FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > meeting for the first time

meeting for the first time

By *2346 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Belfast

Inspired by a lady Ive chatted to Please be kind

When she stepped into the room I noticed her cheeky smile, right after which i could see the nipples from her ample breasts trying to break through her tight top. My face must have said come on it as immediately we met for a passionate kiss as our lips met and tongues broke through to roll around and titillate one another.

Her hands slipped down the back of my boxers to squeeze my butt and pull us closer together while mine went under her top and danced over her back, working back down to her cheeks and bring our bodies perilously close together.

Simultaneously we pulled up each others tops which broke up the kiss so I went down to her breasts to suck and nibble on her nipples when her hand subsequently pushed my head further south.

Her pussy was wet by now and the combination of my tongue playing with her swelling clit and forefingers stroking inside only caused the juices to flow more readily while she ran her fingers through my hair and pushed my heading her crotch. The sound of her groans of happiness were in tandem with that of my tongue lapping up her moist pussy.

By now my cock was hard and as i came up for air she grabbed it and pulled me up so she could wrap her lips around it and started to tickle the tip with her tongue. This caused me to arch my back and summon all control so I didn’t empty my load straight into her mouth.

With a stroke of her face I removed my cock and while kissing her again unsheathed a condom. She lay back with an expectant and excited smile and and with our eyes lock an electricity ran through me as I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to be with someone as alluring and charismatic.

As I entered her she let out a satisfied sigh from which our breathing got faster and shorter before she put her arms around me and pulled me close to lock lips once again. Holding me in place with her legs locked over my lower back i pushed closer and closer until i exploded inside her.

We held each other in a tight embrace, kissing and smiling whilst we looked in the other’s eyes until she unlocked her legs and pulling my the condom off she licked the ejaculate from my cock . She continued to suck it hard while I went down on her soaked vagina until we both came again. This time is was in our mouths. With a smile we brought our faces together and kissed, satisfied with time well spent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic