FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuck Couple

Cuck Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckold Bruce OP   Man 9 weeks ago

York

My wife and I are writing about the 5 years since wed joined Fab. Please let us have your comments so we know whether to continue or not. Thank you.

Introduction

Bruce

I am a cuckold. For the last five years my wife has been meeting another man for sex. And I love every second of it. Even when she is not with him knowing she wants to be gets me hard. Knowing how much she has enjoyed sex with him gets me hard. Seeing and hearing them having sex is my ultimate fantasy fulfilled.

What follows is the story of how a married couple, both in their sixties, came to enjoy the thrill and fulfillment of wife sharing.

Kate

I was 38 when my first marriage ended. All I had known since I was 16 was one man. Friends told me that would soon change. Men would be queuing up to get me into bed I was told. Some warned me not to be surprised if the husbands of close friends came knocking on my door.

The thought of all that sex with lots of men gave me a thrill that I found surprising.

But it never happened.

Bruce

It is not normal to want your wife to enjoy being taken to bed by another man. Yet there are many men who are driven by that perverse desire. And there are many more still who are cuckold wannabes. Men who fantasise about their wives with another man between their legs. Men who would do anything to turn fantasy into reality.

I was once one of those men. This is my account of turning fantasy into reality. I hope you enjoy it.

Kate

When Bruce first told me he wanted me to have sex with another guy I was shocked and surprised. How could someone who loves me want me to sleep with someone else?

Making the transition from faithful wife to being the wanton plaything of another man took years.

Being married to Bruce didn’t tie me down. It set me free. This is my story of how I became the naughty tart who lets her lover cum inside her then lays back on the bed and opens her legs so her husband can enjoy sloppy seconds.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Spicey4MeMan 9 weeks ago

Leeds

Definitely continue

By *izcdTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Wales

Can't wait to hear more

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 9 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Please continue!

By *andyandmickCouple 9 weeks ago

chilwell

Leeds

Bruce what made you suggest this in the first place?

York

Suggest writing the story or suggest my wife had sex with another guy?

By *exymarvelMan 9 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ast_jjMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Great start.

By *oonsterblue74Man 9 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

I'm interested in this story as it reflects my ambition

By *ccasional75Man 9 weeks ago

dudley

By *lippy02Man 9 weeks ago

edinburgh

Yes so familiar and please continue with further details.

By *iscoman7771000Man 9 weeks ago

birmingham

Please continue

Like these scenarios

By *pagedMan 9 weeks ago

Doncaster

please carry on as this seems to just like a some couples I have met while been on here .. Just happy to make there fantasy come true

By *_new_memberMan 9 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *cott60Man 9 weeks ago

Perth

Please continue

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *J GeminiTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *wakers14Man 9 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *aturedabberMan 9 weeks ago

Nantwich

Great start

By *shford Guy71Man 9 weeks ago

sunbury

Please carry on.

By *ensualgent38Man 9 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

A glorious story

By *rsjoulesCouple 9 weeks ago

edinburgh

Brilliant start

By *rgar27Man 9 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Please continue love to know how this evolved

York

Bruce

It all began with stories. Early in our relationship I asked Kate to tell me about her sexual experiences before she met me. To my dismay there wasn’t much to tell. She had been in a long term relationship before we met and it was obvious they had enjoyed great sex. Kate told me about sex on a river bank with friends nearby and even sex in a broom cupboard at a wedding reception. These accounts were illuminating but I wanted something that was more daring than that. A story that showed her naughty side. So she told me about the younger man.

Kate

When I was in my early forties I met a very attractive young man at a party. He was half my age. As we chatted it was obvious there was sexual attraction both ways. After a few drinks and while snuggled up together in a quiet corner he whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me. So we went to his flat and did just that.

The first time was frantic. Once inside his flat he pushed me against the wall and our lips and hands began to explore each other. Very quickly my panties were on the floor, his trousers were down and he gave me a good seeing-to as my back pressed against the wall and I contorted to take him deeper inside me.

He warned me he was about to come but that just made it all the more intense and I pulled him into me as he emptied his balls for the first time.

We spent the rest of the night in bed dozing in between rounds of gentle and less hurried love making.

Bruce

Hearing about the naughty side of Kate was a huge turn on. I was soon sliding my erection into her. I asked to tell me how much she had enjoyed the attention of the younger man. The best part was hearing her confess that she would love to meet him again.

Kate became turned on too and her pussy was soon very wet.

Kate

I was keen to see the guy again. We met for a drink and as soon as we were outside the pub we were all over each other. I wanted him so badly.

Sadly, his conscience got the better of him. He’d told me he had a girlfriend, not that I cared. I wasn’t trying to come between them. Just come.

Very abruptly he stopped kissing me and gently pushed me away. The fling was over and I never saw him again.

By *HMYGAWD999Man 9 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Suggest she contacts me, I do this scenario weekly with various couples, can even arrange 4 man gangbang, she wont want to stop after, becareful what you wish for

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

burgess hill

York

Bruce

I was disappointed that Kate didn’t have any more sex stories to tell me. The effect that account had on us both got me thinking though. I decided we needed more bedtime stories. A trawl through the internet proved disappointing. The stories I found tended to be American and the female characters bore no resemblance to Kate. We needed stories we could relate to, so I decided to write them myself.

The stories were all variations on a theme. There was the young electrician who Kate catches going through her knicker drawer. And the hot neighbour who calls round to collect a parcel. All the stories led to Kate having fantastic sex with the men I dreamed up for her.

They certainly had the desired effect.

Kate

Bruce would read me his latest story in bed. I found them to be very horny and they always led to very satisfying sex. I could picture myself in the scenarios Bruce created for me and the naughty side of me, abandoned years previously, woke up and wanted them to be true.

Bruce

One story in particular really pressed Kate’s buttons. It’s called ‘The Suit’ and it worked well because it’s based on something that really happened to Kate.

By *ohnny4playMan 9 weeks ago

Kinross

By *hil911Man 9 weeks ago

Solihull

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 13/07/24 17:03:21]

Leeds

Love this by Kate

"Sadly, his conscience got the better of him. He’d told me he had a girlfriend, not that I cared. I wasn’t trying to come between them. Just come"

burgess hill

By *_new_memberMan 9 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *andy IanMan 8 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this reminds me of the true real stories my ex FWB and I used to tell each other. We enjoyed role play and her being shared.

By *uckold Bruce OP   Man 8 weeks ago

York

Kate

It was not long after my divorce. I went to a works Christmas party in a plush hotel. I’d had a few glasses of wine and was enjoying myself. I went to the bar for a refill. As I pushed myself forward to get served so did the gentleman next to me. There was that awkward back and forth of ‘sorry’ and after you’. ‘No, you were first’. He settled the problem by offering to buy me a drink.

He was about my age and a very handsome silver fox. Tall and slender, with a quiet confidence but not arrogance. What struck me most was how smartly dressed he was. He wore a well fitted grey suit with a neat shirt and tie. I love a man in a suit. I just wanted to unwrap him slowly.

He must have read my mind as after chatting for a while he explained he was staying at the hotel on business. He suggested I join him for a night cap in his room.

I hesitated. Worried what my colleagues would think when they saw me slinking off with this sexy guy.

Seeing my predicament the man in the suit gave me his room number and told me I was welcome to join him when I was ready.

I watched him leave and finished my wine. Deciding whether or not I was the kind of naughty lady who has sex with a stranger in a hotel.

I got up, grabbed my coat and went home.

Bruce

It is a story with an unhappy ending, so I created another version of it but with a much happier ending. When I read the story to Kate not only could I see the effect it was having, I could feel it too. As I slid my cock into Kate her pussy was soaking wet.

It was obvious to me that Kate had missed out. That after her divorce she should have had all the sex her friends promised her. I sensed her regret. It was time to put things right.

By *enninemarkMan 8 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *wakers14Man 8 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *Spicey4MeMan 8 weeks ago

Leeds

By the way Bruce thanks for the advice

"And finally, the guy she meets sent a wonderful, personal introduction on here. His photos were stylish and not of his cock. That’s what it takes to stand out from the crowd. Not ‘How’s you?’"

York

"By the way Bruce thanks for the advice

"And finally, the guy she meets sent a wonderful, personal introduction on here. His photos were stylish and not of his cock. That’s what it takes to stand out from the crowd. Not ‘How’s you?’""

No problem. I try not to be negative but I don’t understand why blokes expect a response to a 3 word message. Or tell us they’re free today. There aren’t any photos of Kate on here but blokes still message to tell me how much they want to fill her full of their cum. I know it must be frustrating on here as a single guy but the personal touch really means a lot.

By *airy_HettyWoman 8 weeks ago

Greater London

"My wife and I are writing about the 5 years since wed joined Fab. Please let us have your comments so we know whether to continue or not. Thank you.

Introduction

Bruce

I am a cuckold. For the last five years my wife has been meeting another man for sex. And I love every second of it. Even when she is not with him knowing she wants to be gets me hard. Knowing how much she has enjoyed sex with him gets me hard. Seeing and hearing them having sex is my ultimate fantasy fulfilled.

What follows is the story of how a married couple, both in their sixties, came to enjoy the thrill and fulfillment of wife sharing.

Kate

I was 38 when my first marriage ended. All I had known since I was 16 was one man. Friends told me that would soon change. Men would be queuing up to get me into bed I was told. Some warned me not to be surprised if the husbands of close friends came knocking on my door.

The thought of all that sex with lots of men gave me a thrill that I found surprising.

But it never happened.

Bruce

It is not normal to want your wife to enjoy being taken to bed by another man. Yet there are many men who are driven by that perverse desire. And there are many more still who are cuckold wannabes. Men who fantasise about their wives with another man between their legs. Men who would do anything to turn fantasy into reality.

I was once one of those men. This is my account of turning fantasy into reality. I hope you enjoy it.

Kate

When Bruce first told me he wanted me to have sex with another guy I was shocked and surprised. How could someone who loves me want me to sleep with someone else?

Making the transition from faithful wife to being the wanton plaything of another man took years.

Being married to Bruce didn’t tie me down. It set me free. This is my story of how I became the naughty tart who lets her lover cum inside her then lays back on the bed and opens her legs so her husband can enjoy sloppy seconds.

"

Mmm....

York

Kate

Bruce showed me the Fab Swingers website and did his best to persuade me to let us join in the fun.

I was tempted but overcome by feelings of low self confidence. I was too old. I had left it too late. I was certain that no guy other than Bruce could find me attractive or sexy.

Then Frank changed that.

Bruce

We decided to sell our home and move. The house needed a few jobs doing and a friend recommended Frank. He is a jack of all trades who was happy to do a few odd jobs and quite cheaply.

When Frank called to look at what needed doing I was immediately taken aback by his size. I am 6 feet 3 inches. Pretty slim and have that rugger lad look. I’ve been told I can be intimidating. Frank was in another league. Probably about 10 years younger than me and a good two inches taller. He was well built and unshaven. The sort of guy you would call handsome in a rugged way. He was a bit rough around the edges but there was a gentleness and quiet confidence about him.

Kate

The jobs that needed doing were mostly outside so I didn’t see much of Frank initially. Then he spotted an area of rising damp near our back door. He said he would be happy to come back and fix it.

He returned a couple of days later with some tools and a pot of something that he painted on the walls. I offered him a mug of tea and we got chatting.

I learned that he was separated and he told me a bit about his work. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he found me attractive. It was a nice feeling.

The next day I received an email from Frank with an invoice for the work he had done. Then a second email arrived that was very different.

Frank told me how sexy I was and how cute my bum is. He suggested that maybe I had another damp patch I needed looking at and that he had helped out other couples in the past. It was as if he had been listening to the conversations we’d been having about me having sex with another guy. I showed Bruce the email.

Bruce

Kate tried to laugh off the email and treat it as a joke. But I could tell she was flattered by Frank’s comments.

Kate is best described as petite. She is slim with small, pert breasts. She is also a contender for rear of the year, having a beautiful peach of a bum that begs to be bitten. Kate doesn’t believe she is attractive or sexy so it was brilliant that another guy was proving her wrong.

Trying to sound as casual as possible I told Kate I was happy for her to take up Frank’s offer. It was her choice.

Leeds

Loving this it's really interesting to understand how you evolved

Leeds

Especially with Kate not thinking she's sexy I bet a number of people feel like this. My wife certainly does

By *ast_jjMan 8 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic so far Bruce.

cheshire/Preston

By *portbilly1976Man 8 weeks ago

manchester

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 8 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ynamo301Man 8 weeks ago

North West

huddersfield/manchester

By *rmbtsTV/TS 8 weeks ago

stockport

Loving this

By *orgotten22Woman 8 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *imetomingleMan 8 weeks ago

Chester

York

Kate

I was tempted. I could imagine Frank being very masterful in the bedroom and that turned me on.

What worried me was that Frank knew someone who knew us. We lived in a small town. I was scared that people we knew could find out.

I thanked Frank for his flattering words and politely declined his offer.

Bruce

Our lives changed massively over the next few months. We sold the house and moved to a quiet suburb north of Leeds. By this time Kate was 61 and decided to retire from her job. It was a new beginning in a place where no one knew us.

We spent 6 months immersed in making changes to our beautiful new home and garden. It was a very happy time and at the end of it we went on holiday for a few weeks.

The holiday gave us more time for each other. We like to set time aside to make love and now we had lots of time.

One afternoon, after a boozy lunch we were having fun in bed and I asked Kate if there was anything naughty she wanted to confess. Something I didn’t know. I desperately wanted her to have a hidden secret. To find out that I had been cuckolded and never known.

Kate’s reply changed everything.

Kate

I told Bruce that I wished I had taken Frank up on his offer. That I regretted not seizing the opportunity to let that big, rough bastard fuck the arse off me. To beg him to plunge his hard cock into me until I came.

I had been having regrets for some time and now I had admitted to them.

Of course, Bruce insisted I should contact Frank immediately and tell him.

I decided though that Frank belonged in the past. That what I really wanted lay in the future. A future that involved me being fucked by another man. Maybe more than one.

Bruce

It was time to join Fab Swingers. It was time for me to become a cuckold.

By *raigs3386Man 8 weeks ago

Gloucester

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this it’s very much how most of us started

Leeds

Loving this retelling of this

By *ankman69Man 8 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

Love this, I was with a couple for 8 years they were amazing

By *easer71Man 8 weeks ago

Abertillery

Fabulous story does it end there though

By *ton_maleMan 8 weeks ago

Shoreham

York

"Fabulous story does it end there though "

Thank you. We’re just getting to the good part. Plenty more yet.

By *ash78Man 8 weeks ago

leeds

Leeds

"Love this, I was with a couple for 8 years they were amazing "

Sounds like another thread to hear all about it

By *pagedMan 8 weeks ago

Doncaster

Grest story and so well written and set out credit to the op

huddersfield/manchester

By *assagefunMan 8 weeks ago

rothwell

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

Great story guys

By *kpiercedCouple 8 weeks ago

walsall

York

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 06:50:20]

York

Bruce

I took charge of creating our profile on the website, running everything I wrote past Kate. At her insistence we presented ourselves as a couple looking to meet another couple.

Kate

It seemed only fair to me that we should both have the chance of some fun. I didn’t want it to be all about me. Bruce took some photos of me in underwear and stockings. I insisted he put some photos of himself on too.

Bruce

I went along with advertising to meet another couple but knew it would never work. Guys would be queuing up to meet Kate but I was obviously the weak link. Even if we found a partner who fancied having sex with me I knew I wouldn’t be very good at it. I wondered how it would even work. If we were all in the same room getting jiggy with each other I’d be far too interested in what the husband was doing with Kate to concentrate on the wife.

I did manage to sneak in a paragraph that made it clear that Kate was willing to meet single guys. I showed Kate what I had written expecting her to object but to my delight she calmly said ‘That’s fine’.

Kate

I found the website to be a bit annoying as Bruce became obsessed by it. He was always exchanging messages with someone and every now and then he would show me photos of a couple or a single guy and ask me what I thought.

We were honest about our ages but it was clear from the photos that a lot of couples knocked off a good five years or so. There was no way of telling how recent the photographs were. There were some good looking guys on there and I was attracted to the photos of smartly dressed men rather than those proudly showing off their erection as measured by a Sky tv remote.

Bruce

The website was both fascinating and frustrating. The photos of Kate drew lots of likes and admiration. It was good for her to be told how sexy she is.

At first I replied to everyone who took the time to contact us. Then I realised how shallow a lot of the messages were. ‘How’s you?’ was quite common. Others had obviously been cut and pasted and sent to numerous potential conquests. It soon became disheartening.

Which is why a message from a guy called Jon stood out. His message was polite, articulate and he had clearly taken the time to read our profile and not just lust over the photos.

Jon was about 10 years younger than us, a handsome silver fox with a gym toned body. His photos included one of him smiling into the camera and wearing a smart grey suit. In another photo he was wearing a black bow tie and an evening jacket.

There was just one problem. Jon was open about the fact he was married. I didn’t think Kate would want to get involved with a married bloke.

Kate

When I saw Jon’s profile I saw immediately that he ticked all my boxes. He sounded and looked great. When Bruce pointed out he was married my response was simple - ‘That’s his problem, not ours’.

He also had five glowing ‘reviews’ or ‘verifications’ as they are called. All of Jon’s verifications were from couples who said what an all good egg he was as well as how satisfied he had left the female half of the couple.

Giving Bruce the green light to arrange a social meeting I felt a warm glow of excitement at what we were about to do.

huddersfield/manchester

cheshire/Preston

all so true

By *raigs3386Man 8 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ustmanCouple 8 weeks ago

Stoke

Loving this first hand recollection from the two of you, hope there's more to come

York

Bruce

Jon agreed to meet us for a drink in a pub a few miles from our house. He understood that the meeting was to allow us to get to know each other and decide whether or not to take things further.

Getting ready to meet Jon my hands shook and I had to get Kate to button my shirt, while she was far calmer.

It was early summer and as ever Kate was dressed stylishly, wearing a smart skirt and short sleeve blouse. Her legs were bare.

We met Jon inside the pub . He shook my hand and kissed Kate on the cheek. I got the drinks in while the two of them walked over to the quiet table Jon had selected.

Kate

Jon looked even better in the flesh than in the photos. He was wearing smart trousers and a collar and tie. At the table he sat next to me, pressing his body close to mine.

By the time Bruce came over with the drinks I had made my mind up where this was going. I felt so comfortable and a little part of me, the naughty part was set free.

Bruce

We all chatted aimiably for about thirty minutes. We told Jon a bit about ourselves and explained how we had come to join the Fab Swingers website.

Jon explained that his work was based about 15 minutes from where we were meeting. His job also required him to travel to various parts of the country, staying in nice hotels. It was on these trips that he encountered the various couples we had seen give him glowing recommendations.

‘You’re like a sailor with a girl in every port,’ quipped Kate jovially.

Jon smiled and shrugged his shoulders as if to say ‘Gulity as charged’.

‘Don’t get me wrong. I love my wife and we have a wonderful life together. But her sex drive isn’t as strong as mine.’

I liked Jon and I could see that Kate did too. I excused myself and headed for the toilet. Taking my time so Kate and Jon could talk privately.

Kate

When Bruce left Jon moved closer and lowered his voice.

‘Thank you for meeting me. You’re even more attractive and sexy in real life’.

His hand touched my knee.

‘You’re giving me a bit of a tingle down below’.

‘You’re not so shabby yourself,’ I replied. ‘I love a man in a suit.’

‘You want to kiss me, don’t you?’ he asked softly.

‘Yes, I do. I’d like that a lot.’

I wanted far more than a kiss.

Bruce

I returned from the loo to find my wife and Jon sitting very close together and talking conspiratorially.

‘Kate wants to kiss me,’ Jon said as soon as I sat down.

‘We’re not sure where to do it,’ remarked Kate.

I looked around the pub. I couldn’t see a dark corner for them to sneak into without one if the regulars noticing.

‘How about your car, Jon?’

‘Yes, let’s do that.

The three of us left the pub together. There weren’t many cars in the car park and as luck would have it I had parked next to Jon, with an empty space between us.

I walked to my car. Kate got into the passenger seat of Jon’s.

Kate

I was conscious of a few of the locals’ eyes on me as we left the pub. It was obvious what was going on. But sod it I thought. I’d never been in the pub before and we haven’t been back since. Might as well give the old boys gathered round their pints of bitter something to gawk at.

In the car Jon leant in, his right hand resting on my waist and pulling me in gently.

The kiss was soft and sensuous, building in intensity as our tongues explored each other. We pulled each other in closer, my hand brushing Jon’s erection. My panties getting damp.

Bruce

Sitting in my car I looked at my phone but didn’t see it. Just a few feet away my wife was kissing the face off Jon. It felt intrusive to watch them but they were oblivious to me. The urge to release my hard cock and play with myself was almost overwhelming . Painful.

Kate

The kiss set the tone for what was to come. Jon was in charge, guiding every movement. Slowing the pace, savouring me then becoming intense. I gave myself over to him completely and entered a world I had suspected existed but never dared to find.

His hand was between my knees. Instinctively I parted my legs. I wanted his hand to slide upwards. I wanted his fingers inside my delicate panties. Inside me.

Jon stopped and pulled away. ‘I have to get back to work.’

It felt like someone had given me a tiny taste of the world’s most addictive drug then taken away my supply.

‘But I could take an afternoon off later this week if you’d like to meet again?’

‘Sounds good,’ was all I could murmur weakly before we exchanged one last lingering kiss and I slipped out of his car.

huddersfield/manchester

By *8bobMan 8 weeks ago

biggleswade

Oh Bruce

You lucky man !!!

By *cott60Man 8 weeks ago

Perth

Great

Well written

By *ton_maleMan 8 weeks ago

Shoreham

Very good

cheshire/Preston

This is so good

By *ohnny4playMan 8 weeks ago

Kinross

Very good

York

Bruce

Kate came back to the car looking happy and a bit disheveled. It was obvious she wanted to see Jon again. It was up to me to arrange the when and the where.

I exchanged texts with Jon and it was soon sorted. He would finish work at lunchtime on Friday and come to our house. That was in three days. In three days my hot wife was going to open her legs for Jon and cuckold me.

Kate

During those three days my emotions were all over the place. Questions buzzed through my brain. Why was I doing this? Would I change my mind at the last minute? Would Jon be put off seeing me naked?

I managed to get an appointment with my hairdresser the day before and one at the beauticians on the morning of the meeting. I had a facial and feeling better about everything treated myself to my first Brazilian wax. My pussy was silky smooth with a narrow landing strip above it to show Jon the way. I didn’t tell Bruce about my hairless cunt. I hadn’t done it to please him.

Bruce

I busied myself making sure everything was ready for Jon’s visit. I put a bottle of Prosecco in the fridge and checked the spare bedroom was clean and tidy. The double bed was made. Would they even get in it? Should I take the duvet off? I left it.

On the bedside cabinet I placed some plain lube, two flavoured lubes and six condoms. Was that too many? Not enough? I left out three and put the others in a drawer just in case.

Kate

Back at the house I took a long bath then took my time applying my make up. I wasn’t keen on the old bird looking back at me in the mirror but she would have to do. Thinking back to Jon’s reaction to me in his car I knew I couldn’t be too repulsive.

Finally I slipped into the black underwear with suspenders and sheer stockings I’d picked out for the occasion. The underwear helped me to make a subtle shift. From being sensible and normal to being sexy and naughty. It felt good but I still wasn’t clear in my head whether I’d go all the way or not. At least not today. I needed a drink.

Bruce

The doorbell rang right on time and I opened it to find Bruce there with a bottle of wine in his hand. He looked immaculate in his suit and tie.

We shook hands and I showed him to the lounge.

‘Can I get you a drink? There’s some Prosecco in the fridge.’

‘Best not go home smelling of booze. Coffee will be fine.’

Just then Kate walked into the room, looking amazing. Her hair and makeup made her look like she was about to get married. She was wearing a brightly coloured kimono style dressing gown from which emerged her stocking clad legs. Her shoes were leopard print. I didn’t recall seeing them before. They looked sexy yet classy, just like Kate.

Kate

Jon stood to give me a welcoming kiss on the lips, holding my shoulders gently

‘Wow! You look amazing,’ he beamed.

Bruce took my order for a big glass of wine, left the room and I settled down on the sofa next to Jon.

Jon leaned in conspiratorially and spoke gently and calmly.

‘Before we start, Kate please can I make clear this is all about you. About what you want. We’re not going to do anything you don’t want to do. Take your time. Enjoy yourself.’

Bruce

I took my time making Jon’s coffee and pouring two glasses of wine. I wondered what they were talking about. I hovered outside the living room door for a moment and listened. It was quiet.

Moving into the room I was greeted by the sight of Kate and Jon standing up and kissing. Kate had her back to me and Jon had his hands under the dressing gown, fondling her pert bottom.

Jon beckoned me over so I put down the tray and moved behind Kate, sandwiching her between us. I pulled her shoulder length hair to one side and nibbled her neck. I was hit by the scent of a perfume I’d never known her to wear before.

Kate

I was aware of Bruce behind me but Jon had my full attention as our tongues found each other once more and his hands squeezed my bum.

I helped Jon out of his jacket. He removed my dressing robe and slid it off my shoulders as I undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt like I was unwrapping a Christmas present.

Bruce

Kate’s robe fell to the floor to reveal matching black bra, panties and suspenders.

I took off my shirt and looked up to see Kate undoing Jon’s belt while still kissing him.

Kate

Jon kicked off his shoes, followed quickly by his trousers and socks, the bulge in his underpants clearly visible. I was vaguely aware of Bruce shedding his clothes and moving behind me while Jon pulled my mouth to his with one hand and slipped the other inside my bra to fondle my boob.

Bruce

Stripped to my underpants I moved to sandwich Kate again, kissing her neck and back and fondling her bum. When Jon’s hand loved down towards her knickers I took the opportunity to fondle her boobs outside of her bra.

Kate

Jon still had one hand behind my neck and our kissing had become passionate and urgent. His free hand worked its way down into my panties and I shifted my weight to allow him access, one, maybe two fingers gently parting my pussy lips and making their way into my wetness. Placing my hands on his head I pulled Jon’s lips away from mine and looked into his light blue eyes.

‘Let’s go upstairs,’ I said.

cheshire/Preston

More please

By *uckold Bruce OP   Man 7 weeks ago

York

Bruce

Kate took Jon by the hand and led him to the bedroom. He hadn’t touched the coffee I’d made him. I grabbed the two wine glasses, taking a big gulp from one of them, as I followed them both.

I stood in the doorway, wine still in hand and watched as Kate and Jon continued to kiss, caress, stroke and fondle each other. My wife was giving herself over to Jon. He was the maestro and she was his willing instrument. The naughty side I had long known existed was finally being set free. I was overcome by an immense feeling of gratitude towards her and love for her.

Kate

With expert ease, Jon unfastened my bra and let it fall, taking his time to admire my breasts before kissing and nibbling each one reverently. I eased his pants down, tenderly setting his stiff cock free and he kicked the pants away.

I’m no expert on men’s willies, having never seen that many, but Jon’s looked, well, different. It was a nice size, slightly smaller than Bruce’s and definitely not high on the Sky remote scale. What was special was the slight upward curve, like a banana. A penis that could reach where no other could.

Stroking it gently I said:

‘Are you going to take my panties off?’

‘Not yet’.

It wasn’t the reply I’d expected.

‘They only come off when they’re wet.’ He placed his fingers on the crotch of my knickers.

‘Nearly. But not quite.’

Bruce

Jon guided Kate onto the bed so she was lying in her back. He then got on top of her in missionary position. They began to kiss passionately, just her flimsy panties separating his cock from her cunt.

It looked like he was whispering something to her, but I was in the doorway and couldn’t hear. The words clearly weren’t meant for me.

Kate

Jon was on top of me, his hips thrusting very softly and I felt his dick pressing against me as we kissed.

If I’d had any doubts about how far I was going today they were gone now. I wanted to give myself over to Jon. To let him explore every part of me. The need to submit to him was unbearable.

‘Tell me what you want, Kate’, Jon whispered in my ear.

‘I want…’ I couldn’t finish the sentence as he pressed his cock into me and I gasped. If my knickers hadn’t been on he would have slid right up me.

‘Do you want to be a naughty girl?’

‘Yes,’ I replied weakly.

‘A very naughty girl?’

‘Yes’.

Bruce

Jon pushed his weight back and knelt between Kate’s open legs. He felt Kate’s knickers at the crotch.

‘That’s better,’ he beamed. ‘Bruce, would you like to do the honours?’

Jon moved to the side of Kate and it dawned on me that I was being invited to take her panties off.

Slowly I moved to stand beside Kate and look at her. She looked debauched. Her hair was ruffled and what remained of her lipstick was smudged.

She looked at me and smiled. The change was beautiful to see. She was my mine and someone else’s too. She was Kate and naughty Kate.

I slid her wet panties down over her stocking clad legs. It was then the shock hit me.

Kate’s pussy was completely hairless and smooth. I could see every line and contour. Not only was I seeing a side of my wife I’d never seen before but suspected was there, I was seeing an intimate part of her body that had been hidden from me by a thin curtain of hair. I was desperate to bury my face between her legs and probe every fold and wet orifice with my tongue. But Jon had other ideas.

Kate

Bruce was dumbstruck by my porn star pussy. It was Jon who broke the spell.

‘Pass me a condom, Bruce.’

By *ony 529Man 7 weeks ago

coventry

Omg omg This is what every sissy husband likes to wishing it was his wife

By *uckyFarmersCouple 7 weeks ago

Bristol

Nice story

By *enninemarkMan 7 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan 7 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic read.

Really enjoying hearing about your journey.

More please.

By *cott60Man 7 weeks ago

Perth

York

Bruce

Still mesmerised, I was slow to register what I was being told to do. I reached over to the small stash of condoms and picked one out. I fumbled with the wrapper and couldn’t get it open.

Jon knelt back between Kate’s legs as he took it from me, opened the wrapper and threw it aside.

‘Tell Bruce what you want, Kate,’ he said.

Kate looked at me and obeyed.

‘I want Jon inside me.’

Good girl. Now tell me what you want, Kate.’

‘I want you to fuck me, Jon. Fuck me as much as you want, anyway you want.’

For years we had been leading to this and to hear Kate speak those words was overwhelming. It was a magic moment. One that is etched on my mind forever. My wife wanted what I had always wanted. For her to cuckold me. To be fucked by another man.

Kate

Bruce put the condom on and moved back on top of me, his weight to one side allowing his right hand to stroke my very wet pussy with his cock, teasing me.

I held him. One hand clutching his shoulder and the other pulling his head down so I could kiss him.

I could feel that lovely dick as it moved up and down, round and round, so tantalisingly close to being inside me. It was pleasure and pain. The longing and need flooding through me like the addictive drug it was.

Finally, Jon moved his hand, shifted his weight and the full length of him slipped inside me.

Bruce

Kate’s legs were as wide open as possible as she took the first gentle thrusts. It began slowly, with soft kisses and the gentle touch of Kate’s hands on Jon’s shoulder’s and head.

The intensity increased. Jon thrusting hard and rhythmically as Kate gave a quiet sob of pleasure. Her hands gripped him tightly, holding on as her body moved with his. Jon reached back and grabbed her legs, pulling them up so they were high on his back. Kate began to moan in time to the motion.

I moved from the side of the bed to the end where I could see amid the soft shadows of their bodies, Jon’s prick sliding in and out of Kate’s gaping cunt.

The pace changed as Jon almost slipped out of Kate before ramming home forcefully making the whole bed move. Kate letting out a loud ‘Oh!’ of pleasure with every deep thrust.

A wet patch was building on the bed and I could hear the soft squelch as that beautiful cock took my wife to a place I never could.

Kate

Oh God, I was being pounded beyond anything I had ever known. Overcome with lust. A cheating wife loving being fucked by another man. A real man.

Jon’s movements slowed, taking his time now. Savouring each push into me and enjoying my reaction. My nails dug into his back, urging him to keep screwing me, to make me his completely.

Like a horse being kicked into a canter, Jon obeyed and the rhythm picked up again.

Every now and again he would stop, smiling down at me. A man in total control.

He leaned in close.

‘I want you to cum. Cum for me, Kate.’

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Plymouth

More

By *dna_62Man 7 weeks ago

Eastleigh

amazing!

would love this for my wife

she sounds like Kate but with much less experience, she has only had one cock.

so wish I could persuade her to do this.

coventry

"amazing!

would love this for my wife

she sounds like Kate but with much less experience, she has only had one cock.

so wish I could persuade her to do this."

I know I have the same problem with my beautiful wife., if only

huddersfield/manchester

By *ast_jjMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *andy IanMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Very erotic keep going

York

Bruce

I moved around to the side of the bed. I was a voyeur, totally superfluous. From the side I could see Kate’s face. I saw how lustily she kissed him in between the gasps of joy. Her nails were deep in his flesh as she pulled him into her.

Jon spoke in her ear and began to fuck her with even more intensity. Kate threw her hands over her head, bracing herself against the headboard. I heard a faint ‘Yes’ that was quickly swallowed by more gasps of ‘Oh!’

Kate

‘That’s it, come,’ encouraged Jon. ‘Come!’

I was so close now. I brought my arms down and gripped him as tightly as I could, my legs riding up his back.

‘Oh yes. Fuck me! Please fuck me.’

Jon obliged, plunging deep and hard into my soaking wet cunt. Fucking away the years of frustration and missed opportunities. Oh God!

The floodgates opened, the pleasure arriving in intense waves, washing over me again and again.

As they subsided I melted back into the bed, my hands on Jon’s shoulders to stop the gentle pounding he was still giving me.

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

So good

cheshire/Preston

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

Dublin and London

By *om5699Man 7 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Beautifully written. Please post more when you can.

By *eepfill999Man 7 weeks ago

South Cheshire

York

Bruce

Kate never comes when I make love to her. She doesn’t reach orgasm easily and I don’t have the lasting power. Certainly not like Jon. The only way I can make her come is by using a small vibrator on her. It takes a while and arrives so quietly I’m sometimes not sure whether I’ve hit the sweet spot or not. Nothing like the noisy, body quivering orgasm I’d just witnessed.

Jon rolled away from Kate, being careful to withdraw the empty condom.

Kate took a few deep breaths and asked me pass her wine over.

‘Can I have a glass of water please, Bruce?’ Asked Jon.

‘Me too,’ Kate chipped in. ‘And I’d love a refill. Bring the bottle. I think we’re going to be here for a while.’

Dutifully I sloped off to do the bidding of my wife and her new lover.

Kate

I snuggled up to Jon’s chest feeling tired, elated and totally at ease.

‘Thank you for being gentle with me,’ I murmured.

‘You call that gentle? I need to up my game. It will get better though.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘This is the first time. We’re getting to know each other. I need to discover your likes and dislikes, explore your boundaries.’

One of my biggest fears was being past it. I believed that no man could find me attractive let alone want to have sex with me. Sure, Jon could be lying to me, saying what he thought I wanted to hear. But it felt genuine. As long as he wanted to bed me I was happy to let him. For as long as it might last.

He’d mentioned boundaries. I thought I knew what my boundaries were but now I wasn’t sure. It was time to start finding out.

‘I know one boundary you can explore,’ I said coyly.

‘What’s that?’

‘The boundary that separates my legs. And while you’re doing that I want your lovely cock in my mouth.’

Perth

Plymouth

Rayleigh

I am looking forward to the next visit.

By *rManyhandsMan 7 weeks ago

Narberth

Ooh yes

huddersfield/manchester

By *weeteatMan 7 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Any tips how to ask Mrs of swing or let another guy fuck her while I watch

York

Bruce

Climbing the stairs with the drinks I was hit by the silence. Were Kate and Jon asleep? Then I heard a moan from Kate and walked in to find her on her back, her feet towards me. Jon was on all fours, his head buried between her legs. In between gasps Kate was giving his cock loving attention with her mouth.

Setting down the drinks I moved to sit on the wooden chair in the corner, kicked off my boxer shorts, settled down to enjoy the show and played with myself.

The two of them were oblivious to me until Jon raised his head, wiping Kate’s love juices from his face and beckoned me to the bed.

Kate

When we joined Fab I said I didn’t want it to all be about me. I was wrong. I was very happy to be the centre of attention.

With one on either side my men kissed me on my mouth and tits while taking it in turns to finger me. It was a frenzy of lips. The two of them switching places like a tag team. Me being kissed frantically at one end and my cunt being licked out at the other.

I had two cocks to play with, but I knew which one I wanted most. The one I needed back inside me.

I grabbed a condom and sheathed Jon’s bendy dick before climbing on top of him and guiding it back up me.

Bruce

I was happy to make way for the better man and retreat into the background once more. The apprentice stepping aside to watch the master at work.

Jon was like a fucking machine and Kate soon discovered what we would come to call his party trick. From underneath he was able to fuck her fast and furiously, slow down momentarily, then resume pumping her pussy. As tricks go it was very impressive and soon had Kate groaning once more.

Kate

I lost all track of time and gave myself over to Jon completely. It was kiss, lick, suck, fuck, repeat. He had me on my back, on my front, on top, underneath. His lips and tongue explored my body. His expert hands guided me into position as I willingly gave him access to all areas.

Bruce

I kept watch from my chair in the corner, my hand on my cock. Edging myself as I took in the sight of Kate making the transition from faithful wife to Jon’s lover.

Jon had her face down on the bed while he kissed and bit her succulent arse. Gently prising her bum cheeks apart to give his tongue access to her tight starfish. Kate gave a small shudder as he rimmed her.

Silently I willed her to let him go further. To allow him into a place I have never been allowed anywhere near.

Kate

Jon eased me up onto all fours and moved to take me from behind. For a tantalising moment the head of his cock pressed lightly against my areshole and I held my breath. Would he? Did I want him to take me up the arse in front of my husband? Would I stop him?

The cock that was being pressed against me moved south an inch or two and I was saved from making a decision. The stiff prick was pushed all the way into my gaping cunt until Jon was balls deep.

As Jon screwed me from behind he beckoned Bruce to the bed in front of me and directed him to let me suck his cock. My first spit-roast.

Bruce

Jon began to fuck Kate so hard it became impossible to keep my todger in her mouth. I lowered my mouth to kiss her but she was moaning with pleasure and being thrown around by the pounding she was taking. All I could do was hold her shoulders and brace her for Jon’s thrusts.

I shifted my gaze between watching the pleasure dancing on Kate’s face and the man I could see over her shoulder, rhythmically fucking her from behind. Once more the room was filled with the sound of Kate’s moans and the creaking of the bed.

Kate

‘I’m gonna cum!’, declared Jon and a couple of thrusts later he was true to his word. I pushed against him, feeling him shudder as he emptied his balls of spunk. The naughty side of me wishing he was filling me and not the condom with his jizz.

Gradually the force binding Jon and I together eased and he slipped out of me. I flopped onto my back, exhausted and fulfilled.

coventry

"Bruce

Climbing the stairs with the drinks I was hit by the silence. Were Kate and Jon asleep? Then I heard a moan from Kate and walked in to find her on her back, her feet towards me. Jon was on all fours, his head buried between her legs. In between gasps Kate was giving his cock loving attention with her mouth.

Setting down the drinks I moved to sit on the wooden chair in the corner, kicked off my boxer shorts, settled down to enjoy the show and played with myself.

The two of them were oblivious to me until Jon raised his head, wiping Kate’s love juices from his face and beckoned me to the bed.

Kate

When we joined Fab I said I didn’t want it to all be about me. I was wrong. I was very happy to be the centre of attention.

With one on either side my men kissed me on my mouth and tits while taking it in turns to finger me. It was a frenzy of lips. The two of them switching places like a tag team. Me being kissed frantically at one end and my cunt being licked out at the other.

I had two cocks to play with, but I knew which one I wanted most. The one I needed back inside me.

I grabbed a condom and sheathed Jon’s bendy dick before climbing on top of him and guiding it back up me.

Bruce

I was happy to make way for the better man and retreat into the background once more. The apprentice stepping aside to watch the master at work.

Jon was like a fucking machine and Kate soon discovered what we would come to call his party trick. From underneath he was able to fuck her fast and furiously, slow down momentarily, then resume pumping her pussy. As tricks go it was very impressive and soon had Kate groaning once more.

Kate

I lost all track of time and gave myself over to Jon completely. It was kiss, lick, suck, fuck, repeat. He had me on my back, on my front, on top, underneath. His lips and tongue explored my body. His expert hands guided me into position as I willingly gave him access to all areas.

Bruce

I kept watch from my chair in the corner, my hand on my cock. Edging myself as I took in the sight of Kate making the transition from faithful wife to Jon’s lover.

Jon had her face down on the bed while he kissed and bit her succulent arse. Gently prising her bum cheeks apart to give his tongue access to her tight starfish. Kate gave a small shudder as he rimmed her.

Silently I willed her to let him go further. To allow him into a place I have never been allowed anywhere near.

Kate

Jon eased me up onto all fours and moved to take me from behind. For a tantalising moment the head of his cock pressed lightly against my areshole and I held my breath. Would he? Did I want him to take me up the arse in front of my husband? Would I stop him?

The cock that was being pressed against me moved south an inch or two and I was saved from making a decision. The stiff prick was pushed all the way into my gaping cunt until Jon was balls deep.

As Jon screwed me from behind he beckoned Bruce to the bed in front of me and directed him to let me suck his cock. My first spit-roast.

Bruce

Jon began to fuck Kate so hard it became impossible to keep my todger in her mouth. I lowered my mouth to kiss her but she was moaning with pleasure and being thrown around by the pounding she was taking. All I could do was hold her shoulders and brace her for Jon’s thrusts.

I shifted my gaze between watching the pleasure dancing on Kate’s face and the man I could see over her shoulder, rhythmically fucking her from behind. Once more the room was filled with the sound of Kate’s moans and the creaking of the bed.

Kate

‘I’m gonna cum!’, declared Jon and a couple of thrusts later he was true to his word. I pushed against him, feeling him shudder as he emptied his balls of spunk. The naughty side of me wishing he was filling me and not the condom with his jizz.

Gradually the force binding Jon and I together eased and he slipped out of me. I flopped onto my back, exhausted and fulfilled.

"

. Lucky lucky husband

Perth

Loving this

huddersfield/manchester

By *orthampton jamesMan 7 weeks ago

Northampton

By *eanneCouple 7 weeks ago

Gwynedd

Great story

Rayleigh

OMG! I want to cum reading this.

cheshire/Preston

This is fantastic

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

York

Bruce

Jon went off to the bathroom to shower. I lay beside Kate, feeling the heat of her body next to mine as she got her breath back.

‘Did you enjoy that?’, I asked her. I knew the answer to but I longed to hear her tell me.

‘Yes.’

‘You liked being fucked by Jon?’

Kate laughed.

‘It was good. I loved it.’

‘Would you like to do it again?’

‘Definitely. I’d like to do it a lot more.’

Finally, my wife had cuckolded me and I wanted to squeeze out every ounce of pleasure from the moment.

‘That’s very bad. You’re naughty Kate who Jon can fuck whenever he wants to.’

Kate

‘He can fuck me whenever he wants to, however he wants to.’ I agreed, enjoying giving voice to my confession as much as my husband was enjoying hearing it. His stiff cock pressing into my side as he fondled my boobs.

I knew he wanted to slip inside my very wet pussy, but I was too tired. He could wait.

Jon came back from his shower and we shuffled along the bed to make room for him. I lay sandwiched contentedly between my husband and my lover.

Bruce

Lying naked on the bed, the three of us chatted and we learned more about Jon’s life. He told us about his two children. He was a proud dad and a happy husband. And luckily for us he was something else too. A man determined to enjoy life and take his pleasures where he can.

Eventually Jon got dressed and Kate slipped her gown back on. I hung back as they paused by the front door and exchanged one last, passionate kiss.

‘See you soon,’ said Kate.

‘I’m sure you will,’ replied Jon as he disappeared into the daylight.

Bruce

And we did see Jon again, just three weeks later. It was my birthday and we had booked into a hotel in Harrogate. Jon agreed to spend the afternoon with us. It’s my birthday today so that was exactly 5 years ago.

On that second meeting a pattern emerged. I began to spend less time participating and more time watching. Eventually I came to realise that me being in the room was inhibiting Kate. So I began to withdraw, popping back only when invited. On one occasion Kate met Jon on her own.They went to a hotel together and I stayed at home feeding off the odd photo or text they chose to send me.

Kate

As Jon had promised, the sex did get better and better. I don’t see myself as submissive but Jon is masterful. I love the way he takes control and orchestrates our naughty time together.

Things have changed though over the last 5 years. During the pandemic the company Jon worked for went bust and he lost his job. And with it his freedom. He was no longer the sailor with a lucky girl in every port.

He has had several jobs since then as he is a fighter. Meeting is more difficult and less frequent but I take what I can get, meeting in hotels mostly.

Having crossed the line from faithful wife to being the willing plaything of a married man it was a small step to have sex with other men too. A girl has needs and at times we could never be sure of seeing Jon again. How many men? Well, a lady never tells. Let’s just say enough to be a very naughty girl but not so many it makes me a slut. Jon says I am classy and I like to live up to that reputation.

Whilst others have cum and gone I’m glad to say our relationship with Jon survives and he seems to find me as sexy and attractive as ever despite my own doubts. Last week he made a rare visit to our home and left me with my pussy full of his cum.

Bruce was discretely out of the way. But we kindly left the bedroom door open and I could hear him creeping about on the stairs listening to me being well and truly fucked.

Bruce

As we approached the five year anniversary I came up with a game for Kate and I to play. Each of us had to write down our top five favourite things from those five years then share them with each other.

Kate

In no particular order, here they are:

Plymouth

coventry

More x

Perth

Loving this

By *ton_maleMan 7 weeks ago

Shoreham

huddersfield/manchester

Rayleigh

Interesting change in the storyline. What were the best things in the last 5 years?

York

"Interesting change in the storyline. What were the best things in the last 5 years?"

All will be revealed

By *ordonguy1986Man 7 weeks ago

Bordon

Love men tributing my missus

cheshire/Preston

By *ohn1953Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Yes over the years I met quite a few cuckold couples and have lots of memories too

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

Dublin and London

York

1. The build up.

In the days before we meet Jon I get excited at the knowledge that Kate is going to cuckold me again. I love the way she prepares - having her hair done, having her pussy waxed and picking out the underwear for him to see. She has a special perfume she only wears when meeting him. One whiff of it gets me hard.

Kate

1. Kissing

As soon as my lips meet Jon’s any pre-match nerves I might have melt away and I give myself over to him. The kissing continues while we have sex. Or at least as much as we can when I’m not moaning with pleasure.

During our quiet recovery time Jon likes to kiss my body tenderly, adding to the feeling of intimacy and being wanted.

Bruce

2. Sounds

Sneaking up the stairs to hear Kate and Jon having sex is a huge turn on. I love to hear her gasps and moans in time to his rhythmic pumping.

Kate

2. Shirt and tie

I still take great pleasure in helping Jon out of his smart shirt and tie. It’s all part of the sexy foreplay. There have been times when Jon’s work has not required a collar and tie. So he left a shirt and tie with us. It is Cuckold Bruce’s job to wash and iron the shirt ready for our next meeting.

Bruce

3. Photos and Texts

Jon, Kate and I have a three-way WhatsApp group. If I am lucky I get texts such as ‘Jon has just cum inside me (horny face)’. And Jon sends photos.

The hottest photo I have received was sent from a hotel room. The view was of Kate’s back and she was sitting on the sturdy desk. Behind her was a large mirror. Jon was standing in front of Kate. Her stocking clad legs were wrapped around him and he was obviously fucking her. He took the photo of the reflection of the two of them in the mirror.

Kate

3. The Party Trick

No meeting with Jon is complete without this. I climb on top of Jon and guide his cock up me. He fucks me slowly at first, teasing me. Then he really goes for it, giving it to me fast and furiously. The more I cry out with pleasure the more it urges him on until I cum and collapse over him.

Bruce

4. Sloppy Seconds

This must be every cuckold’s dream. Simply having sex with Kate after she has met Jon has always been a turn on. But once they stopped using condoms it took it to a new level of erotic pleasure.

Once I got a text from Kate telling me Jon was going to cum and inviting me to watch. I was shaking with excitement as I unlocked the hotel room door and stumbled inside.

Kate was on all fours with Jon fucking her from behind. Jon beckoned me to join them. Within seconds my clothes were off and I kissed Kate before bracing her as Jon’s thrusts became more and more forceful as he reached a climax.

His cum dripped out of Kate as he withdrew. Before going to the shower he whispered in her ear.

Kate lay on her back and opened her legs so I could see his cum oozing out of her.

‘Jon says I have to let you fuck me.’

It was like fucking a bowl of KY jelly. Kate’s cunt was gaping from a long afternoon of sex and super slick with Jon’s jizz.

‘Can you even feel me inside you?’ I asked.

‘Not really,’ was her reply.

I was soon emptying my load where Jon had left his just minutes before.

Kate

4. Cumming inside me

I hate condoms and from our first meeting I really wanted Jon to take me bareback. After several meetings he would oblige but put on a condom before he came.

One day he reached for the condom and I stopped him.

‘Cum inside me,’ I said calmly.

Jon just smiled and minutes later I felt the warmth of his spunk filling my pussy.

The thrill of being so naughty is intense and I am his completely in that moment.

Bruce

5. Fulfillment

When I look back on the last 5 years my overwhelming feeling is one of gratitude. I am grateful to Kate for sharing this immense pleasure with me. And for the fact that we met a man who has fulfilled all of our fantasies and more.

Overall I am grateful that Kate got to have this experience after missing out when she was younger. Nothing beats the sight of Kate on her back, her legs riding high behind Jon as she takes his full length. Her nails biting into his shoulder and hearing her gasps of ecstasy as she cums on his command.

Kate

5. The long afternoon of passion in Leeds

Bruce stayed at home while I went to meet Jon in Leeds’ city centre. We met for morning coffee in a cafe and once Jon discovered I wasn’t wearing any knickers we rushed to the big hotel where Bruce had booked a room for us to use for the day.

It was obvious to the guy on reception that the man I was with wasn’t my husband and why we were there. That just added to the thrill.

What followed was nearly 5 hours of hot sex. We would doze between sessions or cuddle up and kiss. It was light and shade. Intense and gentle. We pushed every button possible that long afternoon as each of us confessed how much we enjoyed sex with the other. I was wanton. Jon ravaged me with both hunger and tenderness as I urged him on and he took me every which way.

Dublin and London

Fantastic insight.

By *lymouth nice guyMan 6 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic

By *8bobMan 6 weeks ago

biggleswade

Lucky Jon !!

Can we see what Kate looks like please Bruce ?

Bob

By *enninemarkMan 6 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *uckold Bruce OP   Man 6 weeks ago

York

Bruce

So that’s the story of this cuck couple.

Kate

Well, not quite.

Our story began because Bruce wanted to hear me confess to being a naughty girl in my past. There wasn’t much to tell. Now there is and most of it has been written here. Most, but not all.

So here is one last confession. One Bruce won’t see until he reads it here. Ready?

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 6 weeks ago

Minster Ramsgate

"Bruce

Kate

Well, not quite.

Our story began because Bruce wanted to hear me confess to being a naughty girl in my past. There wasn’t much to tell. Now there is and most of it has been written here. Most, but not all.

So here is one last confession. One Bruce won’t see until he reads it here. Ready?

"

Oh yes definitely ready to hear

By *D123Man 6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Can guess! Just waiting for the confirmation! 🤣🥲😁

By *raigs3386Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

huddersfield/manchester

By *ony 529Man 6 weeks ago

coventry

"Bruce

Kate

Well, not quite.

"

. You know I’m waiting to hear. Please continue making me even more envious

By *om5699Man 6 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Please post when you can.

By *ast_jjMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin and London

York

If you look carefully the clues are all there. Since we first met Jon has had a fascination with my bum. You think it’s my best feature, Bruce and Frank the handyman certainly agreed.

There have been times when Jon’s tongue has moved from my pussy to my bum hole and I haven’t complained. He once left a bite mark on my bum cheek for you to find, Bruce.

Sometimes when Jon is fucking me his fingers rest lightly on my tight starfish. On that lusty afternoon in the hotel in Leeds he did just that. I was astride him and enjoying the party trick. His hand clasped my bum and his fingers crept towards my arsehole. I was already soaking wet down there and I pushed back against one finger, allowing the tip of it inside me. Jon looked at me in surprise and I nodded. The finger went in a little deeper. Then deeper still until Jon was fucking my cunt and fingering my arse at the same time. The more I relaxed into it, the more I enjoyed it.

Then it was Jon’s turn to look at me. A silent question written across his face.

It was late in the afternoon and our time in the room would soon be up. It was now or never.

‘Yes,’ was my simple reply.

We untangled ourselves and I got on my knees. My bum in the air and my head on a pillow.

The lube was cold at first until Jon began to work it in with his finger before applying a liberal amount to his cock.

Jon took his time, gently pressing the tip of his beautiful dick against my tight bum hole until it gradually began to yield. Very, very slowly Jon eased inside and there was a shock of pain as the head of his cock found its way in. Jon paused.

I took a few deep breaths.

‘It’s ok,’ I reassured him.

With delicate back and forth motions Jon eased his cock up my arse until it was all the way in. I held my breath for a good ten seconds and then he began to fuck me.

Jon took his time, allowing me to relax into it and get used to the sensation. Then like a switch being flicked I threw myself into it and urged him on.

Despite my urging Jon was gentle, not the deep thrusts I had become used to up my pussy.

‘I’ve been wanting to do that for so long,’ he confessed, ‘but I didn’t think it was your thing.’

‘It wasn’t. But it is now.’

I think that what I said next surprised both of us.

‘I want you to cum up my arse.’

Jon didn’t need a second invitation. I had made him wait so long for this, the ultimate naughty pleasure. He began to breathe heavily and it was his turn to moan with pleasure.

‘That’s it, Jon. Fuck my arse. Cum. Cum!’ I commanded. Savouring being in control for once.

I swear Jon’s whole body shook as he pumped wave after wave of spunk into me.

We collapsed together on the bed and I held him close until his breathing and heart rate settled. I’ve never known him to be so spent.

That’s my confession. Jon and I have been enjoying anal sex for quite a while and I love it. I revel in the feeling of doing something very naughty indeed. I’m already looking forward to doing it again.

I know what you’re thinking, Bruce. I know what you want. And no. You’re not taking me up the arse. That’s only for Jon.

But I’ll send you a naughty message the next time we do it. And if you’re a good cuckold we’ll pose in front of the mirror and Jon will send a photo as he eases his lovely cock into my arse. I think you’ll like that.

The end

By *ast_jjMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic!

By *ton_maleMan 6 weeks ago

Shoreham

great story

By *attboy107Man 6 weeks ago

Near Bedford

huddersfield/manchester

By *om5699Man 6 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Great story.

By *kbloke_11Man 6 weeks ago

Hockley

This story is one of the best

By *reenworld55Man 6 weeks ago

dorchester

Amazing and so well written. Thank you for sharing

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 weeks ago

cambridge

Wow, what a story, that was fantastic

York

Thank you for all your kind comments and messages. They are much appreciated.

The offers to fill Kate with spunk are maybe not so welcome. Unless you happen to be a charismatic and handsome Latin lover. She might consider it then

By *kbloke_11Man 6 weeks ago

Hockley

"Thank you for all your kind comments and messages. They are much appreciated.

The offers to fill Kate with spunk are maybe not so welcome. Unless you happen to be a charismatic and handsome Latin lover. She might consider it then "

that'll be me then, I'll fetch my coat!

By *andy IanMan 6 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *Spicey4MeMan 2 weeks ago

Leeds

"If you look carefully the clues are all there. Since we first met Jon has had a fascination with my bum. You think it’s my best feature, Bruce and Frank the handyman certainly agreed.

There have been times when Jon’s tongue has moved from my pussy to my bum hole and I haven’t complained. He once left a bite mark on my bum cheek for you to find, Bruce.

Sometimes when Jon is fucking me his fingers rest lightly on my tight starfish. On that lusty afternoon in the hotel in Leeds he did just that. I was astride him and enjoying the party trick. His hand clasped my bum and his fingers crept towards my arsehole. I was already soaking wet down there and I pushed back against one finger, allowing the tip of it inside me. Jon looked at me in surprise and I nodded. The finger went in a little deeper. Then deeper still until Jon was fucking my cunt and fingering my arse at the same time. The more I relaxed into it, the more I enjoyed it.

Then it was Jon’s turn to look at me. A silent question written across his face.

It was late in the afternoon and our time in the room would soon be up. It was now or never.

‘Yes,’ was my simple reply.

We untangled ourselves and I got on my knees. My bum in the air and my head on a pillow.

The lube was cold at first until Jon began to work it in with his finger before applying a liberal amount to his cock.

Jon took his time, gently pressing the tip of his beautiful dick against my tight bum hole until it gradually began to yield. Very, very slowly Jon eased inside and there was a shock of pain as the head of his cock found its way in. Jon paused.

I took a few deep breaths.

‘It’s ok,’ I reassured him.

With delicate back and forth motions Jon eased his cock up my arse until it was all the way in. I held my breath for a good ten seconds and then he began to fuck me.

Jon took his time, allowing me to relax into it and get used to the sensation. Then like a switch being flicked I threw myself into it and urged him on.

Despite my urging Jon was gentle, not the deep thrusts I had become used to up my pussy.

‘I’ve been wanting to do that for so long,’ he confessed, ‘but I didn’t think it was your thing.’

‘It wasn’t. But it is now.’

I think that what I said next surprised both of us.

‘I want you to cum up my arse.’

Jon didn’t need a second invitation. I had made him wait so long for this, the ultimate naughty pleasure. He began to breathe heavily and it was his turn to moan with pleasure.

‘That’s it, Jon. Fuck my arse. Cum. Cum!’ I commanded. Savouring being in control for once.

I swear Jon’s whole body shook as he pumped wave after wave of spunk into me.

We collapsed together on the bed and I held him close until his breathing and heart rate settled. I’ve never known him to be so spent.

That’s my confession. Jon and I have been enjoying anal sex for quite a while and I love it. I revel in the feeling of doing something very naughty indeed. I’m already looking forward to doing it again.

I know what you’re thinking, Bruce. I know what you want. And no. You’re not taking me up the arse. That’s only for Jon.

But I’ll send you a naughty message the next time we do it. And if you’re a good cuckold we’ll pose in front of the mirror and Jon will send a photo as he eases his lovely cock into my arse. I think you’ll like that.

The end

"

Wow it's amazing how someone can change your opinion of things is it. Glad to hear that you are know a fan of anal. My FWB said she wasn't a fan of being rimmed until I started rimming her and the sounds that came out of her mouth were unreal.

Great writing by the way and thanks for sharing

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

Great loved it

By *rmbtsTV/TS 2 weeks ago

stockport

Thanks for sharing your story

So well written and touched memories of sharing my first partner

Loved feedback from both sides of the story

Loved every minute