FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught wearing panties.

Caught wearing panties.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS 13 weeks ago

lisburn

I had always found the silky smooth feeling off nylon or silk on my skin very arousing. From a early age I would have lifted my sister's off the dry horse and slipped them on and got a stiff erection but at that point I didn't know what to do with it.

This game progressed onto finding knickers and panties at my friend's house. I would go to their bathroom and slip off my shorts and pull open the laundry basket and search for the nice feeling panties.

I didn't sniff them ,it was the feel I liked.

I would then start to take some really nice one's from the bedroom drawer's and stuff them in my pocket for a feel on the way home on my bike.

I had even climbed over fences into back gardens which had clothes drying on the clothesline and removed little red panties etc.

As I got older I would find panties in public toilets often covered in a sticky substance which smell quite nice.

I had a bag off these collected panties which I kept in a plastic bag hidden in small wooded area beside a road in a layby.

I remember in the summer when the fields had taller than me, stuff growing I would take off my clothes and slip on some panties and run around with my cock hard and slapping off my belly.

I recall getting excited when looking at heavy catalogue books which had lady's in underwear, frilly see Thu and stocking and suspenders .

In the evening dusk I would sometimes climb a tree behind a housing estate and maybe catch a glimpse off a female form undressing in front off a window and spying there underwear.

Let me know in private where you would like the story to go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

lisburn

So in my teenage years I found out about girls and how they made me feel.And sort off stopped wearing for a while till one particular girlfriend ask me to slip her panties on before we made out.She was the first too see me in them. After that it became a common occurrence. I still had my secret bag off panties hidden in the layby which I was now wearing and wanking in when on my own in the woods.

By *eanasmustardMan 13 weeks ago

corby

Nice

lisburn

Should I go on?

By *imtimMan 13 weeks ago

Morecambe

Please !!

By *ertsChastityGuyMan 13 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Please continue

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Tell us about your first meeting with another psntie boy

By *asper78Man 13 weeks ago

liverpool

Also a lover of women’s underwear but I prefer to call them knickers few years back I was left in the kitchen of a friends sisters house were a pair of pink French knickers lay on the radiator I couldn’t resist they were down my boxers regretted it straight away but it was too late over the next few weeks I got some evil looks of her 99%certin she knew it was me

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Omg so love to be caught in the forest in my panties

I’d do anything mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic