FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First holiday to gran Canaria

First holiday to gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allcurvywsm OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

gran Canaria until 5th oct

This was 15 years ago, both in our early 40's, had a chance to go on holiday kid free, so booked 10 nights start of September, i might say we noticed a few post on a different swingers site mentioning gran Canaria Playa del ingles, and thought why not as lots of swingers clubs mentioned.

We arrived in playa del ingles, got settled at hotel, first night we arranged a meet with a couple who showed us a few swingers bars and clubs, nothing much happened but was an enjoyable first night, 2 nights later we decided to try a different club, not realising it was quite on swinging scene early part of September, as we we went to one club in cita centre found it closed, a local guy was also about to try the club at the same time, he mentioned another club close by 2x2, and he was driving and offered a lift, we both accepted his offer, and 5 mins later we arrived at the club, got a drink and chatted with our new friend, might add in his mid 50s around 5ft10 stocky and very friendly, wasn't very busy only 4 guys and 1 couple, we were chatting with our new friend and he mentioned about coming back to our apartment, but we could have guests day time but not in the evening, I said how about you drive somewhere quite, so we all left the club and headed to his car we got in the back seat and started to play, Mrs was a size 14 great ass n legs wearing a sexy dress no knickers, we were kissing getting turned on, we drove down a deserted track and stopped, and all got out the car, our new friend joined us and we were both playing with my wife, I was rock hard and needed to get my shorts off, Mrs was straight down taking me in her mouth deep throating me, then turned her attention to our Spanish friend, unfortunately he was struggling to keep it up, we changed position and I was fucking Mrs over the bonnet of the car, fucking her hard and good making her cum, we arranged a daytime meet the following day, so decided to to leave and get back in his car and proceeded back to our hotel, Mrs was still horny and decided she wanted my cock, and mounted me on the back seat, we were fucking as we entered the main town, and our driver was fingering my Mrs ass at the same time as she was riding me, I was playing and sucking her tits while fucking her, stopping at busy zebra crossings still riding me in full view of anyone close by, we must have stopped 5 times I am sure a few must of seen us, eventually getting back to our apartment, we arranged a meet for following day and said goodbye, both of us couldn't keep our hands of each other lol, got back to our room and had a great night of sex, going over what just happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsterMan 12 weeks ago

bicester

Good stuff!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic