FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mway Serices late at night

Mway Serices late at night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS 12 weeks ago

Derby

So I had pulled in to a well known services after 10pm at night, I had decided to park at the far end of the services right at the back as it was quiet except for a small van with curtains around it.

I love then being able to change discretely as I really enjoy stripping off all my male clothes after long day and then dressing up in all my sexy secretarial wear, like istockings suspenders, French Lacy knickers, bra, blouse , skirt boots and wig plus I love doing my make up

I’ was some person was watching me, you know how yiu just feel eyes on you, it was a black car from 3 rows closer to services, he then came and parked in my row, wow I was nervous but excited, had he seen me changing or was he just parking somewhere quieter, so I needed to find out as I wanted to go for a nice stroll and film myself maybe walking to services or just a stroll, so I went bold and got out of my vehicle seductively and got something out of the back of my car, he was definitely watching me as he was parked too close to be wanting to park somewhere quietly for a sleep, as I got back in and my interior light was we were then joined by a blue van

I was now very nervous and heart beating out of my chest and didnt know what to do as the car chap had put his interior light and he’s openly sat facing me and looks like he was up to no good as orange street lamps are just visible, the blue van is 3 spaces over from him

I was very nervous though but excited and wanted to see what he was doing so do I get out and flash again maybe, my iPad was illuminating me so they can see I’m on it and I’m sure they can tell I’m all dressed and my bright red lippy is glowing

So I got out again after a few mins and now I’m shaking so I got out as seductively as I could 1 leg at a time so he could hopefully see up my leather skirt and see my white panties and stockings tops, I then locked car and walked to bin which was only 1 space by him, he still had light on and yes he was openly playing with himself, I stopped and stared he dropped passenger window and said you have caused this, you sexy bitch, I went closer as didn’t quite hear him, oh my gosh it was proper hard, he repeated himself , I stammered and said how have I caused that, he said I saw you change and got so bloody hard, I said that man in that van is watching what your doing, he said well why don’t you put your head in here and put those bright read lips over the end and do all 3 of us a favour, I said I need to go and sit in my car and calm down for a minute, don’t be long pls, I was unbelievably shaking but extremely excited

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lex tightsTV/TS 12 weeks ago

burton latimer

Wow thats so hot i love beung out dressed x

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

You need to come and park near my truck!

By *usie pTV/TS 12 weeks ago

taunton

» Add a new message to this topic