FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She Wanted to See My Hose

She Wanted to See My Hose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illy Idol OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Midlands

I wake up on Monday morning to a message that reads; "Jack, I'm aching for your cock. I need to see you ASAP!"

As I hate to disappoint Tess, I tell her I'll see what I can do. It's been weeks since I gave her a good fucking, so I cancel all my arrangements to make sure I don't miss a chance to meet her.

"Cancel your plans this afternoon. I have a surprise for you and I think you'll like it..."

Knowing Tess, I smile, realising her mind will be racing with excitement as she tries to guess what will happen and sending her horn levels into overdrive.

It's been too long since I was last inside her. I can feel my cock beginning to swell as I make plans, struggling to focus on my work. I rush through my jobs, unable to concentrate as all I can think of is ripping Tess's clothes off and tasting her skin.

I recieve a text..."I can't believe it, Jack. Work have called and they need me. Today is ruined!"

I'm so annoyed, but I know I shouldn't be. I'm not letting her work get in the way of an exquisite fuck.

"I have a plan. Leave it with me and I'll message soon. Just follow my orders and It'll all be okay".

I consider the possibilities and message her with instructions. "Tell your boss you've got some work to do down the far end of the garden, and you'll be back in a bit. I'll park up around the corner and I'll wait for her to disappear. Once she's out of sight, let me know".

Having to wait to meet Tess is almost unbearable, and I know the anticipation will be killing her as much as me. I've never clock watched so much, slogging through my morning jobs, explicit thoughts racing through my mind.

As soon as I'm able, I message Tess to tell her I'm finally free. I instruct her to tell the boss she's going to work in the secluded area of the garden, and I drive my van to her as quickly as possible. I park up nearby, and wait for her to answer my call. It keeps ringing out, so I wait. The anticipation is both excruciating and delicious, and I can feel my heart thrashing against my ribcage with excitement and nerves.

I receive Tess's call and proceed towards the house. I slip unseen around the side and jump over the fence. As I wave from the bushes, I can see I startle her, but it instantly turns into a glint of excitement and hunger that I've never seen before. She beckons me over and I follow, keeping as quiet as I can for fear of getting caught. Before she even has time to greet me, I push my forefinger up against her soft lips, stopping her words with my touch. Gently, I guide her back up against an oak tree. I pull her in towards me and we begin to kiss. No words are needed as we fall into this moment. My heart is still racing, and I can also feel hers pumping against my chest.

My hands began to wander, as do hers. We work our way towards the walled garden, bodies still entangled, bumping into trees and stumbling over the rough ground.

"Jack, I've missed you so mu....." Before she has a chance to finish, I growl, "shhhhhhsh.....you're not required to talk. You'll do as you're told! We don't have long, so just do as I say." Like the obedient little creature she is, she stands there in silence, waiting for my next order. I can't help but notice she is wearing no bra, which stirs me up more and more as we continue kissing, our hands wandering all over each other.

I slide my hand into her trousers and discover she isn't wearing any underwear, and her tight little cunt is already slick and wet. I begin to tease her clit with my fingers and whisper in her ear, "are you ready for your surprise?". She nods with excitement. "Now, close your eyes..."

As she does so, I pull out a blindfold and gently put it on her. She's so trusting, seemingly innocent, standing compliantly and waiting patiently for me to do as I wish. 

I undress her slowly, intentionally taking time to admire every beautiful inch of her body. I begin to kiss her neck, caress her hips and breasts, enjoying the softness and warmth of her beneath my hands, breathing in the scent of her skin. I take her by the hand and guide her behind a wall. I know it's reckless, but I need to have her right there. The fear of getting caught excites me. I find an area screened by shrubs and guide her down onto the grass, gently parting her legs as I kneel down before her.

I slowly begin kissing her legs, working my way up slowly, containing my excitement as she begins to make soft moans of pleasure. I find myself at her gorgeous wet cunt, and like a moth to a flame I can't help but be drawn in. This longing to taste her is overwhelming, and when I do I groan with sheer delight. I slowly tease her clit, feeling it swell beneath my tongue, and I slide in one finger, then two, feeling her clench around them as I gradually glide in deeper and deeper.

Her groans get louder and louder, her breath deeper and faster as she thrusts her hips forward with each movement of my hand, grinding her clit against my mouth. Suddenly she gasps, "I want you to fuck me!". I choose to ignore her and  continue to tease her with my fingers. I suddenly cease what I'm doing and whisper in her ear "I'll fuck you when I'm ready to fuck you..."

I resist the urge for as long as I can bear it, instead rubbing my throbbing bellend over her engorged clit. I eventually cave and ease my cock inside her, gliding myself in little by little, watching her take my cock inch by inch. Her gasps of pleasure as her cunt gives way to take all of me in almost tip me over the edge.

We get lost in the moment, in each other's bodies, as if the rest of the world doesn't exist. I pick her up and press her against the garden wall, my cock never once withdrawing from her cunt. The groans from Tess get louder, more urgent.  She mutters my name, through pants and whimpers. "Fuck me harder, Jack. Fuck me!". With every thrust, we slam back into the wall, no awareness of where we are.  We're no longer being discreet, but we no longer care. Beads of sweat run down my face and I try to catch my breath as I place her back down on the grass. We start to kiss again, urgently and hungrily, before I turn her around and nibble on the back of her neck. My hands wandering, grasping her pert breast. "I want to fuck you from behind", I whisper, and nibble on her earlobe.

I bend her over a tree stump and tease her gloriously wet cunt with my cock. Unable to resist, I slide straight in again with no hesitation or caution. I can feel Tess gripping tightly around my cock and it feels phenomenal. I clasp one hand to her neck whilst I wrap my other arm around her waistline, pulling her in tighter and tighter with every thrust. It feels so extraordinary I never want it to stop.

"Tess! Tess! Where are you?". We both freeze as a voice reaches us from the distance. "That's Liz", Tess exclaims in a startled whisper. But I don't care. The thrill of getting caught excites me even more, so I continue to fuck her. Soon, Tess relaxes, surrendering her body back to me. I feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter the harder and more urgently I fuck. Her groans are getting so loud I have to smother her mouth with my hand, to dampen her groans. Her legs start to tremble the closer she gets to climax, which excites me even more in turn, and I know I'm not going to last much longer. "I'm going to come, Tess!".

"Don't you dare, I'm almost there!" she hisses. So I hold back for as long as I can.

"Jack, I'm coming!" She yells as her legs quiver violently. She grasps my hand as she climaxes and I finally explode. Adrenaline rushes through my veins as I feels her pulsating around my cock, and we both collapse in a heap on the ground.

Our half-naked bodies entwine as one as we try to catch our breath, both gasping for air.

This feels incredible. Intoxicating, even. Lost in the exhilaration of it all as we continue to kiss and caress each other before half coming to our senses. We both scrabble for our clothes and dress quickly, her hurrying away and leaving me in that secret spot by the garden wall. As I watch her depart, I try to process everything that has just happened, but my head is still fuzzy with wonder and amazement. I don't want to go back to reality just yet....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 12 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ig daddy 1969Man 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *ary1001xMan 12 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago