FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Countryside stranger

Countryside stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

We got home after a long flight, and I was having a very unsettled night, what with it being warm as well.

I was wide awake at 5am and could see through the blinds it was going to be a beautiful sunny morning.

I decided to get up, and go out a walk to try and use up some energy in the fresh air.

I like to walk the back roads up behind town in the countryside where is quiet, and can be put on those roads for miles and hardly see a soul.

It was a gorgeous morning and after 20mins I was deep in the countryside and surprisingly I had been passed by 2 cars, a cyclist and a tractor, at this ungodly hour!

A white VW Golf was coming up behind me and as I stepped off the road, the driver and I exchanged a thumbs up and a ‘thank you’ smile.

As I wandered on, after another mile or so I noticed the white Golf parked in a lay-by next to the old orchard walls. Didn’t think anything of it as I walked nearer to pass it by- I was half expecting to see the driver on the phone as he sat in the lay-by.

However, as I passed the car I saw it was empty and just over the top of the car I could see the driver standing next to the orchard wall taking a piss………. Or so I thought!!!!!!!

Mr Golf suddenly turned around,( faking his surprise to my presence LOL ), and the sight that greeted me was mesmerising!!!!

He was standing there with the most gorgeous, big, hard cock in his fist, with at least another 3inches exposed, shorts half down and the cheekiest of grins on his face.

Now I don’t generally fancy men but this was difficult not to be caught by this guys charisma. He was one of those stud types, gym fit, tanned, trimmed beard and cropped hair….. he was so fucking handsome!!!

The look on my face as he turned to face me fully exposed, and the words that left my lips obviously let him know I was astounded by this vision….”Holy Fuck, WOW”, I said.

He responded with a smile and asked me if I liked….????

I couldn’t speak but found myself moving towards him in a trance, staring at that big hard cock. As I got to him, he let it go and there it stood, still straight out for his body like an iron rod.

I couldn’t help myself as I moved my palm upturned hand to the underside of that cock, initially cupping those tight balls then pulling my palm along his shaft, feeling the hardness along the full length.

I clasped his cock and stroked it slowly as I leaned towards him to kiss him….. FFS what was I doing? I was under his spell!!!

He kissed like a pro, and pulled right into him. We were similar height and I could feel his cock up against my own and pressing my belly while my hand was still wrapped around it.

He the put his hands on my shoulders, and with a slight push, he said “it needs your mouth round it”.

I got on my knees, cock inches from my face, watching how it looked as I stroked it.

I let it go and still it stood straight out.

My god this cock was the most beautiful thing I’d seen. I kissed the head, sucking lightly then suddenly took as much I as could deep in my mouth, gagging, slurping… he held my head to try and push deeper but I couldn’t take it all.

I pulled back gasping for breath, feeling like his bitch I wanted it all… again I got my mouth round it, pumping in and out, stroking it, cupping those balls…. I was loving this cock more than anything.

For a few more minutes he fucked my mouth(I didn’t care that we were just inside a hedge, feet from the road), I worshipped that cock until he started jerking and shaking. He held my head so that he could dump his hot thick load in my mouth…!!!! Every last drop was devoured, I never let any escape my lips as I cleaned up that beautiful cock.

And with that, Mr Golf pulled up his shorts and moved to his car with the parting words, “next time, I’m fucking breeding your arse”..!!!!

TBC….

Anyone near Three Towns North Ayrshire want to help me with this fantasy? HMU, Message me and let’s make it happen- big cock needed though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usie pTV/TS 12 weeks ago

taunton

By *aitingstillMan 12 weeks ago

East of Cork

By the way, white VW Golf guy is real, I see him quite often and hope he’s on here

By *andy mamboMan 12 weeks ago

north wales

By *ornyperv100Man 12 weeks ago

Tunbridge wells

Damn that's one hot morning walk

By *ii12vwMan 12 weeks ago

Haverhill

"Damn that's one hot morning walk"

It’s a regular walk but without the action…. Which is a shame lol

Tunbridge wells

"Damn that's one hot morning walk

It’s a regular walk but without the action…. Which is a shame lol"

Shame who wouldn't want a belly full of cum after ever walk

Shame who wouldn't want a belly full of cum after ever walk"

Definitely up for that, gimme cum anywhere you want ??

Tunbridge wells

Definitely up for that, gimme cum anywhere you want ??"

Was it the guy in the golf that turned you into a cum slut or was that always a thing?

Was it the guy in the golf that turned you into a cum slut or was that always a thing?"

Ever since I accepted I’m bottom and not a top dom. Love the feeling of guys using me AND the feeling when I open my ass cheeks, offering myself to a guy to use me as they please.

I’m more dominant in normal day to day life as well

Tunbridge wells

Was it the guy in the golf that turned you into a cum slut or was that always a thing?

Ever since I accepted I’m bottom and not a top dom. Love the feeling of guys using me AND the feeling when I open my ass cheeks, offering myself to a guy to use me as they please.

I’m more dominant in normal day to day life as well "

Happy bottom and all it took was a random countryside dom to use that mouth and leave

So there I was, out an early morning stroll, suffering jet lag, and now just having taken a huge load of hot cum down my throat from the best cock I’ve ever sucked…!!!!

I’ve been with the odd guy, not many, but I’ve sucked a few cocks, although this guy, his cock, his aura, his cum, the situation ….this was mind blowing.

Mr Golf drove off without another word as I composed myself to continue my energy releasing walk!

My God, I’m going to go home to the wife who’s still in bed, and here’s me with cum in my belly from a beautiful cock!!

This turned me on so much, as did the parting words from Mr Golf - “next time I’m fucking beeeding you”…!!!!

Oh man, how I wish he did it there and then.

I actually had to jump the old orchard wall so I could get my shorts off and tug my dick, I was so fucking horny.

After shooting my load into the overgrown s in the orchard, I headed home.

The wife was up by now and washing the holiday clothes.

I busied myself most of the day but I couldn’t stop thinking about Mr Golf..!!!!

For the next few days I got up early, got my hole prepped just in case I was going to get cock- my god it was difficult, so early every day…. 5.30am, what was I doing, but I wanted to see if I could bump into Mr Golf again, I wanted that big dick inside me, this hot stud was going to fuck me one way or another.

This went on for nearly two weeks until I was about to give up, then finally, on the 11th morning there at the orchard lay-by was the white VW Golf.

My heart was pounding, my hole was twitching and my dick was throbbing as I approached the car. It was empty..!!!! There was no sign of him over the hedge at the roadside!!!!

Man, my heart dropped as I looked around for him.

Then, over the top of the orchard wall he appeared, “ you lookin for me? Come on, get in here”.

I clambered over the wall and found him standing there absolutely naked, apart from his mega expensive gym trainers LOL… his huge cock was standing out straight from his body. Fucking he’ll, he was mesmerisingly handsome, I actually found myself utterly attracted to this stud, he was the most sexual thing I’d laid eyes on.

I stripped off too, and we embraced, cocks pressing against each other, kissing, tongues probing each others mouths, his fingers reaching round to my ass, teasing my cheeks apart, stroking my hole and probing me with each deep kiss.

I was in heaven, this stud had me under his spell, I was his to do as he pleased.

I was soon on my knees sucking that beautiful cock for all I was worth, then he just blurted out that he was going to fuck me hard, coz I’m his whore.

Oh man, fucking hammer my hole hard, I thought.

I stood up, turned round, spat on my fingers and teased my hole to get it wet.

I then spread my cheeks, offering myself to Mr Golf, then felt his tongue on my hole, slopping away at my mancunt, spitting on it, 1 finger, 2, 3 fingers in me…. I was ready for his meaty cock.

“Give it to me man”, I said, almost begging him to fill me up.

Then, he pushed the head against my hole…. I could feel my ring spreading wider as he slowly pushed inside me……aaawwwww it was bliss….painful, but bliss at the same time. “Deeper, ALL the way in me, pleeeease fuck me deep”, I heard myself saying in between my moans of pleasure.

I’d never felt so full, he was reaching the depths of my hole I’d never had touched before.

My hole felt amazing, my head was in a spin, nothing else in the world mattered right now apart from this huge cock deep inside me.

This feeling continued as he pounded me faster, standing up until he buckled and unleashed his hot cum deep inside me.

He held me against him, his chest was heaving against my back as he nuzzled into my neck. We stood like this for what seemed like ages until his cock slipped out of my hole.

Wow, my arse felt empty now, and sloppy, full of man juice.

What an incredible feeling, I was satisfied even though I hadn’t cum at all.

He turned me round and kissed me, hands holding my head, then pushed me down to his cock.

By *..NemoMan 12 weeks ago

Durham

By *itom18Man 12 weeks ago

Wigan

His kissing was so hot, sexier than any other guy I’ve kissed and the way he commanded the situation between us had me like putty in his hands…… strange for me as I’m really quite masculine in my usual day to day existence.

He pushed me down to his cock and I went without any hesitation, to take his wet juicy cock down my throat yet again.

Mmmmm the taste of his cum mixed with my arse juices tasted utterly amazing….. yet again I was in a sexual trance. The real world didn’t matter, worshipping this man and his beautiful dick was my only purpose in life right now.

His cock grew hard again, WOW, it felt so good, his big dick growing inside my mouth until the point I couldn’t help but gag again.

He obviously liked that so he put his hand on the back of my head and forced that dick right into my mouth, making me gag even more, saliva slurping at the side of my lips, gagging more yet he kept pumping in n out or my mouth, until yet again, his hips started bucking, his body shaking and the moans of pleasure meant he was unloading again.

I wanted to taste this properly and look into his eyes when he came so I pulled his cock out slightly, sucking and wanking him and then the hot load covered my mouth.

Oh man it was utterly delicious….. watching the pleasure on his face while taking his juice over my mouth and tongue.

I slurped at it, devouring every drop from his cock, licking my lips, slipping any that missed my mouth, inside using my fingers.

He was in heaven just as much as me.

“You’re insatiable, my little man whore” he said, kissing me deep, again.

“I’m yours, anytime and any way you want me” I told him. I knew from now on, he literally owned me, sexually.

“Good, that’s exactly what I’ve been wanting from you. Keep that hole prepped for me”. And with that, he put his shorts and T-shirt back on and disappeared over the orchard wall back to his car.

I lay in the overgrown s, as I heard his car drive away, in a state of bliss. Yet again I hadn’t cum, so I decided to stick 3 fingers inside my sloppy hole, take out some cum, suck on my fingers and stroke my cock lying there on the ground, until I shot my own load over my belly.

I was in heaven….!!!!!!!

His kissing was so hot, sexier than any other guy I’ve kissed and the way he commanded the situation between us had me like putty in his hands…… strange for me as I’m really quite masculine in my usual day to day existence.

He pushed me down to his cock and I went without any hesitation, to take his wet juicy cock down my throat yet again.

Mmmmm the taste of his cum mixed with my arse juices tasted utterly amazing….. yet again I was in a sexual trance. The real world didn’t matter, worshipping this man and his beautiful dick was my only purpose in life right now.

His cock grew hard again, WOW, it felt so good, his big dick growing inside my mouth until the point I couldn’t help but gag again.

He obviously liked that so he put his hand on the back of my head and forced that dick right into my mouth, making me gag even more, saliva slurping at the side of my lips, gagging more yet he kept pumping in n out or my mouth, until yet again, his hips started bucking, his body shaking and the moans of pleasure meant he was unloading again.

I wanted to taste this properly and look into his eyes when he came so I pulled his cock out slightly, sucking and wanking him and then the hot load covered my mouth.

Oh man it was utterly delicious….. watching the pleasure on his face while taking his juice over my mouth and tongue.

I slurped at it, devouring every drop from his cock, licking my lips, slipping any that missed my mouth, inside using my fingers.

He was in heaven just as much as me.

“You’re insatiable, my little man whore” he said, kissing me deep, again.

“I’m yours, anytime and any way you want me” I told him. I knew from now on, he literally owned me, sexually.

“Good, that’s exactly what I’ve been wanting from you. Keep that hole prepped for me”. And with that, he put his shorts and T-shirt back on and disappeared over the orchard wall back to his car.

I lay in the overgrown s, as I heard his car drive away, in a state of bliss. Yet again I hadn’t cum, so I decided to stick 3 fingers inside my sloppy hole, take out some cum, suck on my fingers and stroke my cock lying there on the ground, until I shot my own load over my belly.

I was in heaven….!!!!!!!

By *cott60Man 12 weeks ago

Perth

» Add a new message to this topic