FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What the mrs wants!

What the mrs wants!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbymf OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

derby

Me and you in the room with the prison bars… I have you bent over the seat and I’m licking your ass, your moans are so loud we start getting people watching us, the two trans girls are stood in front of you with hard cocks and I ask them to put their cocks in your mouth whilst I get your ass ready for my big strap on.

I slowly start fucking you whilst you suck their cocks swallowing their pre cum.

You’re really moaning on their cocks and when you do moan one girl spits on you and slaps you telling you to shut up and suck harder.

When I pull out of your wet ass one trans takes over playing with your ass that’s vulnerable to everyone behind you. You don’t know who’s going to fuck you next.

I stand in front of you with my dripping pussy in your face and your eye make up has run down your face. I let you lick my pussy and then a trans girl lifts my leg and puts her cock in me whilst you keep licking me. All I can see and hear are guys behind you fucking and playing with your ass, they’re all so big.

3 guys have cum in you now and you tell me your ass is full of cum so you turn over facing the ceiling, I lick the cum out of your ass whilst being fucked which had us both nearly cumming. All different men keep cumming on your face now and you lay there taking it all.

Now I’m stood bent over your face with a cock in me that’s going to make me squirt in your mouth and when I do you then get deep throated by the cock that was in me. You keep asking me if you can cum but I want to see you cum in a trans girls ass so I can lick it out and clean your cock.

So you get up and bend her over and fuck her really hard with my on my knees below, all your cum drips out on to my face and you end with your cock in my mouth and cum all over you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 13 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *erbymf OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

derby

» Add a new message to this topic