FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Trying the B from FwB ( Part 3 )

Trying the B from FwB ( Part 3 )

By *eriPeriPete OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Plymouth

Amys panties dropped down her legs and she deftly steps out of them and kicks them out of the way. She looks good enough to eat stood there naked, her hands behind her back. Her breasts forced forward as her shoulders are pulled back to keep her hands in place.

"Spread your legs a little" I tell her. She does so willingly otherwise motionless. I circle her again, admiring her body but trying not to let her know how incredibly horny she's now making me. Following my every command.

As I stand behind her, admiring her perfectly shaped ass, I command her to reach down and spread her cheeks for me. Slowly she does so, slightly more nervously this time. I run my hand down the centre of her back, starting at the base of her neck, slowly running my fingers down her back, then as I reach the small of her back I continue with only my index finger. As my fingertip slowly works its way further down it begins to move between Amy's buttocks. I slow down further as my finger continues its journey south, then reaching her asshole. I pause with my fingertip covering it and then begin slow circle motions around her tight asshole. Applying slight pressure as I do so to massage around that tight hole. Amy gasps slightly and I hear her moan slightly as she bites her lip. I move her hair from around her neck as I start to kiss up her shoulder to her neck, then up her neck to her ear. As I gently take her earlobe between my teeth to tease her my finger presses against her asshole and as she gasps loudly her ass opens for me and my finger tip pushes in a little.

"Mmmm you seem to like that" I mention. Amy gasps again and murmurs "yes"

I remove my finger and begin to walk around her. This time my fingers on her throat, and then slowly working down her neck. Circling both her nipples in a figure 8 and then moving down her belly, past her navel and over her mound. Without stopping, and with Amy looking directly into my eyes my hand moves between her slightly spread legs and my finger runs between her pussy lips. It's here I find she is soaked. Her trimmed hair coated in her juices and her lips slippery. My finger slips straight into her pussy. For a few seconds I start to slowly finger her pussy, my finger, and then two working in and out so easily. Again accompanied by muffled moans.

I move her towards the bed, with it behind her and start to push her down into a seated position, and then onto her back with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. As I do so my other hand starts to caress her breasts and then more roughly playing with them. I sink to my knees between her legs, she spreads them instinctively as I do so.

"Let's see how you taste" I say to her.

"Oh yes sir...." she moans as my tongue makes its way up her inner thigh...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic