FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Airtight in Kos

Airtight in Kos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uardian Angel 15 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

rochdale

Chrissie is a real dirty slut.. Eager to please & tease .. My Fuck buddy for years.. Willing to go to Clubs , house Orgys , dogging anything we’re she could show off & be Center of attention.. So off to Kos we found our room 30mtrs from a nightclub.. On the 1st night we entered at 1-30 am to find it half full.. Drinking at the bar I scanned the dim lit room.. I noticed 2 young guys eyes everywhere looking for their next conquest no doubt.. I instructed Chrissie to take her drink & dance a few few in front of them.. Eyes closed she danced, her hands gliding over her body this had the desired effect.. For she was beckoned over to them I watched as they Chatted, laughed with Chrissie touching them at every chance on the shoulders & thighs.. She then started to walk towards me at the bar .. Standing at the side of me she ordered 6 Shots.. Whispering (. It’s On . ) I replied ( give me the Nod. ) Off back to her new friends she headed.. Drinks swallowed more flirting & touching 10 minutes later she looked over & nodded .. My drink swallowed in1 off out of the club I shot to our room.. Standing in the bath with the shower curtain pulled round I heard them laughing as they came in the room.. Glasses clinking no doubt the bottles of duty free being opened.. Chrissie then came into the bathroom pulled the curtain back while she sat for a piss I stood with my Cock in her mouth.. She cleaned & wiped herself & left. I stood naked waiting for my que.. The laughter stopped & was replaced with moans.. After a few minutes the light went out,, my que… Quick as a flash in I walked, Hard Cock in Hand.. Chrissie was knelt on the end of the bed with 1 guy behind naked eating her pussy & arse while the other stood in front Feeding his cock down her Throat.. I switched on the light the guys froze looking at me.. Chrissie released herself from the Cock in her throat ( My fuck buddy carry on ) and sank her mouth back on the Cock..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 12 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *olflordMan 12 weeks ago

Exeter

By *oonsterblue74Man 12 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

By *ohn_1983Man 12 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *uardian Angel 15 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

rochdale

I walked round the bed grabbing 2 pillows & throwing them on the floor.. On Your Knees..! I ordered Chrissie.. With a Huff she did as told. I stood in front of her & the 2 guys joined either side, she latched onto my Cock with each stroke going deeper while Wanking a Cock in each hand, when she gagged she would spit it out onto the Cocks & Wank it in.. We 3 guys chatted while all the time Chrissie would switch between Which Cock was deep down her throat.. The guys were Dutch,, been working in Kos for 3 months.. Finn was 23 & Bram was 25.. They complemented me on what a Dirty Slut Chrissie was to which I said we was on the Beach today Sunbathing & I had gone for a bottle of only gone 15 minutes had returned & Chrissie was no we’re in sight.. Towels, cream’s everything left.. Tell tale footprints in the sand heading into the dunes.. I followed them & 50 mtrs In found Chrissie on her knees with a guy with 2 fingers from 1 hand in her Pussy & 2 fingers from the other hand in her Arse. Both stretching & circling in unison. To the front of her were 3 others having their Cocks sucked & wanked.. I watched for a good 10 minutes before shooting out Chrissie name & calling her a Dirty Slut.. She rearranged her costume, brushed the sand from her knees & elbows walked over to me saying Sorry Daddy.. All the while I was telling this story Chrissie was Slurping & Wankng all 3 Cocks pulling on the ball sacks & biting on each.. So I asked Finn & Bram if they had 4 loads of Cum to give her as she felt Cheated of not getting covered in the 4 loads she worked so hard to get…

By *orthampton jamesMan 12 weeks ago

Northampton

By *cott60Man 12 weeks ago

Perth

By *rgasm4u69Man 12 weeks ago

Warrington

By *nlyme40Man 12 weeks ago

Rugeley