FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The bulge at work

The bulge at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

I work renovating buildings, get to work with all trades and meet new people constantly.

Was working on a barn conversion, was just me as my work mate called in sick that day. Thought it would be just me all day, but at about 11am another guy turned up, was an electrician.

It was summer, a dry hot day, which is just what you want when up in the rafters getting mortice and tennons to fit together.

He needed to run cables all around the area I was working, he asked if this was ok. I didn't mind.

We were both squeezing into tight nooks and crannies... He was wearing tight work man's shorts and I couldn't help but see his bulbous bulge as he was squatting and getting into all kinds of shapes with his thick legs manoeuvring around.

Once I had seen it, I couldn't really focus on what I was doing anymore, and kept peeking at him and his bulge, watching it move around and mould itself to the shapes to best fit his positions.

I must have got too brave with it however, as a few times when I was mesmerised by it, I looked up and saw that he was looking at me as I did.

Every time I'd quickly glance back to the tools in my hand and pretend I was contemplating how best tackle whatever it was I was doing.

Lunch time came and we both sat in our vans eating, all that was on my mind was his bulge, and how it looked being free of his shorts.

Getting back to the job, he had already started back before me, running cables right where I had been previous to lunch, I climbed up and back to the area, he said he wouldn't be a moment. So I waited.

As I was waiting, trying to not look. He asked if I could pass his wire clippers as he didn't want to get out of the tight spot he was in. I looked around for them... They were on a beam he was straddling, with one of the handles just under the big bulge...

Biting my lip, and heart racing a bit, I reached out and placed my hand on them, in doing so I glanced a touch of it for a brief second before pulling them away, the handle lifted his bulge up slightly... Being this close, I could make out the shape of it better. I could see most of the bulge had to have been made from his balls, as I could make out his shaft going to one side on its own.

He looked down at me, "I felt that" he said... I must have gone bright red as he continued with "I didn't put them there on purpose, honest" with a smirk striking his face.

I stumbled over words, made a nonsense jumble of apology and nervous laughter.

"I saw you before lunch, you know. Looking at me... Thought you might have liked a closer look"

By now he had moved his upper body out of the tight position it was in, and had reached out for the wire clippers that were still in my now trembling hand.

"it's ok, you know?" he said in a calming way. "I felt your hand touching me, if you want to touch me again. Just go ahead."

Still straddling the beam with his bulge as the centrepiece, he leant back as to present his crotch to me.

I had lost all my nerves, but was still unable to speak with any coherence, so I didn't say anything.

I reached out and placed my hand over him. Gently caressing, squeezing and pushing his bulge around in his shorts.

He was looking down at me as I did, smiling. His breathing getting heavier.

I could see the outline of his shaft growing to the side, his shorts getting tighter and by now my cock was stiff and dribbling away in my boxers.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to unzip him. Reaching out with both hands one to hold the waist and the other to pull the zip. I slowly opened his shorts.

He had been commando the whole time. The base of his shaft was instantly visible, his balls too. I glanced up at him for approval. He raised his eyebrows.

I tried to reach in to pull him out, but there was no space. Instead I went up to his belt, now getting impatient, I quickly undid his belt and the top button. He pulled himself up from the beam, and I pulled his shorts down and over his boots.

He sat back down a stride the beam and there he was, in full glory. A thick over average shaft, foreskin in tact almost covering his mushroom helmet but not quite. And a pair of balls on him that would put a bull to shame.

Mesmerised, I just looked for a moment, taking the view in. As I did, he grabbed his balls and gave them a squeeze. "finally, glad to be out of those shorts"

He then held his shaft, pointed his tip at me and said "well, is it what you imagined?"

Looking directly at his mighty cock and balls, "better" is all I could muster for a reply.

As he pointed his cock at me, he pulled his foreskin back slowly, revealing his plump mushroom head. Once his foreskin reached a point of no return, it quickly snapped over the ridge. Then he pulled it tight back.

It really was a thing a beauty. "well, are you going to put it in your mouth or not?" he said with a grimace.

Salivating, I leant over and licked my lips before attempting to take his head in my mouth. At first it didn't seem like it would fit. So I pulled back and licked my lips more, before going back down and taking him into my mouth.

I could only manage his tip, my mouth was already full from his mushroom. Had just enough space to roll my tongue around it. It felt amazing. Smooth, warm and already hints of precum.

He moaned as he started gently pulling his skin back and forth. I could feel it rolling up into my mouth and then back down again. Each time my tongue in a different position on his head and a few times getting caught under his skin... It was bliss.

As he had control of the shaft, and I had my mouth over his head. My hands were free. I moved them both to his balls, and cradled them like a mug of hot chocolate. Gently rolling them around and squeezing them slightly as I did.

Being a hot summer day as it was, and being 20ft in the air... His balls were lovely and dangly, I could manipulate them with my hands easily.

One at a time I rolled them around with my fingers, playing with them like a toy. All while he slowly wanked his shaft into my mouth.

His breathing was getting heavier, I could taste his precum all around my mouth now. His balls were moving independently of my hands as one would raise up and then the other, I'd pull them back down though. I managed to make a ring out of my thumb and index finger at the base of his balls, cupping them in the palm. With the other hand I massaged them around, squeezing them between my hands gently.

His head in my mouth was pulsing, he started to moan and breath deep and short breathes. He hand moving faster up and down his shaft, my mouth dripping with my spit and his precum.

Suddenly, he pulled his skin back all the way tight to the base, his head exposed in my mouth. I felt it grow more as his balls tried to cling to his body. He looked down to me, "I'm cumming" he said exhaustedly. As I looked up to meet his eyes. He came.

Multiple pulses ran through his balls shaft and head, into my mouth. Jets of cum filling every corner, I needed to pull away as I couldn't hold much more and needed to make space in my mouth. Before I could, he quickly put his other hand behind my head and pulled me down deeper.

I didn't have time to react or think, his shaft went deeper into my mouth, his head hitting the back of my throat, streams of cum and spit oozing from my lips.

He started moaning louder, he was still cumming. I felt a load run down my throat, I almost ch0ked.

Our eyes were still locked as his pulses continued. My own cock was heaving in my shorts, my own precum running down my leg.

In a moment of sheer greed and horny desire, I pushed myself down further. Until my nose pressed into his trimmed pubic hair.

His cock fully in my mouth, I could feel his massive head pulsing in my throat. Warm stream of cum travelling down. I held him there for as long I could. I wanted this moment to last for ever. I had never felt so whole in my life.

Eventually I had to pull back away, I needed air. The pulses of his cock had lessened. I could feel his head slowly deflating.

I pulled away and his cock slide out of my throat and mouth covered in cum and bubbles of spit.

"fuck me, that's the best blowjob I've had" he stuttered in breathless delight.

Scooping the remnants of cum from around my mouth, and swallowing it. "it was my first".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan 13 weeks ago

Coventry

Now that be fun days work with extra benefits xxxx

By *oth0712Man 13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *urgyeMan 13 weeks ago

southampton and ealing

I don't know who was the more lucky, you or him. I would love to have been you ! had I been, I would have tried to make arrangements for more contact in the future

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

Thanks for the positive feedback all

I may write some more, or new stories soon.

By *hePrimalGuyMan 13 weeks ago

Chippenham

Amazing loved it

By *ivian28XXXMan 13 weeks ago

Kent

I love a nice pair of heavy balls in my mouth

By *ndrea54TV/TS 12 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rooMan 12 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

How many guys look at others bulges at work i wonder

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

I imagine more than most would admit lol

By *lderWiserNowMan 12 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *hrisukbishareCouple 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Getting lots of messages about people loving this story. Thank you all so much!

I will write more, watch this space.

By *endertouchMan 12 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

Good, horny story …. Look forward to more

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I’ve got just the job for you two boys ??????

By *nly1meMan 12 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

cheeky on job experience

By *ust want fun 888Man 12 weeks ago

nearby

This certainly made me hard

» Add a new message to this topic