FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jacob first gig

Jacob first gig

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unkrockguy OP   Man 13 weeks ago

whitby

Jacob and I had been friends for a couple of years, both having just turned 20 and working in the same bar. Jacob is around 5'10", Slim athletic figure and a true rocker/emo style. Skinny jeans, convers and long dark hair. We had bonded over our love of everything Rock and metal music has to offer.

Jacob had no idea i was gay and I assumed he was too, until the fateful night of his first ever concert.

It was his late 20th birthday treat from me, his family had never had much so unlike myself he had never seen a big band live. We shared costs of the hotel in Manchester for a night and both looked forward to seeing My Chemical Romance.

Having taken 3 hours by train to reach the city we decided a pre gig freshen up was in order so headed to the hotel.

I was lounging on one of the two single beds in our shared room when i was dragged out of my daydreaming by a completely naked Jacob standing in just a towel. "Earth to Mark, i said the shower is free" he said laughing as I tore my eyes off his glistening body. I felt my 7 inch cock start to stiffen as I pushed past him into the bathroom.

Did he see my eyes linger on his bare abs I wondered....

Let me know if you want to read more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *D3!Man 13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Yes please continue

By *untooMan 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *ark_sentinelCouple 12 weeks ago

Andover

By *unkrockguy OP   Man 12 weeks ago

whitby

Watching Jacob pull his tight black skinny jeans on over his soft ass sent a tingle down to my groin but I ignored it as we were going to be having pre drinks before the gig.

Head out of our hotel to NQ64 retro gaming bar we started throwing back the jack n cola, while trying to beat each other on mariokart.

Feeling the need to relieve my self I headed to the toilets. Stood at the urinals letting it flow I realised the cute geeky guy; maybe about 25, had been stood there a little longer than needed, with a nob over his shoulder he gestured to one of the cubicles.

Already being horny at the sight of jacob's naked body earlier i decided, fuck it. Following the thin, short haired gamer geek into the cubicle I dropped to my knees and was presented with a nice average 6 inch, thick cock that I instantly began sucking.

As I felt him tense up and unload down my throat i hear the door open and Jacob saying "dude, you still in here? We gotta bounce to the gig"

Like a deer in the headlights i look up into the eyes of the man i'd just sucked and put a finger to my lips saying "i'm almost done, wait outside."

By *ark_sentinelCouple 12 weeks ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic