you wanna see my tattoo?" she asked "yeah sure" she started to lift the middle of her t-shirt up between her tits, the material wrapping around each one tightly. Her tattoo glistened, the fresh dark black ink contrasting against her light skin. I then noticed her shirt sticking to her tits in certain areas, and without thinking I blurted out "are you pierced?!"

The t-shirt got pulled down quickly and I got a "SIMON! You are supposed to be looking at my tattoo"

"Sorry" I apologised, "I mean, they're not exactly small, are they?", they weren't they were easily an F cup.

"Did they hurt?" I asked.

"What, my sternum?" she replied now clearly confused.

"no, your nips"

"Simon!" she snapped "I'm your cousin" she reminded me. She had a valid point "only my half cousin" I joked.

"Oh thanks" she laughed, "but anyway, we are semi-related and that's that" the conversation moved on and she went offline to get dressed.

We continued to talk every now and then, however about 2-3 years later I decided I wanted to move, so I moved south, and wasn't actually far from P.

About 6 months after I had made the move P contacted me saying "I am having a birthday party, you need to come, loads of friends will be there and you might be able to hook up with one" - she knew I was single, and where I live, the closest city is half hour drive, it's mostly farmers.

We chatted and she sent me the details.

Unfortunately, the day of the beach party came and the weather was not good. It was rainy and overcast.

I got a message from P saying "change of plans, Hot Tub party at mine".

I arrived at her house, overnight bag in hand and a bottle of rum in the other. I knocked on the door.

The door opened, and there stood P, all 5ft 6 of her, her brownish-blonde hair tied up in a ponytail with a party crown on it. She was in a grey t-shirt and bikini bottoms.

"HEY YOU!" she squealed, she grabbed me and hugged me "you need to come meet my friends" she said "I think you might like my friend Annie" she whispered as she grabbed my bag off me and put it by the stairs.

She turned and ushered me to the kitchen; her big round ass was clearly spilling out of the black bikini bottoms.

"Put your drinks down there" she told me "Grab a drink" she said pointing to a partially empty tray, "and let’s go introduce you to everyone".

The night went on and slowly her friends disappeared, her friend Annie being one of the last.

P had just been to let her out, and came back from the kitchen with 2 more drinks for us "I think she likes you" she said, as she came down the steps her tits jiggled, trying to escape the bikini top that was clearly too small for her.

She slid back in the tub and handed me a drink.

"she's alright, we will see though" I replied.

We continued to chat about rubbish and then P decided another drink was required, she turned to get out and let out a small scream!

"What’s up?" I asked her.

"Ah, I just caught my piercing" she said through a laugh.

"Did they hurt?" I asked her.

"Urm, not rally" she replied.

I took a chance and blurted out "Can I see them?"

"SIMON!" she snapped

"What?" I said with a grin

"We're cousins"

"Half cousins, and even at that, so what? I mean, it's only showing me your piercings!"

She was clearly thinking this over now.

"Fine" she said with a sigh "but just quickly ok".

She moved towards me and all of a sudden, I felt a twitch down below!

She moved closer still and reached for her bikini, she pulled the tight black material up and out fell her two big round perfect breasts, both piercings glistening. They just sat there, so perfectly, and without thinking my hands came from out the water and grabbed each one, they were big and full and...

"Simon!" she yelled and moved back, her hands now covering her boobs.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't mean to, I just..." she clearly knew I was telling the truth.

"No touching" she instructed me, as she removed her hands and slid closer back towards me.

I couldn't help it and "they're huge!" I exclaimed.

"Oi!" she said, clearly going shy, "you said you wanted to see the piercings, and you have ok"

"Yeah, that's fair enough"

"Right, it’s getting late and we need more drinks so, let’s go inside".

Realising I was still at full mast I gave her the old "you go on ahead, I might need a few minutes"

She spun around, still holding her boobs so I couldn't see, she slid lower into the water so they were out of sight.

"Really?" she looked at me, "we're cousins, we are related......sort of"

"I know" I replied "but you're still an attractive young woman, and those are, well.....yeah" I managed to get out.

I looked at her, she moved forward, "ok" she said "you've seen mine; I want to see yours now" she told me and I felt a tug at my boardshorts.

"Yeah, fair enough I suppose" and with that I lifted my ass, she pulled the shorts down my legs and I felt a hand wrap around my still hard cock.

"FUCK!" she exclaimed as her eyes widened with confusion and intrigue, "fuck off, REALLY? Stand up!" she demanded.

I did as I was told, her mouth dropped with shock and surprise as my cock throbed right before her eyes.

"Jesus Christ! How are you single?" she asked, again grabbing it with a hand and moving it around to inspect it from all angles - now, to give you some context, I have a decent sized cock, I have been told that a lot. It’s in the region of 8 inches in length, but it’s the girth that surprises and delights women, because it had a circumference of 5 inches!

Anyway, back to the hot tub.

"Well!" she gasped "I really was not expecting this.

I went to sit down.

"Erm, what are you doing?" she asked

"I was going to sit down" I replied

"Oh no, no, no, I'm not done yet!" and she continued inspecting it, looking at it until I felt her lips wrap around the tip.

"P! What are you..." her hand reached for my mouth to silence me.

"uh-uh" she sort of said with a mouthful of cock, she moved away, "shut up, just shut up" and with that she inhaled my cock, and pushed it as far to the back of her throat as possible.

Determined to take every inch of me, she started licking the sides of my shaft, and spitting on it so it slid down her throat easier but still she couldn't quite get that last inch. She was determined though, "urgh fuck" she said trying to take in some air "you're fuckin huge" she said with a beaming smile before going back to it and finally getting it all down her throat. Clearly happy by her triumph, she treated me to it a few times more.

She looked up at me and grinned, so pleased with her achievement.

I grabbed her hips and stood her up pushing her to the corner of the hot tub, I sat her down on the corner, opened her legs and pulled at the ties either side of her black bikini bottoms, she sat up and they fell into the tub. I moved my face closer, and kissed her pussy, I heard her let out a little moan, so I pushed my tongue up inside her, she tasted so sweet, I felt a hand on the back of my head pulling me in closer as my tongue danced over her clit, her moans got louder, they were no longer a whimper, and they were getting more frequent too.

Suddenly, she pushed me away and slid back into the hot tub and pushed me back onto the seat and straddled me letting out a long loud moan as she inserted my big fat hard cock into her tight little pussy.

"oooh shit" she said "we shouldn't be doing this"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked

"Shut up and fuck me” she instructed.

I grabbed her tits and started kissing and sucking on those piercings as she started to ride me and find a rhythm that satisfied her needs.

Every couple of moments I would hear her tell herself “Shouldn’t be doing this, it’s so wrong, oh fuck!” and as I did, I would start to thrust into her deeper and harder, her moans getting louder and drowning out her confessions.

She pulled me in closer as her breathing started to get shorter and faster, I felt her pussy tighten around my hard cock, and she let out a loud moan, and fell onto me.

“Erm, excuse me” I said, she looked up at me, her eyes clearly unable to focus “oh I’m not done yet” I proclaimed. I slid myself out of her, turned her around and slid myself back into her tight hole, she let out a loud moan of delight as I forced every inch of me inside her. “urrrrgh fuck me” she moaned through gritted teeth, her hand went under the water and started playing with her clit as I started to pound her. I could really go deep now; however, the water was stopping me from giving her my best.

“nope” I said, and I pulled myself from her.

“What?” she panicked, clearly, she thought we had finished sinning.

“Inside now” I instructed.

She smiled and didn’t need telling twice, she leapt out the hot tub, grabbed some towels from the pile and disappeared through the sliding doors.

I grabbed my shorts and her bikini and chucked them by the door as I clambered out, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around me and entered the house.

Wet footprints let me upstairs, and as I entered the bedroom, I could see she had laid towels on the bed. She was lay on her back looking at the door, waiting for me.

I dropped the towel to reveal my hard cock “mmm” she said through a big grin, rolled over onto her front and raised her ass, ready for me.

I climbed on the bed behind her, positioning myself so I could once again enter that tight pussy of hers with ease.

Her hand reached back as a help ready to guide my in. I pushed the tip of it against he pussy and she moan, the moan got louder as I slowly pushed myself into her; she now had my fully in, and this was the first time she really felt it, that was clear by the big inhale followed by the “OH MY FUCK!” P let out.

She grabbed a pillow and let out an almighty moan into it before pushing back against me!

I grabbed her hips and started to thrust, her muffled moans getting louder and louder. I grabbed her wet ponytail and pulled her head up by it, “mmmmm” she responded, I could see her smile in the edge of her mirror. I started to fuck her harder, ensuring every inch of me came out and then slammed into her with every thrust, I started to get faster, and very soon P returned her head to the pillow where her moans got louder, her pussy tightened around me again and this time it was clear she had climaxed, her warm cum dribbled out of her pussy.

I couldn’t resist, I pulled myself from her, rolled her onto her back and returned my tongue to her pussy, this time the taste was different, almost a sweet sourness to it.

“I need to make you cum” she told me, and pulled me up from what I was doing.

She pulled me onto her, and directed the tip of my cock back into her. This time she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tightly, she let out a whimper, and within a minute or two I felt her cum dribbling down the shaft of my cock – if that wasn’t clear enough, the fact she bit my shoulder was a dead giveaway.

I continued to fuck P, and her moans and tightened pussy started to get me close to the end, I knew I was close to cumming.

“Where do you want me to cum?” I asked P

“Tits and face, tits and face” she said between sharp breathes.

“Ok” I said, I pulled myself out of her, she jumped off the bed and to get knees, she sat up and grabbed her tits, the reason we were now naked and I was about to cover her in my semen!

“Cum for….” before she could finish her sentence, the first shot landed on her face, she smiled as I continued to decorate her huge round boobs and her face. It was quite a big load, and she acknowledged that when she said “been a while?” and laughed.

“Yeah, it has to be fair” I replied.

I finally finish and let out an emotional “urrrrrgh” with a sigh, I felt that familiar feeling of her lips wrapping around my cock again.

I opened my eyes and look down to see her smiling.

“Shit!” she says “we really shouldn’t have done that cuz” again, she smiled. She took my cock out of her mouth again and said “but I’m glad we did” before getting up and disappearing to the shower.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 12 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ave008tMan 12 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *eterpervisMan 12 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *shford Guy71Man 12 weeks ago

sunbury

Nice

By *eandher4and9Couple 12 weeks ago

leeds

By *orkiepud_69Couple 12 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *eebubbles76Man 12 weeks ago

Halifax

By *mfao88Man 12 weeks ago

north yorkshire

I hope there is more to come x

By *rive 101Man 12 weeks ago

uxbridge

Love that

By *orgotten22Woman 12 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *igerman23Man 12 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *aughtywifeyWoman 12 weeks ago

close

By *ogan WillowCouple 12 weeks ago

Leeds

By *j and c 2Couple 12 weeks ago

mullingar

By *exymarvelMan 12 weeks ago

cardiff

Wheres all the friends to while this debauchery is ensuing.

By *uckchowmeinCouple 12 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *oppy12Man 12 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ilbert4450Man 12 weeks ago

paisley

By *ohn_1983Man 12 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *ormladMan 12 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *cubasexMan 12 weeks ago

dudley

Do hope there is more and her friend gets some aswell maybe a threesome would be good

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan 12 weeks ago

sunbury

Super hot!

By *rgar27Man 12 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *edi74Man 12 weeks ago

leicester

By *rash26775Man 12 weeks ago