FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fuckbuddy

fuckbuddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obin2020 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

diss

arrived at my fuckbuddys house let myself in as usual .no one downstairs could hear noises from the bedroom.

I stripped of downstairs quickly my cock erect as I climbed the stairs .

looked through the bannisters to see her large arse rising as she took a cock beneath her .

her husband was in the corner naked filming the sexy encounter .she was fucking a strangers cock .

I walked past her husband stroked his cock as I passed .climbed on the bed stood in front of her as she rode his cock .

she opened her mouth as I slid my cock in for her to suck off.

she cupped my balls as her mouth slid down my cock .the stranger below his cock buried deep in her pussy .

I knew he was bare in her .y cock was so erect thinking of another cock in her .

we had spoke of someone joining in but it had never happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrshorny2Couple 12 weeks ago

Seaside

By *oth0712Man 12 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rgar27Man 12 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *andyandmickCouple 12 weeks ago

chilwell

diss

she slid of his cock her pussy full of his cum .

he got of the bed i caught my first sight of his cock .it was about 7" long fairly thick with a leather studded cock ring on .

she layed back on the bed her legs apart her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart .

I laid down on my belly between her legs my tongue licked along her pussy I slipped my tongue into her pussy I felt her pull up as she enjoyed the soft tongue on her .

I could taste his salty spunk as I licked her pussy .she sighed and arched up moaning as she cum .

I heard her say get your cock in but I teased her more

By *icurious69jockMan 12 weeks ago

north east lincs

diss

I licked along her pussy pushing my tongue into her pussy then rubbed her clit I knew she would squirt but I held my mouth on her pussy as she let a squeal out her pussy gushed onto me .

I held her legs open and sucked on her hard she pushed her pussy back onto my face it was so hot and wet .

I knelt up between her legs my cock all 7.5" at her pussy .I wriggled my cock finding her open entrance and slid my cock into her .she moaned as it slid into her her hands gripping my sides as I slowly fucked he with long deep strokes .occasionally pulling it all out. before sliding back into he .

I love watching the bitches face as she takes my cock .

I whispered hope you enjoyed your present earlier .

yes I had arranged a cock for her to have

diss

we kissed as I pushed my cock into her pussy .she pushed back on my strokes she arched her back and opened her pussy as my cock fucked her to her first cum quickly followed by many more but I know she likes to be fucked through them .

I fucked her harder as she squeezed her big tits together .

another cock came from the each side she sucked and held them .

I told her she had more to cum in her .

I couldn't hold on much longer a few more strokes would have me filling her pussy .

I felt my cum rise through my cock I stopped fucking and just held it in her as my cum exploded into her .

» Add a new message to this topic